Settler vs Indian

Story Info
He caught her alone at the homestead.
2.7k words
4.09
47.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

"I'll be quite all right here," Jenny told her mother quite firmly. "I'll probably be a lot safer here than in that hell-hole they call a town."

Her mother looked at her and conceded that she might have a point. OK, she did have a point. The so called town was packed with rushers and outlaws, the rushers wanting to sneak into the Indian territories to find gold and the outlaws cheering them on and getting ready to rob anyone who made it in and back. Taking a young woman into that place was just asking for trouble.

The next day Jenny watched as her parents and brother headed off in the buckboard. If they hadn't been so badly in need of some extra supplies they would have deferred this trip until the army had calmed things down a bit. Not that her parents wanted the army around. Strictly speaking their little homestead was illegal, being on the Indian side of the river. Still, they had reasonably good relations with the local Indians and they'd never objected to their presence.

The only real problem of living there, in Jenny's opinion, was the lack of male company. Any rushers passed through fast, eager to find gold and get out. Going to town to meet people, god forbid. She'd seen enough of that town when they passed through several years back. Still and all, it wasn't fair. Here she was, eighteen, and still unmarried. Maybe her mother was right and she should go and stay with her Aunt. She at least lived close to several towns and they were surrounded by other farms where men worked. She just might take her mother up on that the next time she suggested it.

The day passed peacefully. Jenny did the essential chores around the place but limited her work to that. She saw no reason why she shouldn't have a couple of easy days. The night also passed peacefully but Jenny was annoyed to find herself awake and full of energy when the sun peeped through her window. Here she was with a perfect opportunity to sleep in and she was wide awake. Life just had it in for her.

Jenny made herself some breakfast and then attended to the dishes. After that she fed the hens and collected the eggs. No horses to feed and the few cattle they had were quite happy to munch on the grass available. A few more chores around the place and that was it. Jenny was starting to feel bored. She decided to make some lunch.

"Where the hell are the rest of your family?" demanded a deep voice from behind her, freezing Jenny in her tracks. Nervously she turned around.

Standing in the kitchen doorway was an Indian, one she'd never seen before. The man was about thirty and looked extremely savage. All he was wearing was a loin cloth and some paint. Paint? War-paint, Jenny realized. It appeared the Indians had got tired of the rushers and were going to do something about it.

"Are you dumb?" the man asked. "I asked where is the rest of your family?"

"Ah, they're not here," she managed to get out.

"God, dumb as all get-out," the man grumbled. "I know they're not here. That's why I asked where they were. Now can you please answer the question?"

"Ah, I didn't know any of the locals spoke English."

"Quite a few of us do. I learnt in a mission, myself, and am quite fluent. It's a useful thing to know the language of the enemy. Will you stop evading the question and enlighten me as to the whereabouts of your parents?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I intend to massacre them. The trouble is it's hard to massacre people when they're not available for that massacre. So if you'll just speak up I can kill you and be on my way to find them."

"Kill me?" she shrieked.

"Well, of course. You are part of the family, aren't you? You've been trespassing on our land for several years, ignoring suggestions that you should move on. We've decided to kill every white on this side of the river as invaders who are in violation of the treaty. That naturally includes you. I don't like to harp on this but, your family?"

"They've gone to town. I doubt they'll be back once they know you're on the warpath."

"They probably will be. They'll want to try to rescue you. They must have left yesterday so that means they'll probably be back late today or tomorrow."

The man looked at her thoughtfully.

"OK. I'm Beaten Bear, by the way. It goes against my general principles to leave anyone alive but killing one little girl just isn't worth the effort. I'll just leave you here and include you in the general massacre when I get around to it. You might like to suggest to your folk when they get back that they have two days to get out or die."

"Oh. OK," said Jenny in a very small voice. She did not want to say anything to make him change his mind about starting the massacre with her. She found she couldn't help herself. "Beaten Bear?" she asked.

Bear gave her a nasty look and then sighed.

"I was trailing a grizzly. Miserable thing doubled back and attacked me from behind. It gave me a hell of a beating before I killed it. I was so badly mauled that I was referred to as the man who was beaten by a bear. That became Beaten Bear. Rather unfair seeing I won the fight."

Bear moved closer to her, reached out and took hold of a large amount of her hair. A quick slice with a knife and he was holding that large skein of her hair.

"That's just a reminder to your parents that I'm serious," he told her.

Jenny touched the now extremely short hair on one side of her head, furious. She glared at Bear but kept her mouth shut. He was probably right. Seeing her hair like that would certainly drive the point home as to what might have happened.

"Now seeing I'm being all nice and considerate and not killing you I think it only fair that I have a little reward before I go."

And just what did he mean by that, Jenny wondered? She wasn't left wondering long.

Bear was still standing very close to her. His hand caught the collar of her dress and pulled it out slightly. His knife flashed and Jenny could hear a tearing sound as he slashed downwards. She guessed he showed quite good knife skills, slitting her dress from top to bottom without touching her at all. Those knife skills did not impress her, especially as he continued his demonstration with her underclothes. A few quick slashes and he rendered her naked, rags pooled around her feet.

Jenny stared at Bear in shock. She couldn't believe he'd done that. She was naked. She was even more shocked moments later when his loin cloth also dropped to the floor. Suddenly she knew precisely what his intentions were. She just didn't know what to do about it. The next thought that came into her head was the fact that she didn't actually know what to do, full stop. What exactly did a man do when he wanted a woman? Animals she understood but she'd never dreamed of applying that knowledge to herself.

"Run," a little voice shrieked at her.

"Where?" she shrieked back. He was between her and the door.

The question immediately became redundant as he already had hold of her arm, drawing her towards him. Not that Jenny was going to submit quietly. She was a strong girl, she knew. She'd often wrestled with her brother and could hold her own. She started to struggle.

It turned out, Jenny found, that there was a big difference between wrestling a friendly big brother and fighting a naked Indian with rape on his mind. Bear effectively ignored her struggles, lifting her off her feet and laying her on the floor. She heaved and twisted and he held her wrists in one of his big hands, a knee pressing between her legs, forcing them apart.

Jenny had never felt so helpless in her life. She mentally cursed her big brother. All those times that he'd let her win, letting her think she was strong. A fat lot of good thinking she was strong was doing her now. She felt her legs parting and added Bear's name to the mental cursing.

He was between her thighs and she could feel his manhood pressing against her. Why the hell did men need cocks that large? Surely something half that size would suffice? At least, it was just resting on her at this stage. She hated to think what the next stage would be.

It turned out that the next stage was her breasts. Still holding her wrists above her head, Bear's free hand started tormenting her breasts. She writhed under his touch as he rubbed her breasts freely, squeezing them and playing with her nipples. She'd never thought of breasts as sexual instruments before this. Now she thought she might never think of them any other way. He seemed to be enjoying touching them, stoking and teasing them. What was irritating was that he wasn't trying to hurt her. If pushed she might even have admitted that his attention to her breasts felt nice, but she'd have had to be pushed very hard.

She was relieved and disappointed when his hand moved away from her breasts. Her relief turned to shock when she felt it sliding between her legs, rubbing her in a much more intimate manner. Her eyes opened wide. How could he possibly touch her like that? Quite easily, it seemed.

She gave an indignant squeal when she felt his fingers spreading her lips and slipping inside her, her thoughts seething as Bear laughed at her reaction. His fingers stretched her lips further apart again and she saw him lifting his hips, felt his cock dragging against her.

Jenny screamed and yelled at Bear as she felt his cock pressing where his fingers had just trespassed. It was too large, too hot and hard, and it was pressing against her too intimately. It was pressing against her, coming into her, but there wasn't room for it to go anywhere. She could feel pressure building up and then there was pain as something broke and his cock surged deeper into her. Jenny gave one last scream as she fainted.

She slowly surfaced. Oh, god, he'd raped her. Had he gone? She felt as though he was still in her, could practically feel his cock, big and turgid and pressing into her passage. As she gathered her wits she found that she could feel his cock, big and turgid and most definitely inside her. Her eyes opened wide as she stared up at him. Hadn't he finished yet?

Bear gave her a quizzical look.

"If you've quite finished with the histrionics we can get under way," he told her. "Just relax and you'll find things will go quite smoothly."

"Why didn't you finish it while I was unconscious?" she demanded, feeling quite hard done by.

"What, a two second rape? Give me a break. Even a boy on his first time takes longer than that."

Two seconds? She'd fainted for just two seconds? It was humiliating. Give him a break? She'd like to break his nose. Relax, he says. How does one relax with that, that, weapon attacking them?

She flinched slightly as she felt him lean on her a little, his cock pressing slightly deeper. She tensed, waiting for the pain to come again. All that happened was his cock eased further in. She could feel herself being stretched to accommodate him. Instead of pain there was just an odd feeling of fullness as he kept sinking in. The scrape of his cock against her passage felt so strange, but at least it wasn't hurting.

What seemed like an eternity passed as Bear kept pushing into her. Just how deep was he going to go? Was he going to stick the entire thing into her? From the way he kept up his steady pressure the answer was yes.

Jenny was breathing hard and feeling most peculiar by the time Bear's groin was pressing against her. She could feel the roughness of his hair mingling with her own. He was inside her. Right inside her. She was having trouble believing he could actually do that but she could feel him and it certainly felt as though there was a lot of him. The trouble was, what happened now? She knew he wasn't just going to take it out again.

Maybe he was, she thought hopefully, feeling him start to withdraw. Maybe that's it. She waited expectantly for him to pull out, giving a shocked and disappointed squeal when he stopped and slid smoothly back in. He did it again. And again.

"What are you doing?" she demanded. "Just take it out."

"And stop laughing at me!"

"I've only just started," Bear told her. "I'll give you a little tip. If you push up to meet me when I do this," demonstrating this with a powerful thrust, "you'll find it goes a lot easier. Try it and see."

Reluctantly, but with nothing to lose, Jenny followed his advice. The next time he thrust forward she pushed her hips up towards him, finding him sliding smoothly in while strange sensations rippled through her. Again he thrust, with her pressing to meet him, and feeling more of those strange sensations.

Now he was moving steadily, his cock thrusting into her at an even pace, her hips rising to meet him with each thrust, strange feelings growing and spreading through her body. She felt hot and was getting hotter. He seemed to be generating the heat deep within her.

She was startled to find more odd sensations coming from her breasts. He'd let go her wrists, his hands on her breasts, kneading them to the tempo his cock was conducting. Little ripples of excitement were filtering down from her breasts, bringing additional heat down to the pool deep inside her.

Jenny couldn't think. Her hands were free and she had a feeling that she should be fighting him but how did you fight something like this? She couldn't even seem to stop herself from moving with him, let alone stop him. He just kept on going and all the time the fires he had lit inside her burned brighter.

She couldn't stand it, Jenny decided. She was going to die doing this and it would be a relief. She was gasping and wailing softly, unable to cope with the flood of sensations coursing through her body. She hardly noticed when Bear increased his pace, his thrusts coming faster and harder.

She felt herself going up in flames and then she was gone, almost screaming as the flames devoured her, everything lost in her fiery death and rebirth.

She felt Bear moving off her and opened her eyes to see him standing over her. He was smiling at her. He put his loincloth back on and picked up his knife. She held her breath as he leaned over her. She felt the sharp blade dragging lightly over her skin and then he was standing up while she looked at him, appalled. He had not done that. She looked down at her mons. A smooth stretch of bare skin stretched across it. She looked back up at Bear, her face showing her shock.

"A personal memento," Bear told her, showing her a handful of short curly hair. "Don't forget to tell your family, two days, and then the massacre begins."

Bear departed. Jenny wondered what on earth she could wear. Her clothes were ruined. She was now down to a single dress. She picked up some of the material from the floor. No, it would never be a dress again. She'd have to get out her best dress.

Would her father insist on staying and see out the threat? Somehow she doubted it. The large patch of hair missing from her scalp would show him the seriousness of the situation. They'd have to go to town and stay there for a while. They could move back after the army took control of the situation. Should she tell him the rest of what happened? Best not just yet, she decided. She'd wait and see what happened.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers