Sex Counselor Ch. 2

Story Info
Sex-crazed wife wants more cock from husband.
1.3k words
3.86
71.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,338 Followers

I have been a sex counselor for 10 years and I have seen a lot of kinky and nasty things in that ten years let me tell you about a few sex treatments. First off I want to tell you a little about me I am married to the biggest slut in town there is nothing my wife Candy will not do sexually she will suck a cock or eat a pussy she will fuck a man or a women it makes no difference to her.

We have been married for quite a while; she is the boss at the house. Most men come home to supper on the table, I come home most of the time to my wife with her legs spread out and cum leaking from her pussy, that one of her boyfriends left for me to suck out of my beautiful slut wife's pussy. Sometimes if I get off early I get to suck there cocks too.

But that is enough of talking about me, plain and simple there isn't anything I wont do sexually ether. I will suck a cock, eat a pussy or lick someone's asshole it all turns me on.

The 2nd story starts here it is about a couple that had a sex problem the wife was over sexed and the husband couldn't provide enough sex for her. The woman's name was Rita and her husbands name was Mat. Rita was addicted to sex she would masturbate four to six times a day and she would fuck and suck Mat two to three times a day. Mat would come home from work and Rita would be in the living room watching a nasty movie on the VCR and would have a 14-inch John Holmes dildo stuck up her cunt.

She loved to fuck her self with the dildo and every once in a while she would slip it out of her cunt and stick it in her mouth, she would lay back and enjoy the sweet pussy juice as her tongue licked it clean. Her pussy was always hungry for a cock or any large hard objects. Rita told me that she has fucked herself with things like coke bottles, banana's, cucumbers, doorknobs, hairbrushes and just about any object that took on the shape of a hard cock. She said she even stuck a Louisville Slugger bat the big end up her cunt, I told Rita and Mat to take off their clothes and we would start some therapy, I couldn't wait to see Rita's pussy I thought it must be as big as a manhole.

When she pulled down her panties and there was a beautiful shaved pussy with just a little bit of pussy crème leaking down her thigh my cock got instant hard. I reached down and picked up Rita's panties the crotch were the panty liner was, was soaked with her sweet pussy juice. I brought the panties up to my mouth and tasted her sweet pussy nectar I sucked on her panties for along time until all of her pussy cum was in my mouth.

Mat ask me if I wanted to taste her pussy. I said; that would be a good idea. I got between her legs and started licking around her clit, I had it sticking out like a mini cock the more I sucked her pussy the wetter it got Every time I would have her cunt cleaned up she would start cumming again and I would start licking it up again. Her pussy was so loose I could stick my mouth, chin and nose in her wet pussy all at once along with two fingers.

I've got a large cock but I knew right away that she could stick my cock and balls in her cunt and they would still be more room for another cock. As I was licking her pussy Mat started jacking off, Rita looked over at Mat and said cum, baby I want to see you're cum fly all over my tits. I told Mat to shoot his cum between her tits so I could get a sperm sample.

I started working my fingers up Rita's huge cunt hole I had four fingers in her pussy she was breathing heavy and was trying to take my whole hand up her cunt. She told me to lube my thumb and upper hand up real good that she loved to be fisted and she started grinding her pussy down on my hand. When my thumb entered her huge hole her pussy sucked my hand right up to my wrist she was laying there and her legs was trembling.

She started cumming again and I could feel all her pussy muscles working on my hand that was totally up her cunt. After she cum I started pulling my hand out of her cunt and pussy juice was everywhere. Her pussy was so gaped open I stuck my whole face in her pussy, juice and Vaseline every thing down there was so swollen I was licking her asshole and I thought I had my tongue in her pussy hole, all of a sudden Mat started pumping sperm in between her tits and I got up and put some of his cum in a small cup.

They was kissing each other when I decided to taste Mat's cum so I licked up what was left of it between her tits and Mat never noticed what I did. I got up and put the sperm sample in the frig. When I came back Rita and Matt was sitting there I told them to get dressed and come back in the morning. They left and I went to the frig and ran some test on Mat's sperm, he had cum a lot so they was some left so I tasted it and it tasted sweet as sugar I knew right then that I was going to have to suck Mat's cock when they came back in the morning, his cum tasted to good to miss a opportunity like this.

I left the office and went down to the adult bookstore and picked up some supplies for Rita and Mat. The next morning they came in at 10 o clock sharp. We all stripped down and I pulled out a bag of sex toys but I said; before we start I want to take another sperm sample of Mat's cock. I ask Mat if he would mind if I sucked his cock, I told Mat that I wanted to see if he cum real easy.

Mat said go ahead, so I started sucking his cock in the mean time Rita had gotten into the sex toys and was strapping a fake 12" cock on she walked up behind me while I was sucking her husbands cock and she ask if she could fuck me in the ass. I told her she could if she would give me a reach around.

She said she would, she got up behind me and smeared some Vaseline on my asshole and stuck that monster fake cock all the way up my asshole that made me suck Mat's cock even harder and he blasted many loads of thick ropey cum down my throat. When Rita was fucking my asshole and jerking me off at the same time I shot cum all over the place but my asshole was numb from all the action it received this morning.

We all sat up and I explained to Mat that the strap-on dildo was for him to wear when his cock was too tired to fuck Rita. And that the balls on a string that you have in your hand are to be inserted into her anal opening. When she starts to cum jerk them balls out of her ass and make her cum extra hard. I told Mat that the dildo never gets tired and if he started fucking her regular with the strap-on dildo she would be satisfied and she wont masturbate as much during the day. My bill was for $450.00 for 4 hours work and I saved another marriage.

(e-mail me with your sex problems I will jack-off and answer your questions)

To be continued...

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,338 Followers