Sex, Cheating and Romance Ch. 06

Story Info
Olivia and Randy get together and the truth comes out.
2.2k words
4.59
53.9k
25

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,677 Followers

This is the final chapter. Thanks for staying with me. I hope it answers most of your questions. A big 'Thank You' to Estragon for editing this story and making it a much better read.

*

From that night forward my life seemed so much better. I worked each day and stopped by the Whites' and picked up Vicky. Maybe two nights a week I stayed for dinner but the other nights I headed home, and Olivia would usually stop by.

We must have made love at least three times a week. We christened every room in my trailer and most of them more than once. It wasn't a surprise to anyone when I asked her to marry me. We had a small wedding and reception. We got married at the church and had the reception in the church family center.

Olivia looked absolutely beautiful. My sisters and brothers attended as well as Olivia's relatives and some of the people that Olivia worked with. We took a short cruise for our honeymoon. We had fun on the ship by day and made love every night. We stopped off at one of the islands and enjoyed the beach together. I never realized life could be so good.

Before getting married we looked for a house. We found a modest three bedroom home not far from where Olivia's parents lived. When we arrived home from the cruise we began moving into it. Each night after work I would use my pickup truck and move some of my things in.

I would then stop by and take a load of Olivia's things. We actually had fun moving. We enjoyed doing everything together. We had to buy some appliances but Carol gave us a lot of things we would need.

Victoria was saying a few words and called Olivia "Mommy". We had a talk with Olivia's parents and we all decided that Olivia would adopt Victoria. After all she knew her as her mother. We would tell her the truth some day, that her mother had been killed in an accident and Olivia adopted her.

On one Saturday I had to work and left the pickup home for Olivia to use. I had gotten rid of Sheila's car shortly after her death. I drove Olivia's car to work that day so she could use the truck to move a few things. What I didn't realize was I forgot to leave the key to the truck for Olivia to use.

I never got around to having a second key made. I figured Olivia would be mad at me when I arrived home but she wasn't. She had used the truck and the second truck key was on a board where we kept extra keys.

I had never told anyone about not finding Sheila's key to my truck. I figured it was just one of those things we'd never know who had driven the truck that night of Sheila's death.

When I asked Olivia she told me that she had found it among Sheila's things when she helped clean out her personal belongings many months before. She never thought much about it and just kept it in her purse.

She looked at me kind of funny. "What's the matter Honey? Is something wrong?" asked Olivia.

"Olivia, we need to talk." We went and sat down on the couch and I told her about the missing key. That there was no way that the key would have been in the trailer among Sheila's things. Sheila had used it that night to drive my truck. The key was never recovered. Olivia began to cry.

****

I took her in my arms. I loved this woman more than life itself. I told her I wanted to hear the true story of what happened. Vicky was in for her nap and I made Olivia and I a screwdriver and we sat at the kitchen table.

Olivia told me her story.

"It was an accident but I don't think anyone would have believed me. Everything I told you about my life is true. The same goes for Sheila only she was a lot worse than anyone knows. I don't know how she got away with it for so long but she would have sex with most anyone.

"We argued time and time again about her sexual escapades. I often told her I would tell Mom and Dad if she didn't stop. She just laughed at me. She said, 'You're a total goody-two-shoes and wouldn't hurt them like that.' She was right I couldn't tell them she was whoring around.

"She would often throw her sex life at me. We were just worlds apart in our thinking. I was waiting for Mr. Right and she would fuck anyone. Then the one time I went to a party with her I told you she got me drunk. She put something in my drink also. I don't know what it was.

"I felt powerless as she let some guy use me. I hated her for that. We never talked much after that until she met you. She told me she had a new boyfriend and he was coming to her graduation party; it was you. I couldn't believe it when you came to the door.

"You were sort of shy and good looking. You were more of the kind of man I was hoping to meet. I couldn't believe I took your hand and walked you outside to give you to my whore sister.

"I knew Sheila was cheating on you and then you came by the house and said the two of you were getting married. My heart dropped. I cared for you and Sheila knew it. That's why I stopped by to teach you to cook when Mom asked me to. I liked being near you.

"I honestly hoped that Sheila would change when Victoria came into this world. She had it all. A wonderful husband, a beautiful baby and a good profession. Yet I could see her converting back to the old Sheila. She was back to her girls' night out. She put on a front the first time.

"She told me she saw you. So I guessed you must have followed her. She was on her best behavior that night. After that I didn't want to be around her anymore. I tried to spend my extra time visiting with you and Victoria. She told me that she knew I liked you but you would never leave her for me.

"I cried many nights, wanting to tell you the truth about her but didn't want to hurt you. Then I received the tickets for the play. Mom said I should ask Sheila to go with me seeing we never spent time together anymore. Mom must have turned a blind eye to Sheila's doings.

"I did ask Sheila to go and she asked me if we could pick up a couple of men afterwards for some hot sex. I didn't even answer her and she laughed at me.

"After that everything I said was true. We had dinner at the Red Lobster and went to see the play. When I arrived home Sheila told me she was going to go to the bar and get fucked good and hard.

"I had had enough. I went in the house and said goodnight to my parents. After about a half hour when I knew they were sleeping I went out of the door that I have in my room, got in my car and went to that biker bar that we had the fish fry at. I was sure that was where Sheila was going.

"I decided that I was going to tell you the truth about Sheila and her cheating ways. I just needed to make sure that I would be telling you the truth and I did see her at the bar.

"I saw your truck parked at that all night store near the bar. I guess that way no one would see it at the bar. I was scared and nervous; I had my camera to take picture of her coming out of the bar. I had to wait about forty-five minutes before she came out and was kissing some guy outside behind the bar.

"I took some pictures and was about ready to leave when she got on this guy's motorcycle. They both looked drunk to me. I didn't want to follow them in my car since Sheila might recognize it so I remembered how she always left her keys in the ignition and looked in your truck.

"Sure enough they were in it. I decided to follow them in your truck. Sheila would never expect to be followed in the truck she had been driving. I had to wonder where they were going. I wanted to give you more proof of her cheating so I slipped on my driving gloves and followed them.

"We were out on the highway and it was late. I don't remember the time but there was very little traffic. I was tailing them at what I thought was a safe distance but then a semi truck was coming at us from the other direction and his lights were blinding me. All of a sudden I was very close to the cycle when he applied his brakes.

"I hit mine but it was too late. I bumped the rear of the cycle and he swerved in front of the oncoming truck. I saw the truck hit the cycle. I panicked. I had just killed my sister. I didn't know what to do. I knew I would go to jail. All I wanted to do is for her to stop whoring around and cheating on you and Victoria."

She was crying now, I held her in my arms till she was able to talk again. I do have to say I had very mixed emotions.

She calmed down enough to finish her story. "I drove back to where my car was. I hid your truck behind the bar and locked it so no one would steal it. There was some minor damage to the front. I took the key and got in my car and went home. I cried myself to sleep till I heard mom screaming that Sheila was dead."

"My God, have you been holding this in all this time?" I said to Olivia.

"No, as you know my mother and I are best friends. I was crying when she came back from the police station. I told her I had to talk to her. I told her the truth about following Sheila to the bar and was going to tell you how she was cheating on you.

"I told her how I had followed her down the highway and the guy she was with was all over the road. I knew they must have been drunk. Then there was that semi with his bright lights that blinded me for a second. It must have blinded the motorcyclist also as he hit his brakes.

"I hit mine but I did bump fairly hard into the motorcycle. I told mom how sorry I was and asked her if I should turn myself in? She started crying and told me she wasn't going to lose both of her daughters. We cried together and she told me never to tell anyone.

"She did tell me I should take care of Victoria which I never minded doing. I have always loved her as though she was my own daughter."

I hugged Olivia until she finished crying. She did tell me that her mother looked at the pictures she had taken of Sheila and Carlos and then deleted them from her camera.

"Well that's the truth. Only you and Mom know the story. Are you going to turn me in?" ask Olivia.

"What? God no! I love you. What you did was wrong, there's no doubt about it. If I was to be honest with you, if I was in the truck I would have ran them off the road myself. We'll never talk about or mention this ever again."

Epilogue:

We never did talk about it again and Olivia never told her mother that I knew the truth about the accident. I took my truck in the following day and traded it in for another one. I didn't want the truck in my possession any more.

All this happened four years ago. Olivia and I now have two more children, both boys. Victoria loves her two little brothers. Olivia now works part-time in a doctor's office so she can be home with the kids.

Each year on Sheila's birthday we go to the cemetery and say a prayer for her. God knows what might have happened if I had caught her cheating on me.

Olivia is the best wife and lover that any man could as for. I don't even look at other women. Why look at hamburger when I have steak at home.

We know not telling about the accident is wrong. There is no way I would give up my wife for anything. We are willing to live with the consequences of our actions for as long as we live.

For us this story has a happy ending.

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,677 Followers