Service Call

Story Info
A power outage is easily resolved and paid for.
3k words
4.15
45.5k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,503 Followers

Melissa looked around, ticking items off a mental checklist. Laundry, done, dishes done, vacuuming and general cleaning done, everything done except shopping and that could wait. Time for some coffee. She went to plug in the electric kettle.

Three months married, Melissa was happy with the world.

Being married was fun, in Melissa’s opinion. She was out from under rather restrictive parents, enjoyed the companionship of a loving husband, could set up the unit the way she wanted and had freedom to do what she wanted with her leisure time.

If pushed, Melissa would have admitted that sex wasn’t all she had expected it to be, but Bill seemed to enjoy it, and she found it quite pleasurable.

Money might be a little tight but, as long as nothing unexpected happened, they were making ends meet. She expected that she’d be able to find a job soon, and that would help take the strain off their finances.

As far as Melissa was concerned, all was right with her world.

That was the point at which all the lights went out. General blackout or her unit specifically, she wondered, heading towards the fuse box. Seeing the main circuit breaker had been tripped, she flicked the switch. The lights flickered on and promptly went out again as the circuit breaker snapped open again. Resetting had the same result.

Melissa called Bill and explained the problem. She heard a muffled curse at the other end, then Bill looked up the number for an electrician he had used before.

“Give him a call and explain the problem,” Bill told her. “He’ll probably come out straight away, seeing you have no power at all. Don’t get in his way while he’s there. Let him get in and then get out. The less time he’s there, the less he’ll charge, so don’t go offering him coffee or anything. And don’t pay the bill yet. Ask him to leave a bill so I can budget for it”

“I’m hardly likely to offer him coffee when I don’t have power to boil the water, neither do I have any money on me,” pointed out Melissa.

Hanging up Melissa called the electrician and explained, receiving a promise that he’d be out as soon as possible.

Melissa settled down to watch TV while waiting, then said a few words to herself about idiots as the TV remained stubbornly off. She considered listening to music on her smart phone, but realised if she drained the battery, she had no way to recharge. Muttering a few more words she found a book and settled down to wait.

An hour or so later there was a knock on the door and Melissa was relieved to find the electrician there.

“Morning,” he said with a smile. “Mrs. Hampton? You called for an electrician. Call me Gordon.”

“Oh, yes. Come on in,” replied Melissa. “I’m Melissa. The circuit breaker has popped and if I reset it, it just pops again immediately.”

“Sounds like a short,” Gordon told her. “What were you doing when it happened?”

“Doing? I wasn’t doing anything.”

“Think carefully. You wouldn’t have just been standing doing nothing. From the look of the house you must have been doing some housework at some stage. Take it from there until you lost power.”

“There isn’t anything after that. I’d finished the housework put the kettle on for some coffee and there was no power.”

Gordon nodded thoughtfully.

“Kitchen this way,” he asked, and on receiving a nod headed towards it.

Trailing Gordon into the kitchen Melissa saw him walk over and unplug the electric kettle. Returning to the fuse box, Gordon flicked the master circuit breaker, returning full power.

Smiling at the startled Melissa, Gordon explained.

“Your electric kettle has a short in it. It’ll cost more than it’s worth to repair it, so just toss it out and get a new one.”

“That’s it? That’s all that was wrong?”

“Mm-hmm. Quite a common problem. Next time you have an outage like this, try the electric kettle first. If it’s ok, you can then probably turn off all appliances and then turn them on one at a time to see which one blows the fuse. Nine times out of ten, it’ll be the kettle.”

Gordon reached into shirt pocket and brought out a small book.

“Are you going to settle up now, or do you want me to leave an invoice,” he politely asked.

“You’ll have to leave an invoice. My husband will take care of it. Two minutes work and you didn’t even have to unpack a single tool,” grumbled Melissa.

“Doesn’t seem fair, does it?” sympathised Gordon. “But I did have to make the trip here.”

“I know,” sighed Melissa. “It’s just that money is a bit tight and Bill is going to go spare when he finds out it was just the kettle causing it. He’ll say I should have thought of that and checked it, but how could I have known?”

“True,” said Gordon, flicking a glance at her. Then he took a longer look. Now that his mind was no longer on a potential work problem he had time to take a proper look, and he liked what he saw.

Melissa was quite a pretty little thing, dressed for the warm weather in shorts and a t-shirt. A pair of very nice breasts were pressed firmly against the t-shirt, and it was thin enough that Gordon could see the slight bumps where her nipples were pressed against the material. From the look of the shorts, Gordon decided, they’d been painted on. He could see the faintest outline of panties under the shorts and Melissa was showing a very nice camel-toe to the world.

He paused in the writing of his invoice, giving Melissa a more considered look.

“You know,” he said thoughtfully, “I suppose we could forget about an actual invoice and you could pay me for my time via the barter system.”

“The what system?” asked Melissa, intrigued.

“The barter system. It’s where I do something for you and then you do something for me in exchange.”

“Oh, that’s sounds reasonable,” said Melissa thoughtfully, “but what could I do for you in exchange? Bake a cake or something? I’m still learning to cook.”

“I was thinking more along the lines of something else,” murmured Gordon, and reaching over he brushed the palm of his hand across Melissa’s t-shirt, feeling the soft roundness of her breasts.

Melissa promptly bridled.

“Really, you men,” she said with a slight gasp. “Do all of you have your minds permanently turned towards sex? I just don’t see why you all get so excited about it. I mean, it’s nice, but why does every man seem to run around desperate for it?”

“Because we enjoy it, and we like seeing a woman enjoy it when we do it with her,” Gordon said with a laugh. “Don’t you enjoy it?”

Melissa shrugged. “I can take it or leave it,” she said. “I mean, like I said, it’s nice, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it.”

“I’m not asking you to go out of your way,” pointed out Gordon. “After all, we’re both right here. Do I take it your answer is no?”

“Umm, I didn’t say no, exactly,” temporised Melissa. “How much is the bill going to be?”

“Good god. That much?” she gasped, when told.

“It was an emergency call out,” pointed out Gordon, “and there is a minimum service charge.”

“I’m not sure how Bill will react if I tell him I paid for your services by having sex with you,” Melissa said.

Gordon blinked at that. Tell her husband? She had to be kidding!

“Ah, I wouldn’t bother telling him, if I were you,” said Gordon. “Just say I was already in the vicinity and as it was just a two minute call I didn’t bother to charge. Tell him I consider it good publicity for the next time you need an electrician.”

Melissa dithered. Did she dare try to settle by having sex with the man? She supposed she shouldn’t tell Bill; men did get a bit queer about sex. Why not? It wouldn’t take long. In her experience she’d be longer getting undressed and dressed again, compared to the actual sex.

Gordon watched the play of emotions crossing Melissa’s face. He was quite certain that she had almost decided to go with it, but didn’t know how to say so. Time to give her a bit of a hand, he decided.

“I’ll tell you what I’ll do. I’ll just start by petting you slightly, and you can call a halt at any time.”

“You mean without actually having to have sex?” asked Melissa.

Gordon nodded.

“But would that mean the bill still has to be paid?” Melissa inquired cautiously.

“As long as you’re straight with me, I’ll consider the bill paid, even if you do back out at the last moment.”

“Oh. What do you want me to do first?”

“Just relax and let my hands do the talking,” Gordon said with a laugh.

A slight tug at Melissa’s waistband pulled the front of her t-shirt free, and Gordon slid his hands up under it until he cupped Melissa’s breasts. He’d guessed correctly, he noted. No bra. And from the feel of the soft firmness, no need to wear one. He gently stroked Melissa’s breasts, making sure that the palms of his hands found and massaged her nipples.

Melissa was looking slightly startled, but also interested. Gordon could feel her nipples hardening and a slight swelling of her breasts. He eased her t-shirt up and lifted it over Melissa’s head without any protest coming.

Melissa barely noticed her t-shirt coming off. She was much more interested in the way Gordon was massaging her breasts, and the feelings that were gathering there. She idly wondered why Bill didn’t do this, but the thought vanished as she watched Gordon’s hands move over her, teasing her breasts and making her nipples tingle.

Even as she watched, Gordon bent down and took a breast into his mouth, sucking gently on it while he teased her nipple with his teeth and his tongue. Melissa gasped, her hand coming up to tangle in Gordon’s hair, unsure if she wanted to hold him there or pull him away.

Whatever she wanted to do, she suddenly found herself distracted by a hand rubbing her through the front of her shorts. The feelings coming from her breasts, while exciting and different, were completely cast in the shade by the feelings coming from her groin as Gordon’s hands deftly massaged her womanhood.

An unusual heat was now burning inside her. It was the same sort of feeling she sometimes got when Bill was active, but never this early or this strong. Melissa found herself pressing against Gordon’s hand, wanting more.

After several minutes of stroking and massaging Melissa’s pussy and breasts, Gordon went down on one knee. While Melissa looked down at him, wide-eyed and holding her breath, he slowly tugged her shorts and panties down. Reaching her ankles, he tapped one, inviting Melissa to lift it. A few seconds later Gordon was casting shorts and panties aside and Melissa was standing in front of him, nude and excited.

Melissa was feeling slightly stunned. Even as she had watched Gordon pulling off her panties, the thought of stopping hadn’t even crossed her mind. She just knew that her body was letting her know that it was interested in what was going on and didn’t want it to stop.

Gordon didn’t bother to stand. He just clasped Melissa’s bottom with both hands and drew her closer to him. His tongue darted out, licking along her slit, to the sound of a strangled gasp from Melissa. Her labia were swollen and pouting, providing easy entry for his darting tongue. Gordon’s tongue probed deeper, looking for a certain target.

Melissa was shocked. Gordon couldn’t be doing that to her. His tongue was tantalising her, invoking the oddest feelings, letting her know that more was coming. The more, Melissa found, came with shocking suddenness, when Gordon’s tongue found and flicked her clitoris. Melissa clapped a hand to her mouth, trying to stifle the unexpected scream.

Gordon glanced up at Melissa, laughing, before returning his attention to teasing and tantalising.

After a while, Gordon rose and pinned Melissa with his gaze. While she stared helplessly back at him, a victim of her own confused senses, he undid his trousers and kicked them off. Again he reached around Melissa and clasped her bottom, drawing her hard up against him. This time his rod was out and rampart, pressing against Melissa, letting her know it was there.

Melissa could feel Gordon pressing against her. He was ready now, that was obvious. He was going to enter her and then it would all be over, and she had so wanted it to go on a little longer.

Gordon was a little puzzled by the slight look of disappointment on Melissa’s face. He could have sworn she was ready for him. There was only one way to find out.

Melissa could feel the hands on her bottom tightening, lifting. She was being picked up as easily as a child, and suddenly she found herself pressed firmly against Gordon while his cock was pressing up against her pussy. Melissa felt herself being lowered again, but now Gordon was pressing against her, moving between her lips and sliding deeper into her. God, she wanted this. She just didn’t want it to end so soon.

Lowering Melissa onto his shaft, Gordon encouraged her to wrap her legs around him. Finally he was satisfied, with Melissa wrapped tightly around him while he was deep within her.

Melissa was waiting for Gordon to come now that he was in her, and was shocked when he started walking, carrying her effortlessly. Every step caused a small bounce of his cock inside her, sending new waves of sensation rippling through her.

“What are you doing? Where are you going?” she asked, startled at this little excursion.

“I don’t want to lay you down on kitchen tiles,” said Gordon. “They’re cold and hard. I saw a nice soft rug in the front room. I thought I’d take you there.”

What the hell was he talking about, wondered Melissa, and how come he’s still hard inside me. Bill always seemed to explode as soon as he got it in.

Gordon strolled into the front room, wondering if Melissa realised that he was deliberately bouncing her on his cock as he went. From the strangled little squeaks she was giving, she was certainly feeling them.

Reaching the rug, Gordon knelt next to it and leaned forward so Melissa found herself lying on it, pinned to it by Gordon’s rod, his weight holding her in place.

“Now,” said Gordon, to Melissa’s surprise, “we can start.”

“Start?” wondered Melissa. “Bill would be long finished by this time. What the hell is this man doing to me?”

She found out fast enough as Gordon withdrew and then plunged back into her. Melissa gave a shocked cry of pleasure and surprise, following it up with another small scream as Gordon repeated the effort.

“What are you doing to me?” she squealed, totally bewildered by the riot of sensations coursing through her body.

“What does it feel like?” asked Gordon, puzzled at her reactions. Damnitall, she was a married woman, not a naïve virgin. She must know what was going on. “Why don’t you try to move with me? You’ll find it makes it better.”

“Better?” Melissa wondered. “And move with him how?”

With Gordon steadily driving into her, instinct kicked in, and Melissa found herself moving her hips up to meet him as he drive into her.

“He’s right,” she thought muzzily. “This is better.”

Gordon took his time, enjoying Melissa, enjoying her enthusiastic reception of his staff as he drove it into her. As far as he was concerned, heaven was a willing woman wrapped around you and enjoying your attentions, and that’s what he currently had.

Melissa, on the other hand, didn’t know what she had. She just didn’t want it to stop. Questions could wait for another time. She pressed eagerly against Gordon, little mews and sighs escaping from her as he drove her to places undreamt of.

Gordon could hear Melissa’s little squeals turning frantic. She knew something was happening inside her and wanted it to come faster. Gordon considered it his duty to oblige. He concentrated on taking her hard and fast, lifting her higher and then pushing her off the edge as he came and climaxed within her.

Melissa screamed. Something inside her broke and seemed to float her away, shaking and clinging to Gordon as her body throbbed with joy.

After a while Melissa roused herself. Lying and enjoying the afterglow was all very well, but she wanted some answers.

“What,” she demanded, “did you just do to me.”

“What do you mean?” asked Gordon, puzzled. “We just enjoyed some sex together. You should know. You were here and taking part.”

“Do you always have sex like that?” Melissa probed.

“Well, with a few variations, yes.”

“Variations? What variations, I wonder,” thought Melissa.

“Would most men have sex like that?”

“Um, yes. I would suppose so. Why are you asking?”

“No reason. Just curiosity, I guess,” temporised Melissa.

Mentally she made a note. Bill was going to learn to make love like that or she’d strangle the bastard. Mister in and out in thirty seconds was going to start practicing until he got it right.

“So our little barter system is now complete and we’re all square,” Melissa asked.

“Definitely. If anything, I’d say I’m ahead on the deal, so feel free to call me for any other little jobs you need.”

Watching Gordon leave, Melissa considered her options. What, she wondered, would Bill say if she suggested inviting Gordon over to give Bill a demonstration on the right way to pleasure a woman? It was definitely an idea worth considering.

Ashson
Ashson
8,503 Followers