Sex Between Siblings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, what a feeling." She said. "I never thought there were any cocks this big in the world and now that I have one in me I never want to let it out."

Jim had reached up to massage her tits and that was turning both of them on. She had removed one hand from his stomach and had reached around and let her fingers rest on his scrotum. His eyes lit up anticipating her next move and sure enough she had started to lightly caress his balls and then lift and begin slowly lowering herself on him. He reached up and pulled her forward to bring her tits in range of his lips. He was soon suckling one like a new born baby and judging from the sounds coming out of both of them there was a question as to which of them were turned on the most. I felt it was a dead heat. Even bent over to give him access to her tits, his dick was long enough that she could still pump it. In fact since a few inches of it had come out of her to accommodate his mouth she was able to fuck him the way she had undoubtedly fucked a ton of other cocks in her life. It wasn't long before she was smashing her tits down on his face while her ass was bobbing up and down while driving his cock deep within her. When she heard and felt that he was ready to explode she jumped off him and reached down to take the cock she had come to adore in her hot little hand and started to jack it off. She remarked,

"Look at this Jan, I can't even get my fingers around it. Holy shit."

She kept on moving her hand on his shaft and let the other caress his balls and he was soon humping the air as he shot his load high above his stomach. His love juices splattered all over his crotch and her arms and hands.

"My God, this guy could have been the model for the 'Old Faithful' geyser." She said with some astonishment. "Jim, you must have shot a foot in the air." He just smiled and asked,

"Why did you jump off of me instead of letting me shoot inside of you?"

"Oh, that's an easy one. I forgot to bring a condom and I didn't want any bundles of joy on my doorstep nine months from now." She answered.

I couldn't help butting in with, "Jeannie, withdrawal isn't a 100% guarantee. You better get on the pill, get your tubes tied or make sure you buy condoms. In fact, condoms will be an absolute requirement from now on with Jim as long as you are going to continue to fuck other guys."

"Oh hell Jan, if I can have his cock in me at least once a week I will give up every other guy."

"We'll see about that. In the meantime...CONDOMS." I ordered.

The two of them showered together and the giggling sounded as if it was coming from two teenagers. Well, they were having fun. They were back out in the living room a half-hour later all dried off and looking as if nothing had ever happened.

"Jeannie, I've got some news for you that you will have to swear on everything you hold holy never to reveal." I announced. "Can I count on you?"

"Sure but what the hell is the big secret?"

"Jim is my brother and he and his sister will be moving in with me in a couple of weeks. Our parents are selling their house and moving to Florida."

"Holy shit. You mean you will have his marvelous cock any time you want it?" she asked sort of breathlessly.

"Yes and if you are going to want any of it you are going to first have to let him fuck you in the ass with it." I said half-heartedly.

"You must be out of your fucking mind." She screamed. "If I could barely take him in my pussy I damn sure will never be able to handle it in my ass."

"Just joking big mouth." I replied.

Jeannie left us an hour or so later but not before first planting a huge kiss on Jim. I think if I hadn't had had the door to my place open and ushering her out she would have jumped his bones right there in the hallway.

A week or so later I realized I had been thinking about Jeannie's fantastic body perhaps more than I should have. It wasn't just her beautiful tits that captured my imagination but it was how they were coupled with her pretty face, long blonde hair, and tiny waist and ass. She was to use the popular description "Good Looking Gorgeous." I gave her a call at her office and invited her over that night. I never told her that Jim was or wasn't going to be there.

She arrived at seven and was no sooner in the door before asking, "Well, where is he?"

"Slow down honey. Why don't you get into the bedroom and strip and be ready. In the meantime I'll pour us both a glass of wine."

While she was in the bedroom stripping I hurriedly poured the wine, stripped and went in to the bedroom bare ass naked and carrying the wine.

She took one look at me and asked, "Hey Jan, are you wanting to get in on some of the action too?"

"Sit on the bed and take a load off Jeannie." I asked.

She did and I sat next to her saying,

"Jeannie, I am not quite sure how to bring this up other than to just spit it out."

"I couldn't take my eyes off your beautiful body the other day when you were fucking Jim and it was all I could think of this past week. I decided I would love to share your body with him; he can't have you all to himself.

"What do you mean Jan?" She asked.

"I want to enjoy your body too. I want to enjoy your breasts and pussy as much as he does."

With that I reached over and lightly touched her nipple while letting my hand support the rest of the breast. She had a noticeable sharp intake of breath as she felt my touch and she just stared at me without saying a word. I said nothing but lowered my face to brush my lips over each of her nipples and started to massage one of her breasts. I kept that up for a few minutes before letting my hand drop to her crotch. The position she was in had her legs closed tightly on her pussy lips but I was able to run my fingers up and down her pubic hair. She had not only shaved it but had also trimmed it so there wasn't much there for me to twist around my fingers. Her gasps and moans were getting a little louder and more frequent and I could see her legs starting to spread. I moved my other hand down to her inner thigh and helped her spread them.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread and dangling. I dropped to my knees between her legs and had each of my hands on her inner thighs. I began to kiss a thigh from her knee to her pussy and then jumped over with my lips to her other thigh to do the same thing there. I wasn't doing that for more than a minute before she had her hand around the back of my head pulling me to her pussy. I resisted her pressure just a little and then had my tongue darting in and out to just flick the tip of her clit. I let my face probe her pussy lips till I had them separated and my face buried between them. My fingers were exploring her clit but my tongue was doing a decent job on it so I let my fingers penetrate her pussy and then started to finger fuck her. That was about all it took. Her long blonde hair was flailing and from the sounds coming from her mouth it was clear she was ready to explode. She threw her pussy hard at my face and pulled my face into her with more force than she had been using up to then.

"Jan, I 'm cumming. Oh God, I'm cumming."

With that she threw herself back onto the bed and had her legs in the air as my tongue and fingers encouraged every drop of love juice out of her. I leaned back a bit and just licked all around the pussy lips and reached up with one hand to massage her tits again. She moved one of her hands to be on top of mine and just pulled it to her chest.

"Jan, that was unbelievable. I never had had a woman do that to me before now."

I had moved up a little so I was lying on the bed with my face on her stomach. I had one hand just moving lightly around her pussy but when I let it go in and touched her clit she pulled back. Her clit was obviously now very sensitive after what it had just experienced. I slid up on the bed so we were face to face and I then kissed her long and hard. She responded exactly as I had hoped she would...she was kissing me back as hard as I was kissing her.

We lay there for a while and I then turned around my body completely around so my pussy was only inches from her face.

'Jan. why are you doing that? Are you telling me that you want me to do to you what you just did to me? I never did that before and wouldn't know what to do."

"Sure you would honey. Just do to me what I did for you and what your boyfriend does to you when he puts his mouth on you." I said.

As I was saying that I moved my pussy closer and closer to her face. I finally reached down and cupped the back of her head with my palm and pulled her to me. She soon had her face in my pussy and I could feel her tongue searching out my clit. Once she found it she seemed to know exactly what to. She was soon moving her head from side to side with her tongue protruding and having it hit my clit every time it went past. I guess it was the excitement of getting her to go down on me but I was enjoying this more than when Glor does me. When I could feel the warmth growing inside of me I started to squash my pussy all around her face and she certainly knew when I had my orgasm from the sound I made. I was almost screeching while thrashing my hips all around and hard into her face. When it was over I just lay there and told her to keep on licking while I was coming down from my high. She did and then I turned around again so I was facing her.

"Jan, should I now consider myself a lesbian? I have never done anything like that before and never thought I would."

"Honey, you are what you want to be. If you enjoy making love to a woman, so be it. It doesn't mean you have to give up men. Why don't we just let it be for a while and you and I can enjoy Jim sometime soon and either before, after or during can enjoy each other. That will be best of both worlds. Won't it?"

"Oh yes, that cock of his can drive me up the wall."

"Well, OK then, I'll set up something with him. But Jeannie, I am deeply concerned about something else. The other night you mentioned you were going out with and having sex with a couple of guys. As you know, AIDS is a major concern and while Jim can use a condom on you I don't know what you and I can do to protect each other. Jim is the only guy I have done it with in over a year so I believe I am pretty safe but I don't believe you are. I would like for you to consider giving up the other guys until we can figure where all of this between us is going to go. Can you do that?"

"Jan, it is easy for me to say yes and I am not sure if you will believe me but I can and will restrict my sexual activity to Jim and you. The other guys are a good bit older than me and Jim and I are only a couple of years apart so while there wasn't much hope for a future with them there is significant hope for a future between Jim and I."

"Holy shit, you are thinking of getting serious with Jim. That's terrific. Keep in mind. I will then be able to say I have been fucked and eaten by my brother and his wife."

I roared and she smacked me on the ass harder than necessary, "Enough of that shit, SIS."

We each laughed a good bit about that but we also settled down to hugging and just lightly touching each other. It was as gentle and sensuous as anything I had ever felt and I was certain she thought the same.

"Jeannie, I do hate to eat and run but I have to get back to the office for an hour or so I am going to have to get going."

"Eat and Run...aren't you the cute one?" she commented laughingly.

The next day it was clear Jeannie knew nothing about Glor and I nor did Glor suspect anything about Jeannie and me. This was going to be interesting and a true test of my ability to solve difficult problems. But maybe not....

The next day I called Glor over to join me for lunch. It wasn't going to be anything fancy but I had an idea of how to solve the matchmaking situation and I was interested in giving it a try.

She came in the door with a book bag that would have given a mule a bad back.

"What the hell are you doing with all of that reading material?" I asked.

"Ah, most of it is library stuff I needed for a report."

The lunch only consisted of soup and a sandwich with iced tea but I was anxious to see if I could solve the problem.

"Glor, I don't know if you ever had a chance to meet Jeannie, a gal who works with me. She has the most terrific body imaginable and I ought to arrange a meeting for the three of us to get together. She was over here the other day and reached over and lightly touched my crotch. Damn, I could feel sparks going off inside of me." She said that she didn't think I was lesbian but would sure like to give me some pleasure.

As I said this I was looking at Glor to see her expression but was met with a vacant stare.

"Glor, it might be fun to get another gal involved with out fun and games. What do you think?

"Jan, I have been thinking since our first time together that we were going to belong each other and not to be shared," she said. Damn, I was afraid she was looking at us that way.

I reached over and gave her a hug saying, "Glor, we will always be 'special' friends but that doesn't mean we can't have other friends too, does it?"

"I guess not," she said weakly.

"Great, because I think you will really like Jeannie. I'll invite her over for dinner some night."

Jeannie arrived a few nights later with a shopping bag full of goodies....three bottles of wine, some cheddar cheese, grapes and crackers. All of that would go well both before during and after dinner. I had grabbed some wonderful looking mahi mahi steaks in the local market that I planned on grilling. Some garlic-mashed potatoes along with broccoli were going to round out din-din for that evening. I had also got a few different half-gallons of ice cream to give them a choice for their desserts.

As the dinner was winding down I left the table and retreated to the bedroom. I returned to the dining area bare ass naked and each of them was looking at me hungrily. Glor was transfixed with my crotch area and Jeannie's eyes were taking all of me in. I simply stood at the end of the table and said,

"Why don't both of you get more comfortable than you are right now?"

Glor just looked at me and Jeannie's eyes were going from me to Gloria and then back to me.

"Hold on a second and let me make another introduction. Jeannie, let me introduce you to my SISTER Glor and Glor let me introduce you to a gal with whom I had some wonderful sex a few days ago. You guys are the two women in my life I love and I want there to be no secrets between us. Jeannie, yes, Glor, my sister, has buried her face in my crotch and has given me a huge amount of pleasure. She never had sex of any kind before then so I was her first."

Jeannie replied with, "Jan, let me make sure I understand this. You fuck your brother with his ten inch cock and have your sister go down on you and are now suggesting we have a sort of 'round robin' of sex here today. Is that right?"

"Yes, and if it's going to bother you we can just call it off. Your call."

"My call is to let the games begin. Glor, I would love to have your tender young face buried in my crotch after I do the same to you."

Glor just looked at Jeannie and me and nodded without saying a word. The look on her face indicated she felt I had betrayed her by having sex with Jeannie a few days earlier. I went over to her and took her hand and pulled her to her feet saying,

"Glor, as I said the other day, me having more than just one friend is OK. You can always remember you are my 'special' friend. OK?"

She nodded yes and I led her to the bedroom with Jeannie following close behind.

Glor was a little slow striping but Jeannie was nude quickly and reaching for Glor's hand.

Glor rejected the offered hand because she was using her own hands to drop her clothes and couldn't take her eyes off Jeannie's body. I knew it. She as going to admire Jeannie's a lot.

As soon as Glor was naked I reached over and pulled her down on the bed with me. I motioned for Jeannie to get on the other side of Glor and her and I then proceeded to do what we could to give her some pleasure. I used my mouth on Glor's left tit with Jeannie working hard on the right. Jeannie soon had her hand moving slowly down to Glor's crotch and had her fingers searching out Glor's well-hidden clit. Glor's clit isn't as easy to arouse as mine or Jeannie's but when its hood finally does slide back her arousal will be electrifying. Jeannie dropped her head and started to lick Glor's stomach and finally down to her pussy lips and Glor was moving excitedly. By the time Jeannie had her mouth separating Glor's pussy lips Glor was tossing her hips from side to side. By then I had moved from Glor's tit and raised up and lowered my mouth on hers. She literally threw her arms around my neck and was kissing me hard with her tongue going deep. I left one of my hands on her chest to continue a light massaging of her tit. I could see out of the corner of my eye Jeannie wasn't wasting any time. She had her face buried deep in Glor and I could see one of her hands and climbed up so it was right on the side of Glor's pussy lips. I was assuming that fingers from that hand were deep inside of Glor's pussy. I was right for it wasn't a minute later I could see Jeannie pumping that hand as if she was fist fucking Glor. That was the turning point for Glor. She let out a howl and had a gigantic orgasm. Jeannie lifted her head up and slid up on the bed to lie alongside of Glor. Glor was gasping for breath as she came down from her orgasm. She had flung one of her arms across her face as if to hide. All I could hear from here was,

"Jan, that was awesome. I never felt that way before. It must have been because both of you were doing me at the same time. My mind was going a little crazy thinking about what each of you were doing to me."

"I am so happy for you Glor." And then I whispered, "Maybe we ought to invite Jeannie to move in with us when se get the larger place. What do you think?"

She nodded affirmative as excitedly as a kid.

By then Jeannie had moved up on the bed so her pussy was only a few inches from Glor's mouth and her own mouth was down near my pussy and my mouth was only an inch away from Glor's. This was going to be a real sex circle in a minute. Jeannie made the first move and soon had her face buried in me. I followed with mine in Glor and then I reached up with a hand and sort of encouraged Glor to put her face in Jeannie. That was all it took. Within a few minutes each of us was totally committed to giving joy and pleasure to the one we were eating. Glor took a bit longer than Jeannie or I to really get into it but she was soon wrapping her arms around Jeannie's tiny hips and also had her little fingers buried deep in Jeannie's pussy. I was almost certain none of us had ever done anything like this before but I was sure this wouldn't be the last time. This was heaven.

When we had each finished our face fucking of our partner we all lay there panting and let hour heart rates get back to normal before we said very much.

Glor was first with,

"Guys, I never thought I would ever do something like that but I am glad I had you two to initiate me to it."

Jeannie jumped in with,

"Glor, the sex I had with Jan the other day was my first with a woman and, like you, I never thought I would ever do it but your sister is some salesperson. She guided me into it and I am so happy I let her."

I had to respond with, "OK my worthy sex slaves. You can thank me some other time. I have a major plan brewing in my tiny little brain."

"SEX SLAVES" they each bellowed in unison.

"Yassa Momma. I'll do whatever you little heart would like me to do to you," joked Jeannie.

"Look guys, let's be honest. It was the lure of Jim's giant cock that got Jeannie here and Glor if Jeannie hadn't been licking her lips over that she wouldn't be here with us today. I now want to plan an exciting day for all of us."