Serving the Amazons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took about a minute and he was ready to climax again. He didn't need to try to hold it back, but it was what he was being trained to do, so he resisted. Kyra gave his testicles a firm downward pull that delayed his climax only briefly since she immediately released them. He looked down at Kyra's beautiful face, over at Alexandra's nude body, and prepared for his inevitable climax. He was still resisting, but he knew that Kyra would pump him dry in just a moment.

Kyra took her mouth off his penis again. She was enjoying this teasing. She licked the underside of this shaft from the tip to his scrotum and then teased his sac with her tongue. Anteros groaned in a combination of pleasure and frustration. Kyra held his penis firmly up with one hand to allow her access to his testicles, but she didn't do anything to stimulate his penis.

Kyra's tongue and fingers played with his testicles for several minutes. He stayed fully erect, but the urge to ejaculate had passed. She put his aching penis back in her mouth. She was tired and wanted to sleep. As much as she enjoyed teasing him, she was going to finish him this time. Had she not been so tired she could have enjoyed this sensual torture for hours.

She sucked more vigorously this time. Her hands were busy on his lower shaft and testicles. Her head bobbed back and forth rapidly. She was going to make him climax as soon as possible.

It didn't take Anteros long to reach the brink again. He resisted as he'd been taught to do. He already had permission to climax but he was still going to hold out as long as possible. He closed his eyes and willed himself not to ejaculate.

Kyra increased her pace and squeezed his testicles firmly. He opened his eyes and looked at her, she rolled her large brown eyes towards his and their eyes locked. That was all it took to push him over the edge. His orgasm weakened his knees and forced him to grab Kyra's shoulders for balance. He ejaculated into her mouth and she continued her vigorous assault on his organ until it softened. As it softened, she kept it in her mouth but was slow and gentle. When he was completely flaccid, she removed her mouth and kissed it on the head. She then moved it out of the way with her fingers and kissed each of his testicles.

"Your manhood performed remarkably well, Anteros. That kiss was a thank you for a job well done. You did very well too. Join me on the bed," she said as she moved next to Alexandra.

She was careful to leave enough space between her and Alexandra for Anteros. She patted her hand where she wanted him to lay.

As Anteros moved between them, he noticed that Alexandra was still smiling. He lay between them and he discovered that Alexandra wasn't asleep. She reached across him and grabbed his hand. She pulled Anteros toward her and he rolled on to his side. She placed his hand on her breast.

"That is how I'd like you to sleep tonight, Anteros," she said without opening her eyes. "If you wake during the night and find your hand isn't where it is supposed to be, then put it back and go back to sleep."

Kyra rolled on her side and put her arm around Anteros, resting her hand on his broad chest. He felt her breasts against his back.

Within seconds he fell asleep. He didn't know it, but he wore a larger smile than Alexandra did throughout the night.