Serving Suki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not all that just handcuffs and blindfolds."

"I want to be in charge of your climaxes. Will you agree to that?"

"Yes."

"You will only cum when I say."

"That seems a little possessive for just friends." He said his eyes submitting to her.

"I will be your Mistress first."

"Okay, I agree." He said as his cock reacted with an excited twitch.

"You like that idea I see," Suki said as she had noticed his cock's reaction.

"Yes, I do," he said.

"I like phone sex so you will not get blue balls."

She washed his cock with a washcloth.

"Will you be my plaything?"

"Yes."

Suki took his cock into her mouth. She had wanted to do this since the first time she saw it.

"That feels good." He gasped as he spoke.

He tasted good but she wanted him to fuck her before they went to sleep. She stopped and they got out of the tub. They dried off. She kissed him forcing her tongue into his mouth. She broke their embrace.

"Go get into bed. Handcuff your hands through the headboard," she instructed.

She changed into the baby doll. She did not put the matching panties on. She did not need them to get in the way. She looked in the mirror. The nightie looked good on her. Her body was visible through the soft lace. She walked into the bedroom. He had his hands cuffed just as she asked. His large cock was dripping with excitement. She climbed up on the bed. She straddled his face and lowered her hairless pussy onto his mouth. He licked her. She pulled up teasing him.

"You like licking pussy?"

"Yes."

"Mark did not. I am glad you do because you will do it a lot."

She lowered back onto his face. He licked her gently. She ground against his tongue. He licked her more urgently. She moaned and reached back to stroke his cock to encourage him. His tongue found her clitoris and the sensations became more intense. His tongue lashed against her trigger ferociously. She climaxed. She rested and caught her breath.

"What other fun stuff has your wife bequeathed to me?"

She got off him and went to explore his wife's closet. He was uncertain what was in there, though he hoped Suki considered him as one of the things bequeathed. She came back with a leather paddle and a length of rope.

"Just handcuffs and blindfolds you said."

"I forgot about the paddle." He had lied to cover his kinky proclivities. He was still a little embarrassed.

"Did you like to be spanked?"

"Not as much as she enjoyed spanking me."

She put the paddle into his mouth sideways. He held it in his mouth.

"If you cum without permission I will use this on you understand?"

He shook his head yes. She climbed onto his cock. She rode him slowly. He moaned around the paddle. She loved his big cock. He began to tremble, as he was getting close.

"Not yet wait for permission stud."

He moaned as a way of complaining. She picked up the pace as her need became more urgent. Just as she began her climax she ordered, "cum for me stud."

He complied filling her unprotected womb. She took the paddle out of his mouth and climbed back onto his face.

"Lick me clean."

This was a fulfillment of one of her longest-held fantasies. He licked his mess out as ordered. She had wanted to do this since reading a porn book of her fathers with a similar story. Mark was not very experimental in the bedroom. Randal would be required to make up for that.

"Do you like tasting your cum?"

"No, I do not."

"You will get used to it."

She went down on his cock again. She enjoyed the fullness of him in her mouth. She liked the mingled flavors on his shaft. When he was hard, she used the key to remove the handcuffs from him. She reclined on her back.

"I am tired of that game. Pound my pussy stud." She lay on her back with her legs open. He rammed his cock home into her pussy. She moaned.

"Give me that big cock."

He pounded her hard his buttocks straining as his knees slid on the mattress. He was losing traction. She could tell he was about to finish first.

"Wait for me stud I still have the paddle."

He slowed down as ordered. She too became close to her explosion. He impaled her tunnel until they both experienced their inner spasm again together.

"I like bossing you around here in bed. You can get even at work."

He kissed her passionately. They both went to sleep, as 4:30 would come early.

The next morning they got up and dressed. His mother was already there. She had prepared breakfast.

"Thanks, Mom I appreciate you," Randal said.

"I love helping out." She smiled at Suki.

"You can call me Maryellen that is my name."

"I am honored to see you again Maryellen."

"Are you going to stake out your claim on my boy?"

"Not yet. He would have to be a better boy before I would try to do that."

"He doesn't measure up to your standards?" Maryellen asked.

"No, he measures long enough in that department. I just want to see if he does what I say."

Randal's face became red. He was uncomfortable Suki discussed such things with his mother.

"He will behave when it counts."

"We will see I have been down this road before."

They all ate breakfast together; she felt happy and almost sexually satisfied in her new sexy dress. She had an insatiable hunger for sex. Mark could never keep up with her. They said goodbye to his mother and they hurried to work.

When they arrived at work, she went to her computer and opened her email. She dialed her mother and asked about the twins.

"They are fine."

"Good I am coming home tonight."

"Good see you then. I love you."

"I love you too mom."

There were 10 more purchase requests in her email. She called them and verified each purchase. She sold 19 thousand in mutual funds. She called some of her old clients and a few big ones wanted to move over to her new company. At one O'clock Randal called her to come to his office. Suki knocked on the door.

"Come in please."

She entered the room.

"You said I could be the boss at work right?"

"Yes, I did."

"Good, lock the door."

He pulled a wooden paddle out of his desk drawer.

"Yui used to come here and use this on me but I want to use it on you," he said.

"Yes, whatever you say, sir."

"Bend over the desk."

She bent over the big cherry-wood desk. This was another life-long fantasy of Suki's. He swatted her through her thin dress.

"This is for discussing our business with my mom."

"I am sorry Sir."

He paddled her again. He paddled until her bottom was sore and red.

"Take off your dress."

She removed her dress and bent back over the desk. He pulled her panties down and but left the blue thigh high stockings on her. He unclasped her bra he wanted to see her tits sway as he spanked her. He gave her ten swats, now he was leaving lasting marks. He decided he had gone as far as he wanted. He did not like hurting women. He pulled her up and kissed her.

"You want me to suck your cock, sir."

"Yes, suck me, Suki." He did not mind her backseat driving if it meant a blowjob.

Suki undid his belt and pulled his pants open. She pulled his underwear down and sucked his hard cock into her mouth. He moaned as she deep throated him. She knew what she was doing. He was feeling the reward of her skilled mouth. He was about to cum. She stopped. She wrapped her tits around his cock and licked his mushroomed shaped head. He slid his dick back and forth between her big orbs. He almost lost it. She stopped.

"Do you want me to finish you or do you want to finish in me."

"I will finish in your pussy."

"Yes. I will do as you wish Sir."

She bent back over the desk and he entered her. Her tight tunnel gripped his shaft as he pounded her. He grabbed her by her long hair and slammed away taking her roughly. She relished his forceful assault. Soon he emptied his load into her. She cried out loudly in her ecstasy. He hoped that no one heard them. Most of the brokers would be at lunch now but someone may have. They caught their breath.

"Do you like working here?"

"I love it. I sold nineteen thousand this morning."

"Are you happy with my production so far?" she asked.

"Darren never did that much. You have done more in four days than he did in his last month."

"The clients said they never heard back from him."

"Do you like my cock?"

"I love it. Is it my signing bonus?"

"Yes, if that is what you want for one."

"I take it for my possession then. No sharing it with anyone unless I say so."

"Consider it yours then, but I demand exclusive rights to your body as well."

"Thank you I will do my best to wear it out without breaking it. I give you the rights to me as well."

"I better get back to work. I have not done as well for the clients as you have today." Randal frowned.

"You better pick it up or I will have to spank you." Suki laughed.

"I am the boss here."

"Not for long." She quipped laughing.

"Not so fast speedy."

"I have to go home today." She frowned sorry to have to admit it.

"Can we have a slumber party this weekend fuck buddy?"

"We will see my sex toy." She smiled.

She was getting addicted to that big Cock.

She went back to her office and contacted more of her previous clients. Her sweet voice soon had more deserters coming over to Martin and Lewis. She began to dream about what it would be like to be Mrs. Randal Lewis. It was much too soon for that. Still having a longer option on his ten-inch cock was tempting.

Randal worked at his computer. He wondered if he would ever marry Suki. It was much too soon to even consider that. Still, with an inventive sexual dynamo, life with her would always be eventful. He made the final transactions of the day. It was almost time to pack up. There was a knock on the door.

"Enter Suki."

"How did you know it was me?"

"We have to go get your car. Did you plan to take a bus to get your car?"

"No, I forgot about my car."

"You are here for my cock then?"

"Yes, I can hardly think of anything else Sir."

"I want that Halsey account you sent to your husband's firm before you left S and W. Can you bring them over to us?"

"Maybe if I do something I never wanted to do again,"

"What is it that you do not want to do?"

"Suck Mr. Halsey's cock again."

"Why did you suck it the first time?"

"My husband was incompetent as a broker. That account paid for our lifestyle."

"Did Mark know about this?" Randal's eyebrows went up.

"Yes he knew it was the only way," she said.

"I don't want the account that bad," Randal said.

"Good, but I would do it for you if you asked me," she said. He was worth keeping she thought.

"Money is not that important. You will make me plenty anyway with your work ethic," Randal said.

"Good I am glad. Mr. Halsey is a fat pig," she said.

They took the elevator down and walked out of the building. They walked to Randal's Mercedes. They got in.

"What if you let me do you in the parking garage instead?" he asked.

"You are so naughty." She said.

"Would you do it there?"

"There are too many cameras," she said.

"How about screwing in your back yard then?"

"All my neighbors' two-story houses look into my back yard."

"You are no fun." He jested.

"I am fun but I am not a teenager. My daughters should not have to be ashamed by anything I do."

"Are you wet thinking of sex in public?"

"Yes, I am." Her face showed her embarrassment of the admission.

"I have the perfect place on the river for just that."

"How open is the river?" She looked over at him.

"Very open but still it is almost private. Only the occasional raft or canoe floats down."

"It sounds very interesting."

"Yes, it is a nice flat rock out in the open surrounded by water."

"I do not know it sounds dangerous."

"That is what would make it so exciting." His eyes looked at her playfully.

He pulled up behind her car. She kissed him on the lips.

"What is your cell number?"

He told her his number. She entered into her phone.

"What time do you go to bed normally?"

"Around nine o'clock, you know what time we have to be back in the morning."

"I know, I will call you at nine. You will do as I tell you. Do not wear anything to bed."

"Yes Suki, I will do as you say."

She kissed him again. She left his car to get into her own. He waited for her to start her car. When he was sure it did, he drove away. His erection awkwardly restrained in his underwear and slacks. He tried to adjust himself. His phone rang through the Mercedes.

"Hello."

"This is my number," Suki said over the car's speakers.

"I am saving it now." He saved it to his contacts.

"Are you hard?"

"Yes, I am very hard."

"Good, I like you that way."

"It is a little cramped in my pants for it right now."

"My panties were soaked so I took them off before I left the garage."

"I wish I was there."

"You will have to wait. Call you at nine." The car's display showed she had hung up.

His cellphone rang at nine o'clock. He was naked, as Suki had ordered.

"Hello," he answered.

"Are you naked?" Suki asked.

"Yes,"

"I miss you. I have my vibrator woefully trying to replace you in my pussy,"

"I can come over," he said.

"No tomorrow will come early," she said.

He was stroking his naked shaft.

"Are you playing with yourself?" she asked

"Yes I am," he said.

"Did I say you could?" she asked.

"No you did not," he said.

"Stop until I tell you too," she said.

"Yes, Suki," he said.

"Is the empty glass on the nightstand?" she asked.

"Yes, it is," he said.

"I want you to play with yourself and fill it with your cum."

He gasped. He was not sure he liked where this was going.

"If you are a good boy and do what I want I will have a special reward for you this weekend," she said.

"Okay I will do as you order," he said.

He was stroking himself his cockhead inside the glass. She waited for the change in his breathing to signify he was close.

"When I count to three we will both cum," she said.

"One, two, three," she counted.

He shot his pearly liquid into the glass. She cried out as she came.

"Now drink it," she said.

He drank it. It was salty.

"Did my good boy drink it?" Suki asked.

"Yes Suki, it tasted terrible," he said.

"The reward will be worthwhile my obedient boy," She said as she hung up smiling deviously.

The staff received Suki well at the weekly meeting. All the brokers loved her. After the meeting broke up, Christina an attractive 30-year-old woman stopped Suki.

"You are dominating the boss?" Sandra asked Suki.

"At home I am, but here at work, he rules me," Suki admitted.

"Yui taught me how to put my husband in his place. Things have been terrific ever since. Men get bored and stray if all they get is vanilla sex," Christina said.

"My first husband was not very inventive, but he did stray I am sure," Suki said.

"I am sorry to hear that," Christina said.

"I was not afraid of losing him. His cock was so small no one would want seconds," Suki said laughing.

"Yui said Randal was huge," Christina said.

"He is really big," Suki said.

"So is my Terrence," Christina said. Christina exchanged phone numbers with Suki.

"Maybe we can have sex as couples in front of each other?" Suki suggested.

"Sounds fun we should do that sometime," Christina said.

When Suki returned to her house, a package was there from Macy's. She opened it and the inside contained more clothes from Randal. She held up the sexy red dress against her. It was perfect. A matching bra and panty set came with it. Randal was so thoughtful. She knew he was going to like the reward she had planned for him that weekend.