Seven Nights in the Caribbean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa then crawled over to Alan and began kissing him as Wanda returned to sucking on his cock. Her hands reached across his chest, her fingers running through his hair.

Alan looked at Lisa and told her to suck him like Wanda was doing, each girl taking turns licking his cock and balls, stroking his shaft and kissing each other. Alan held off as long as he could before cumming in squirts that shot up into the air before falling back down on the girl's hands and face.

Wanda continued to suck on Alan's cock, pulling on it with long strokes, not letting him go soft. Her technique worked as Alan remained firm and ready for more. She climbed on top of him and began a slow gyration of her hips, up then down.

Lisa moved over to the video camera and took close ups of Wanda's slender body as she fucked Alan. His hands were on her breasts, playing and pinching her nipples. Wanda moaned softly as she continued to grind her pussy against him. She looked into the camera seductively and motioned for Lisa to return.

Alan told Lisa to sit on his face as he wanted to eat her pussy again. Lisa was more than happy to comply and wrapped herself onto him. Wanda leaned forward and put her hands on Lisa's breasts, while softly biting her neck and ear lobes.

Lisa leaned back, turning her head to kiss Wanda as Alan continued to lick and suck on her pussy. The licking sensations brought Lisa close, while the sucking was a totally different feeling and helped Lisa hold out.

"Lets cum together. All three of us." said Wanda.

"I hope your close, cuz I could cum at any minute." said Lisa in a throaty voice.

"Harder, Alan. Fuck me harder." Wanda instructed.

Alan lifted his hips up to meet Wanda as she would press down, their rhythm nearly perfect. Lisa held Wanda's hands on her breasts, squeezing her nipples and moaning louder with each passing minute.

Wanda began her own gasps of pleasure, spurred by Lisa's moaning. Alan continued to lick Lisa, Wanda continued to ride Alan, and Lisa continued to moan.

"I can't hold out Wanda. Oh Fuck, it feels so good."

Wanda could feel the pressure building in her pussy; her thighs were soaked with her own fluids. Her hands playing with her nipples increasing the pleasure until she was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh Yes! Right thereeee. Oh Alan, I'm cumming, Oh Fuck I'm cumming!" Lisa squirmed and bounced up and down on Alan's tongue.

Wanda soon followed with her own shouts and whimpers, while Alan concentrated on them both and then came after the women. His cock pulsing with spasm after spasm, his cum spurting deep inside Wanda and then sliding back down her thighs.

Lisa was not done. She wanted to taste Alan inside of Wanda and immediately began to lick Wanda's clit. Her tongue tasting his cum on Wanda's drenched pussy. Wanda turned around and licked Lisa's pussy in a sixty-nine position. Both women lost in the thrill of the moment, Alan stood up and wrapped a towel around his midriff.

After each woman made the other cum again, Alan went to the wet bar and made drinks for them all. The video camera still recording everything within it's sight, Alan brought the drinks over and made a toast.

"Here's to the education of Lisa. And can I say how glad I am to have been part of it."

The threesome clinked glasses and drank. After allowing themselves to wind down a little, Wanda proclaimed that she must return to her own cabin and start packing, knowing full well Fred would be of little help.

She kissed Alan full on the mouth, their tongues twirling and their loins stirring, and then she kissed Lisa with a greater passion. Wanda gave each of them her cell phone number and her email address and told them how much she'd like a repeat performance before leaving the suite.

Alan and Lisa actually did leave the cabin for dinner, he had to attend to his employees and prep them for the oncoming work week, while Lisa returned to her dinning mates.

She was actually grateful that Albert and Louise were there and spent most of the evening with them, but as any couple who's been married for fifty years, they retired to bed early, leaving Lisa to her own ambitions.

She wandered about the ship, collecting her thoughts and making decisions. She replayed over and over in her head Alan's words.

"I asked you last night, but I'm not sure you remember. So I'll ask again now." he started.

"Shhh. Let me think about that Alan. For now, I just want you to fuck me." she had whispered in his ear.

She went to her cabin and began packing her things. Her flight was early the next day and she had to be ready to leave first thing after the ship cleared customs. She heard Wanda and Fred talking as they walked down the hall way.

"So where were you this afternoon? I looked all over the ship." his voice muffled but still clear.

"Oh. I signed up for a massage. It was wonderful. Best one I've ever had." Wanda lied to Fred as she smiled inwardly.

Lisa giggled and made a mental note to call Wanda the first chance she got. Having finished packing, Lisa returned to the pool deck and sat on a lounge chair gazing at the dark night sky. What a difference seven nights could make on ones life, she thought silently.

A shooting star passed overhead and Lisa made a wish on it, wondering if it would ever come true.

Alan stood at the railing for a moment just watching Lisa as she looked into the sky. He saw a shooting star and looked back at Lisa to see if she saw it.

"They say you should wish on a shooting star." He said as he approached her.

"I did" she said.

"I hope that it comes true then." Alan was sincere.

"It just did. Your here." Lisa said as she got up from her lounge chair and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

They went back to Alan's cabin and stayed the rest of the night. When Alan woke that morning, he reached over to an empty bed. Lisa had already left and Alan felt a bit of melancholy as he read the note that Lisa left on the pillow.

"Alan. Thank you for a wonderful week. You've opened up my mind to a world that I may have never known. Your truly an amazing man.

Lisa."

Alan held the note in his hands and smiled as he read it. He really enjoyed his time with Lisa and was disappinted she wouldn't be joining his company. He decided that it would have been a bad idea anyway because they would have been all-consumed with each other. The flame so hot, it would burn too quickly or out altogether.

He left the ship with his employee's and flew home, each of them saying what a great time they had, how thankful they were and did he ever have any fun? Alan would smile at the question and simply say,

"If you had fun, then I did."

Alan was back to his routine at the office, checking inventory, checking labor issues, meetings and more meetings. In between one meeting, Larry approached him and said,

"You've been rather distracted this past couple of weeks. Anything good happen on that ship?"

"Yes Larry, I had a great time. Met some nice people. Ship was beautiful, food was great, staff had a good time too," said Alan.

"Thats not what I meant. Did you meet someone in particular?," said Larry.

"Oh. Yah a nice woman. Even offered her a job here. She had talent." Alan replied.

Alan walked back to his office. His cell phone was ringing, he ignored it at first, but its constant ring made him wonder why the voice mail did not activate. He picked it up looked at it, not recognizing the number. Probably a wrong number he told himself and ignored it.

Two weeks later, Alan is sitting on his back deck looking out over his yard, enjoying a moment of solitude that he had not had since his cruise. He thought about Lisa and the evenings they spent together. At that moment his cell phone rang. Alan looked at the number on the display, again not recognizing it, but deciding to answer anyways.

"Hello, this is Alan D'Entremont."

"Hi Alan, it's Lisa."

"I was just thinking about you," he replied.