Seven Nights A'Dippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry this evening had to end like this," she said as we pulled into the ER entrance. She squeezed my hand.

I waved her off. "It's fine. Really. I just hope your grandma is okay. Want me to come in with you?"

"Nah, that's fine. But thanks for the ride."

"Text me. Let me know what's going on. I'll be up for a while. And even if I fall asleep, you can always wake me."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss carrying a world of promise. "Thanks."

I watched her go, feeling more connected than likely could have happened even if we had gotten to spend the next hour or two together.

#

Night 6 (Vs. The Fury and The Fuzz)

Eve's grandma, thankfully, was okay. Chest pains led to a battery of tests and an overnight stay, but by morning she was cleared and sent home. Eve had been in touch with me until after one in the morning and seemed to be very appreciative of my support.

We both dragged through a long day of work, playing text tag when opportunity allowed. Our competition was in the home stretch with only two days left and we both knew we still had to hit the hardest target -- Becky's house. Eve was getting grumpy at her friend for spending every night in her pool as a deterrent. I suggested maybe we should just ask Becky if we could use it, but Eve said there was no way Becky would go that easy on us. Knowing their competitive nature, she was probably right.

Eve spent the evening with her parents, including a trip to her grandma's to take over dinner. By the time she was able to come to my place, it was already after eleven o'clock. The night was cooler than it had been all week, but at least it wasn't stormy. We quickly changed to swimsuits, grabbed towels and my camera, and slipped out into the quiet neighborhood.

"Check Becky's place again?" I asked.

"No," Eve said, her frustration clear. "She's sitting outside, waiting for us to try. I was talking to her before coming over."

"Oh." That left only one other house on our list, one which was risky mostly thanks to having a pair of two-story homes adjacent to it along with good lighting and at least one neighboring dog. The only upside was that it backed up to the golf course.

"Worse, they've managed to keep pace, haven't missed a day," she said. "At best, it looks like we can tie them, and that's assuming we can get a pic from her pool."

"Which she seems hell bent on preventing."

Eve nodded. "Yeah. Oh, and she invited everyone over to her place tomorrow night, so she can 'be crowned at midnight.' Ugh. Smug bitch."

My girlfriend's (I still pinch myself, saying that) competitive streak was rubbing off on me. I didn't want to lose and was willing to take greater risks to make it happen. Still...

"Got any ideas?"

She smiled. "Actually, I might. But I'm not sure you're gonna like it. I'll tell you after we knock out this other one."

We'd already reached the house in question. Indeed, the place was well-lit both front and back. I knew an older couple lived there, so I was hopeful they preferred an early bedtime. Several lights on inside, though, muted my optimism. We took cover in the darkness behind a neighbor's pine tree to assess the situation.

"This house definitely has a dog," I said. "Pretty sure the one on the other side does as well. Hopefully both in for the night."

"Hope so, since I forgot to bring bacon."

"I vote for a quick hit -- get in, get the pic, get out. Maybe go back to the original pose, sitting on the edge with our backs to the camera. We can use the light from the house to make sure we're lit well enough to avoid using the flash."

Eve nodded in agreement. "Good, let's do it."

We quietly stripped out of our suits and rolled them up in the towels. These we left under the bows of the neighbor's front yard pine, the best cover from the streetlight across the street. Exposed, we hurried over to the side gate and found it padlocked. Seriously?

"Fuck," I muttered. "Guess we're going over the top."

"Can you climb it?" Eve clearly came to the same conclusion as I in that there wasn't anything handy to use for a boost. We could go all the way around and try to approach from the golf course side, where they had a shorter, decorative iron fence rather than the six-foot wood privacy fence on this side, but that'd take too long to make the hike all the way around.

"I think so, yeah," I said. Hopefully I wouldn't get too scratched up in the process.

"Okay, boost me up, then," she said.

I hooked my hands and she put her foot in it. I hoisted her high enough that she was able to throw her foot over the top and find purchase on the opposite side. She tapped my shoulder and then climbed over, landing lightly on her feet. I handed my phone and tripod over, then tried to climb over myself. It was unpleasant, to say the least, but I eventually made it over without snagging my balls on the top. Halfway over, I found myself wishing I'd left my suit on until after getting into the backyard. Hindsight.

Eve caught my awkward landing and we shared a quick kiss. "Ready?" she said, handing my phone back.

I put the phone in the tripod and made sure the camera app was up and the settings ready to go. "Yup."

We hadn't taken five steps toward the pool when the backyard floodlights snapped on. Motion sensitive, no doubt, as we hadn't gone far enough or made enough noise to have been noticed. We still instinctively froze, though. Geez, were these lights bright. It felt like prison yard spotlights. We didn't have time to retreat and the lights would remain a problem.

"Go!" I whispered urgently.

Without wasting time to look back toward the house, we hurried to the closest edge of the pool. I set the tripod up while Eve dipped into the water. She was pushing herself back up onto the ledge when I did the fastest in and out ever.

"Smile." I spoke the phone's trigger word at the exact same moment the back door opened. Eve and I both snapped our heads around and saw an angry old man storming out of the door, dressing gown whipping out in his wake. Holy balls did he look pissed.

The phone clicked, no doubt pricelessly capturing our terrified expressions. My next thought was to hope he hadn't seen our faces well enough to recognize us.

"Go, run!" I whispered urgently to Eve as the old man started cursing us out for trespassing. "To the golf course."

I knew we'd never make it over the locked privacy fence fast enough, so I hoped the shorter decorative fence along the back would work better. While she jumped to her feet and ran around the pool, I scrambled for my phone. If the guy had been a few years younger, he'd have beaten me. As soon as it was in hand, I made like Usain Bolt on my way toward the back gate, passing Eve along the way. Thank god, there was no lock on this one.

"Damn perverts!" the old man yelled. "I'm calling the police! You'll be rotting in jail, mark my words!"

The neighbor's dog, it turned out, was indeed outside. It may have missed out sneaking into the back yard, but it didn't miss the old man's creative string of curses. Barking like mad, I'm sure it woke everyone within three houses on either side.

Through the gate, Eve and I went racing straight into the golf course. It was dark, save for the moonlight, and the smooth grass and open space allowed us to run with little risk of injury. I knew my way around it somewhat and pointed us toward an adjacent hole which had a bit of a depression that could offer us cover from casual observation. We'd probably ran a good quarter mile when we finally came to a stop, hands on knees and breathing hard.

Together, we just started laughing. It was probably the best natural response to the fear that had taken us minutes earlier. When this challenge started nearly a week ago, I'd half expected every night would be like this one. Thankfully, we'd dodged a lot of bullets, possibly even one tonight.

"Oh my god, the look on his face," Eve said. "The only thing missing was a pitchfork."

"I think he really would have fought me if he could have caught up."

"Think he'll call the police?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Wouldn't be surprised. We'll have to keep an eye out."

"Did we get the picture?"

I turned on my phone and pulled it up. Sure enough, it was as bad and funny as I thought it would be. No blurring necessary, at least, so I sent it to Max with a one-word caption: Caught!

Eve nestled up tight to me and I instinctively wrapped an arm around her. Now that we'd had a minute to catch our breath, I realized it was a rather chilly night compared with what we'd had most of the week. Dripping wet and naked with no towels and exposed to the breeze out on a golf course fairway, it could get uncomfortable before long.

Max's reply came half a minute later: "Awesome! Well done. I take it you got away?"

I sent a quick reply: "We did, yes. Our clothes and towels, however..."

"Uh oh. No IDs, I hope?" Max texted.

"No, just swim suits and towels. Nothing that can identify us."

"Good luck getting home!"

I was tempted to ask if he could pick us up, but we'd have to face him naked. As it was, we weren't too far from home and we should be able to sneak our way back at this time of night.

Eve, apparently, had something else on her mind. She turned fully into me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a hot kiss. I met her lips and tongue in kind and felt a stirring down below despite the inevitable shrinkage from the cold. My hands slid up until I cupped both of her breasts, the nipples stony islands in a sea of goosebumps.

After several minutes of intense making out, Eve pulled back and gave me a sly smile. In the cool moonlight, she transformed from beautiful to goddess -- blue white sparkles off every drop of water, highlighting her curves in entrancing fashion. Then my goddess sank to her knees and ran her fingers along the underside of my cock. I wasn't sure I had the strength to remain standing under this kind of attention.

Eve kissed the tip, then licked it. I had no idea if she'd ever done this with another guy before. My guess was no, but it certainly wasn't the time to ask or speculate. She continued with simple kisses and licks, first around the head and then along each side of the shaft. A few involuntary twitches on my part prompted her to smile up at me.

As she grew confident, Eve began fondling my balls with her fingers. Then, finally, her lips parted and she took me into her mouth. The warmth and smoothness of the contact was divine, but the greater effect it had on me was an appreciation for her enthusiasm. She wanted this as much or more than I did. And I, in turn, couldn't wait to reciprocate.

Eve tried varying her approach to sucking me off, mixing tongue and depth and speed. Eventually, she settled into taking about half my length while jerking the rest of me off by hand. It was definitely a sweet spot for me and I knew I wouldn't last even a minute if she kept up her pace. My appreciative moans and gentle hands on her head seemed sufficient to communicate.

My attention was jolted away when a pair of headlights flashed across the course from the direction of the clubhouse. I couldn't make out the vehicle from here, but at this time of night it could only be a police car in response to the old man's complaint. Shit!

Eve must have picked up on my change in demeanor as she pulled off and looked up. "What?"

"Cops, I think," I said. I doubted they'd be able to see us here, but we were still fairly exposed on a bright night. "We should find better cover."

I helped Eve back up and, hand in hand, we hurried down the fairway and across a putting green, my boner leading the way. The fine cut grass was as soft as carpet on my bare feet, cool and inviting. From there, we cut to our left and found a depression behind a steep-sided sand trap. There were trees not far away, a line between the course and the edge of our neighborhood, in the event we needed to make a run for it.

We looked back and could see the vehicle driving slowly along the cart path, now with a window-mounted spotlight scanning across the course. Geez! I felt nervous energy being on the wrong end of a police manhunt. The more rational part of me said the police had nothing better to do and were looking mostly as a token effort for the old man who'd called us in.

Eve and I crouched down and then laid flat in the short grass as the cruiser reached its closest approach to us. We held hands, bodies pressed close to one another, and waited with breaths held (as if that would help). The light flashed over our heads, illuminating the trees behind us, but we were deep enough to remain out of the beam. As quickly as it had approached, the light faded and the car continued away toward the back nine.

"Oh my god," Eve said, giggling as she rolled into me. "I can't believe we're hiding from the police."

"While naked."

"Craziest. Night. Ever."

I turned to face her and gave her a big kiss. "Best night ever."

She smiled. "Even after getting interrupted?"

"Even still."

Eve threw a leg over my hips and rolled atop me. I was acutely aware of the fuzz of her trimmed pubic mound pressing into my rejuvenating erection. She propped herself up and gave me a semi-serious look.

"Thanks again, for participating in all this. I didn't think I'd put you at risk of getting arrested."

I ran my hands down her back and over her hips. "No thanks needed. It's been the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Eve's smiled widened. "Best thing so far."

"You know how some people can point to a single decision in their life and say how much different things would be if they'd gone the other way?"

She nodded.

"Well," I said, "I can confidently say that participating in this little challenge was one of those moments. And I'll never regret saying yes."

Eve looked like she might have been on the verge of tears. If so, she hid it by kissing me hard and long. When she finally came up for breath, she said softly, "I love you, Rand."

"And I love you, Eve," I said, meaning it.

We kissed some more. The longer it went, the more our hands roamed one another's bodies. Eve's crotch kept grinding into me, so much so that I feared I might climax.

Eve broke the kiss and whispered in my ear. "You know those moments, those decisions, in peoples' lives you were just talking about?"

"Yeah?"

"I think this is another one of those."

I got the hint without her having to spell it out. Was this going to be our first time making love -- out in the middle of a golf course, naked and hiding from the police? Could it be much more memorable any other way? There was only one right answer.

I gently rolled over, lowering Eve to the soft grass and then settling in between her legs. She wrapped her arms around my back and spread her legs to accommodate me. Yes, we were definitely on the same page.

Shifting my hips around, I finally felt my cock line up with Eve's pussy. She was definitely wet and we had long since dried from our dip in the pool. Eve's legs wrapped around me encouragingly and I nudged cautiously forward. I felt her labia part and soon I was inside her, inside my girlfriend and now lover. Eve sighed contentedly as we learned to accommodate one another. There were no doubts about whether this was the right thing or the right time for us.

Once I was as deep as I could go, we just held one another and kissed tenderly. After a bit of that, I felt her smile.

"What?" I said.

"This. After imagining it for so long, I was afraid I'd be disappointed. Like I'd set up impossible expectations."

"And now?"

Eve sighed. "I think my imagination needs some work."

I kissed her. "We can circle back to that. Later."

Slowly, I began rocking my hips. If just filling her felt amazing, this was off the charts. All my senses were blazing, soaking up every aspect of this wonderful girl -- her sweet taste, the quirky mixed scents of fruity shampoo with chlorine and grass, her smooth, hot flesh enveloping my own.

As the tempo of my thrusting increased, Eve's voice whispered between our kisses. Sighs, moans, my name, yes, yes, yes. I don't know if she was talking to me or to the fates that had brought us together.

Our first time probably didn't last more than a few minutes. I couldn't honestly say, looking back. It was over in a flash, while being a perfect moment that would reverberate long into the future. I was so primed and eager and young that I probably came far sooner than I'd have liked. But that climax...amazing as it was, the best part was sharing it with Eve. She pulled me in tight with her legs, refusing to let me come anywhere but deep inside her.

After, we held each other for a long time, kissing softly and trying to drag that perfect moment out to eternity. Unfortunately, my cock softened and eventually slipped out, not long before my elbows started getting tired and sore from propping myself up in the grass. Reality -- what can you do? Us? We giggled as I rolled off her and flopped spread-eagle on my back, naked beneath the starry sky. Eve nestled up in beside me, head on my shoulder and hand on my chest.

"I know we said we owed Max a thank you," she eventually said. "I'm not sure that's enough."

"Well, future Queen of Bear Creek, did you have something else in mind?"

Eve poked me playfully on the nose. "Not really. And don't go crowning me yet. We still need one more pool tomorrow."

"Becky's." We both knew her friend would do everything in her power to make that difficult.

"Yup."

"Got any ideas?"

"I do, actually," she said with a playful tone. She told me.

"That's...bold." Daring and a little crazy was more like it, but I'd follow Eve anywhere at this point.

"So, darling, you're in?"

"Absolutely, honey."

We kissed.

She said, "Now, what do you suppose the odds are that our suits and towels haven't been discovered and thrown in the trash?"

#

Night 7 (Vs. The Competition)

I suppose I should recap for the curious how the rest of the night panned out. We got cold and had to hurry back into the neighborhood. It was well after one o'clock and the old man's house was still lit up outside. Disappointingly, our suits and towels had been found, despite hiding them under the neighbor's tree. Cutting our losses, we snuck through the neighborhood back to my house, using every shadow we could find along the way. As far as we could tell, no one saw us.

The next day, the final one of the contest, was a busy one. I was in understandably great spirits, as was Eve. The scheduled pool party at Becky's that night was the one thing that put a tiny damper on my day. We had our plan and it was going to be...uncomfortable? Awkward? Revealing? All that and then some.

Eve worked all afternoon and I picked her up when she got off at ten o'clock. In the back of my car, she changed into a new skimpy black bikini she'd picked up from a shop in the mall during one of her breaks to replace last night's loss. After all the skinny dipping, it seemed a shame that we had to wear anything now when swimming.

We reached Becky's a little before eleven and let ourselves into the backyard through the side gate. Becky, Chuck, and Max were already in the pool with some pop music playing softly enough not to disturb the neighbors. An assortment of drinks and snacks were sitting on the patio table. There was the same friendly vibe we were used to with this group, though a look from Becky added an undercurrent of competitive pride. She thought she had this competition in the bag.

"Ready to bow before your queen?" Becky called out as we dropped our stuff off and joined them in the pool. Yup, she was feeling confident.

"Sorry, you're ready to bow before your queen?" Eve said, slinging back just as much confidence. That seemed to make Becky wonder.