Seven Days Ch. 02

Story Info
Nic makes a bet, while Victoria continues to resist.
7.3k words
4.73
234.4k
195

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,051 Followers

Victoria rolled off her stomach and stood up, searching for her sad little torn black dress. She heard the bathroom door open, so she quickly shielded her naked body, using the remains of the dress as a towel. Nic strolled back into the living room, completely in the nude. Victoria tried her hardest not to stare. He seemed so comfortable being naked in front of her. Of course he would be, she thought. He's probably nothing more than a male slut, himself! She was sure if she stared long enough, she could find something wrong with his body, but from this angle, so far she had nothing.

She watched as he picked up his shirt, underwear and pants and put them on. He grabbed his jacket from the bar stool and removed his keys from the counter. He walked to the door, turned to look at her for a few seconds, then walked out.

Victoria couldn't believe any of this had happened. She realized she had done something she could never take back. For a few moments, she hung her head in shame. If she were on the outside, looking at someone like herself, she would have the worst thoughts. There she would see a scared, young black girl, with smeared lipstick, torn dress and dried come stains on her ass...absolutely pathetic.

She slowly trudged to the bathroom, turned on the light and stared at herself in the mirror. She had done that same thing less than two hours ago when she was safely at home...and now look at her. How much of her pride and dignity had she just sacrificed? And for what price? She shook the horrible thoughts from her mind. She turned on the shower and closed the door. The shower was large enough to fit at least ten people...and the expensive looking shower head projected the water out in a massaging manner. She leaned her face against the cool tile and cried. She didn't even bother wiping the remains of her mascara from her eyes.

After her shower, Victoria grabbed a pair of white cotton shorts and an old burgundy shirt with the name of her father's restaurant on it. At least she was able to stop by her apartment before she entered hell. She had rushed in so quickly, grabbed a few items and left, all before her mom and dad woke up. She figured they would be worried about her, but she just couldn't tell them what had happened or what she had agreed to.

She sat down on the couch and tried to turn the flat screen TV on, but there were three remote controls and she couldn't figure out which turned on what. After a few minutes of wrestling with the confusing system, she gave up. She grabbed a bottle of water from his refrigerator. She scanned the loft and walked over to the large balcony that overlooked the city. Maybe she could find a good spot to jump. While she was playfully pondering what her body would look like splattered on the pavement below, she looked up and out at the city. The view was breathtaking. She turned back around and looked inside. If his loft looked like this, she could only imagine what his house looked like.

Victoria went to the kitchen and picked up the slick cordless phone. She dialed a number and chewed on her fingernail until a familiar voice answered the other line.

"Hello?"

"Hey mama," Victoria said.

"Vicky, it's so late. Where are you?"

"Um, mama, I can't tell you that right now, but I'm okay. I just wanted to let you know I'll be away for awhile, but I'll still try to send you the rent somehow, okay?"

"But, where are—"

"I have to go. I love you, bye," Victoria rushed and then clicked off the phone. Soon exhaustion took control of her body and she yawned. Victoria refused to sleep in his bed, so she grabbed a blanket from the hall closet and covered herself in the large reclining chair near the balcony doors and fell asleep.

**********************

Nic had to get out of there. He didn't know this girl, nor should he give a shit about her, but he found himself wanting to turn the car around and go back. Explain his behavior to her. What the fuck was wrong with him? Nic had to floor the pedal all the way back to his house. If he had slowed down at any moment, he would have gone back. And fuck if she wasn't the best lay he had experienced in awhile. His body physically craved to be with her again. Inside her. He wished he could have made her come, but he was more determined to prove his point. But the fact that she had been into it, made him smile. She had wanted to come. Next time...he'd make her beg, he thought with a wicked grin.

Later that night, Nic lay in bed thinking of her. Victoria. What was it about this girl that made him anxious to see her again? He loved that she really didn't seem to know how attractive she was. She had probably spent most of her days in large shirts and khaki pants, which was the uniform at her father's restaurant—if he remembered correctly. Probably one of those girls who wore granny panties and large unflattering shirts to bed. Comfort was more important than style to her. Nic found that so refreshing. He didn't know many women like that. Actually, he didn't know any women like that. But all this time, she probably didn't realize what a fucking unbelievable body she was hiding. Well, he sure as hell knew now, and he wasn't planning on letting her forget. Damn. He started getting hard again, just thinking about it. This was going to be a long night.

***********************

"Aahh!!!" Victoria screamed, as she fell out of the reclining chair and hit the hard floor. The loud thumping that had startled her out of her sleep grew even louder. For a moment, she couldn't remember where she was. Then she turned toward the door. Someone was knocking loudly.

She tiptoed to the door and glanced through the peephole. It was Raymond, Nic's security guard, pounding on the door. Victoria definitely had some issues with this guy, but she sighed and opened the door anyway.

Raymond stared down at her. "Mr. Andretti wants to see you at his office and he said that you wear this," he stated flatly, while handing her a shopping bag. She didn't recognize the language on the outside of the bag, but it looked French. She reached in and began pulling some of the items out. First was a lacey light blue bra and matching thong. She wanted to gag. She reached back into the bag and pulled out a soft white terry cloth robe. The material was very thin and it was very short. Like something you would wrap yourself in after getting out of the shower...only much shorter. Would probably just barely cover her ass. She dumped the bag upside down, and found a pair of really high thin strappy high heels that hit the floor. But that was it. No actual dress or pants or anything like that. What the fuck? Did he forget he ripped her dress to shreds last night? She stared up at Raymond whose facial expression hadn't changed. He kind of reminded her of a more handsome version of Lurch from the Adams Family.

"I'll come with you, but I'm not wearing this," Victoria said, stuffing the items back into the bag. Raymond rolled his eyes and walked out. Victoria grabbed her purse and the bag of 'clothing' and followed him.

On the ride over, Victoria took in the scenery. It was really a beautiful neighborhood. She wondered where his office was located. Raymond finally pulled up to a large house, actually a mansion, and pressed a code into the keypad in front of the closed black iron gates. Victoria noticed that the security cameras were following them. The large gate opened and the car pulled forward until it entered a garage. Inside the garage were several expensive looking cars. It looked like a showroom. Victoria could hardly believe that she was here. This was the type of image you see only in movies.

Raymond opened her door and led her into the house through a side door. Victoria was speechless. It was modern, yet looked as though a lot of the artifacts belonged in a museum. He led her up a huge winding staircase and then further down another hallway. Finally they ended up in front of a large oak door. For some reason Victoria was nervous. Raymond knocked on the door and it opened a few seconds later. The guy that she recognized as Jimmy, stuck his head out. He turned to her and looked her up and down. She realized she probably looked crazy with her old outfit on, accompanied by last night's makeup and her hair in a wild looking ponytail. He chuckled and opened the door for her to enter.

Inside the large room were a fireplace, several bookshelves and large pictures of Greek looking God's and Goddesses. She scanned the room and saw Nic sitting behind a large desk staring at her. He was wearing a crisp white shirt and black dress pants. His hair was smooth and shiny, like he had just gotten out of the shower. His eyes...were beautiful. And cold.

"Have a seat, Victoria," Nic said. "Jimmy, can you call Raymond back in here?"

"Sure, boss," Jimmy answered, as he walked back out in to the hallway. A few seconds later, Raymond appeared at the door. "Yes, sir?"

"Raymond, did you tell Victoria that I wanted her to change into the clothes I had provided?"

Raymond looked over at Victoria, then back at Nic. "Yes sir. I did."

"That's all. Thank you, Raymond."

Raymond exited the room and Nic continued writing. Victoria scanned the room again. Everything was neat and in order. She figured you could probably put on a white glove and swipe your hand across any surface, and you still wouldn't find any dust. She stared at Nic's profile. If she didn't hate him so much, she could actually be attracted to him.

After a few minutes, Victoria started becoming nervous and impatient. She cleared her throat and Nic finally looked over toward her.

"Why do you continue to disobey me? It's not going to do anything but anger me and add more days to your stay here," Nic said, while leaning back in his chair. "I ask one simple request, and you don't do it. And for that display of defiance...you've just earned yourself another seven days. One more week. So you're now up to twenty-one days. Or I should say just twenty, since you somewhat pleased me last night."

"What?! You already added a week since last night!" Victoria screamed. "You can't just add on more time, any time you want!"

"Yes, I can. That was part of the agreement we—," Nic stated calmly, before Victoria became furious.

"You bastard! You snake, just like my dad always said! We're changing this agreement right now!!" she hollered, almost in tears and shaking. Victoria knew she was being childish with her screaming fit, but she couldn't figure out how else to get it out. He was staring at her, not making a sound. She could only see his jaw flexing.

Nic got up from his desk and walked toward Victoria. He noticed her backing up while trying to wipe her nose. 'Good,' he thought. She needed to be worried. When her back hit the wall, her eyes flashed with fear, which he quickly saw fade and was replaced with anger.

Victoria didn't know what to expect. She was trapped by the wall, but damn if he would see her scared of him...even if she was. He quickly approached her and stared down at her, only a few inches from her face.

"Don't you ever interrupt me again. Don't you ever tell me what to do again. And so help me, if you ever fucking yell at me again, your ass will pay the price, and I do mean literally," he said, narrowing his eyes at her.

Victoria felt like crying. He wasn't her fucking father! But something about the way he looked at her made her believe he was telling the truth. He was nothing more than a sadistic prick. She could feel the tears building up, and she could feel her eyes glassing over. 'Please don't drop, please don't drop,' she prayed to herself, willing her tears to stay on the brim of her eyelids.

"If you don't like the agreement we set, then you can leave. But I'm done with this discussion. I refuse to argue with you," Nic said in a low, menacing voice. "Now, put on the Goddamn outfit, or leave. Your decision."

Victoria tried to stare up at him with indignation, but she quickly lowered her head when the first tear dropped. "I still hate you," she spat out, not caring if he added another week.

"Just as long as you do what I say, you can hate me all you want," he said, turning his back to her. He walked to his desk, and sat down. "Go change. And wipe your makeup off, and let your hair down" he commanded, before he started jotting more notes down.

Victoria walked over to the couch and retrieved the bag. She walked into the bathroom and did as he asked. When she changed into the lingerie, she realized what a beautiful sexy outfit it really was. The light blue complimented her honey-kissed, mocha skin. And the expensive, soft material felt divine sliding across her body. Were she on her honeymoon...this would have been perfect. She would have felt like a sexy princess. Instead, she was acting like a cheap woman to please some sick psycho who her father owed money to. Amazing how a different scenario could cause an outfit like this to make her want to vomit. She quickly wrapped the small white rob around her body and exited the bathroom.

Nic looked up when Victoria walked out of the bathroom. His dick started rising to attention. The effect this girl had on him was ridiculous. She looked so timid and shy, but he knew she had a small temper underneath all of that. That she could be a wildcat if she wanted to.

Nic leaned back in his chair. "Come here."

Victoria made her way over to his desk, slightly wobbling once due to how high her heels were. He reached out to grab her hand and brought her around his desk. Even with the heels, she was still much shorter than him.

Nic slowly began to open her robe. His eyes drank in her smooth dark skin and full beautiful tits. He placed his hands on her sides and lightly rubbed her stomach with his thumbs. He stared back into her face, taking in her dark brown eyes.

"Hey Nic--shit, sorry," Jimmy said as he barged through the door, then stopped, realizing that Nic was 'busy'.

"Yes, Jimmy?" Nic asked, never breaking his gaze from Victoria.

"Sorry, sir. Didn't mean to interrupt, but Sonny Marcone is downstairs."

"Tell him I'll be there in a few minutes," Nic answered, while sliding the robe off Victoria's shoulders.

"Yes, sir," Jimmy said, then closed the door behind him.

Victoria shivered when the robe hit the floor. He gently lifted her and placed her back against the top of his desk, while he smoothly stepped in between her legs, which she wrapped around his waist. She watched his eyes as they stared at her lips. A part of her wanted to know what his lips tasted like. Were they as soft as they looked? Nic's face hovered over hers a few more seconds before he lowered his mouth to her neck instead. He began to lightly nip at her throat.

Victoria tried not to like what he was doing to her, but she couldn't help it. His hands roamed over her body, burning it as they traveled. He was being much more gentle with her than he was last night. Slowly, his thumbs found the thin string of her thong, and slid it down her legs.

Nic pulled the underwear off and stuck them in his pocket. He unfastened his pants and they dropped down to his knees. He leaned over her and placed the tip of his dick at the opening of her dripping pussy. He pushed deep inside of her in one fluid movement. He watched as her back arched and her lips formed an 'o' sound that never came out.

"Are you okay?" Nic asked.

This took Victoria by surprise. She hadn't thought he cared if she were ever okay or not. Something in his eyes seemed genuine. She nodded her head.

"Are you on the pill?" She nodded her head again.

Nic braced his arms on both sides of her body and began to push deeper and harder with each thrust.

Victoria knew that she had no way to hide her facial expressions from him this time. He was staring at her, watching every change in her emotions. He felt so damn good. There were no words to really describe it. He pulled the cups of her bra down and latched onto one of her nipples. His tongue rolled around the hard tip before he began to suck. At first, it was softly, but he began to suck harder, and then he bit her.

"Oww..." Victoria whispered to him. He raised his head up with a grin, and attacked the other nipple, while massaging the bruised nipple. Victoria felt herself falling deeper and deeper. She couldn't think, which was the first sign that she was about to orgasm.

"Nic, ooh, damn. Nic!" she yelled as she began to spasm, and her back arched while her eyes rolled back. For a moment she couldn't talk, as if she had been electrocuted.

Nic lifted off of her and began to pound into her soft love nest. He looked down between them, watching his shaft disappear and then reappear. The contrast turned him on and sent him over the edge. "Shit!" he belted as he finally came. He stilled himself above her, while trying to regain his composure.

Once he pulled out of her, he cleaned himself with the tissues on his desk and offered a clean one to her. Victoria sat up and timidly took his offering.

Nic pulled up his pants, tucked his dress shirt back in, and fastened his belt. He stared at her for a few seconds longer before he walked around the desk and left the room.

Victoria was so confused. A part of her wanted to go back to the loft. At least there, she felt like a prisoner and she could remember why she hated him. Yes, she needed to go back there. She hated when he just walked away from her after sex, like it didn't matter. Maybe that was best. It wasn't supposed to matter, right?

"So there he is," Sonny Marcone announced, when Nic finally made it downstairs. "Been waitin' a long time here, Andretti. What's up?"

Nic wanted to punch the arrogant fucker in the face. He hated this kid. Stupid Soprano's, wannabe asshole. He had known Sonny all his life. Both of their fathers were in the 'game'. And there had always been this superficial peace between both families, but underneath...they knew the deal. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Sonny had tried to pull a few business ventures from who he thought was an unsuspecting Nic, but that ended in several threatening phone calls, and then Sonny finally backed off. Probably due to his old man, Paul Marcone, who still ran their household. Nic had a lot of respect for the old man, but he couldn't stand his fucking kid. And being the only son of Paul Marcone meant that Sonny would eventually take over one day. So, Nic just had to deal with it.

"Nothing to concern yourself with. So, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Nic asked, not bothering to hide his dislike.

"Got some business matters to discuss with you. Mind if we do it over a game of pool?" Sonny smirked, already walking toward the billiards room.

"Sure, make yourself at home, testa di merda," Nic muttered out of earshot, and Jimmy laughed.

When they entered the billiards room, Sonny immediately picked up a cue.

"So, we have a nice little investment with a new Korean group. They have a product we want. Only, we don't have the contacts for the runners who could help with this. Word is, you do. So, if you scratch our backs on this, we'll make sure to give you a nice cut."

Jimmy and Nic looked at each other. "And what exactly would that product be?" Nic asked, while handing Sonny a pen and paper. Sonny wrote down a word quickly, and then wiped his fingerprint off of the pen.

Nic quickly glanced at it, and then handed it to Jimmy, who immediately threw it in the fire.

"That's not something I deal with, nor do I care to. Sorry, can't help you," Nic stated, while grabbing a cue.

"Well, maybe you can be a good boy, and just give us your contact. You don't have to be involved at all."

"Well, as you know, I don't really like being a 'good boy'."

Sonny and Nic both stared at each other for a moment. "Okay. Well, I'll make sure to report that back to my father," Sonny said, while racking up the balls.

soular
soular
3,051 Followers