Sex and Dinosaurs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made a sound that I interpreted as "Uh-huh." I positioned the head of my cock at her wet hole and pushed my thick shaft in. Harlow gasped and threw her head back as her body yielded, then I withdrew and pushed in again, deeper with each thrust, until I squeezed against her firm butt.

Harlow thrashed around in excitement, so I took her under control. I grasped one of her wrists and shoved her hand under her so she could work her own bud while I fucked her, then I trapped her other wrist against the mattress and held her down. She buried her face in the bedsheets, kicked her knees apart and pushed her butt up under me.

I inhaled Harlow's aroused scent and tasted the sheen of sweat on her skin. The sensations from my cock pumping deep inside her drove me on until she climaxed again. I felt the spasms travel through her body and tighten around my shaft then I emptied myself into her and rolled away, gasping for breath.

"Where is that damned air conditioning when you need it?" I groaned, then Harlow laughed as the noisy cooler rumbled into action.

I drifted into a euphoric sleep—maybe we both did—then woke later to the shuffles and clinks that Harlow made as she dug through her little refrigerator. I rolled on my back and blinked at the ceiling, then sat up to find her.

She leaned against the counter beside the bathroom sink with a cup of yogurt and a spoon. "This is apricot," she said, and scraped a spoonful from the cup. "I have other flavors if you want one." She held the spoon up toward me and asked, "Taste?"

I took the spoon from her and without explaining myself I offered her the bite. Harlow looked at me doubtfully, then let me feed her the yogurt.

"Don't swallow," I said, then kissed her mouth.

Harlow's body was soft and relaxed in my arms. She stifled a little laugh while I sucked the yogurt off her tongue and swept it out of her cheeks, and then she watched me while I swallowed. "Frank," she said, "There was something very dirty about that." The touch of her skin and our soft kiss aroused me again.

She ran her finger tips along my hardened shaft then picked up the yogurt cup and swirled her finger in it. She held my cock in one hand and spread the yogurt over its cap, and then she knelt in front of me. Harlow sniffed at her remnant scent still clinging to me, then she licked my cock clean.

Harlow made me so hard that I ached. She squawked a little when I picked her up, but I sat her on the counter and took the yogurt cup away from her. I swirled my finger in the yogurt and dabbed it on each of her nipples then pushed her legs apart, stood between her knees and smoothed the rest of the yogurt over her hood.

She giggled like a girl while I sucked the yogurt off her nipples, and then she pushed me down to clean her hood. I picked up her knees and slipped my tongue along and over her; I kissed her and sucked her until the yogurt was gone and her tender button was as hard as my cock.

"That's enough! That's enough!" Harlow complained and pulled my hair until I stood.

I stroked my hands along Harlow's sides and down the curve of her hips. "We need a condom." I said.

"No, we don't," Harlow answered. "We can just let the pills do their job." Harlow's eyes searched my face then she said, "Frank, this afternoon you inseminated me with your ideas. I have your offspring growing in me now. I'm going to bear your babies. Can you understand that?"

"I can," I said. "Though I don't have such a convenient metaphor."

Harlow was tugging on my cock, pulling me toward her. "Now I want you to inseminate my body. I want to feel your cum in me," she said.

That had never happened before. I scooped my arms under Harlow's legs and lifted her off the counter. She wrapped me in her legs and guided my cock into her. I caught my breath when its sensitive head entered her and struggled to keep myself from ramming into her, but ramming seemed to be what she wanted. She threw her arms around my neck then first whispered, and then gasped that message in my ear over and over.

I pushed her back against the wall while I thrust into her and ground against her. I felt the excitement grow in her muscles and in the way she clutched at my back and bit my neck.

I gasped in her ear, "Are you going to come?" and I felt Harlow nod her reply. Her body clenched around my cock and around my finger. She banged her head on the wall, then she buried her face against my neck and groaned out unintelligible noises while she came.

Harlow was still coming down from her climax when I carried her to the bed. I lowered her onto the sheets without letting my cock slip out of her. She first spread her legs wide, then she picked her knees up to my shoulders and crossed her ankles over my back. I lost myself in Harlow's touch and her taste and her scent. I pushed up on my hands as I was about to climax so I could watch her face, and I filled her with my essence.

I collapsed on Harlow when I was empty and started to roll away, but she wrapped her arms around my neck and insisted, "Don't pull out!" She followed me as I rolled and then rose with her hands on my chest. She kept me in her while she ground against me, and the mix of her nectar and my cum seeped around my shaft; it wet her hot button and trickled around my balls.

Her fingers dug into my chest while she came. She closed her eyes, clenched her teeth and gasped for breath, and when her spasms passed they left her writhing slowly on my chest.

I stroked her back and whispered in her ear, "Tom and Lillian were right, weren't they? I think we can look forward to a lot more productive collaboration."