Service with a Smile Ch. 08 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then please administer it. Quickly."

I pulled back and rammed her pussy with my full length. "Better?"

"How does that help? You're making me even hotter."

"You'll have to get hotter before you get cooler." I pumped with vigor. This was going to be the climax to the role-plays. I knew it in my head and my prick.

"Is this procedure safe?" she asked.

"Very safe." No one died from sex. At least, no one I ever knew.

"No side effects?"

What was she asking? "Just satisfaction."

"So you've had a vasectomy?"

I stopped in mid stroke. "You're not on the pill?"

"I have a condition that prevents me from using that kind of birth control. You haven't-"

I pulled out.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Nope." I never carry the things, although given the circumstances, that was a bad mistake I would never make again. I straddled her body, prick waving above her. White foam coated her labia, the labia that were intended to bring me to orgasm. Except not so much. "Can we tit fuck?" Her unavoidable breasts made the suggestion obvious.

"Okay, if that's what you want." She sounded disappointed. That made two of us.

I repositioned and pressed the two mounds together to form a valley. My cock slid effortlessly in between. Because of the volume of tits, it was impossible to press hard enough to simulate a vagina. Oh, it felt good, but it wasn't fucking. And I needed fucking. Meanwhile, McHottie acted completely disinterested. This was doing a big nothing for her. She might as well have been reading a magazine.

I stopped my hip motion. "Looks like neither one of us is getting satisfied."

"Sad but true. But there is something you can do for me."

"Sure, what?"

"Get my bag."

I opened the small satchel. Sure enough, it contained an eight-inch vibrator. I held up the penis substitute. "You mean this?"

"Uh huh. It doesn't do much for me, if I operate it. But, if someone uses it on me-"

I slid the plastic rod into where I'd been planted. The switch was on the bottom. A hum and shake verified I'd touched the proper control.

"Mmmm. In and out, just like you're doing."

I varied the speed and depth. Nursie humped, her butt coming off the mattress. "Yes, yes, oh yes."

I pulled back and pressed the buzzing tip against her upper slit.

"Whoa." She lifted off the bed. "Whoa."

Her nipples stiffened within small brown areola. I'd hit the spot literally. I plunged the depths a few more times and repeated the clit treatment. On the third application she grabbed her tits and cried out. At least she'd had an orgasm. I was glad someone was getting her rocks off. Why couldn't it be me? My dick was still hard but unfulfilled.

She sat up breasts dangling. "Did I do any good for you at all?" she asked.

Fat chance, fucking her with a dildo. She hadn't even given me a hand job, more intent on getting her own orgasm. I was wilting. Selfish slut. "No. Not really." I was still horny, just not showing it.

Annie made her expected entrance. I still had the vibrator in hand. "See, that's better."

It wasn't. At least she hadn't witnessed the brief fucking we'd done under the guise of temperature taking.

With breasts hanging over the cups of her bra and pantyless, McHottie departed.

"Ready for another?" Annie stepped aside. A blonde in pigtails slithered around the doorframe. She wore a tied red bandana cradling her breasts and short denim jeans. A leather belt hung askew around her belly, higher on one hip. "Somebody need a house call?"

I didn't bother covering up. All pretense was gone. Every coed visitor was intended as a sex partner. "That's me." Was this my surprise? A tool girl to satisfy my tool?

"I'm Tina. You got a plumbing problem?"

Not me, although perhaps my erect dick yearning for discharge counted. But the role-play didn't start if I didn't play along. "Yeah, I called."

"Let me check." She bent at the waist to rummage through her tool bag. I checked out her ass cheeks beyond the edges if her shirt shorts. Hints of hair at the crotch. "I'm kind if embarrassed."

Because you're falling out of your blouse and your jean shorts are cut higher than your pockets? "Why?"

"Coming to a job without the proper tools."

I'd be forever grateful if she'd let me cum. I hadn't despite all of the visual and tactile simulation. Maybe with Tina the Toolgal, it would be different.

"Normally, I have everything with me. I live for tools. See, I got a screwdriver. I got a hammer."

I longed to screw her, to hammer her pussy until I cream-filled it.

"But somehow, I left the shop without my auger."

"Your what?"

"You know, to clean out a clog."

I didn't want anybody shoving something up my dick. Just the opposite. "Are you sure you don't have it with you?'

"Nope. Check it out."

She bent forward, so I could look into the sling.

"Not inside your shirt?" I knew that was impossible but sometimes completeness beats rationality.

"Nope, not there. See?" She untied the blouse and held it open. Did I ever! A pair of ski slope tits with high pointy nipples.

"That's a nice set of pads. Any tools in your pants?" If not, I was ready to put one there.

I hadn't gotten over her breast display and she was already unzipping her shorts. I could have predicted. No panties with extended labia hanging down. A bed of fine brown hair framed the masterpiece. And I was ready to part that hair with my penis comb.

"No. At least I didn't forget to bring the clog with me. Right here. This is where the clog is." She pulled the skin surrounding her pussy apart. A moist pink love channel.

"I didn't know plumbers got clogs."

"Sometimes. Do you gave a tool to help me?"

It made no difference in our role play that I called her but she had the clog, that she was the plumber but I was supposed to ream her out. It was all pretense, excuses for sex. Fine with me. "Do I ever! How about this auger?" I waved my erection around as if it hadn't been obvious before now.

"Perfect! Have you done this before?"

She must have been kidding. "I've been told I have skills."

"So show me." She climbed onto the bed and perched on all fours. "See the problem?"

I fingered the flesh flaps. "I'm going to make a preliminary investigation." I ran one finger up the middle. Certainly moist enough, but quite tight. "Yes, this is serious. I'll need to get closer to unclog you."

"Oh yes. Please."

I knelt behind her and positioned my cock.

"Let's see how deep your clog is." I pushed forward a couple of inches. "That deep?"

"Mmmmmm. Deeper."

I slid another three inches in. Her pussy throbbed. "Far enough?"

"You're going to have to go all the way."

I slammed forward.

"Oh shit. That's it. Now make sure there are no obstructions."

"How do I do that?" Like I didn't know.

"Like a roto rooter. You know."

I was teasing. I wanted her to ask to make sure this was consensual. I reached around and massaged her tits as I rocked back and firth. Toolgirl had an excellent sense if motion, the opposite of Little Joan. "I hope you're my surprise."

"Why? You like screwing me? You like nailing me?"

When I drove forward she leaned back. We were on the same page. "I do. Oh yes I do."

"Enjoy it while you can, 'cause we'll have to stop soon."

"Noooo!" I picked up the pace. I wanted to add lubricant to Tina's plumbing.

"I'm not the finale. And Annie will have my ass if you cum. Although it might just be worth it." She squeezed her pussy.

As if on cue, Annie returned, making another of her spot checks. "Hey, you two. Cut it out."

I kept fucking the tool girl. No reason to stop. Every reason to shoot my load in this cutie.

"I said stop." Annie was always a bossy sort, nothing like her old man. My tool felt too good to stop. I felt arms surround my chest. I tried to maintain a grip as Annie dragged me away from my partner. My prick popped from the warm pussy sleeve.

This was the last straw. "If there's a big finish, I need it now, okay?" I thought for a split second about throwing Annie onto her bed and fucking her. She'd want to be the center of attention, the grand finale, right? So why the drama?

"You've had enough preparation. Sit there and be patient. I'll go get her."

Her? Not Annie? Then who? Tina left with Annie, but not before blowing me a kiss.

The room and hallway went silent. I scanned the photos Annie had plastered to her wall. Was my gift one of them? This was taking too long. It was rather creepy, sitting naked on Annie's bed, alone. I decided to meet my cum-mate dressed, so we could have the erotic experience of undressing each other. I was just zipping up my fly when a faint knock startled me.

"Annie, I've got a hot date and I wanted to borrow-" She was dark haired in simple bra and panties. Great shape and the face of an angel. "Who are you?"

"Annie's father." I took a step closer. "Something you wanted to borrow?" Like Annie's old man?

"Yes." She pivoted towards the open closet and averted her eyes from me. "One of Annie's outfits. I have this date-"

"You don't have to get dressed up." I was her date, right? "You look marvelous just the way you are." I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you. What are you doing?"

"Admiring a beautiful young woman on my birthday."

"It's your birthday?" She turned her head. Did her eyes dart down for just a second?

"Uh huh. And Annie's friends have been giving me birthday kisses."

She turned half way around. Her chest in profile was lovely, but at this point, I would have screwed a knothole. "That's not much to ask. For a friend's father." She closed her eyes and puckered.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her urgently, unyielding.

She wasn't of the same mindset and shook her face away. "What are you doing?"

I was over prepared. This one needed time to play out her role. "Have you found something you like?"

She took a simple black dress from the closet. "You like this one?"

"Uh huh. Try it on."

She bunched up the material.

"It will fit smoother without your bra."

"Won't my nipples show?"

"Part of the tease. You do want your date to get excited?" I was past excited, bordering on frantic.

"Okay." She unhooked her bra, facing away. I caught of glimpse of small pointy tits in a mirror. She pulled the dress over her head and down her torso. It was short, leaving the expanse of her legs exposed. "How does it look?"

"Fantastic!"

My hands slid to her panty-covered ass. I drew her close, my erection pushing at her hip. This scenario was developing much too slowly. "I'm sorry for being so forward, but I'm in bad shape. Annie paraded a group of girls through here, each one teasing me, preparing me for you." I forced her hand onto my erection. "But I can't wait for your pun or role play. Can we just-"

"I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm not here for a role play, and this certainly isn't punny. Let go."

So the final girl was supposed to be feistier. I can handle that. I slid my hand up the back of the dress and inside her panties gripping her bare ass. The tips of my fingers slid down to her crease.

"Whoa! I said stop." She pivoted, ripping my hand from her panties. "You've made a big mistake."

I was about to grab her and throw her onto the bed when I heard Annie's voice. "Daddy! Leave Robyn alone. She's not your present."

Huh? I backed off immediately, hands raised. I felt my face get hot. "I'm so sorry."

"You'd better be. Were you going to rape me, to take care of that?" She pointed at the lump in my pants.

I couldn't admit it to her or myself. Was I so juiced up that I'd have forced myself on her? "I didn't know. I thought you were- I'm really sorry."

Robyn stepped forward, kissed me and stroked my dick once with a smile. "No sweat. Happy birthday." Then she turned and strutted out the door, ass wiggling.

Was that another role-play, or an accidental visit by a classmate? I was completely confused.

"Ready for the big finish?" Annie held her phone open, as if ready to make a call.

My urinary system battled my sexual apparatus for control. "I got to pee."

"Down the hall on your right."

I peeked out into the empty hallway. Fortunately the bathroom door was labeled. I didn't want to walk into some coed's room, not the way I was feeling. To be absolutely sure, I knocked. No answer. The bathroom was for both sexes, both urinals on the walls as well as stalls. It took a few minutes of concentration to get my erection to subside. How long had I been up? I breathed a huge sigh as my bladder emptied. I shook the last drops off and tucked my self back in. My image in the mirror had baggy eyes. Was I that tired? Would I have enough stamina left to please my present? I exited the bathroom into a corridor. Lining the walls like an honor guard were the young women who'd toyed with me, and with whom I'd toyed back. As I passed by, some giggled, a few touched my shoulder, patted my back or grabbed my ass. All of them smiled. I hoped I'd performed up to their expectations.

Annie stood in her doorway as a marker. "Better?"

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up." I was limp, so the statement was more about the activity than the readiness of my cock.

"I hope you're ready."

Her question startled me back to reality from wild speculation about this whole process. "I waited long enough, haven't I?"

Annie followed me into her room. The others stayed in the hall. "Okay. Lay back on the bed. Strip first. And wrap this around your face so you can't see." Annie handed me a narrow band of cloth.

I wasn't going to get to see my final partner, the one who'd grant me salvation from the onslaught of prick teasing? "As I'll ever be. But why the secrecy? Aren't you my gift?" My shirt was off, and I started on my pants.

"I was going to, but plans changed. We can hook up later. That is, if you're not too tired."

"I think I'll be able to manage. I've done good so far." Except I hadn't cum. How would I feel after shooting my load, after all of the teasing?

"We'll see, after your surprise."

Nude except for my jockeys, I laid back and wrapped the cloth around my head. "Okay?"

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Annie asked.

"I can't see your hand, let alone your fingers."

"Good. Now just relax while I get your present."

I heard shuffling and tittering. I presumed the rest of the coed teasers had entered. That was confirmed when multiple hands stroked my legs and chest. Two particularly aggressive hands tugged at my jockeys. Other hands wormed their way through the leg holes, pulling and stroking my dick. The mystery of who was touching got me hard instantly.

"Stop it!" Annie had returned. Was my orgasm partner with her, or was Annie going to climb on and ride me?

All of the hands vanished. The assembled throng whistled and cheered. My secret gift must have entered the room.

"Get his shorts off," Annie commanded. Eager hands pulled them down my legs after I raised my ass to assist. My cock sprang into the open as my underwear passed my knees. Several girls moaned.

The bed shifted as someone's weight joined mine. My fuck partner? I reached out to touch her body. Two small but firm breasts, not Annie's. Skin like warm porcelain. I felt her thighs on mine as she straddled me. Was she ready? We'd done no foreplay, no puns. I ran a curious finger up one leg until I reached the junction. She was damp. I rubbed her crease. She whimpered, a high pitch to her voice.

"Enjoy," said Annie.

"Are you going to let me climax?" I asked.

"It'll be your call," she replied.

Two hands, small ones, gripped my erection while my mystery girl lifted her hips. Instead of a slow descent, she sat down quick. She warbled like a bird with a chunk of hard cock in her. I put my hands on her hips, to guide our progress. She quivered, scared or excited like she was orgasming already. I hoped it was only excited. We'd just started and I didn't want her to be done already.

"Feel familiar?" asked Annie. Her voice came from the side.

I cataloged the coeds I'd met. None were mystery girl's size and shape if my fingers weren't lying. I shook my head, trying to concentrate on my current sex partner, not the previous aborted sessions. I lifted my hips but my dick didn't penetrate any further. I was caught in a vice grip. This young lady was scared. Of me? Of my penis? I needed to console her, assure her. "We can take it slow if you want. If you're not ready."

"I've been ready ever since we met."

I knew that voice. I ripped off the blindfold. "Inga!"

(to be continued)

* * * * * * * * * *

Cruel and unusual punishment, to leave you hanging at this point in the story? Perhaps, like Mr. Marcus, it only leaves you wanting more.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Send me an email and tell me what you think. Copyright (c) 2009, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.