Servicing Sara's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a natural born cocksucker," Hyat groaned. She lifted my head up by my chin, and I hungrily took her again in my mouth, squeezing one hand around her base as I licked a thick bead of salty pre-cum off her slit, then slurped on her head. Her pre-cum was slippery on my tongue.

I stole a glance to my right; Megan's head was buried between Sara's legs, but Sara was watching me sucking Hyat's dick, moaning and tangling the fingers of one hand in Megan's hair while she held my leash tightly in the other.

I went into a haze. I could lose myself in giving oral, lose all track of time, and I did. There was only Hyat's throbbing dick, the veins pulsing along my tongue, which explored little bumps and sensitive places as I jerked her with one hand and rubbed her balls with the other. I had never thought about balls much, but there was something unbearably sexy about hers. I wanted to please them, feel them twitch and pump and drain their load down my throat.

"At some point, I'm gonna have to fuck that ass," Hyat said, "but I think your mistress wants you to take a load in your mouth. Keep sucking me like that... I'm getting close..." her breaths became more ragged, her powerful thighs clenching.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sara pull out her phone. Then I groaned in pleasure, my lips humming around Hyat's cock as the plug in my ass vibrated urgently against my prostate.

I hit a new gear. My mouth and hands worked in sync, my lips traveling up and down her pole followed by my fist jerking her; I was the conductor of a cocksucker symphony, and I was determined to reach the crescendo. I flexed my ring around the plug rhythmically, over and over, in time to my strokes. Pre-cum leaked from my hard, excited cock, soaking my boxers. I had never felt more submissive than I did now, worshipping a big girl cock, giving all of my mouth to it, while my girlfriend held my leash and watched.

I looked up at Hyat. Her face was flushed, her eyes rolling back, her tongue brushing against her lips. She grabbed both sides of my face, but didn't fuck my mouth again; she let me keep up my own rhythm, moaning harder.

"Make her cum in your mouth," Sara said, "but hold it, don't swallow it, I want to see it."

Finally I brought her to the point of no return. Her big cock twitched in my mouth, and her balls tightened, pulling up towards the base of her shaft. I felt her orgasm in them first, as I held them cupped in my other hand: a twitch there, a throb in her shaft, and then a burst of warmth and salt in my mouth. She moaned, holding my head in place as I jerked and sucked pump after pump of cum out of her, coaxing her load out of her big balls.

It was thick, and warmer than I'd expected, salty and a little acidic. The taste barely even registered. My nerves were afire with the excitement of her cock spasming in my mouth. She kept cumming; I gagged, struggling not to swallow, as it flowed up from her balls, pulsed through her shaft, and burst out her slit into my waiting mouth.

Sara sighed, tugging on my leash. "It feels good to drain a hard cock into your mouth, doesn't it? Come here and show me her load."

I pulled myself away from Hyat's cock. One last dribble of cum escaped her slit and slipped down the back of her cockhead; keeping her cum in the back of my mouth, I leaned down quickly, licking that last drop up.

"Good boy," Hyat said, her breath ragged. "Don't let any of my nut go to waste."

I crawled over to Sara, opening my mouth to present Hyat's load to her, like a proud dog showing his master what he's caught. Sara bent down, pulling my face to hers by the leash, and kissed me. Our tongues tangled against each other, passing that thick load back and forth, rubbing it between the tops of our tongues. Finally she pulled away, swallowing; I did the same, feeling the last of that warm cum slide down my throat. It left an aftertaste, sharp and aromatic. I wanted more.

Sara pushed Megan gently away, and the smaller woman pulled up from between Sara's legs, her face flushed, wiping pussy juice from her lips and chin.

"How's my pussy taste?" Sara purred, reaching down to slide a finger along Megan's lips.

"So good," Megan said. "I missed eating your pussy." Then she pouted. "But I didn't get to make you cum yet..."

Sara smiled. "Such a good girl. We have all night. Right now... right now I think you need my slave's cock inside you. He deserves a reward. You both do."

Megan bit her lip, looking at me. Our eyes met and she nodded.

Sara stood up, pulling me up by the leash. "Let's all move to the bedroom."

We made our way there, slowly, hands reaching out and caressing each other; Hyat's firm hand slapped my ass as we walked, a finger sliding between my cheeks and tapping lightly on the plug. "I see you've been getting him ready for me," she said to Sara, laughing.

When we got to the bed, the three women finally slipped out of their dresses. Megan's breasts were small and perky, with perfect pink nipples and a toned belly; my eyes followed the curve down to her waxed mound. Hyat's breasts were bigger, with puffy dark nipples, but my eyes were drawn straight to her cock, half-hard, slowly pulsing up and down to the rhythm of her heartbeat.

Sara had Megan lie down on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was the same shockingly pink shade as her nipples, her labia delicate like the rest of her; her skin was flushed and I could see her wetness sparkling in the light. Sara got on the bed, straddling Megan in a 69 position and then lowering her pussy onto Megan's face. Megan reacted to it desperately, her tongue flicking out to run between Sara's folds, craning her head up to give as much of her tongue as she could.

"Fuck her," Sara said, pulling my leash.

I finally took off my pants and boxers, letting my aching dick free, and climbed onto the bed. I lowered myself down to Megan, guiding my cock with one hand, teasing her wet lips with my head. She moaned into Sara's pussy, pushing herself against me. She was soaking wet; I kept rubbing my dick between her lips, letting her juices lube me up. Then, finally, impatiently, I gripped the base of my cock and slowly pushed into her.

She was so tight; I had to go slowly. She moaned more loudly as I sank into her slippery warmth until my balls came to rest against her. "Fuck," Megan moaned. "Your cock feels so good. Fuck me..."

Sara tugged my leash. "Fuck her hard," she said. "She needs it hard."

I didn't need the command. I pulled my hips back and thrust into her again, watching my dick disappear inside her. I picked up the pace, fucking her harder and harder, as fast as I could; she seemed to want more, more, pushing herself back against me, wrapping her pale legs around my hips to pull me deeper into her.

Hyat stepped into my field of view, walking past me, her thick ass swaying from side to side as she climbed up on the bed and shared a deep kiss with Sara. Then she stood up on the bed, bringing her cock in line with Sara's mouth; my girlfriend took it hungrily between her lips, slurping it deep into her throat.

We went on like this for an eternity: my cock plowing Megan's tight pussy while she licked Sara's pussy and asshole and Sara's head bobbed up and down on Hyat's prodigious length. I watched that big cock gliding between her lips, shining with spit, and imagined how it would feel stretching my hole, opening me up, filling me with her seed.

Suddenly I was getting close. I tried to slow down, but Sara noticed, pulling her mouth off Hyat's cock long enough to tug hard on my leash. "Cum in her pussy," she ordered. Underneath her, Megan whimpered and pushed harder against me.

I picked up the speed again, grabbing her pale thighs so I could fuck her harder. It was all too much -- Hyat's big cock in my girlfriend's mouth, Sara's moans of pleasure as she ground her pussy against Megan's face, Megan's tight pussy around my cock, and of course the plug inside me. I groaned, slamming my length home as deep as I could go and cumming inside her, my ring squeezing and pulsing around the plug. I fucked into her a few more times, my balls slapping against her as I pumped more seed into her pussy. Finally, I was done; I let myself slowly pull out of her, a thick line of cum seeping out of her pussy in its wake, dripping down her pink asshole.

"Good job," Sara said, giving Hyat a kiss on the purple head of her dick. "I think it's your turn to fuck her."

Hyat smiled. I stood up from the bed, giving her room; she got off the bed, gliding past me with a long look and her hand lingering on the side of my ass, then got back up on top of Megan.

"Kneel on the floor behind them," Sara said. "I want you to watch that dick fucking your cum into her."

I slowly knelt behind Hyat, the leash reaching its maximum length and tugging lightly on the collar, a gentle pressure around my neck. I looked up at her big, round ass, her heavy balls swinging beneath it. Then she grabbed Megan's calves, pulling her legs up so that they pointed straight up in the air, pressed together; Megan's toes pointed towards the ceiling, and she grabbed her legs to hold them up, exposing herself completely to Hyat.

Sara reluctantly pulled herself off Megan's face, the leash slackening as she came to join me on the floor. She wanted to enjoy the show, too; she put her hand reassuringly on the small of my back, giving me a kiss on my ear.

"I hope you're ready," Hyat said. Sara pushed my face a little closer. I watched, enraptured, as her big head teased Sara's entrance, dragging through strands of my cum; then she pushed in, slowly, taking her time. Watching her huge length disappearing into Megan's pussy was magical. I squeezed the plug in my ass.

Megan moaned. "You're so fucking big," she said. "Go slow..."

Hyat started up a gentle rhythm, pulling her length back until just her big head was still inside Megan, then slowly sinking back in. My cum mixed with Megan's juices to coat Hyat's dick in a thick layer of cream. Watching that hard cock fuck her, hearing Megan's moans of pleasure, I was jealous. I wanted to push her away and take that cock myself.

"Isn't that so hot," Sara whispered in my ear. Her fingers curled around my throat, just above the collar, squeezing me tightly. "Watching that big dick fuck her pussy... I don't think you're jealous of that dick, wishing you could feel how tight she is around you. No, I think you're jealous of that pussy, wishing it was you getting fucked, satisfying that cock, feeling it sliding in and out of your hungry hole..." She licked my ear. "If you're good, maybe you'll earn her cock in your ass. Maybe you'll get to feel it pump another load inside you. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, mistress," I moaned, my face hot. She grabbed my chin, turning me to face her, and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"But it's not about what you want," she whispered. "Tonight, I want her to cum in Megan, and I want to watch you eat both of your loads out of her pussy." She took me by the back of the head, her fingers twisting in my hair, and pushed my face towards Hyat's ass. "Now eat her asshole."

I leaned forward hungrily, spreading Hyat's round cheeks with both hands to reveal her tight, puckered hole. Sara pressed my face into it, roughly, burying my nose between her cheeks. I breathed in her scent, clean with a hint of musk and sweat. Her balls hung against my chin, flopping back to hit me lightly with each stroke into Megan. Sara held my face there, not letting me eat Hyat's asshole yet, so I dragged my tongue slowly up and down the line of skin on her taint, tasting the salt of her sweat. Hyat growled, a low sound deep in her throat, and slammed into Megan a little harder.

Finally Sara relaxed her grip on my head, and I moved up a little, my tongue running over Hyat's taint and up, between her cheeks, to finally find her hole. It was warm beneath my tongue; I ran the tip of my tongue over the wrinkles of her asshole, up and down, taking my time. She moaned in appreciation, spreading her hips a little farther apart to give me more access. My face moved with her ass as she thrust in and out of Megan. Finally, I stiffened my tongue, pressing it against her hole and pushing in; her tight ring resisted, but I kept up the pressure, and the tip of my tongue finally slipped in. I wriggled it around inside her.

The taste and scent of Hyat's ass made my cock harden again. There is something so raw and primal about eating ass that always makes me lose myself in it. I don't know how long I knelt there, eating Hyat's hole while she fucked Megan.

Finally, Sara broke my reverie, pulling my head back by the leash. I felt a little stab of disappointment; I could have kept licking that asshole for days. "Ladies, I'm sorry to interrupt," Sara said, "but could you move up on the bed so Dan can lie down under you? I want his face right beneath you while you fuck, and his ass right at the foot of the bed."

Hyat and Megan obliged, shimmying up the bed, then resuming their thrusts. Sara pulled me up, pointing; I turned around, laying down on my back on the bed so that I could slide my face between Hyat's powerful thighs and underneath her balls. The top of my head brushed against Megan; Hyat pulled out of her for a second, to give me space. Angling her cock down, she pushed it into my mouth; I opened wide for her, choking on her length, tasting the mixture of Megan's juice and my cum on her thick pole. Then she pulled her dick out of my mouth and it slid back into Megan.

Hyat took up all my vision: her big balls pressing against my nose as she fucked Megan, her shaft just centimeters from my forehead.

Megan cried out, moaning and shaking, as Hyat's cock brought her to orgasm. Hyat kept fucking her through it, a slow, steady pace, each thrust dragging her balls across my face. I let my mouth hang open and stuck my tongue out, wetting her balls with each stroke.

I felt hands pressing my legs apart -- Sara. I opened myself for her, breath quickening. She gripped the base of the plug, still vibrating away inside me, and pulled firmly; I clung to it for a second, squeezing, enjoying the pressure, then let it slip free.

I heard the slippery smacking noises of lube being spread on something; then the slick tip of her big strapless strap-on pressed against my hole. It was vibrating slightly from the bullet inside it; I knew that was providing more stimulation to the bulb that Sara squeezed inside her to hold the strap-on in place. I moaned, relaxing, pushing out slightly; the head popped in, and I felt the fake veins that criss-crossed up and down it sliding through my hole as its girth stretched me. I was so horny that she went in easily; I took all of her; I ached for more. When she was rooted deep in me, she took my legs and put them over her shoulders. I clenched around Sara's cock on the out-stroke, relaxing on the in-stroke; she couldn't feel it, but I could pretend. I knew the ridges on the base of the strap-on would be rubbing against her clit, giving her extra stimulation while she fucked me.

It was heaven. Sara buried inside me, filling my hungry hole; Hyat towering over me, her big balls and cock sliding in and out of my vision; the heat and scent of Megan's pussy just behind me, her soft moans filling the room. I reached down, grabbing my aching cock, but Sara slapped my hand away. "Not yet," she purred, thrusting into me. "I haven't decided if I'll let you cum again."

Hyat groaned. "I'm getting close..."

"Fill that pussy up. I know Megan wants another load. Don't you, Megan?" Sara breathed, staccato, in between strokes.

"Yes," Megan whimpered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes mistress!"

"Then earn it. Work that dick."

Hyat's pace quickened, thrusting faster and faster. I could tell from her ragged breaths that she was getting close. I craned my head up, opening my mouth wide to take as much of her balls between my lips as I could, my head moving roughly with her strokes. Hyat moaned, loudly, her thighs shaking on either side of my head. I lapped and sucked eagerly at her balls, determined to do my part in making her cum, enhancing her pleasure.

Her balls spasmed in my mouth, and she came, pumping her load into Megan. She kept thrusting, thrusting, until her dick must have gotten too sensitive and she finally slowed, then stopped. She let her hips relax, her ass resting on my chest, and her cock slid free of Megan; I closed my eyes as creamy cum flowed out of her pussy and onto my face. Hyat dragged her softening cock across my lips, slickening them with cum, then sank her length into my mouth one more time.

"Clean that dick off," Hyat said. I obeyed, bathing her pole with my tongue, sliding it up and down and around her, licking up our mixed cum and Megan's juices. I felt like such a slut, sucking that half-hard cock while Sara kept pounding into my ass. Finally, satisfied, Hyat pulled out of my mouth and rolled off me, onto the side of the bed, panting in exhaustion.

"Roll over," Sara said to me, pulling the dildo out of me, leaving my ass empty and aching to be filled.

I obeyed finding myself face to face with Megan's bright pink pussy, engorged with her desire. Hyat's cum dribbled out of her, sliding down her asshole and joining a growing puddle beneath her on the sheet.

"What a mess," Sara said. "Clean it."

I stuck out my tongue, catching a thick dollop of Hyat's cum on Megan's asshole and lapping it up, enjoying its thickness on my tongue and then swallowing and looking for more, my tongue drifting up between her folds and sliding into her warmth. She moaned, laying her hand on my head, pulling me down deeper. Behind me, Sara's cock slipped back into me, filling me again.

I don't know how long I stayed there, getting fucked. Cleaning Megan's pussy turned into worshipping it, her unique taste, the delicate folds; finally I moved up to her clit, swirling my tongue around it in circles before gently sucking on it, applying the consistent light pressure that Sara loved. Megan's thighs squeezed tight around my face.

"He's a good pussy eater, too," Sara said. "Isn't he? Such a gifted little mouth. So eager to please." Her words came out in bunches, her breath ragged as she picked up the pace, slamming into me. She was getting close. Finally she moaned, sinking the length of her strap-on into me, shaking as she came around the vibrating bulb inside her.

She slipped free of me, leaving me empty again. I started to lift my head; Sara's hand pressed me back into Megan. "You're not done yet," she said. "Megan deserves to cum again, too, doesn't she?"

My jaw ached and my tongue felt raw, but I obeyed, losing myself in Megan again. Eventually -- five minutes, twenty minutes, who could tell -- she tensed up, her thighs squeezing me, and she came again, her juice coating my lips and beard.

I sat up. Sara and Hyat were lying next to each other on the bed, looking satisfied. "Come over here with us, Megan," Sara said. "You stay there, babe."

Shaking a little, Megan got up and crawled over to Sara, who patted the bed next to her. Megan lay down next to her, and Sara wrapped one arm around her, her other arm resting across Hyat's shoulders. "How was he?" Sara asked, a faint smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

"So good," Megan sighed, one hand reaching down to feel her own wetness. "This whole thing ... so hot. Thank you, Sara. I really needed this."

Sara leaned down, kissing her on the cheek. "My pleasure. Hyat? Are you satisfied?"

"I'm never satisfied," Hyat shot back, then laughed. "But yes. It was great. Your man really is a slut, isn't he." The three of them turned to look at me; I flushed. I was sitting at the foot of the bed, watching them, my dick standing at attention. "He just lives to please. It's too bad I didn't get to see how tight his ass is. Maybe next time."