Sex at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the majority of his load still on my face, slowly trickling down to the ground. He looked at me for a moment, and grabbed me by the ass, and pulled me close. He continued by licking his own cum off of my face. I thought it was the sexiest thing he'd done yet.

He kept as much as he could have in his mouth, and grabbed the back of my head. I was confused by his intentions, until he tilted me down slightly, and stuck his mouth over mine. I gave away, and opened my mouth. I wanted it, too.

He let a combination of his cum and saliva slowly trickle out of his mouth, and into mine. As soon as the last of it fell into my mouth and around my lips, he shot his tongue back into my mouth, while lapping up all of the cum on my lips as well.

We kissed aggressively, our tongues lubricated and wrestling in cum. After a few minutes, it was all gone. Not soon after, without saying a word, he slapped my ass, and exited the shower.

I remained in the stall a little while longer, baffled by the events that just transpired. Eventually, a voice arose from the entrance to the shower room, a worker, exclaiming that the facility must be vacated now, as it was closing time.

I dried myself off, threw my clothes back on, and walked towards the exit. I exchanged "goodnights!" with the same desk attended that I had seen coming in.

But I wasn't the same man, exiting that building, as I was going in.

12