Sex-Capades in Cuba Pt. 01

Story Info
Good sex. Great sex. And Cubana rip your back off sex!
1.7k words
4.06
3.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's good sex, there's great sex, and then there's Cuban claw-your-back-off sex!

I was hooked on Cuba for my Sex-Capades.

First morning in Havana. Stepping out of the shower, I put on a robe just as the maid walked in. A very pregnant maid named Alicia. She had a big belly and preggo tits with milk circles in her blouse.

Alicia brought my morning coffee. "Gracias Alicia. But I need milk for my coffee." The maid shook her head. "No milk in Cuba."

I pointed to the milky circles in her blouse. "Alicia, how about your milk? Mother's milk?" The maid didn't move until I handed her fifty pesos (two dollars).

Alicia's tits flew out and bounced. Jumbo jugs with dark areolas and huge nipples. Squeezing her fat boobs, she flicked her swollen nipples, sending squirt after squirt of mother's milk into my coffee.

I laughed. "That made me hard. Alicia, maybe you could milk me in a BJ?" I handed her a wad of pesos and pointed to my cock. Alicia turned bright red like she wanted to slap me.

But the pregnant maid misunderstood. Throwing off her uniform, the naked woman spread wide on my bed. "Señor, you like my bollo?"

She called her pussy 'bollo', but the 'll' sounded like a soft 'j.' I thought she said Boy-Joy. And it was!

"Sí, I love your boy-joy. And honey, it's been a long time since I fucked a preggo." Kneeling between her legs, I pushed my erection forward, and her pussy lips spread wide to accept my fat knob.

"Ahh, es muy grande!" The maid winced as my fat prick pushed further. I kissed her lips and she kissed back. Then I sucked her tits while flicking her swollen nipples, swallowing squirt after squirt of her mother's milk.

Alicia ran her fingers through my hair as I suckled her milky boobs. Getting breastfed felt so erotic. "Yes Señor, I make milk for you!"

I couldn't resist chewing on the maid's rubbery nipples, twisting them with my teeth. "Ah Señor!" Alicia moaned as I screwed her pussy harder! Her fat tits bounced around as the bed squeaked.

All the beds squeak in Cuba.

Lifting Alicia's short legs I pumped deeper. Squishy fuck noises filled the room. The maid blushed, squirming around my shaft and I pounded deeper.

Her fingernails clawed at my back as I jackhammered her Cuban cunt. "AHH!" Alicia screamed in orgasm, humping her hot pussy against my cock-strokes.

Soon my prick exploded, spewing load after load of hot cum into her boy-joy. Her spasming cunt muscles milked my shaft, and I gave her squirting tits a last suck.

The maid stood up on wobbly knees, wiping off her cummy pussy. She giggled. "I put milk in your coffee, and you put milk in me."

"Yes Alicia. My coffee will need titty milk every day."

"Sí Señor. Leche de teta."

***

Later that day I took a taxi and asked the driver, "Where's the best place to find a girl?"

"Avenida Malecón. It's full of jineteras. That means jockeys. They ride you hard." He laughed. "Just ask a girl to see her tattoos. She'll either slap your face or drop her panties--or both!"

The taxi dropped me at one of the nicer clubs. The bar buzzed with lively music and Salsa dancing. I watched spicy Latinas strutting their stuff across the dance floor.

"Wow." Salsa dancing is like screwing. It creates tension and builds to a crescendo with a sudden release. Later I found out that salsa dancers love to ride hard cocks. It felt amazing when a dancer gyrated her hot pussy up and down my shaft.

I sat at the bar as sexual tension filled the air. A pretty young lady dressed in a miniskirt came up beside me. She smiled and said something in Spanish. The bartender translated, "Sofía wants a beer and to sit with you."

"Oh sure."

I finished my beer, and Sofía dragged me to the dance floor. After a few salsa dances, I sat down, but she kept dancing in front of me, wiggling her tits and hips. The woman shocked the shit out of me when she sat on my lap and kissed down my neck, whispering, "Mi amor...mi amor."

Through broken English, Sofía said she was a school teacher. I imagined Sofía being prim and proper in the classroom... but wild and wicked in bed.

I asked her if she had any tattoos. "Sir, I no have tattoos, but I have a pretty botón."

"A button. What kind of button?"

"Botón de amor. Love Button."

"Excelente! We both knew we were on a fuck date. "I'm hungry, let's go eat." She smiled, and we walked to a fancy restaurant.

Sofía held my arm tightly like a life preserver. That was her way of saying 'yes.' Yes, to anything my wicked dick desired. With a great fuck comes great cum. Barrels of it.

Soon, we sat close to each other in the restaurant. So close I could reach into Leti's panties and rub her pussy.

As we ate, I envisioned her cunt lips wrapped around my prick. I'm sure she could read my thoughts. It was so erotic, sitting with a pretty young lady, knowing that soon we'd be locked together in full-tilt fucking.

I fantasized about screwing her doggy style, slamming my cock deep as her tits swung like bells.

My eyes ogled Sofía's sexy body. In Cuba, you can stare at a woman openly. Sofía had a nice cleavage, and I complimented her on her pretty tits. "Small tetas are my favorite."

She blushed. "Gracias." I pictured her nude, shy, and begging for cock.

We talked as I rubbed her upper thigh. Sofía glanced around the restaurant, and put her small hand over mine with a sweet smile. I gave her thigh a hard squeeze.

We finished our meal and left for my hotel room. As we rode in the back of the taxi, Sofía put my hand on her pussy. She was ready to rock. Cuban women go wild for sex in private places.

Sofía came through the door and locked it. The button on her skirt was open, and I saw the top of her white panties. I patted the bed beside me, and she laid down, snuggling under my arm.

Stroking her soft brown hair, I kissed her red lips. Sofía licked my earlobe, slipping her tongue inside my ear--That sent me into a rigid erection.

My hand slipped under her blouse. No bra. Cupping her naked tits I tweaked her aroused nipples. Sofía drew me into a tongue kiss.

Sitting up, she straddled my hips. Our kissing smeared her red lipstick. Sofía unbuttoned my shirt, sucking my nipples. That cranked me up!

"Sín ropas baby!" No clothes, baby! It was time for some down-and-dirty screwing.

Sofía stripped off her blouse. Her tits bounced out, plump and jiggly with dark areolas and hard nipples. Then her skirt came off. She kept on her white lace panties. I stripped naked and lay on my back with my boner pointing up.

Sofía started our sex play by licking my ball sack. Then her tongue swirled around my cock as her fingers squeezed my shaft.

The Cubana knelt between my legs. I loved the sight of a young woman on her knees sucking my cock. Sofía's brown eyes looked up at me as she took my entire shaft. She looked great, my dick buried in her mouth.

"Suck it Sofía. Suck my prick!" Grabbing her head I face-fucked the cute Cubana, thrusting deep into her throat, with her naked tits hitting my knees.

Sofía bobbed her head faster and faster, licking my pee slit while her nails tugged on my cum laden balls, urging them to spurt. I felt my prick swelling in her mouth.

"Ohh! I'm gonna shoot!" My prick burst--Sofía choked, gulping quickly as hot cum flooded her throat. Like a good Latina she slurped and swallowed down every drop.

Wiping her mouth the girl lay belly down in bed, with her white panties wedged into her butt crack. I pulled them down violently, baring her naked ass.

Sofía squealed when I spanked her butt until it was red. Cuban women like a man to be macho. My hand fondled her wet pussy until my dick grew stiff again.

I flipped Sofía over. Her legs were together but I saw the camel-toe notch of her pussy. Like all Cubanas, she had a baby-smooth, shaved twat. Sofía spread her legs wide, ready to be mounted.

She squirmed when I pushed in. Time for some good old-fashioned screwing. Rearing back I pumped my cock deep, with our hips smashing together as my balls slapped her sweet ass.

Sofía turned her head and kissed my wrist.

My fuck instincts took over and hammered her pussy. Sofía bit my neck as her dagger-like nails clawed at my back as we screwed in a crazed lust.

I yelled, "Te gusta, mi amor?" You like it, my love?

She cried. "Sí, Sí! Fuck my coño!"

I drilled Sofía's pussy, as her mouth twisted erotically. Then she grabbed my ass and ground her hips with the rhythm of my fucking. Our bodies found their sex dance.

She hissed, "Ahhh. Dios Mio!!" Sofía's back arched up as her cunt convulsed in orgasm. Her legs wrapped around my thighs, desperately grinding out every surge of carnal pleasure.

I grunted and screwed her cunt ruthlessly as my cum shot out, filling her fuck-hole until we both collapsed.

She spent the night. In the morning we had sex in the shower. Pinning Sofía's tits against the shower wall, I fucked her pussy first then moved my cock up to her butt. Like all Cubanas she was eager for anal.

So I shoved my boner up her rectum and assfucked the girl so hard her feet left the floor. Sofía twisted her rump around, screwing her ass onto my cock, trying to pull out my cum.

My boner took over, ramming and reaming her asshole, pulling on Sofía's rubbery nipples. The Cubana yelped as I humped her ass forcefully, pushing in every inch of hard prick.

"Oh Sofía!" Grabbing her brown titties, my dick spurted up her bowels, while impaling her ass.

After I pulled out, Sofía kissed me while rubbing her reamed out anus. "Dios Mio, you stretched me!" She looked up with a shy smile. "Was my culo tight?"

"Sí, sí señorita."

We stepped out of the shower, and I handed her a big wad of pesos. Sofía covered my face in kisses and whispered,. "Mi coño es tu coño." My pussy is your pussy.

"Gracias Sofía."