Sex Demon Lover - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and I eventually shared with Peggy the events of the night Dan had walked in on the ghost raping me. Peggy sat quietly listening, I recounted what I remembered and everything Dan had told me about that night. As Dan sat next to me, I knew he didn't want to talk about it, but I needed him to acknowledge what he had witnessed that night.

I told her how Dan had been downstairs reading and heard a noise coming from upstairs and, thinking something might be wrong, made his way up the stairs. Hearing me moaning and whimpering, he opened the door and stood mesmerized and confused as he watched what was happening there on the bed.

Taking a deep breath, Dan started describing what he had seen, "Something had her arms clasped together, and above her head, he said. Hannah's legs were bent at the knees and spread open, and I could actually see her pussy, wet and sticky, contracting and releasing around some invisible dick. Her hips were moving up and down; it was obvious something was on top of her, between her legs."

I sat looking at him, disbelieving, but at the same time, knowing he was telling the truth.

Dan continued, "Some invisible person was having sex with her. I swear, I could see the bed moving and her body being pressed down into the bed, and there between her legs was a vague outline of a form, slowly, deliberately fucking her. It was a man... but it wasn't a man, I mean... I could almost see through him," he said in a shaky voice.

"Fuck, Peggy. At first, it seemed like I couldn't move, but after maybe a minute or two, I could walk over to the bed and saw Hannah's eyes were open and bright with the anticipation and excitement of knowing what it was doing to her."

*****

Dan said he could hear me begging entity on top of me to "go deeper" and that hearing me talk like that made him horny and angry at the same time. He said I'd never spoken or acted like that with him and hadn't shown that kind of sexual hunger or desire for him in a long time.

Dan cleared his throat and nervously continued, "Even though I could see what appeared to be the faint outline of someone on top of her, stroking in and out, going deep inside her, I just stood there watching helplessly. To my surprise, I could feel myself becoming aroused when I saw Hannah's body begin to tremble and buck as an orgasm enveloped her, and a wave of shame washed over me when I realized, in my excitement, I had climaxed."

"On wobbly legs, I stared in amazement when the bed moved as if a weight had been lifted from it, and a look of relief slowly etched across her face. After a minute or two, her orgasm began to calm, and her moans turned to whimpers of satisfaction," Dan said.

Hannah lay curled in a fetal position on the bed and closed her eyes.

*****

I remember looking up and seeing Dan bending over me, and when he touched my arm, I began fighting him, screaming, "No... no, don't."

"Shhhh... shhhh, its okay, baby. Hannah... it's me... it's me, Dan kept repeating. Forgive me, sweetheart, forgive me for not believing you... I'm sorry."

"Dan stayed with me for the rest of the night, stretched out beside me, and held me," I said softly.

Perhaps it was the trauma and shock I experienced, but thanks to a strong sleeping pill, my memory of what had happened strangely began to fade by the next day. As time went on, nothing else like that happened again and the memory of that night, though not forgotten, gradually became a dull memory.

*****

I looked into Peggy's face and eyes and knew she believed my story and my experiences in the house without question.

"Thank you so much for being here, Peggy, for helping us cleanse the house, for being here when we both needed you," I said as I hugged her and kissed her cheek before she headed for her car.

I felt good, and the house felt good as I turned and mounted the stairs to our bedroom. Dan was already in bed and asleep when I quietly undressed and slipped under the covers beside him. Closing my eyes and for the first time in a very long time, I quickly slipped into that peaceful state between wakefulness and sleep. Within minutes I felt the covers slipping away and falling onto the floor. Ghostly fingers caressed my mound, and I moaned as fingers parted my pussy lips and possessively slid inside my beckoning hole. I shivered when his mouth claimed my sensitive clit, and his tongue licked me up and down along my swollen slit. My demon drove his tongue into me, opening my slit wider as my hips began to move and jerk. He played against my clit with his thumb as his tongue fucked me until I came whorishly into his mouth.

Still trembling from the afterglow of my orgasm, I watched in amazement as the vaguely corporeal outline of "the man" pulled himself up and de-materialized.

12