Settling Differences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's more like it, scaly boy!" she groaned.

A long annoyed hiss came from his throat as he held her tight from her right thigh, lifting her leg, so he could reach deeper into her insides and have her lips closer to his.

Their eyes met as their nethers slapped with dirty wet sounds, both almost panting with their tongues out.

"Partners then?" said Thrax as his long tongue licked her lips.

"Deal," she said, sealing things with a passionate kiss.

No more words were needed by either, their need, stoked through months of rivalry, had made them violently crave each other.

All that frustration was clearing with each slap of their nethers.

Both warriors stood there, their eyes locked, as grunts and moans escaped them with each thrust, wince and twitch.

Alessia was melting inside with delight, her sight growing more and more blurry every time he threatened to impale her cervix. She was feeling both cocks rubbing against each other even more so now, perhaps due to the roughness of their previous go at it, perhaps because she was more relaxed.

She didn't really care, she was loving it.

Thrax looked possessed, like a savage animal rutting, nothing in his mind but taking her and filling her insides until she was ready to lay clutch after clutch of eggs for him.

Their bodies could barely hold like this, and they both commenced to tremble, ready to give in.

"Together..." Alessia whispered between moans, holding for dear life to the tree with her free hand.

He bared his teeth at her and growled, speeding up like an alligator that had just seen his next meal, and Alessia, giving in to his accusation from before, offered him her neck.

Thrax didn't need further invitation and latched onto her exposed flesh with gusto, digging his sharp teeth just enough to make a trickle of blood to spill from her skin as she moaned like a whore.

Gods, she did love those stupid teeth of his, Alessia thought.

With a final thrust, he dug as deep as her body would let him, and exploded again, a jet of cum flooding her insides, sticking to every inch of her womb and ass.

Both lovers trembled as their moans and grunts mixed together in a filthy cacophony of delight.

"Fuck that was good," said Alessia caressing the scales on the back of his neck.

"You weren't so bad, yourself..." he said as he licked the blood off her neck with his long and delectable tongue.

He held her close, enjoying her body heat seeping under his scales, and Alessia pressed her ear to his chest, listening to his peculiar heartbeat with delight.

"So... I guess that was a tie?" Thrax asked with a cheeky tone.

She raised her chin, giving him an unamused look.

"Only because you fuck well, otherwise I'd be making a handbag out of you," she said while squeezing his sinuous body.

He chuckled at her and let out a little happy hiss.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, mammal," the lizardman said, squeezing her ass cheeks.

Alessia wanted to punch him again, but... it was part of his charm, she thought, thinking how to get back at him.

Slowly, they moved to pick up their scattered equipment and limp back to town, they might end up killing each other still, but at least they'd have a lot more fun in the interim.

12