Seven Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then silence. Only their heavy breathing penetrated the air. He was still lying on top of her. Neither one was moving. But he didn't want to hurt her, so he slowly pulled out and rolled over onto his back. She still hadn't moved an inch. Fuck, he could get used to this. Being with her in bed like this after incredible sex. He wanted her to be on his arm so bad tonight. To be able to show her off as his girlfriend or his wif---wait, what the fuck was he thinking? He shook that thought completely from his head. Thinking like that could get him into a lot of trouble. This was a business deal, and he needed to treat it as such. No emotions. It only fucks things up. He didn't get to where he was in life for nothing.

"Nic, why didn't you tell me you were married?" Victoria quietly asked, with her head facing away from him.

"Because that had nothing to do with our agreement. And it still doesn't."

"But—"

"End of discussion, Victoria," he snapped.

Victoria itched to hit him with her pillow. Asshole. She lay there with a frown on her face, wondering how many times he had done this with his wife. She never thought she could have done the whole anal sex thing. She just wasn't raised that way. But damn if it didn't feel good. Better than she could have ever imagined. Sure, her ass was a little raw, but that brought a small smile to her face. It reminded her exactly how much she had enjoyed this new exploration of her body. So he had a wife...well, it wouldn't matter for long, because in a few days, she would be gone and he would be out of her life. Victoria didn't bother to turn around when she felt the weight shift on the bed as Nic got up and walked out of the bedroom. 'Good riddance,' she thought, as she fell into a deep sleep.

**************************

The next morning, Victoria couldn't believe her eyes. She had thrown on some shorts and a shirt and walked out into the kitchen, finding Nic standing there, dressed down, in just jeans and a fitted shirt and sneakers. His hair was still disheveled from the night before, which gave him a little boy look. He hadn't gone home last night? Was she so out of it that she hadn't felt him get back into bed? He was standing there staring at her while drinking a cup of coffee.

Why was he still here? Granted it was his place, but still. She had gotten so used to him fucking her and then leaving. It made her uncomfortable for him to be here when she woke up. It irritated her. It was causing her to feel...something for him. Something that she didn't want to admit. It was bad enough she had to think about what she was to him when he was gone, but it was ten times worse when he was here with her. His presence just seemed to throw their arrangement in her face, confusing her.

She decided to go take a shower to clear her head. When she got out, she slid on some cute denim jeans, pulled on a snug scoop neck white tee, and then put on an old pair of black and white converse. She made her way back to the living room. She grabbed her book and sat down to read.

Nic leaned against the counter and noticed her huffing and puffing, while turning the pages. Okay, he would try to be civil.

"What are you reading?" he asked, taking another sip of his coffee.

"A book," was her dry reply, without even looking up.

Nic gritted his teeth. "I'm aware of that. What's the title?" he asked, with less patience than before.

"How to kill someone you don't like in two days."

Nic had to laugh on the inside. She really was a funny piece of work. She still had yet to learn her manners, but she would. He would be damn sure of that. He walked over to her and snatched the book from her hands. Before she could protest, he read the title to himself. '100 Greatest Love Poems of All Time'. He handed the book back to her and walked to the bar area and sipped some more of his coffee.

Victoria was sick of this. He needed to go back to the way he treated her before. This new way was causing her senses to go all over the place. She got up from the sofa and headed to the back to grab her handbag.

"Where are you going?" he asked, coming around to meet her. She ignored him and tried to walk by. He roughly grabbed her arm and slung her against his chest.

"I think you are quickly forgetting the rules here. Again," he said, as he walked her backwards until she bumped into the wall. "You will not disrespect me. If I ask you a question, you answer. And not in a smart-ass way either. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she pouted.

"Good. Now where were you going?"

"To the movie theater."

"What were you going to see?"

"I'm not sure. I was going to see what was playing when I got there."

"I'll drive you," Nic said, releasing her arm and grabbing a set of keys from the cabinet.

"Oh, that's okay. I'll take the bus."

Ignoring her comment, he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the loft.

The car ride over was excruciatingly quiet. She couldn't believe he was driving her. Damn, how many cars did he have? Raymond had dropped them both off last night, which meant he had to have a car here. And she had never seen this one before. It was a Silver SUV. She wasn't sure what kind, but the inside was immaculate and had that new car smell. Had he ever even driven this car before? She scoffed, probably not. Fucking rich people.

When they arrived at the theater, he got out and opened her door again, surprising her. They walked in silence to the ticket counter. "What movie did you want to see?" he asked.

"Um, it doesn't matter," Victoria admitted, feeling strange. Was he going to stay?

He scanned the titles on the overhead screen, and picked an action film. She almost died when he said two tickets. She couldn't imagine him sitting in a dingy theater like this. His taste just seemed too expensive to waste time on something this trivial. An opera house or museum maybe...but a cheap, dirty theater with mindless films, she wouldn't have expected. Just didn't seem his style.

He placed a hand on the small of her back and led her inside. When they reached the concession stand, he asked her if she wanted anything.

"Um, just popcorn and a drink. C--Coke. Thank you," she stammered out. It was too early in the morning for popcorn, but she needed something to keep her attention off him once inside the dark theater. After he paid the kid behind the counter, he led her to their screen. There was only a handful of people there, so they sat down in the middle row. Victoria was so nervous for some reason. She glanced at him, and he looked so normal. Like this was a...date...or something. He turned to her, and she immediately faced the screen again. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him reaching over toward her. God, was he going to stick his hands down her pants? That would be embarrassing, considering she was started to get wet. She tensed her legs only to have him reach into her popcorn and grab a handful and pop it into his mouth. She could have smacked herself. What kind of floozy was she turning into?

When the movie started, she tried her best not to look over at him. Thank goodness it was so dark, so she could sneak a peek here and there. He placed his arm behind her seat and her stomach fluttered. Ah! It's not like he was a crush or something. He was a cold, calculating ruthless mob boss. Not some prom king, All-American boy that you would bring home to mom and dad. No matter how fine he was.

During the movie, he never laughed or got excited. He only stared at the screen, so she couldn't tell if he liked it or not.

But halfway through the movie, sleep started hitting her pretty hard. She tried to force her eyelids to stay open, but they started to get heavier and heavier. Before she knew it, she was out.

Nic looked over at Victoria, watching her battle with sleep. It finally won, and she leaned her head up against his arm. God, she was so beautiful. Amber hated stuff like this. If it wasn't clubbing or expensive lavish parties, she would rather not go. He had tried to take her to see a film months ago, and she turned her nose up at him. But here he was with Victoria, actually enjoying himself. The movie wasn't that good, but it didn't matter. Just sitting this close to her, smelling her scent, with her hair tickling his arm, made him relax. He realized how stressed out his work made him. He was sure his men were wondering what the hell was happening. He was always available. He never turned off his cell phone. But at least for a couple of hours, he was off the grid. They would have to do without him. He stared at the top of her head, wishing he could lean his against her.

When Victoria woke up, the screen was dark, and she was leaning her head on someone's shoulder. Nic's shoulder. She immediately jumped back, and realized she had drooled on his sleeve. He was looking at her. She scanned the theater, and everyone was gone, and the lights had come up.

"I'm sorry," she said, wiping her mouth. How embarrassing. Why had he not woken her up?

"No worries," he said, as he got up and waited for her to grab her handbag and trash.

Neither one said a word as they walked out of the theater. When they got in the SUV, Nic asked, "Want something to eat?"

"Sure," Victoria answered. She hadn't really eaten any of the popcorn and had skipped breakfast.

"Burgers?"

Victoria laughed for a second, until she realized he was being serious. "Um, yes. Sorry, I didn't think you ate things like that."

"I don't all the time, but I like them every now and then."

They got the meal to go, and when they reached his loft, he was getting out placemats when he noticed a burgundy box in the corner of his living room. He walked over to it, and picked it up.

"What's this?" he asked, turning to her. He smiled at her, when he noticed her mouth was full and she was mid chew of what apparently was a pretty large bite.

"Itzz Scwabble," she mumbled unintelligibly out of her full mouth.

"I know it's Scrabble. How did it get here?"

Victoria waited a second to swallow before she answered. "I bought it the other day. It's one of my favorite games."

"You any good?" he said, grabbing his burger, fries and drink, and bringing it to the small coffee table.

"The best," Victoria said with confidence.

"Well, set it up."

Victoria figured he couldn't be for real. She couldn't imagine him playing Scrabble. Or any board game for that matter. He seemed too serious and mature for that. This whole day had been strange.

As they sat on the floor, eating their burgers and fries, Victoria was really enjoying this. Strange or not, she hadn't really had any fun, other than Antonio's party, since she first got to Nic's place. Actually, she had to go back further than that. She thought of her mom and dad. It was miserable there, too. She placed another word down on the board. Soden--meaning saturated or wet. Like her pussy. Then she turned the board toward him.

Nic took a big bite of his burger, wiped his hands and surveyed her word. "That's not a word," he said, as he turned the board back to her.

"Yes it is," Victoria insisted, staring at her word again and munching on her fries.

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is."

Nic stared at her. Something playful behind his eyes. "Are you willing to bet on that? Dictionary is right beside you."

Victoria scanned her word one more time. Shit, it might not be one. Fuck, he was really good at this game. She was already losing by over a hundred points.

"Okay, I give. It's not a word," she pouted, removing the letters from the board.

Nic laughed at her pout. "It would have been if you had one more 'd'. But spelled like that, it's not a word." He was about to place some letters down, when his phone started vibrating. He had planned on ignoring it, but he looked at the screen. It was Jimmy.

"Yes?" he said, when he answered. "What? Okay, no, I'll be there." He surveyed the board one more time, before quickly placing 4 more letters down. He turned the board toward her, and had just spelled a word that earned him 48 points.

'Damn him,' Victoria thought. But before she could hand him the bag to replace his letters, he took another bite, scooped up his food, placed it in the trash and walked out. Victoria sat looking at the door. She sighed and looked down at the board one more time. She already missed him. She had to stop this before she actually fell in love with the asshole. That's something she couldn't allow herself to do. Ever. She didn't really know him, and he didn't really know her. And she needed to keep it that way. Yes, starting tomorrow, she would behave differently.

*

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! Chapter 4 coming soon.

Soular