Sex, Cheating and Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet the family.
4.3k words
4.4
62k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

This is chapter two of six chapters. You may want to read the previous chapter before this one. Estragon copy-edited this chapter.

*

I called Sheila mid-week and asked her if she wanted to come to the fish fry on Friday. She said she was happy to hear from me and we decided on a time for me to pick her up. I wasn't totally sure of this relationship since I'd never been in a long term one.

Most of my relationships were having sex with different women on Saturday nights. Half of them were married so this was rather new territory for me. I wanted more out of life and hoped that maybe Sheila was the one.

I picked her up for the fish fry, and my brother Bill and his family were there. They were surprised to see me with a date. Especially one as good looking and smart as Sheila. I was feeling better already. We stayed for an hour or so and then she wanted to see my trailer. We headed over to my place and we both knew what was coming.

I spent five minutes showing her the trailer and then we started kissing. It was sensual and slow. We even used our tongues, which was something I rarely did. We were both getting hot and I undid the buttons on her blouse and slid it off her shoulders. Next was her bra. It was the first time I saw her tits. She wasn't overly big but they were nice and firm. I squeezed and kissed them till her nipples became hard.

She undid her pants and let them drop to the floor. I in turn took off my shirt and pants also. She reached out and rubbed my chest and abs. I was surprised when she kissed my nipples. Damn! That felt good.

We headed into my bedroom and she sat on the edge of the bed. I pushed her over on her back and reached down and removed her panties as she raised up her ass to help me out. I put my head between her thighs and started rubbing my face in her trimmed mound. She was a true blonde, which I knew from the week before.

She raised her legs and put her feet on the edge of the bed. I pushed my shoulders against her thighs and started eating out her pussy. I used my tongue and licked her clit till she was dripping wet. She was pumping her pussy against my face; I loved it.

I pulled my face away from her cunt and she moaned. I got up on the bed on my back and had her straddle my face in a sixty-nine position. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and squeezed her ass while tonguing her pussy. She in turn had half of my cock in her mouth, giving me a great blow job.

All I heard was slurping noises from both of us eating each other out. I didn't want to come yet so I had her get off of me and we began kissing each other while I fingered her. She was moaning and telling me how much she liked it. She must have had a mini orgasm while I pumped my fingers in and out of her.

I got up and she spread her legs wide. I took my very hard cock and rubbed it against her beautiful wet cunt. I was somewhat teasing her by rubbing my cock up and down against her at least a dozen times.

"Please put it in Randy, I want it now."

I laughed as I pushed just the head into her and heard her moan. She was one hot woman. "Tell me what you want Sheila. You don't get any more till you tell me," I said while smiling at her.

"I want your cock, I want you to fuck me. I want you so much; please give it to me," she replied.

"I can't give it to you because I need it," I said, "but you can ride it for a while."

And I pushed my cock into her until I couldn't hold back any longer. My balls were slapping against her ass as she kept telling me how good it felt. I felt her grab and scratch my back as she came. It was so intense that I shot my load deep within her. For the next few minutes I felt myself spurting and her pussy spasm, gripping my cock. That had to be one of my best fucks ever.

We were both wet from sweating and coming. I rolled off of her and onto my side. She turned on her side and pushed her ass up against me. I covered us with a sheet and we both took a well-earned rest.

After a short rest my cock became hard as she pressed her ass against me. It didn't take me long to push my hard cock in her and we fucked till we both came again. After that she got up and went and took a shower. I took one afterwards and then we sat down and talked.

"I like you a lot, Randy. Are you going to your club tomorrow night? If so, I'll come to be with you."

"Sheila, I'm not good with relationships." I saw a sadness come over her face. "But, with you I want to try. I've never felt like this about another woman." A smile came across her face.

"I have a problem that I will have to deal with. If you're going to be my woman, I'm not sharing you with anyone. That means no more club on Saturday nights. I'll take you out anywhere else you want to go but not to the club."

"That's fine with me as long as I can be with you. Next weekend, do you want to come to my graduation? There'll be a party at my parents' house afterwards. You can meet my family and friends."

This was a little fast for me but I know it must mean something to her. "I'll tell you what. I don't know about the graduation because I'm not good around people but I will make it to your party. Is that okay?"

"That would be great. You can meet my geeky sister and my parents. Can I tell them you're my boyfriend?"

"That's fine. Again I want to tell you other than the fish fry Fridays we won't be going to the club. Are you all right with that?"

"Yes, definitely! As long as I'm with you and you make love to me, I don't care where we go."

That was the first time either of us used the word 'love'. She was staying at her parents' home that night so we hopped on my bike and I dropped her off at a really nice house. Someone looked out the window, as Sheila gave me a kiss and went up to her front door.

I talked to her twice during the week. She couldn't make the fish fry on Friday because of her graduation on Sunday. Carlos asked about her and I told him she was private property now. He just grinned and said, "Congratulations, she's one fine woman".

I really didn't like the way he said it but it wasn't nothing worth fighting over. On Sunday I showed up at her house. I knocked on the door and a nice looking gal answered it. She said her name was Olivia and that she was Sheila's sister.

She smiled at me and I felt something inside. It was a warm feeling, something I never felt before. I introduced myself as Randy and she said that Sheila told her to watch out for me. She took me by the hand and walked me through the house and out the glass doors onto the patio and backyard.

Her hand felt so soft and I felt a slight shock. I figured it was from the static from the carpet. The patio and back yard had a lot of people out there. Olivia finally got Sheila's attention and she came to us. Olivia let go of my hand and I hugged Sheila.

She took me over to her parents and introduced me. They were nice enough, but right off the bat I wasn't sure if they approved of me. Sheila introduced me to some of her relatives and friends from college. I saw Tricia and said 'hi' to her. I saw some of her classmates and had to wonder if she was ever with any of them. It's just something you can't help thinking about.

I felt out of place at the party. Sheila was busy visiting with everyone since the party was for her. I just sat back, drank a few beers and watched the people. Someone said the buffet was open and I got up and got myself a plate full of food.

I sat at a table by myself away from most of the crowd. As I was eating I looked up and Olivia asked if she could join me. I smiled at her and said, " Of course, I'd love to have your company." I couldn't believe I said that. I rarely use the word 'love'.

She sat down and asked me if I was enjoying the party. I told her that I felt like a fish out of water but the food sure was good. It made her laugh; I looked at her and she was such a beautiful woman. Not all glitzy and made-up, but she had a natural beauty about her.

We talked, and I asked her about Sheila and herself. I mentioned that Sheila had told me that they were quite the opposite, but I mentioned that they were both sure beautiful women.

She smiled and talked a little about her and Sheila growing up.

"Sheila and I have almost always been opposites. She loves attention and being the main attraction. I like being in the background and not making much noise," said Olivia, with a smile.

"What do you mean? Do you have examples?" I really liked talking to Olivia and wanted to keep her there for a while. Besides, I liked to hear what she had to say about Sheila.

"Well, when we were kids she wanted to be in the 'Little Princess' contest. Mom and Dad asked me if I wanted to be in it also, and I told them I wasn't much for being the center of attention. Sheila did win it.

"In high school she just had to be a cheerleader. She said she liked it when all the boys stared at her in he cheerleading outfit. I don't care to be stared at. I guess I'm kind of self conscious."

"Believe me, Olivia, you have nothing to be self conscious about. I think you're one beautiful woman and I'm not just saying that because you're Sheila's sister."

"See, that's what I mean. I'm not good with compliments." She was blushing. "Sheila wanted to be the homecoming queen in the worst way. I just couldn't see where it was such a big deal. I was happy for her when she won," said Olivia.

"So, do you two always get along?" I asked.

"No, not all that often," Olivia laughed. "I just get tired of the whining and crying she always does. She also has taken away a few of my dates and after she used them, she just dropped them."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'd go on a date and the guys knew the reputation Sheila had and thought I might be the same and they'd try to grab and paw at me. I would slap them and of course they would get pissed. Sheila would go out with them and give them what they wanted. Later she would drop them and they would want me to go out with them.

"I would just tell them that they aren't the kind of guys I'm looking for and they would leave me alone. I'm just hoping Sheila isn't using you. You seem like a really nice guy."

"So, is there some jealousy between you and Sheila?" I asked.

"Maybe when we were younger but not anymore. I actually feel sorry for her. Maybe after she starts at the hospital she'll grow up. As for me, I have another year of college and I'll have my nursing degree also."

"I thought Sheila was two years older than you?"

"She is but I went to college year-round so I could graduate earlier. Sheila wanted the summers off to go to the beaches with some of her friends. I'm just not the big party person and I sure don't want to be like my sister. I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound so harsh. I'd like to find someone who seems as caring as you."

I wanted to talk to her some more but her mother and father joined us at our table. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. White. It is a great party and the food is fantastic. I haven't ate this good in quite awhile."

"Thank you, Randy. Why don't you tell us about yourself? Sheila hasn't told us much other than you two have been on a couple of dates," said Mr. White.

"Not much to tell. My mother and father were divorced when I was twelve. I haven't seen or talked to my dad in twelve years. I don't even know if he's still alive. My mom passed away about seven months ago. I do have two sisters and two brothers but they are all quite older than me.

"My younger sister is twelve years older than I am. I see them once in awhile. My older sister lives in Ohio."

"So, how did you and Sheila meet?"

I know saying we met at a bar wouldn't be the best but I didn't know what Sheila might have told them. Luckily Olivia jumped in and mentioned the fish fry. So I went with that.

"This one bar has the best fish and chips in the state. They have their special on Friday nights. One night some of the students from the college came in and well, that's where I met Sheila. We talked and I asked her for her number and we've gone out a few times."

"So, What do you do for a living? I take it you work," said Mr. White.

"Yes sir, I've worked my whole life. I sold papers as a kid to help my mother out. After graduation I began working construction. Cement is my specialty but I help put on new roofs and other home repairs."

About that time Sheila came walking over. "What's going on? You're not giving Randy the third degree, are you Dad? He's a nice guy, Dad, and you'll learn to like him. He is my boyfriend after all."

"We were just talking. It was nice meeting you, Randy. Maybe we can talk again sometime," said Mr. White as he and his wife got up and went and talked with other people.

I thanked Olivia for keeping me company and told Sheila I had better get going. She gave me a kiss and said to call her in a couple of days. She was going to start her new job on Monday.

I did call her a couple of times a week. On Fridays we went to Butch's for the fish and chips. Some of the guys that hung there almost permanently came up and gave her a hug and said 'hi' to me. I really didn't like it but she was just being friendly and wasn't doing anything wrong.

On Saturday nights we would go out for a nice dinner and see a good movie, even a ball game or whatever else was going on in town. The main thing we were together and always ended up in the sack. Damn! She was a good lover. We would always spend at least an hour on foreplay before getting down to the heavy sex.

There wasn't anything she wouldn't do for me. After a little weed, she would let me take her in her ass. It wasn't her favorite position but she said she would do anything for me. Because of both of us working we usually only had sex on Fridays and Saturdays. Even if she was on the rag we didn't let it stop us. Like she said, "It will always wash off."

I often wondered about her past sexual relationships, but we both agreed that the past is the past for both of us. There was a lot of sexual relationships in my past that I didn't want to tell her about either.

She would often spend Saturday nights at my trailer. Her parents weren't overly happy about it and didn't talk to me about it. I guess they wanted to keep peace in the family, and I guess Olivia told them I seemed a lot better than some of Sheila's previous friends.

We did spend Sundays at the Whites' house and had dinner with Sheila's family. Other than fucking his daughter, I think Mr. White didn't think I was so bad of a guy. Something told me he ran some kind of background check on me.

The hardest problem I had at the Whites' house was talking to Olivia. I knew I had these feelings about her but I didn't want to mess up everybody's life. I was going with Sheila and as long as we got along I would do my best not to focus on Olivia.

Sheila said she liked her job and the freedom it gave her. I didn't really understand because she did whatever she wanted anyway. She had been a nurse for about three months when one day she asked me if I would mind if she had a girls' night out with a few of the other nurses.

Needless to say I did mind, but I couldn't tell her that. I told her it would be fine and we could still go out Saturday. She kissed me and said she knew I wouldn't mind. I guess she didn't know me so well after all.

I must admit that I didn't totally trust her. After all I had never been in a trusting environment. I wanted to trust her, I really did, but I guessed it would take awhile. I don't want to admit it, but I asked her where she and her friends were going. I was going to follow her.

I left the trailer and went to the restaurant where she said they were going. They showed up and I felt like a fool hiding in the parking lot. Later they went to a lounge in a major motel chain. It was somewhat easy to spy on them. The thing is she didn't do anything wrong. They had a few drinks and listened to some music and even danced a little. She did dance with two different guys but nothing else happened.

I felt like an idiot for the way I acted and got in my truck and headed home. The next day when we went out and to a movie I asked her about her night out with the girls. She pretty much told me everything that I had seen. She was honest with me even telling me she danced a couple of dances.

During the rest of the month we went to the fish fry on Fridays and somewhere else on Saturday, always ending up in my trailer having sex. On Sundays we would still go to her parents. Seeing Olivia still bothered me inside but I was able to hide it quite well. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why Olivia affected me.

Olivia was a red haired woman who took after her Mom and Sheila was a natural blonde. Both were beautiful, one quiet and one outgoing. Olivia was always nice to me and never acted inappropriate. Sometimes I would see Sheila stare at her sister but not say anything.

We talked about the Friday fish fry and I asked Mr. and Mrs. White if they would like to go the following Friday. They declined, but Olivia spoke up and said she would like to go. It surprised Sheila.

"A lot of the kids at college talked about it and said the fish is the best anywhere," Olivia told them.

She wasn't happy it was a biker bar but since she would be with me and Sheila she would give it a try. Sheila wasn't overly happy about her sister coming with us. She didn't say anything but it showed in her demeanor.

I had gotten a call at work that my older sister, who lives in Ohio, was going to have surgery of some kind on Friday. I decided that I would go see her on Saturday and come home Sunday. I didn't know how bad the surgery would be but I figured she wouldn't be much up to talking the day of the surgery.

I picked up Sheila and Olivia for the fish fry in my F150. Sheila wore a short skirt and blouse and Olivia wore slacks and a nice blouse. I think Sheila was just trying to outdo Olivia but I tried to stay out of sibling arguments. I told them they both looked nice. Sheila sat next to me and Olivia rode shotgun. I explained to Olivia that the bar was a bit wild but since Friday was family fish night that there shouldn't be a problem.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm not worried," Olivia said in a soft voice. "Besides Sheila has been here a number of times and she looks unharmed."

Sheila was about to respond but we arrived at Butch's Bar. There were a lot of people there. That's when I remembered it was a special fish fry. Butch was celebrating thirty years of owning the bar and having the fish fry Friday.

He had beer at a reduced price. He even brought in a small band and there would be dancing. He even set up a large tent outside to handle the overflow of people. I have to admit it was quite a crowd.

We walked in and Butch greeted us. He knew Sheila and she gave him a hug. I introduced him to Olivia and he held out his hand and shook hers. As we were seated, Bill, Ray, Carlos, as well as others came to our table to say hello. Needless to say Sheila gave them all a hug.

I introduced Olivia as Sheila's sister and she said 'hi' to everyone. I could already see the guys staring at her. They made the comments that I had two beautiful women at my table. Sheila giggled and laughed while Olivia just smiled.

After we ate, my brother Bill and his family came over and said hello. They had met Sheila a number of times. I introduced Olivia and Bill smiled at her. She said 'hi' to their whole family. My other brother Stan had come to the fish fry also and I made the introductions.

They told me that our sister Sue had gall bladder surgery earlier that day. I mentioned to them that I was going to leave first thing in the morning and go see her. They agreed that it was a good thing to wait a day. She might be in better shape to receive visitors.

After they left Bob came back to the table and asked Olivia to dance.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers
12