Serving a Cock for My Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Day to Day life of a Cuckold and his need to serve his wife.
2.4k words
4.39
20.4k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers

This story is about the love between a small cocked husband and his beautiful wife. If any of the following subjects offend you this story is not for you. Cocksucking, MMW, Man on Man, cum eating, worship cock, creampie, She male, sex without a condom, fucking, sucking, forceful sex... For the rest of you kinky fuckers, read on. Kick back take out your cock me, and ladies get your toys out. I cum many times writing this. And e-mail me. I get horny too.

*****

He told me that Kim was already under his control, that he's made her a submissive cum hungry slut that also loves pussy.

He told me about him taking Kim to his Ex-wife's house and how they seduced her into eating cunt and being ate out by a woman. Rod told me that Kim loves to eat pussy.

That not the only time, she was the main course at a lesbian party, one night and loved it.

Rod then explained to me what was in store for Kim and I. Rod wants us to worship his cock at all times. He stated that all big hard cocks like his needs to be worshiped by men and women.

That a large cock was a sign of Royalty. And that men like me with cocks the size of a woman's clit can't satisfy a women for long.

He also reminded me that I have a dick craving throat and that he loved to fuck.

I thought, just him talking to me like that made me want to cum. Rod had to go out of town so me and Kim had some time together. We was having pillow talk when she brought up the subject of tasting cum.

She confessed that she had been eating cum from Rod. She told me that he made her eat it, she doesn't like it. But does it for Rod.

She also told me that he had made her feel things she has never felt before. She told me her orgasms are like nothing she has ever experienced and her pussy is always wet when he is around.

She looked into my eyes and told me that she wants Rod to move in with us. She told me she loved me but she needs Rod to keep her pussy happy.

Then she told me that she knew that I was going to be a submissive cum whore right along with her. She than told me that she loved me...but, they were going to be some changes in our marriage.

She than started playing with my little cock, which was hard as could be, all 5 inches.

She told me again, how she hates to taste cum. But she was going to suck me off and swallow my cum, when we get done talking about a few things. She started talking to me in a real firm voice.

The first thing she said was that she has fallen in love with Rod. That we are going to stay married as long as I agree to the new rules in this relationship.

I felt my heart falling. I have loved this woman forever. I'm thinking it's over. The Bitch is going to give me a blow-job and tell me it's over. Tears where forming in my eyes. All of this over a small cock, that I can't help.

She then confessed that she loves me deeply and doesn't want to lose me. That I am the most wonderful man in the world. She then tells me that neither one of us can make this problem of a small penis go away.

I told her I agreed totally, and I loved her and will obey all of Rod's demands just like they were coming from her.

I was thinking about the blow-job I was going to get after we talked, so I would agree with anything.

She told me not to get mad when I see some of the outrages things that he makes her do. She then confessed that she had been fucking Rod for a couple years.

She reminded me of the times I would eat her pussy, and I would say "Kim your pussy taste different". That was Rod's cum from before you got home from work. I didn't act surprised, I told her I thought it tasted better that way. And that I loved the taste of Rod's sperm, and that he love's mine also.

She acted crazy when I told her that Rod has been sucking my cock for quite a while. That he was a real good cock sucker and that he loved the fact that I cum a lot.

I admitted again that I loved Rod's big dick and that he loves mine. I also informed her that Rod likes the taste of cum, and that since I was the only one that could give him that, I had an edge on her.

She spoke up and told me that I better quite talking back to her like this or she would have to punish me. I answered with a "Yes my love".

She then informed me that she could go out in one night and bring home more cum then I could produce in a week. She was still jacking my cock and playing with her pussy as we were talking.

I told her I was sorry about the cum remark. Then I ask her if she did go out and bring home that much cum, would she share it with me? She looked me in the eyes and said "you know I would my love".

She then said we have talked enough for now. And she got down on her knees and started sucking my little cock. I was so excited, knowing I was going to cum in her mouth for the first time in many years.

I was fucking her mouth, she was taking it all down to my balls. Fucking in and out, face fucking her. All of that and my little cock didn't even touch her tonsils.

She had my Balls and all in her mouth and I still couldn't gag her like I have seen Rod do many times. My eyes where rolled back in my head, and my whole soul was being sucked out of me.

Kim jerked my cock out of her mouth and captured a hand full of hot jizz. When I stopped cumming she raised her hand to my mouth and fed me the cum. I licked her fingers clean and thanked her.

Then I wanted to know why she had pulled my cock out of her mouth when she said she was going to swallow it.

She told me that when she started she had forgot that a couple of rules keeps her from excepting anybody's cum but Rod's. That she has to have permission to have any cum dumped into her holes.

That she was sorry and that, she would try to make up for it. I told her that we was married. She reminded me that if I wanted to stay married I would do as I'm told. I said "Yes honey, I'm sorry you may have to warn me a few times, please forgive me".

Rod was moving in today and everybody was happy. Kim was the happiest I have seen her in years. Three of the moving guys was hot as hell and I noticed Kim was watching them bend over and she was actually rubbing her pussy a couple times.

Rod came in the house and then he left. I noticed as he left Kim winked at me and rubbed her hand between her legs.

She came over and whispered that she was going to make a pass at one of the movers. She ask me if I would help her. I knotted my head yes and she walked right up to him and told him that she was horny and needed a young cock.

She told him that she would fuck all of them if he could arrange it. Kim told the young man that I had a small cock and that she needed a bigger one. He looked over at me and I gave him the ok sign.

He walked outside and returned with the other two plus a big black truck driver. Kim had them strip down and show her their cocks. She was going to fuck them in a sequence from small too largest, the black guy was going last. His cock was hanging down around his knees. Kind of look like a BIG blacksnake. Two of them had a average cock, and the one she really wanted had a cock smaller than mine.

If you can believe that. Kim looked at his beautiful body and that tiny cock, she started laughing and called me over and had me pull my rock hard five inch little cock out.

It made me feel good to know I didn't have the smallest cock in the room. She than told all four men that if they wanted to fuck her they all had to stick my little cock in their mouth just one time.

She then explained that she really wanted to fuck the guy standing beside me with all these muscles. But his cock wouldn't feel up her belly button.

She told them that I don't even fuck her, with my little cock. She told them by sticking my cock in each of their mouths, that when they leave here.

Nobody is going to be talking about what is fixing to happen here. If everybody agrees. She also told them that if they wanted to cum they would be using her husband's mouth, not her pussy.

The first one down on his knees was the black guy, he took my cock in and out of his mouth. Then he waited in line. The next average size cock same thing in and out.

The next average cock went in and stayed in. He pulled my cock out of his mouth and told his fellow workers that he wanted to experiment with my cock, if it was Ok with me.

I told him it was fine with me. I looked over at muscle man with his little cock in his hand. I motioned him over so I could begin sucking him off.

The man sucking my cock was doing a wonderful job. He had to have been thinking about this along time the way he was milking my balls. I think he has sucked cock before.

Just as muscle man's cock touched my lips. The cock Kim was sucking needed to shoot their load so I reached over and sunk his spurting cock down my throat.

I licked it clean and told him to get back to moving furniture. One down three to go. Kim got the other cock and started fucking it, while I started working on the smallest cock I ever had.

It was kind of fun because I could take his cock and balls in my mouth at one time. I knew how Kim felt, muscle man told me that he had never felt anything in his life that felt better than what I was doing to him.

I had to stop the guy that was sucking me. he was fixing to get a mouthful. The guy that was fucking Kim pulled his cock out and I didn't get my lips over the head of it in time, and cum got all over everybody except Kim, thank God.

Two cock down and two to go. The guy that was enjoying my cock was still sucking on it when I tapped him on the head and told him that he was next to screw Kim. He ask me if he could have my sperm before he fucked her.

He explained that he had always wanted to suck cock and that this was his first cock and he wanted to taste it. I told him in front of his fellow workers that I would give him my load of cum, if he agreed to suck off all his fellow workers.

I reminded him that everybody in this room has had a cock in their mouths. So everybody in here is a cock sucker.

I ask the other men if they would like to get a blow job from him. They all agreed and he did too. I fed him my cum as # 3 man that was fucking Kim fucked my mouth.

I had cum going in my mouth and out my cock at the same time. Well after all that the workers where back to moving furniture and Kim and I was playing with the black truck driver.

Kim was looking at that black monster as he was waving it at her. I was wondering how much cum could be built up in them huge black balls.

I ask him if I could help him enter her. He knotted yes and I wrapped both hands around the powerful cock and glided it right into her sloppy cunt. I noticed her pussy was wetter than usual.

Nobody has cum in her but I'm sure she has lots of their pre-cum in her. I worked his black snake into her till his balls where laying against her ass.

He started pumping her and she was holding on. I could tell she was having a good time. He fucked her and fucked her. I was getting ready to take his load in my mouth when she looked over at me and said that she would take care of this load.

I backed off and she told her big black stud to fill her mouth full. And he did many times over. I have never seen that much cum in one man's balls.

His name was Ike, I ask Ike if I could have the privilege of licking his cock clean. He agreed and I cleaned him up. As he was leaving we got his telephone number.

I knew we would be seeing him again. As soon as he left Kim panicked, she told me that Rod was coming back in a hour and she was covered in cum. I told her I would take care of that, and I got started. Thirty minutes later I had all that nigger cum cleaned up off her face and tits and Kim was looking fine.

Stay tuned for PT 6. Lots of cum will be spilled. Hope you enjoyed the story and had a wonderful orgasm. Don't for get to Vote and leave me a kinky message. I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers