Service with a Smile

Story Info
She rang for service. She got unexpected service.
2.1k words
4.37
42.6k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

Susan and Rod had booked into the hotel and then gone out to look around the resort. There were a number of activities that they could take part in, the resort having been designed with the younger set in mind. For that first afternoon they just took it easy, familiarising themselves with the place.

After a leisurely dinner they adjourned to the bar to have a drink before retiring. There were other couples there and it wasn't all that long before the sexes had tended to split along the male/female lines. The girls were relaxing, getting to know each other, talking over the top of each other with none of them caring.

The men were slightly more active, darts and pool being the order of the day. Eventually someone produced a deck of cards and a friendly game of poker developed. Well, as friendly as poker ever got. Not that it mattered as they were only playing for chicken stakes.

About nine Susan decided to head up to their suite, ready for bed. Also ready for further fun and games, but was willing to wait until she was in bed to get them. She indicated to Rod that she was going up and he nodded, intending to follow fairly soon.

Arriving at the suite Susan decided she'd like some coffee and dropped a call to room service. Then she stripped and headed for the shower. A long, luxurious shower, ample hot water being a godsend. While drying off she heard movement in the suite and smiled. Rod was showing impeccable timing.

Unfortunately, what Rod was showing was three aces, smiling as he raked in another pot. Almost two dollars in it this time. It wasn't the money, it was the thrill of winning. With a pot of two dollars it most certainly wasn't the money. He was nearly five dollars ahead for the night. He wondered if he could make it ten. Susan would understand.

Susan was in the process of strolling out of the bathroom, happy to let Rod have a peek at what awaited him. James, the waiter, was quite surprised when Susan strolled into the room without a stitch on. Not even holding a towel. Just her and a lot of lovely nakedness. Firm high young breasts that had not yet started to yield to gravity's inexorable pull, standing out proudly, snowy mountains tipped with a touch of pink. Long sleek sides and a smooth tummy, creamy skin that flowed smoothly down to her thighs, not interrupted by any fur.

He'd knocked and called out that he was room service before he entered. Surely she must have heard him. Then again, possibly not, as she seemed slightly surprised to find him there. James hurriedly put down the coffee pot before he dropped it.

Susan saw the look on the waiter's face and couldn't help giggling. The poor man didn't know where to look. She turned slightly so he was no longer getting a full frontal, looking over her shoulder to him.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "I thought you were my husband. I'd forgotten that I'd called room service. I take it that's my coffee?"

"Ah, no. If he's the gentleman I saw you with earlier he's still downstairs locked in a poker game. Um, coffee? Yes. Your coffee."

James had expected blushes and a hasty retreat for a towel or robe. Either that or a screamed demand that he get out and get out now. He got neither of those.

"Oh, dear, this is all so embarrassing for you, isn't it," Susan said. A hand reached up to touch her face. "Embarrassing for me too, I guess. Talk about having a red face."

Oh, sure, real embarrassing, thought James. I can see you're almost panic stricken under those giggles.

"I'm not embarrassed, I assure you," he told her. "How could I possibly be embarrassed by seeing someone as lovely as you? If you'll excuse me?"

His voice trailed away as he lightly touched one shoulder with a finger, not pressing so much as indicating she should turn slightly. He had no objections when she did so, even though she lifted both her hands to her face to hide her blushes. With the hands on her face they weren't impeding his view in any way.

"Well you may not be embarrassed but what about me?" she asked, indicating her nudity with a general wave of her hand.

"From what I can see you have nothing to be embarrassed about," said James softly. "You're lovely. Your body needs to be seen, I assure you."

His hand brushed lightly across first one nipple and then the other, watching as the promptly reacted to his touch.

"Lovely," he said, his hand gliding down to brush lightly across her mons. "Exquisitely lovely. My life would have been poorer if I had not seen you."

Susan felt a slight hitch in her breath. He was looking at her with passion. The passion might have been all lust but it was certainly her he was reacting to. She took a deep breath, watching as his eyes promptly snapped to watch her breasts as they rose and fell with the deeper breath.

She felt a little light headed. It was nice to be looked at with appreciation, even if he shouldn't be looking. She saw his eyes flick to the side and hers automatically followed. There was the bed, covers turned down on one side, ready for her to slip under them.

"Oh, no," she said quickly. "Not happening. No way. My husband would never understand."

He laughed and she blushed and glared at him.

"No, no," he said quickly lifting his hands defensively. "I wasn't laughing at you, honest. There's no need to hit me."

She blushed and glared again. "Now you are laughing at me."

"Maybe a little, but don't worry. Let me show you something."

He turned her towards the dressing table, urging her to look in the mirror. At the same time he pressed behind her, and she found herself leaning slightly forward, hands on the table.

"Who do you see?" he asked.

"Well, me, of course, and you beside me."

She also saw her eyes open wide as she felt his hand close over her mound and start rubbing.

"Then you can also see who's doing this to you, mmm?"

She nodded nervously. Oh, yes, she could certainly see that. He was standing there, rubbing her, looking at her reflection with those hot eyes. She had to stop this. It just wasn't right.

"You, you shouldn't be doing that," she gasped out, pleased when he slowly nodded.

"You're right," he said softly, to her relief. It seemed he agreed with her. That meant he'd stop, right?

He'd stop, she reassured herself. Any moment now and he'd stop.

He did, but he was still standing too close. Watching him in the mirror she saw his hands were on his trousers, unzipping, and her eyes went wide. They went even wider when she saw what he produced.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, although she had a pretty fair idea of his intentions. "You can't do that," she added as she saw he was moving closer.

"Don't you mean I shouldn't do this?" he asked, and she felt the head of his cock softly touching her.

"Yes," she said quickly. "I mean, you're right. You shouldn't be doing that."

"But that's not saying don't do it, is it," he replied and she felt him press more firmly against her.

Feel him, nothing, a little voice told her. Open your eyes. Oh, they are open. Then you're seeing what he's doing as well as feeling. Aren't you supposed to be saying no, about now?

She would. She certainly would. He couldn't do this to her. She started to speak but gave a little cry instead as she felt him press forward.

My god, he's doing it. He's sticking it in me. God, look at the size of that thing. I have to stop him.

She felt him push forward again, seeing his hips jerk a little and his cock decrease in size, hidden from her sight by her own body. Another little push and she finally found her voice.

"You're not really going to put all of that in me, are you? I mean, there's too much. Shouldn't you stop teasing and take it out now?"

"Take it out," he said, sounding thoughtful, a thoughtfulness belied by the little push he gave. "Surely you're not suggesting I take it out before it's fully in? I mean, that just doesn't seem right. Why don't you wait a moment and decide once things settle down a little."

Her eyes were still watching, trying to assess how much more he had. The only conclusion she could come up with was too much and it was like a bad tooth. Better out than in.

"I don't think I want you to do any more," she told him, hearing the nervousness in her own voice. She gasped yet again, feeling her passage stretching and accommodating, letting her know that it had no problems with the situation.

"You don't think you do?" he said. "Hmm, let me know when you make up your mind and we can decide what to do."

She blinked at that comment. Hadn't she just told him to stop? Well, not really, she guessed. More or less suggested, but not actually told him. It seemed to be more of a case that she'd given him warning that she might say stop and he was taking preventive measures. Instead of a little nudge every so often as he entered her he was now pressing firmly against her, his cock steadily surging into her. She felt his groin slap against her, leaving her totally impaled on his cock.

"Well, now that we've gone this far it would be silly not to finish off, now wouldn't it?" he whispered softly. "I mean, that's only fair and reasonable, isn't it?"

Susan wasn't quite sure of that. OK, on the face of it, it sounded fair and reasonable but she'd meant to tell him no. She'd also intended to tell him to stop once he'd started and was a little confused as to how come she hadn't. Not knowing what to say she said nothing.

In this case, silence was taken as consent. She gasped as she felt him withdraw and then return a lot more firmly than with his initial entry. She gave a small cry as he thrust home again, lifting her bottom slightly and pushing to meet him. Not because she wanted him, she told herself, but because it was easier this way.

She watched him in the mirror, seeing him in action. His erection would slowly emerge and then go driving into her. She could see her bottom bounce upwards as he did so, feeling him driving deep into her, feeling herself pushing urgently to meet him.

This was wrong, she knew, but damned if she was going to get him to stop now. A glance at his face and she could see the lustful passion he was feeling and it gave her a thrill. An illicit thrill, possibly, but this man was wanting her and showing it for all he was worth. She deliberately didn't look at her own reflection. If her face had the same look of lust that his did it would be just plain mortifying. Better to act as if this entire thing was taking place by accident, which it was, in a way. It wasn't as if she'd wanted him to do this.

She was now giving an eager little cry every time he thrust into her. She couldn't help it. She was totally aroused and her excitement was building rapidly. His hands, she suddenly noticed, were on her breasts, rubbing them, generated extra little thrills that seemed to spill down, dropping into the hot pool of excitement in her groin. She fancied she could feel those thrills splashing down, sending little ripples flowing.

She couldn't stand it. Couldn't contain the heat. It was spilling out, burning through her, and she made a yowling wail as her climax swept her away, feeling his frantic jerking as he finished off within her.

She leaned against the dressing table, breathing hard, wondering what on earth she was supposed to say to him. Nothing, it turned down.

"I'm afraid your coffee is cold," he said. "Obviously my fault as I delayed in serving you. I will remove it and replace it with a fresh pot. There will be no extra charge for this. We believe in service with a smile."

Then he was gone, taking the cold coffee with him. Susan looked after him, wondering what had got into her. Well, he had, that was for sure. Back to the shower, she decided. This time she'd make sure it was Rod and not room service when she stuck her head out.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers