Seven Folders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
487 Followers

The time and date stamp changed on the final half-dozen shots, a day later, in the late afternoon / early evening. These shots were in the same bedroom as the "Take_Two" images, instead of a hotel room. In the first shot, KK was seated on the bed, posed leaning slightly forward, her fingers laced together under her thighs. Her legs were together, her feet flat on the bed, displaying her manicured, painted toes - fire-engine red. It was almost a fetish shot. The next two shots were similar, with minor variations in KK's pose. The last two shots were incredibly sexy. KK was reclined on her side. The outfit she had on was black satin, a top and a sort of high-cut leg bottom that showed off her sexy legs, painted toes, and a hint of erect nipple through the thin material of the top. In one shot, she was smiling playfully, in the other, a more seductive, almost naughty look was on her face. She was looking at something unknown, probably her photographer / lover's erect cock, or so I imagined.

The very last shot caused me to lose it entirely, stroking my cock furiously until I blew my load. It was a pure tease shot of KK's bare legs and toes. KK's position was across the bed, and the shot framed from her torso to her polished, painted toes, legs on display, silky smooth, so very sexy that all I could imagine was rubbing my hard cock all over them until I spurted cum on KK's smooth, soft skin.

-

There were only 28 shots in the next folder. All of them were outdoor, on a boat, a bow-rider runabout based on what was visible from the photos. The location wasn't familiar, but it was a bright, sunny day, and the boat was anchored somewhere on a lake.

The first shot was point-of-view style. KK was wearing a black bikini top, leaning slightly forward, eyes down, the now familiar monster cock in her right hand, at just the moment in which she was taking the cock-head into her mouth. The shot was perfect, crisp focus, properly exposed. KK was between the guy's spread legs, and his bare feet were resting on the back of the driver and passenger seat head-rests. Other than his massive cock, feet, and legs, only his flat hairy stomach was visible in the frame. It was truly a beautiful and erotic shot of my wife, Hell, even her anniversary earrings were in focus, dangling from her earlobes.

There were seven of these shots, in sequence, capturing my wife giving this fucking huge cock a sensual, cock-worshiping blowjob. They were all exquisite, perfectly executed, beautiful shots of KK's mastery of sucking a cock. The last shot in the sequence had KK looking directly into the camera, with a serious, sort of devilish look on her face, holding the erect cock in her left hand, gently squeezing it. A droplet of clear fluid, probably his pre-cum had formed on the tip of his engorged cock-head.

The next seventeen shots in the series showed KK progressively more naked on the boat, her bikini top and bottom were gone, leaving her totally nude by the fifth shot. In each, KK was continuing to pleasure the monster cock with her hands and mouth. In one shot, it looked as though she might be observing a passing or otherwise curious boater, looking across the gunwale at something that had her attention, while holding the swollen cock in her hand. It was wet, dripping with saliva, and so engorged it looked almost surreal.

In the last two shots in the sequence, KK was swallowing her lover's cum. Her fingers were massaging the guy's balls, and his erect penis was obviously in a state of spasm. KK was swallowing for all she was worth, such a good girl that not a drop of spunk was evident - just my wife's saliva coating that engorged swollen cock-shaft.

The three final shots in the folder were ultra sexy. In the first, KK was completely naked except for a pair of sunglasses, reclined back on the rear seat of the runabout, her legs open, bare pussy ready to receive a tongue, fingers, or a cock. KK was smiling seductively, her hair blowing in the wind, lit by the sunshine. The last two shots were the best. In both shots, KK was riding the big hard tool, her lover was photographing from his perspective, his cock buried in my wife's pussy to the balls! Her clit was poking out of its hood, the shot was zoomed in so that every fold, every wrinkle was clear and in focus - so nasty it made me cum without even touching myself. In the second of those shots, the guy had evidently unloaded in KK's pussy, because there was a puddle of cream where his cock joined with my wife's pussy.

-

The fifth folder was packed with images - there were 150 of them, along with two video files. I selected the first of the shots, not really knowing what to expect at this point. The other four folders were a bonanza of erotica, a treasure-trove of jack-off material I never expected to find. The first shot was a disappointment. It was over-exposed, an odd camera angle, an image of KK's spread legs and open pussy, kind of diagonal in the frame, her pussy open to the top left of the image. I tried to sort out what I was seeing. Based on the image, it looked like her legs might be pulled up, apart, to her chest, and it was clear that she had just been fucked. KK was gaping open, wet, her used pussy was pink and abused looking. The first 11 images in the sequence were all similar, poorly focused, over-exposed, poorly framed, all close-up shots of KK's abused, wet pussy.

The next four shots were interesting. In each, my wife, with a familiar, tell-tale facial expression was looking wasted, the pupils of her eyes dilated, a little vacant, and she was trying to suck her own nipple. They were funny, odd, and a little sad shots, and it was clear she was either stoned, drunk, or both.

In the next 16-shot sequence, I began wonder if KK was photographing herself. The camera angles were all odd, as in the prior shots, my guess was she was holding the camera and trying to do things on her own. All 16 of the shots were various snaps of KK masturbating with her fingers, a little vibrator, and a dildo. In one shot, she was sucking the vibrator, in the next, pushing it into her ass. The few shots in which KK's face was in view all appeared that she was looking at someone, speaking. In another short sequence, KK was fingering her ass and buzzing her clit with the vibrator.

The image sequence had a short gap in the time stamps, then things changed such that it was evident someone else was doing the photography. The first shot had KK laying across a bed. I did not recognize the room, but it appeared to be a residential bedroom, possibly a guest room. The shot was wide, uncharacteristic of anything I'd seen in the photos I'd already reviewed. I focused on KK. She was on her back, her head resting on a pillow. KK's hair was in a ponytail, which was flopped over the pillow, and hanging down, over the edge of the mattress.

KK was wearing a black lace bra, almost transparent. I could make out some sort of design woven into the cups. KK had on stay-up stockings, and heels, with the soles of her shoes flat against the bed, her knees up, legs spread. It was obvious she was masturbating, her face turned toward the camera, the pillow tilting her head down a little, with her eyes closed.

The next shot had KK in the same pose, except the photographer had moved around to the right side of the bed, capturing KK on the same axis as the camera view. The shot was exquisite! KK, eyes closed, knees up, legs apart, was pleasuring herself with her fingers, strumming her clit and pushing the fingers of one hand into herself. The camera angle caught some other things, a pile of sex toys, and strips of condoms off to KK's right, near one foot. There was a huge pink dildo, a rabbit vibe, a string of anal beads, and other stuff I couldn't really make out. KK was evidently going to go all in for whoever was photographing her.

The first half-dozen shots were all variations on the same theme - my beautiful wife masturbating for her guest, being photographed doing it, seemingly in a state of bliss. KK's facial expression told me everything I needed to know.

In the next shot, the now familiar looking monster cock made its first appearance. I stared at the image, an engorged, erect cock pressed against KK's pussy. The tip of the cock was wet, and there were three droplets of clear fluid, starting at KK's clit, a series of them stopping at the juncture of her clitoral hood and pubic mound.

Six images followed in the sequence, each one, KK being fucked by the engorged cock, while on her back, knees against her chest, as KK held herself open for him.

The half-dozen shots in the next part of the series had KK on her hands and knees. In the first, she was displaying her gaping pussy, opened up, wet from being filled with a big hard cock. In the remainder, her lover's huge tool was in various stages of penetrating KK from behind. In the final shot, his cock was pressed against KK asshole, ready to stretch her tight rosebud.

Two shots followed of a string of anal beads, male fingers were shoving them into KK's bung hole, covered with lube of some kind. The next three shots were in profile, showing KK coupled with the guy, his cock in her pussy, working the string of beads in her ass.

A string of eight shots followed, each one some angle of the monster cock in my wife's ass. One shot featured the cock up her tight butt, with a vibrator visible in the guy's hand, like he must've been buzzing KK's clit with it while ass-fucking her.

Three shots next in the sequence showed the aftermath, with KK on her back, legs spread, her ass dripping cum as she rammed herself with a dildo. There was a short gap in the time stamps, followed by a three image series of KK on her back, taking the hard cock in her pussy again. KK was obviously having an orgasm in the third shot, an intense moment based on her facial expression.

A sequence of 17 images followed. They were all exquisitely erotic, scenes that showed KK masturbating, combined with her partner shoving a double-headed dildo into her ass and pussy. The thing was huge, even bigger than the guy's cock. One shot had my wife stuffed full, pussy and ass, her face distorted by an expression of intense pleasure. One beautiful shot had KK splayed out on the bed, her arms over her head, with half of the dildo shoved in her ass, her pussy open wide, gaping, dripping. It looked like she may have had a squirting orgasm in the process, the bed sheet was wet, puddled up from it.

The last shot in that sequence was amazing. KK was on her back, her hips arching in the air, one end of the dildo in her ass, while she buzzed her pussy and clit with a rabbit vibrator. KK's mouth was open, her eyes scrunched closed, like she was screaming in pleasure. Juice was flowing from her, and the bed sheet had become soaked.

There were 20 shots after the image sequence was interrupted by a gap in the time stamps. All 20 where shots of KK sucking, licking, fondling and worshiping her lover's enormous cock. It was so engorged it looked injured, or possibly it had been vacuum pumped. The cause wasn't obvious, but it was almost alien looking, blood-red and purple, the cock-head swollen. He was so engorged KK didn't seem to be able to fit him in her mouth beyond the coronal ridge. These twenty shots were among the most intensely stimulating, kinky, of anything I'd ever seen, even in hardcore porn. The guy would either have been experiencing complete bliss, or agonizing pain - I'm assuming the former.

In the last of those shots, the guy was kneeling on the bed, in the lower half of the image frame. KK was lying on her side, kissing his engorged, distorted cock on the underside, squeezing his balls in one hand. It was so hot!

Nine images followed, in which KK had the rabbit vibrator stuffed in her sopping wet pussy. In two of the shots, the guy was helping her cum by guiding the "ears" of the rabbit against KK's erect clit. The last image in that sequence displayed KK experiencing another squirting orgasm, spraying juices, her ass parked on the very edge of the mattress.

In sequence, after a short gap in the image time stamps, KK was photographed displaying herself. One shot had KK sitting on the bed, her thighs apart, providing a view of her abused pussy. The next was a close-up of the same pose, giving a wonderfully detailed view of KK's used, wet pussy. In the third shot, she was on her hands and knees again, ass and pussy red, gaping, dripping wet. The remaining shots in that sequence were of KK pleasuring herself with the double-dong, her fingers, and a smaller vibe.

The following shots, a dozen all in were oddly photographed. After I looked at the series, it looked like KK was on her hands and knees, doggie-style, with the camera underneath her, pointed up. All twelve shots had lover-boy's monster cock penetrating her pussy. All but two of the shots were pretty good, clear and in focus. It made me wonder how they were taken. In one of the shots, I could make out the guy's torso, shoulders, and a reflection from the camera's auto-focus in one of his eyes, but there was no clear shot of his face. In another shot, he had buried his cock so deep into KK his balls were mashed up into her pubic mound. In the last, he was withdrawing that swollen, engorged cock, slick with cum, from KK's pussy.

Next in sequence were four "aftermath" shots of KK's thoroughly fucked pussy, slick, so open I could see all the way into her cum-filled snatch. Her pussy was bright pink and red, she'd been so completely fucked it must've hurt her.

The final five shots in that folder were all close-ups, I assume taken by KK. They all showed a pair of male hands, one manipulating a pocket-rocket vibrator, the other hand manipulating KK's clit. It was a sort of kink series, and by the last, the guy was forcing or controlling KK's orgasm - a stream of her cum was spraying out, as the guy buzzed her pink clit with the toy.

That last image caused me to cum. The vibrator in contact with KK's clit triggered my orgasm - it was just a sexy, erotic image of intense sexual pleasure.

After some rest, mainly to avoid friction burns on my over-stroked cock, I decided to watch the videos in the folder.

The first probably had the camera on a tripod, focused on KK, in profile, sitting on the end of the bed. Her lover was standing in front of her, mouth-fucking my wife like she was a rag-doll. KK wasn't really able to take him in her mouth much past his cock-head, it was sort of brutal to watch. He showed KK no mercy, and used her mouth to pleasure himself until he unloaded, partly in KK's mouth, but mostly on her face and tits.

The second video was hand-held. It was shot while KK was on the toilet. She was moaning, occasionally the guy's hard cock would bob into the shot, smacking her face. He would steady KK's face with one hand, guiding her mouth to his cock, and KK would lick it for several minutes. I couldn't really tell what she was doing otherwise, until she started to moan a little bit, at which point the camera angle shifted, as her fuck-photographer got some video action of KK pissing. I think the guy must've been stroking his cock, because as her stream dissipated, there was a spray of cum that covered KK's tits and belly. Then the video ended.

-

The next folder contained only six images. The first was KK, but she'd be likely unrecognizable to most, as the shot was sort of an art photo. KK was standing in front of a closed shutter or blind, lit from behind. She was wearing a deep cut bra, shown just from the shoulders to slightly below her bust line. It was very sensual and nicely executed.

The remaining five shots were a bit of a disappointment. All five showed the distinct horse-hung guy toward the bottom of the image frame, and KK horizontal in the top half of the frame. She had one hand on the cock, sucking it in all five shots. They were all poorly lit, blurry, and out of focus. I suspect the guy was too focused on the pleasure KK was providing as he mouth-fucked my wife.

-

The seventh, and last folder had 155 images within it. They were the most recent in the collection. All the shots were from the same day in February of 2010. I was feeling some level of exhaustion by this point, so I changed the finder view to scan the images as thumbnails. I looked at a few of the images at random, looking for context.

I scanned the thumbnails looking for wide shots, but there were none. The widest shots showed parts of a bed, which may have been a motel bed. My inference was based on the spread, which had a sort of familiar look.

Others of these shots had a towel in place, what looked like a white plush hotel towel perhaps. There was really no way to tell. I started from the first image in the sequence. The first two were similar. In one, KK was in the bed, on her back still mostly clothed. She was wearing a pair of black velvet slacks, which were open, unbuttoned and unzipped. There was no evidence of any panties. KK had on a sheer print top, one I recognized from her club and party-wear collection. In both shots, KK was trying to cover up her face by crossing her arms in front of it.

The third shot was of KK's pussy, a close-up. KK's legs were spread, one hand on each side of her open pussy, which had obviously been recently, and thoroughly fucked. It was wet, and little gelled globs of cum were visible. She looked a mess.

In all, there were two shots of KK's messy pussy, like a trophy on display, a "show me" kind of shot.

The now familiar monster cock was in the next four shots, all close-ups of KK taking his cock, showing various stages of the big tool penetrating her wet hole effortlessly, despite its unnatural state of engorgement and erection.

The following dozen shots were erotic, yet obscene. KK was blowing the horse-dick, looking into the camera, taunting her photographer-fucker. The level of the man's engorgement was hard to believe. One of the shots was of KK trying to take just his cock-head into her mouth, which seemed far too tiny, even open jaw-aching wide. In another, he'd managed to stuff his cock-head into my wife's mouth, but KK was unable to take him beyond the coronal ridge. A couple of shots had KK on her back, with her holding his balls like a handle, licking his tool lasciviously.

The camera changed hands for the next fifteen shots. In all but one, KK was photographing him eating her pussy. His face was never fully visible, and about all I could tell was that he had salt-and-pepper grey-blond hair, and either a mustache or goatee. KK's pubic region was a slathered, wet mess. The last of the shots was of the guy on his knees, between KK's legs, showing up to his neck. He was turned in the frame slightly, and his cock was almost impossibly hard, a curved thick, deeply veined thing.

The next eight shots were all looking down on KK, with the guy on his knees, photographing the action from above. KK was playing with his cock, fondling it, rubbing it against her labia, teasing him, as if he could possibly get any harder without his cock bursting. One of the shots had her arm next to his cock, like she was comparing his size to her forearm. The shot was quite hot, and the comparison was clear. He was about as big as her arm, from elbow to wrist, and his cock-head was only slightly smaller than KK's closed, clenched fist.

Eight shots followed, all of KK trying once again to suck the massive tool - mostly succeeding only in licking and teasing it, and in the last couple of shots, sucking on her lover's balls. My cock-worshiping little wife has such talent.

There were a half-dozen penetration shots next, each showing the guy's hard cock in KK's pussy, stretching her. One of the shots was beyond erotic, with his fat cock dragging KK's vaginal barrel and labia out, tightly wrapped around him. The guy was certainly masterfully fucking my wife.

jw_kk
jw_kk
487 Followers