Severance Agreement

Story Info
Melanie Pays the Price To End Marriage.
3.5k words
3.76
33.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers

Melanie glanced at her watch and tutted, just like the little shit to be late. The little shit she was referring to was her husband, Jack, and it was typical of their brief marriage that he would turn up late to quite possibly the last time they would see each other (Mel hoped anyway). Not for the first time she cursed herself as an old fool for marrying someone so much younger than herself and so much poorer than herself, about the only thing she had done right was insist on that pre-nup.

They had met online, Twitter actually. At first it was quite flattering a 27 year old posting so much compliments about her so vigorously. I mean she had a lot of male followers and for someone in her forties she was still in very good nick, she still did a bit of lingerie modelling (not as much as in the old days but still) and her dusky looks and her raven hair were still very desirable. Then Mel had started communicating with him privately, started flirting with him and then sending him pretty racy pictures of her at his encouragement. And why not? Mel had always believed that if you had it, flaunt it and her body was worth flaunting. Then they had met and the thought of fucking a man 15 years younger was too much for her and the evening of their very first actual date she had led him to the bathrooms of the posh restaurant they were in and given him an amazing blow job in a toilet cubicle before literally dragging him back to her London flat for an all night fuckathon!

And it had been good while it lasted, they were at it like rabbits 24/7 and so smitten with each other that it was positively sickening. All Melanie's friends had warned her to various degrees of how hard she was falling for this cocky, young man but she had ignored them, calling them jealous.

They got married within 6 months of first meeting and while it had been good for a while the magic soon disappeared.

And then came last Christmas. She had drunk too much on the day, pissed off that Jack's present had been so lame. She had made some bitchy comments and he had fired back, that had led to her insinuating (correctly) had he was just living off her money. He had fired back with a smart comment about her age and she had seen red and slapped him hard. Instead of retorting he had fled the house leaving Mel to get more drunk because by the time the police that Jack had called arrived to charge her she was in no fit state to deal with it. The bad publicity had hurt her, losing her lots of work and embarrassing the hell out of her but in truth by that point she was relieved to have the excuse to get rid of Jack from her life, she would have respected him more if after she had slapped him he had struck her back rather than him running off to the police. There was no going back.

With the divorce pending Jack had phoned her personally and asked to come over to see her last week and it had proved to be a nightmare for Melanie. First came the bombshell that Jack had taken up with Denise Van Houten, a younger blonde rival of Melanie's. They had been rivals for years and had had many spats in private and in the press and their dislike of each other was well known. Mel had no doubt that Jack and she were together to further twist the knife into her but there was little she could do. But worse was to come, during their brief but extreme courtship they had really gone for it, doing stuff that Melanie had never done in her life before: taking drugs during sex, hiring a prostitute for a raunchy, kinky threesome, golden showers (both giving and receiving) and even one incident not able to be described on Literotica with Mel's pet dog Bowser. At the time Melanie had never considered how stupid these things had been but now she regretted them like hell and in truth, she hadn't been surprised when Jack had threatened to go to the press with these stories unless she paid him off.

"After all, "he had smirked, "I deserve some payment for helping out the aged, eh?"

It had been a comment designed to inflame her and it nearly worked, she had picked up a glass and had been about to throw it at him when she stopped herself. He was playing her, trying to get the police involved again. However, he had footage of the drug taking and surely the press could locate the whore so if those stories were proved true everyone would assume the rest were too. Mel could see her career and reputation going up in smoke and suddenly she had to calm down and listen to the little shit's demands.

He wanted cash and one last time with her, this time completely on his terms, they did what he wanted. Mel was sure this would involve anal, something she had steadfastly refused when she was with him, she had done it once before and hated it and vowed never to do it again, but needs must sometimes. So fuck it, she had dressed in sexy lingerie and was now waiting on her soon to be ex-husband toyboy, she had the cash laid out and would do what he asked and that would be an end to this whole sordid, tawdry period of her life. In fact the more she thought of this evening and what she would have to do, the more she thought that perhaps she deserved this as proper penance for what a fuck up she had made of her personal life and that it would stand as a reminder to her going forward of what her standards should be.

So Melanie had a few drinks (would she ever learn?) and was now impatiently awaiting the arrival of Jack. Actually it was a few weeks since she had any action so despite hating him, she was secretly looking forward to part of this, she really needed a good hard fuck, hence the sexy underwear and lace dressing gown as she sat in the armchair awaiting the arrival of Jack.

The doorbell broke the silence and Melanie got up and marched to open the front door with all the sternness she could muster. It evaporated quickly though when she opened the door and in marched Jack followed by an incredibly smug looking Denise.

"What the fuck is that skank doing here?" demanded an irate Melanie when faced with her enemy.

Jack made to answer but the smug blonde piped up before he could, clearly relishing this chance to have the upper hand on her rival.

"I'm here to see you don't beat up poor Jack again you violent bitch. Plus maybe I'm here also to see you get what you deserve for once. Also I've seen you in action in Jack's videos, maybe I want to see you guys in action for myself."

Denise was the polar opposite in looks to Melanie, Denise was cool, tall, blonde, thin and angular, Mel was dark haired, curvy and hot tempered. Both women were very sexy and sexual and as they went literally nose to nose Jack could not help but get an erection and wonder how he was so fucking lucky to have had both of them. As much as a part of him would have loved both women to get into a vicious hair pulling, face scratching, catfight he stepped in between them and attempted to calm things down slightly.

"Melanie, Denise is here because I want her here and to make sure I get what I want from this."

Melanie sneered at him but backed off and walked back into the living room to flip open a metal briefcase.

"Well there you go, the money's all there, payment for your services makes you a whore just like her!"

Again it looked like the women might go at it and again Jack broke things up, this time to stepping forward to look at the bundles of notes in the briefcase. When he reached for it though Melanie shut the lid.

"How do I know you won't keep coming back, again and again Jack? If I agree to your demands this time what protection, what guarantee do I have that this is the one and only time?"

"Hmm? I understand your point Mel, all I can say is that I will let you delete the film off my phone, I don't have a copy, honestly. Plus you know, I really don't want the story in the press either, it doesn't exactly paint me in a good light does it? And after all I'm dating a real star now in Denise, so I don't want anything to ruin that. I just need the cash I am due, you give me that and let me have a final night of fun and you'll never have to see me again. I promise."

Mel sighed she knew there was no real way of being sure but she thought he was probably telling the truth. Resigning herself she slumped her shoulders in acquiescence and nodded.

"So the cash is mine? Yes? Good. Let the real fun begin then. I want you to get on your hands and knees and crawl over to Denise and kiss both her shoes."

Melanie let out a shocked exclamation and glared at her husband.

"What? You can't be serious! I'm not doing that!"

"Fine, you decide Melanie, either you do what we say for this one night and give me my payment or I take my chances selling my story to the gutter press. Whatever, I am tired of you being in control. You were in control all through our time together, well on this last day of our relationship I am in control OK? So either get down and do what I say or we'll leave and see what the fallout is! Right Denise, let's go..."

"No! Stop! Ok, Ok! You prick, see, I'm doing it."

Indeed Mel was, she had sunk rather reluctantly onto her hands and knees in her own living room and was even more reluctantly starting to crawl across her expensive carpet towards a grinning Denise.

The blonde was dressed in a very short and very low cut little black dress with shiny, pointed black shoes on her feet. She shuffled them as her foe crawled towards her, goading as she went.

"Come on bitch, get over here and kiss these bad boys. Jack, make her lick them too, who knows what I got on them walking up to this dump."

"You heard her Mel, kiss them then lick them all round."

Melanie's cheeks burned with humiliation and embarrassment that her greatest rival could speak to her like this and have her do this in Melanie's own home. But deep down she knew this was her own fault and only had herself to blame for getting involved with Jack in the first place. Finally, her head hung over Denise's toe and for a moment Mel though that the blonde was going to swing her foot back and catch her a wild kick in her face, maybe that would have been preferable, but she didn't, she just impatiently wiggled her shoe under Melanie's face until the brunette stooped her head and extended her lips and first kissed then began to lick the expensive leather. Denise gave an excited laugh and positively shook with excitement, this was such a fucking turn on for her and she was getting hornier with every passing moment.

"Hey Jack, forget about my shoes I want to see this old bitch lick a bit higher up, how about you."

With that Denise (who was 4 years younger than Melanie) ran her fingers down her body sexily then hooked them into the hem of her mini dress and pulled it up to reveal her bare, shaven pussy beneath. Melanie looked up in disgust but there was something else there too, a primal, sexual urge that needed satiated and she found herself already pulling herself upwards via Denise's long legs even as Jack gave the instruction.

With her mouth just inches from Denise's shaven cunt Melanie paused, aware of what she was doing but unable to prevent herself. She hated that it was Denise that was going to be recipient of this, knew that she would hate herself forever after it was done, knew that Denise would likely hold this over her for the longest time, knew she was giving Jack a thrill he scarcely deserved but damn it she just needed to do this.

Inhaling the intoxicating aroma of arousal from between her rival's thighs Melanie breathed it in for a moment then plunged her face between them and began to lick hard and urgently at Denise's slightly hanging down clit and pussy lips. Denise shuddered involuntarily and gave a low moan, aroused by the sensual touch of the other woman's tongue but perhaps more so by the feeling of power she was experiencing. She reached her hands down and placed them on the back of Mel's head and pushed her head deeper into her flesh, yes, she was in control.

Jack, meantime, had very quickly undressed and was standing behind these two women with his dick in his hand and slowly masturbating. It was quite the sight, his gorgeous brunette wife eating out his equally gorgeous blonde girlfriend, what a lucky fucker he was. He moved over behind Mel and eased her night gown off her shoulders and off, leaving her kneeling there in just her expensive lingerie. He slipped the belt from its hoops on the night gown and held it up to Denise, who barely saw it so tight were her eyes screwed shut in pleasure.

But she did finally notice it and gave a brief nod and then began to slowly back off through the doorway towards the bedroom whilst holding Mel's head in place between her legs so she had to shuffle along on her knees.

They made it to the bedroom and Denise flopped back onto the mattress, keeping Melanie in place licking frantically at her sweet spot. Denise lay back as Mel crawled up onto the bed and behind them Jack got onto the bed on his knees, used the belt to tie Mel's wrists together behind her back, unclipped her bra and slipped off her lace panties and then eased her ass cheeks apart in preparation for ass fucking her. She shook her head and spoke something into Denise's crotch but Denise just reached down, gripped her neck and held Melanie's head in place. Then Jack spat a glob of saliva down onto the top of Melanie's ass crack and used his right index finger to first spread the saliva round her asshole before thrusting it up and into it.

Mel juddered at that invasion and again tried to turn and say something, no doubt to plead with him not to do it thought Jack. He had been surprised given how dirty and nasty Mel was that she didn't like anal, well she was doing it now like it or not!

Seeing this unfold before her was too much for Denise to take and with Mel's mouth still jammed onto her clit and pussy the blonde began to trash around and finally cum in an explosion of hot, pungent liquid that splattered on her enemies face and into her open mouth. And that open mouth gave a long, low moan as just then Jack pushed the full length of his young cock right into Melanie's tight arsehole.

Denise lay back, resting on her arms and watching Melanie's face as she was thoroughly pumped from behind and once she had regained her composure from her own orgasm she began goading her rival.

"That's it Jack fuck the bitch!"

"How'd you like that Mel? Right in your ass!"

"I bet you fucking like don't you, you dirty whore! Come on, harder! Take it you slut!"

With a tight arsehole wrapped around his cock and a hot blonde spouting verbal filth it wasn't long until Jack came, emptying his balls deep in his reluctant wife's backside. He slumped off her and onto his back on the bed and Denise took over, grabbing Mel by her hair and pulling her head down to Jack's cock.

"Come on you dirty bitch, lick him clean, that's it straight from your whore ass!"

And she did, by the time her lips were around his shrinking member she wasn't thinking of where it had just been, that that taste was her own ass. And when she did realise it was past the point of stopping and she just sucked him clean, savouring the last dregs of his cum. Finally, she rolled onto her back herself and pleaded.

"I need to cum, you both came, please I need to."

Her hand reached to her own clit when there was no response but Denise's caught it and held it away.

"Stop her Jack, while I go and get an old friend. You'll cum on that Melanie you old whore, I promise you that."

Mel whimpered, desperate to climax and watched as the hated blonde got up and left the room. She whimpered again when Denise returned. In the interim the blonde had taken off her dress and was now stark naked except for the rather large, black strap on dildo she had at her crotch. She positively glowed with the sexual humiliation she was dishing out to her hated enemy and purred as she spat of her instruction.

"You want to cum? Well get over here on your knees and get this beast wet and then I'll fuck you harder than you've been fucked in your miserable life!"

Melanie wanted to refuse, wanted to tell her and Jack to fuck off, to take the money and just fuck off. But her body betrayed her and she found herself sinking submissively to her knees and once again crawl towards Denise. She so wanted that big, hard phallus inside, fucking her, making her cum, she needed to cum. She stretched her lips around the dildo and began to enthusiastically suck it off, coating it in her own spit, getting it nice and wet. Once again Denise reached down to hold Mel's head in her hands and sneered at her.

"That's it, suck it like the slut you are! You're my bitch aren't you? Come on tell me!"

Denise withdrew the cock from Melanie's mouth and stepped back, waiting. Implying that she was not prepared to go any further until Melanie had said what she wanted to hear. The words clearly stuck in the older woman's throat and for a moment all three thought she would not say them. Then she broke, the ache from her crotch too much.

"I..I..I am your bitch Denise. Make me your bitch."

"Damn that must have hurt eh? Well bitch get up on your bed and spread your legs and I'll fucking well make you my fucking bitch alright!"

Mel obeyed with obscene haste spreading herself all too willingly. Denise stepped purposefully between Melanie's thighs and eased that large, plastic cock into her rival's pussy and staring right into Melanie's eyes she pushed deep inside her. They held eye contact for a minute until Melanie couldn't maintain it, another show of subservience in both their minds, and then Denise built up a punishing rhythm pounding in and out of her rival until Melanie finally cried out in extreme pleasure and came in a gushing climax that soaking her thighs, the bed covers and coated Denise's dick in her love juices. Mel flopped back on her bed in exhausted ecstasy but Denise's voice would give her no peace.

"What are you doing? We're not done, you've covered this in your filthy juices, you can fucking well lick and suck it all off!"

Having cum Melanie was rather more reluctant to suck the plastic this time but she did it, once more sinking to her knees before her rival and once more tasting herself. After that Melanie, it seemed could finally relax, she leaned against the side of her bed and watched as Denise and Jack got their stuff together in preparation of leaving. Jack held the money tight to him and left without a further word but Denise lingered and stood over Melanie and hissed.

"You know Jack said he hadn't made a copy of your antics , and that's true, he hasn't. But I have. So unless you want your darkest secrets leaked to the press this kind of get together, this Mistress and slave, this dominant and submissive situation is going to become rather a regular occurrence."

And with this she leaned over to spit right in Melanie's exhausted face and left her flat.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers