Sex Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad she approved of us," I purred as Elara's head disappeared beneath the covers. "Wedding night," I whimpered as she sucked me off.

"MMMMHMMMM," she moaned and the love play began in earnest.

Nine days and nine nights we barely left the bed. It was part wedding ceremony and also a way of the goddess consecrating her new lover. I never knew when she would manifest but when she did things were amazing. After the ninth night my menu appeared informing me that I had completed the Quest for Anackire and a new quest had begun. It was to be my first official dungeon crawl. Elara, Thorn and I had to clean out the creatures that had invaded the lower part of the temple. I was level six now and had the title of Holy Assassin. I picked my new perk, prehensile tail so that I could enhance my dexterity to the next level. If I was going to clear out the lower levels of the temple I would need every edge I could muster. I was about to get up and prepare for the dungeon crawl but Elara rolled on top of me and laid her hand on my stomach. When I looked up I saw that it was the goddess, Anakire, looking down at me.

"It is time to learn the first sign. You have pleased me much over the last nine days. Watch, learn and remember as I instruct you."

She brought one of her nine hands forward and she made a gesture. She brought her thumb up so that it touched her middle and ring finger, her index and pinkie were extended outward. The goddess left her and Elara fell into a swoon. It was always a drain taking on that mantle. I let her sleep so she could recuperate. I left our bed and went to the temple pools to take a nice long bath. As I walked down the steps I stopped and looked behind me. I was sporting a long white tail with black stripes. I wiggled it and it felt so weird. Just like my breasts it was going to take some getting used to. I was greeted by the priestesses who took care of the day to day running of the temple and its secretive acolytes. One of them saw my new tail and clapped her hands together.

"Congratulations Shadow, you are now a true cat folk. How can I be of service to you?"

"Are the pools free? I'd love to take a nice long bath."

"Yes, one of the hot springs is free. Do you need anyone to wash your back for you? This is one of my free hours."

"Um... if you want..." I replied. "I would be grateful."

"NO... I mean you are the champion of the Nine Fold Lady. It is my honor to help any way I can."

She led me to the pools. I watched the dark elf's ass wiggle as she walked ahead of me. My stamina was nearly at heroic proportions thanks to Elara and her family. That meant that my libido was also on a par with much higher characters. I sat next to the free pool on a stool of white marble. The dark skinned priestess, Anariel by name, produced a bucket of hot water, soap and a soft brush. She dumped the hot water over me four times. Once I was wet she lathered up the brush and went to work. She lifted up my limbs and scrubbed them clean. She was humming an airy tune as she worked. Anariel skipped the brush and used her breasts to wash my back.

"How is that Shadow? Do you like my breasts?"

"I didn't realize I deserved such treatment. I am truly blessed."

"Indeed," she giggled as she stared as my dual erections. "Blessed like no one I've ever seen."

"Do you have time to share my bath?"

Anariel tore off her robes and leapt into the pool. I used her bucket to rinse off the soap before I joined her in the pool. I pulled the dark elf to me and she surrendered to my hunger. I ran my hands over her ebony skin and noticed her silvery-white pubic hair. I guess the carpet did match the drapes. The priestess kissed me and clung close. Our breasts rubbed against each other and that was another thing I hadn't acclimated to. The tiny jolts of pleasure as our nipples ground together lit me up and had me painfully hard. I whispered in her ear and she nodded. I lifted her up and placed her ass on the edge of the pool. I had developed a technique for guiding my twin cocks into their respective destinations. The dark elf's back arched as I slid into her. Suddenly I had an audience as the other bathers turned their attention to us. One of them was a familiar she-orc I had saved in the forest above. She watched intently as I began making love to the priestess. I never got tired of making new friends. She begged me to go faster and I granted her wish.

"Champion... um Champion... are you fucking my acolyte?"

"Um... as a matter of fact I am," I said before looking up. "Oh hell... you are a cat folk too. I am sorry... I mean... she said it was her hour off."

"Well I suppose it is but there are rules here Champion. You must follow the chain of command."

"I'm not sure I understand," I said as she began to remove her robe.

"It means, you fuck me before you fuck my underling. Now make her cum and take responsibility for your actions."

The cat folk moved behind me and pressed her tits against my back. She watched my cocks slide in and out of her underling. She moaned in my ear even as the dark elf's body began to shake. I built up speed and as her meter flashed I slammed my cocks home sending her over the edge.

"Wait... you have orgasm meters?"

"Only heroes of high enough level can see those. Congratulations hero you have earned two achievements."

"I'll be damned," I said as the two icons hovered over the dark elf's head. "I earned Yin and Yang as well as Tapping into the Power. What does that even mean?"

"Yin and Yang means you have bedded a light and dark elf. If you sleep with one of each at the same time you get the epic level achievement the Tao of Elf." The cat folk explained as I eased out of the elf. "Tapping into the Power means you have slept with one of Anackire's priestesses. Once you please me you can earn the next level of that achievement Tapping into Chaos."

I told the dark elf to stay close. I was eager to earn that epic achievement. Being Champion had interesting perks. I'd never been with another cat folk before. This time I took my time and explored every inch of her body. The dark elf gave me hints and I discovered licking the priestess's asshole pushed her hunger into overdrive. I teased her until she was begging me to finish her off. I finally agreed and she bent over the edge of the pool. I stood behind her, grabbed her tail and slid into her. Apparently grabbing a cat folk's tail is akin to proposing marriage. Luckily I was already married. I moved slowly and she popped her claws and threatened to disembowel me if I didn't move faster.

"You are used to getting your own way aren't you?" I asked and she nodded. "Fine, take this... and this..."

Soon she was howling as her meter reached its critical stage. I was on the edge so I tried to sync our meters for a mutual climax. My familiar walked me through it on the fly. Once we established the right rhythm she belonged to me. I hammered her hard and eyed her meter critically. She screamed as she climaxed and I was a heartbeat behind her. Our audience clapped as I claimed my achievements. One was Tapping into Chaos while the other was Your Own Kind. I was racking up achievements left and right. This was awesome! As I rested I pulled up my menu and looked at my achievements and how many I had to capture. Jeez there must be two hundred, I had a long way to go. I drifted to the middle of the pool and relaxed. I could finally enjoy my bath not that fucking the two priestesses wasn't a blast.

"Nice show you put on Shadow," the she-orc said as she slipped into my pool. "Don't worry I just want to talk. You got a ton of achievements in no time at all. Do you mind comparing?"

"Nah," I said pulling up my achievement screen as she did the same.

"You got the triplet trifecta... no way... how the hell did you manage that?"

"Identical she-elves... well now they are my stepdaughters. Mom is the high priestess here. What the heck is four for the score?"

"Now that story requires food, drink and plenty of elbow room." She said and I laughed.

"It can wait until after my bath I suppose. Oh hey one of your thingies is flashing."

"Sweet... can I ask a favor?" She asked licking her lips. "Can I suck you off twice... I mean you know."

"Well you'll owe me one," I said and she nodded eagerly. "After... what is the next meal?"

"Lunch..."

We got out and shared a meal together. As I ate she regaled me with her story about her favorite achievement so far. She was wandering in a nearby dessert and was ambushed by four serpent men. They had her tied up and gagged in no time at all. I saw the expression she made when she remembered it. She bit her lip and then continued. The snakes took her to a hidden pyramid. There she was stripped, whipped and tied to a sacrificial altar. One of the serpent men was the acting high priest and was about the cut her heart out of her body. She did the only she could.

"I made them an offer they couldn't refuse. I became their willing sex slave. The key word in that was willing."

They were so excited they all ganged up on her at the same time. I laughed as she finished with wearing them out and sneaking away leaving them sleeping in the pyramid. She opened her inventory and produced a huge ruby. It was her reward she had borrowed from the pyramid on her way out. I laughed again and then I saw her expression change. She frowned and fought back the tears. She opened a new window and a few moments later a window popped up in front of me. It read, 'will you be my heir'. I accepted and sadness welled up in me. I took her into my arms and held her as we cried. I had been having such a good time I forgot we were dying. I stroked her hair and after a while she was able to calm down.

"What can I do?" I asked my voice almost breaking.

"I've never done a dungeon crawl... but I..." she began but I cut her off and pulled up the details on the temple quest.

"We need three more to have any chance of surviving. I got this."

I sent a message to my entire harem minus Elara since she was resting. I needed them now. The air filled with flashes as the appeared singly and in small groups. The number arriving clearly outnumbered who should have arrived by a factor of three. They were fully armed and ready for a fight. I swallowed hard as Elara strode down the steps holding her staff of office and wearing her chromatic robes. The assembled group dropped to one knee.

"Our Champion has called for arms to aid him. Who among you will brave the terrors beneath?"

"We serve the Champion, the Champion serves the Lady and the Lady is the Goddess!" They all chanted.

"Why have you called them Champion?" Elara said her eyes brimming with pride.

"I need you to fulfill a dying heroes last request. I need you to make this happen for her not for me. Will you follow her banner so we may cleanse the taint from our temple?"

"We shall," they replied in one voice.

"The Goddess approves Champion. Show no mercy and spare none from your ire." Elara said as she smote the floor with the butt of her staff.

I hate teleportation. Thorn and I armored up. When I checked my inventory I had new armor to try on. It was called chaos armor and was a lot better than the leather I had begun with. I enabled that as well as something called an umbra blade. I closed my inventory and chuckled when I saw my new armor. My entire form was wrapped in a swirling mass of darkness. Thorn was wearing shimmering chainmail, a heavy helm and sporting a wicked curved blade. I scouted ahead and it wasn't long before I found a large group of female ogres. I was glad for the backup. I pulled up my info screen and read up on ogres. They are family orientated and organized into clans. The males are responsible for finding and conquering caves and other places to live. It is the female's role to protect those dwellings. The key to defeating a group of ogres, which is called a snatch of ogres, is to challenge and defeat the alpha.

Armed with this information I decided to observe and see who was giving the orders. I spotted her quickly enough. She was the tallest of the lot and sporting a navy blue Mohawk. I asked my familiar what would happen if I managed to get a back stab on the leader. She replied that the entire tribe would be at my beck and call. I smiled and returned to the group. I told them what was ahead and my plan. Thorn thought it was a great idea and so the others set up camp as well as look outs so that nothing snuck in while I was gone. I returned to my perch and waited. My tail swished and wagged as I patiently waited out the ogres to go to sleep. Her ass is mine I thought as they settled down for a meal. The lead ogress was called Iron Tits. She wasn't unattractive as far as monsters go. She was close to nine feet and was generously gifted in the tits and ass department. Her skin was the color of dark jade and her eyes glowed a bright green. They ate their meal as they exchanged stories of conquest and love play.

"I miss them," one of the younger ogresses said.

"You miss his cock," Iron Tits remarked. "So, do I daughter."

Daughter... did she just say daughter? Ooh I could get lucky and bag both of these wenches! I felt my cocks harden at the thought of nailing them at the same time. But first I had to get a back stab on Iron Tits. They began to yawn and I noticed the razor sharp teeth these bitches were sporting. To my utter surprise they didn't set up any guards. They just undressed, climbed into their make shift huts and went to sleep. What the hell was going on? Why were they being so lazy? Maybe it was because this was their cave. No one in their right mind would attack a cave full of twenty ogresses in it, no one but me that is. Once I was sure the camp was asleep I made my move. I pulled up the hood of my cloak and made my way to the leader's hut. I went slow and stayed close to the ground. I reached the entrance without being seen and heard lewd sounds coming from within.

"Oh god Iron Wood I miss you so much," Iron Tits moaned as she touched herself.

I snuck inside and saw the green skinned giant on her back and fingering her pussy like mad. She had her knees pulled up and off to the side. She was completely vulnerable. I watched and waited. Once she climaxed she would be open for my back stab. Her hands would fall to the side and when she caught her breath I would strike. Come on bitch, I thought urging her on. Come for me you filthy little slut. The ogress rolled onto her side and then onto her knees. She was rocking her body now as her climax crashed down on her. She cried out and I could hear the others chuckle. I crept up right behind her. Her body was still shaking when her hands dropped away. My cocks were out and eager for action. I lined them up without actually touching her and then thrust as hard as I could. A slivery icon appeared above Iron Tits head indicating I had received a critical strike. She yelped in surprise as her pussy and ass were filled at the same time.

"Who dares... UNNNN... oh god... so damn big... so thick..." she grunted as I moved my hips. "Fuck me... oh by the Great Horned One fuck me..."

I grabbed her ass cheeks and hammered her in nice long strokes. It was only that we were intimate that I saw her stamina bar. Oh shit I never thought about that. She had more stamina than I did. Oh crap this could go sideways real quick.

"The sign," whispered Anackire. "Use my sign."

"Here goes nothing," I said and made the cryptic gesture. I watched in astonishment as a shadowy cock took form and began fucking Iron Tits' mouth.

"MMMMM..." she whimpered as the shadow cock went deeper and deeper until she was deep-throating it.

I took it nice and slow. I watched her stamina bar drop. I laughed when I realized this was a kind of boss battle. I was going to make this bitch mine. I thrust harder but maintained the same pace. Her stamina dropped faster now. I alternated my speed, force and depth. I grinned when her bar was half way empty and I was still at two thirds. Iron Tits began squeezing her pussy muscles around me and I gritted my teeth as my bar dropped a bit faster now. I was able to sync our orgasm meters now and we were in for the final stretch. Both of our stamina bars were dropping lower but she was going to bottom out before I did. I heard someone moving outside and looked over my shoulder as Iron Tits' daughter stepped inside.

"Mother I... who are you... what are you?"

"I am a demon sent by the Great One," I said off the top of my head. "I have come for your mother and you little ogress."

"I'm not little," she growled in challenge as she tore off her fur top and leather skirt. "See, I am a full grown ogress demon spawn."

"A virgin no doubt," I said as I continued to fuck her mother. "Stand over there so I can pleasure your mother and see you at the same time."

"Yes demon," the girl said and moved to the back of the hut. "You have two... she is always so lucky."

"Sit in the chair girl, yes like that, now place a leg over each arm of the chair. Oh yes that will do nicely."

"I feel so exposed," she said but did as she was told. "You want me to touch myself don't you? Are all demons so perverted? You have to fuck my mother while you watch me diddle myself."

"Since you offered so kindly be a dear and masturbate for me." I moaned as I got close to my orgasm.

"Very well, I've never had an audience before," she moaned as she went to work. "Look demon I am so wet already. Are you going to fuck me too?"

"Once I get dear old mom off you're next."

I looked at Iron Tits' stamina and she was nearly done. I picked up speed and our orgasm meters began flashing in time with one another. Iron Tits was rocking her hips now. She was thrusting back to meet my hips. The meters turned white and I shot my load into the ogress. She howled as she came forcing the shadow cock to disappear. She knelt there before me defeated. Instead of disappearing in a shower of pixels my menu opened. Did I wish to add her to my harem? Hell yes, I accepted and now had a hoard of ogresses to command. I pulled out of Iron Tits and knelt there recuperating. Meanwhile the daughter was crying out as her orgasm built and built. My stamina meter filled up faster than ever. I had bagged a boss and then I thought about it. Why would I need a troop of ogresses? There must be something damn powerful down here. I stood up, hopped up onto the arms of the chair and ordered the daughter to lick me clean. She wasn't very skilled but she made up for it with enthusiasm.

"Are you ready for a pounding little one," I asked and she nodded vigorously. "Good, now I am going to stand in front of your chair and you are going to scoot until that fine ass of yours is right on the edge."

"Yes demon," she said licking her lips. "I've never been... I mean... oh just fuck me already."

I hopped down and she was in position. Iron Tits was just recovering when she saw me slide into her daughter's holes. I was balls deep when the achievement award popped up, green day. As I began moving Iron Tits actually moved next to her daughter so she could watch and encourage her. I moved nice and slow since it was her first time with a quote demon. Mom's eyes were locked on my cocks and she shivered remembering how they had felt inside of her.

"So lucky," Iron Tits murmured to her child. "Demons are notoriously fickle when it comes to who they bed. Count yourself blessed Jasmine, we both have finally shared something."

Jasmine was too far gone to respond. Her eyes were closed and she was grunting as her orgasm bar flashed. She was ready to cum already that was fast. The bar suddenly split in two and they both turned white at the same time. Jasmine had just experienced a multiple orgasm. She earned her own achievement, double your fun. I pulled out of Jasmine and started giving out orders even as I added her to my collection. I was ready to blow my load and nothing would be better than shooting a load in both of them. I had mom on her back with her little girl laying on top of her. I knelt between them and eased a cock into each of their slits. They both gasped as I began to move. I noticed that Iron Tits' stamina bar was much lower now. I hoped that didn't interfere with her fighting skills.