Serving a Cock for My Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
Husband serving his wife's every fantasy of cuckold life.
1.9k words
4.4
27.3k
28

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,346 Followers

This story is about the love between a small cocked husband and his beautiful wife. If any of the following subjects offend you this story is not for you. Cocksucking, MMW, Man on Man, cum eating, worship cock, creampie, She male, sex without a condom, fucking, sucking, forceful sex.. For the rest of you kinky fuckers, read on. Kick back take out your cock me, and ladies get your toys out. I cum many times writing this. And e-mail me. I get horny too.

***

Twenty minutes later Rod showed up. We sat around and had a few drinks, I hadn't had a chance to talk with Rod about me being a submissive slut for him, and I wanted to impress Kim.

I walked over to Rod and started taking my clothes off as I was telling him that I decided to give myself to him. I told him I wanted to be his cum dump and that he could do anything to me that he desired.

I bent over and spread my legs showing my asshole and telling him that I would love to fuck him right now. My little cock was standing at attention, straight out.

Rod reached out and took my cock in his hand. He was rolling it between his fingers as he was talking to me. He wanted me to know that if I didn't do everything I was told to do. That I would be severely punished.

He told me that I will be tested daily, and in 6 months to a year I should be a totally trained slut. He explained that some things that happen will only be done once.

He said that the training will be hard, but I will be rewarded for good behavior. He also told me that Kim would be under his control and that she wasn't allowed to fuck me or anything else till a later date.

Rod told me that for the first month I will only be having sex with him. That Kim will be watching at all times, and that she will help Rod train me.

I interrupted Rod, and ask him to fuck me, that I had a feeling deep in my asshole that needed to be touched. Kim walked over and started sucking on Rod's cock, and the next thing I knew he had stuck it into my hungry asshole.

I was on my knees and hands hunching back on this big beautiful cock. I reached between my legs and got his nuts in my hand, massaging them lightly. I told Rod that I was a nasty cum whore that loved to be ass fucked.

Rod ask me where I wanted his cum deposited. I told him to cum in my ass. His big cock swelled up and he filled my insides full of cum.

He jerked his cock out of me and Kim was licking it clean, without being told. I could see a little of bit of anal juice hanging on her pretty bottom lip. As soon as she had his cock clean, she turned her attention to my well fucked butt hole.

Cum was dripping out of my loose ass and she had her tongue going in and out of my gushing hole. Rob told her to lay on her back, and then he instructed me to sit on her face with my asshole spread open.

I did as I was told, and I took advantage of Kim's mouth. Telling her how bad a little girl she was, and how good it felt for her to lick cum out of my asshole.

I told her that I loved her and I looked up at Rod and told him that I loved his cock. In the back of my mind I was thinking how good it felt to treat Kim like a cheap whore.

When Rod seen that Kim had almost passed out from my brutal ass to face move, he made me get off of her. Rod ask me if I liked treating Kim like this. But, before I could answer he told me to go to the bathroom and lay down in the tub.

I did as I was told. Kim and Rod came into the bathroom. Kim had Rod's cock in her hand. They came over to the bath tub and the next thing I knew Rod was peeing and Kim was directing the piss all over me.

I closed my eyes and he pissed all in my face. It was the first time I had ever tasted pee. Kim kept his cock pissing all over my lips. I couldn't believe how warm a golden shower was.

After Rod was done, Kim licked the last drop of pee from his cock. Then she stepped into the tub and squatted down over my face and pissed all over me.

Rod told me to lick her cunt clean, and that from now on the only way I will taste her pussy is off the tip of his cock. I sucked her good. Then we all got in the shower and cleaned up.

I went to bed that night totally satisfied. we were all sleeping in the bed with Rod being between Kim and I.

I rolled over on my side and fell asleep. Later that night Rod had wedged his cock meat between my legs and he was pulling and twisting on my hard nipples. I could feel his cock coming to life, and I wanted it so bad.

I felt him spit in his hand and rubbed my ass with his spit. I love anal sex so much my ass actually gets wet like a pussy. Rod was fucking me and twisting my nipples so hard it hurt.

Kim woke up and wanted to join in. She stuck a finger up Rods ass while he was fucking me, his cock started pulsing and filling me up again. Rod left his cock in my ass, I dozed off and woke up the next morning with his cock glued to my ass with dried up cum.

I got up and took a shower. Kim and Rod were going out to some museum and would be gone all day. I cleaned up around the house, and was thinking how my relationship with Kim has changed.

How I'm addicted to Rods semen, constantly thinking about my next mouthful. How I love to savor the taste of each load. How I crave his big cock fucking me with no mercy.

Slamming his cock into me as I squeal like a little girl. He has turned me into a little cock loving sissy slut and I love it. I think I'm loving it more than Kim.

As the day wore on I became uncontrollable horny. I have been locked up in a Chaste device for a week. Everybody gets to cum but me, but then again I get most of the cum to eat.

At this time of my training I like eating cum better than cumming myself. I got so aroused I went into the bedroom and got a jock strap out of my drawer and put it on over my cock cage.

My jock has a very small pouch for my little boy cock and balls. Then I put a long t-shirt on that said boy toy on the front of it. I went in the bathroom and got the cock sucking red lipstick out and I painted my lips.

I have a surprise for Rod and Kim when they came home. About a hour later I heard somebody open the front door and Rod walked in he told me to go outside and help Kim in.

I went out to the car and Kim was sitting there fucked up out of her mind. I had never seen Kim like this before. Her makeup was smeared all over her face, she didn't have a bra or panties on.

Her black mini Skirt had cum stains all over it. I picked her up and carried her into the house. I laid her down on the bed. Her skirt raised up and Her pussy and asshole was swollen twice the normal size.

I turned around and ask Rod why she looked like this. He told me that he owed a gambling debt and that he had cut a deal with the guy he owed the money too.

He let the man have Kim for six hours to do whatever he wanted to do. Rod said Kim was more than happy to exchange a little pussy for the debt. Rod left her and the man drugged her and called all of his friends over.

Rod said when he went to pick her up. They had her in a sex swing fucking her with a very large cucumber in her pussy and a smaller one up her ass. There was puddles of cum under the swing where it had leaked out of her holes.

Rod then got his phone out and showed me pictures of her with the two cucumbers wedged in her holes. Kim was laying in the swing she looked like she was passed out but she had a smile on her cum covered lips.

By the looks of all the sperm in the floor she had to have been fucked by many men. I ask Rod if he wanted me to put her in the shower and clean her up. He said "not now".

I looked her over real good and she was going to be ok. I looked over at Rod and told him that if he has any more debts to pay that I would be more than willing to pay them off.

I then got down on my knees and begged Rod to let me suck him off, he told me that I looked good with the lipstick on. So he unzipped his pants and I had them off and had his wonderful cock in my mouth in a snap.

I was mumbling around his cock that I wanted him to fuck me tonight. I wanted him to rape my ass over and over. as I was making love to Rod's cock he spoke up and told me that I was a better cocksucker than my wife Kim.

I knew that because every man that Kim and I have had, they always in secret tell me that I'm better at cock sucking. Most of them tell me I'm a better fuck than her.

I was shocked when Rod told me the same thing. It seemed like me and Kim was in competition for Rod's attention. I always try to completely satisfy my lover, man or woman.

I was still sucking Rod's cock when I pulled it out and showed him the big wad of precum, rolling it around in my mouth. When a cock is going in my mouth my tongue is making circles around it.

I love to suck hard and when a cock is ready to explode I love to lock my lips around the rim of the head and taste the juices that is flowing out. I will not release the lip lock I have on the penis till it is done cumming and the man it belongs to is trying to pull it out of my mouth.

I was getting so worked up I pushed Rod down on the bed right beside my cum filled whore wife. I crawled up on top of Rod and I had that big dick fucking me feverously.

***

Stay tuned for PT 7. Lots of cum will be spilled. Hope you enjoyed the story and had a wonderful orgasm. Don't for get to Vote and leave me a kinky message. I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,346 Followers