Serving a Cock for My Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Day to day life style of a cum hungry cuckold and his beautiful wife.
2.3k words
4.59
44.7k
30

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,321 Followers

This story is about the love between a small cocked husband and his beautiful wife. If any of the following subjects offend you this story is not for you. Cocksucking, MMW, Man on Man, cum eating, worship cock, creampie, She male, sex without a condom, fucking, sucking, forceful sex.. For the rest of you kinky fuckers, read on. Kick back take out your cock me, and ladies get your toys out. I cum many times writing this. And e-mail me. I get horny too.

*

Bob sure did cum fast, but I had him up and going in no time at all. I was now ready to receive my first cock in the ass, I was excited to say the least. I lubed my asshole up before the fuck knowing that nobody would be going down on me and licking my asshole.

I already knew that I could take Bob's cock with ease, my only thoughts was I wanted to eat more cum and didn't want him wasting it in my ass, I knew right then I had turned into a cum whore. So I laid back on edge of the bed with my legs in the air, thinking about how many times I had fucked Kim in this position.

Bob came over, my wife lubed my asshole up, and as the head of his cock entered my asshole, I slide down and took his whole cock all the way to his balls.

I gasp for air as it hit bottom, it felt so damn good. He kept it planted deep in my ass for a good while. After a time I could feel my asshole squeezing and contracting on his hard meat.

My cock was drawn up in my nut sack and looked just like a clit. Clear liquid dripping out of it. I had a funny thought that maybe I was close to being a girl, when I was born.

I know that big cock wedged in my ass felt good. Then he started pumping me slowly, I could fell his big headed cock going in and out. The hurt felt so good, I was thinking that I was made to be fucked. I started fucking him back a little. He had me by my ankles and I could tell he was enjoying the ride I was giving him.

Bob looked down at my tiny cock head sticking out of my ball sack and told Kim to come over there and wipe the pre-cum off my cock and feed it to the little faggot.

My cock jumped when he called me a faggot, and Kim noticed what had happen. As she was wiping her cum covered fingers on my mouth she called me a faggot. Then she ask me if I liked to fuck and suck men.

Here I am with a beautiful young 9" cock fucking the hell out of me and she ask if I love to fuck a cock. I reply "Yes, I love a hot big cock. I love everything about it".

Kim called me her little dick cuckold whore. I ask her what a cuckold was. She told me it was a man that loved to see his wife fuck and suck other men. And that a good cuckold would clean their pussy's or asshole up after a man cum in it.

That a good cuckold would do anything, and she stated anything twice, for his Mistress. I ask Kim if I could apply for the job. She laughed and said I already had the job.

Bob was still pounding my ass, as we talked. He was about to cum and I was begging for him to feed it to me, that I would suck his cock with my ass on it. He lifted my legs up high and shot a heavy load of cream deep into my hungry asshole.

I was glad he cum in me, I could feel his cockhead swell up and loved the feeling of hot wet cum leaking out of me. After Bob fucked me I laid in the bed while Kim and Bob showered off. I could hear them in the shower fucking.

Sure enough about 20 minutes later Kim yelled for me to come into the bathroom. I got up, my ass was sore from all the fucking I had just received. I walked in and Bob was behind Kim fucking her.

Kim instructed for me to remove Bob's cock and to suck it off. I did as I was told and received my reward. After I swallowed his load they stepped out of the shower and I stepped in.

When I got out of the shower, and had cleaned my well fucked ass. My cock was standing straight up, a whopping 5" of hard fucking meat. I walked into the bedroom and Bob is lying on his stomach with his ass in the air.

Kim was running her tongue around Bob's asshole. The first thing I thought of, was she was lubing Bob up for me to fuck him. My cock was so hard and my balls hadn't released any sperm in about 4 days.

Kim motioned me over, and told me to start making love to Bob's asshole with my mouth. I did just as I was told, I licked his asshole with my tongue, making stabbing motions in and out. I pulled his balls behind him as he was on all fours, I swirled the end of my tongue over his cockhead.

Tasting his sweet pre-cum that I was milking out of his balls. I grabbed his ball sack and wrapped my fingers all the way around them and gave them a tug. I opened up my mouth and took both of his balls in my mouth at one time. I kept them in my mouth forever. I thought if I did a real good job of satisfying Bob, Kim would let me cum.

But I do admit I was turning into a very Bi cuckold. I licked and sucked on Bob's asshole till it looked like a pussy that had been fucked. I wanted to fuck him so bad.

Finally Kim told me to get behind Bob and slowly put my little cock in him. Bob was just getting started taking a cock in the ass, and my little cock was a good training device for him.

Kim had been ass fucking him with her fingers, so it wasn't the first time he had something entering his bottom. As the head of my cock slide into his very tight asshole, I almost cum. This was the tightest hole I think I had ever fucked.

My balls where so full of cum, I knew I wouldn't last long. I pounded all five inches into his lovely hole. Kim was sticking her tongue in my ear telling me " To drain my little pussy balls of all that nasty sperm". I had been fucking Bob for about 3 minutes when I had one of the most wonderful orgasms I had ever had.

My cock pumped and pumped cum into his beautiful ass, I was shocked at the amount of semen I had dumped into him. As my little cock squirted out of his ass, Kim grabbed me by my hair and forced my face into his ass to lick up all my cum.

I lapped up every drop of it. Kim had her camera out taking pictures of my cum covered face. My face looked like a glazed donut with all the sperm sticking to it. I was begging Kim to let me fuck him again. I had so much cum build up in my balls, I knew I could cum again.

Kim agreed to let me fuck him again if I would let her fuck me in the ass at the same time. She got her strap-on out of the drawer, I noticed she grabbed the biggest one.

The one that I had only fucked one time before, because it was so big I couldn't take it all. She came over and smacked me on the ass and told me to get in position. I dropped down on all fours and humped my ass up in the air, As she was rubbing the big head of her toy on my anal opening, I spoke up and reminded her of the last time she fucked me with this monster.

She told me to shut up and quit whining like a little Bitch, and to reach back and spread my ass cheeks for her to have some pleasure. I again protested that it was too big. She reached up and grabbed my hair, she jerked my head back and told Bob to come over and stick his cock in my mouth so I would shut up.

She than explained to me that since I was back talking to her about the rubber cock she had strapped on, that I wouldn't be fucking Bob in the ass. She then told me that I wouldn't be fucking anything for quite a while, for being disrespectable to her.

She then said that all this talking has made her extremely horny and that she wanted Bob to fuck her. Before she teaches me a lesson in ass fucking. Bob got behind her and inserted his beautiful cock into the woman I love.

He was pounding her hard and the strap on was flopping up and down bouncing off her stomach. I reached down and started massaging his balls, rolling them around in my hand. Pulling on the sack and rubbing that little bit of skin between his big balls and his asshole.

Bob moaned and released load after load of love juice into my pretty wife. He pulled his beautiful cum covered cock out of her and I sucked all the juice off of it and dove right down between her creamy thighs and started cleaning her up.

I sucked up every drop of his manly load, not swallowing any of it. I looked up at Kim and said " His cum taste so good honey, I wish you would share it with me. She told me to keep the sperm in my mouth, she then told me I was going to deposit the cum into Bob's mouth.

That I was going to cum-kiss Bob, that it was his cum and I needed to return it. I have never kissed a man or even wanted to, but I knew that Kim was fixing to fuck me with a large dildo and I didn't want to make her mad by disobeying her.

As our lips touched and I started pushing the cum out of my mouth into his mouth, Kim was finger fucking herself at a rapid pace. I got to admit Bob's cum tasted good and he was enjoying it also. I just closed my eyes and dreamed I was kissing Pamela Anderson.

I noticed Kim was getting off on this, and I was hoping that this wasn't going to be a daily thing with her. Bob was getting off on his cum, and had his tongue shoved down my throat. He had both of my nipples between his finger and was twisting and pulling on them.

We had never done anything like this before my mind was racing around. I was thinking that since I kissed a man, and we swapped cum back and forth, if that made me gay.

I have had lots of cocks in my mouth and ass. I have swallowed gallons of cum. I have received many cream pies from Kim's pussy and ass. I have tongued many assholes, men and women. And I have never questioned my sexuality. about that time, Kim told us to knock it off, and for me to get in position to be fucked.

I got back up on my hands and knees, and Kim started working her fake cock up my very loose asshole. It was so big it was taking my breath away, I almost said the safe word so she would stop, knowing that if I used the safe word I would be punished severely.

As the biggest part of it was wedged into my anal cavity, I had tears coming down my cheeks. Kim knew I was stretched to the limit. So she was being real easy on me. She was letting me back up on it, as I could take the monster.

She was telling me how proud she was of me, how it made her so horny thinking about me and Bob swapping cum. As she talked about it I noticed she was pushing more and more of her manhood up my ass. She confessed to me that she loved seeing us trading cum back and forth, and that for the first time in her life, she was thinking of eating cum.

When she said that I bared down and pushed the huge strap-on all the way into my ass. It hurt like a motherfucker, I just kept it deep and didn't move. I was breathing hard and moaning loud, too loud.

Kim told Bob to get in front of me and stick his ass in my face to stifle the loud moaning I was doing. Bob's asshole was loose from the earlier fucking and I could taste cum that was still dripping out of his hole.

My ass was loosening up and the strap-on was starting to feel good. I couldn't believe I was fucking this big cock so easy now. Licking asshole and getting fucked at the same time, doesn't get any better than this.

After Kim fucked me till she was satisfied, she unstrapped the dildo and left it in me. I wore that dildo up my ass till I had to go to the bathroom. When I took it out my asshole was so loose, it was hard to believe I had took it to the balls. After we was done I thanked my lovely wife for making me a better cuckold slut and that I would always obey her in every way.

*

Stay tuned for PT 3. Lots of cum will be spilled. Hope you enjoyed the story and had a wonderful orgasm. Don't for get to Vote and leave me a kinky message. I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,321 Followers