Sex DVD's Lessons 02 - Oral

Story Info
She 'shows' him some of the Lessons after blindfolding him.
2.6k words
4.36
8.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An NSFW story about two old married people.

She lead him over to the living room chair she usually used to watch TV. It was made of rhinoceros leather and had belonged to his grandfather. He had purchased it about 1940. It was heavily worn maroon died leather with bronze upholstery tacks lining the welt seams. It was quite beautiful and virtually waterproof and worn smooth with its age, daily use and continual care. He had been given the chair when he returned to civilian life, but he had no home of his own yet, so it was still being used in the family room.

+_+_+_+

He had fucked Rosalie in that chair first. She was a woman from the Tech school who he was assigned to study with for the four semesters he needed for his degree. She had been a trooper in the Army, with the same MOS that he had in the Navy.

Rosalie had perched on the front of the seat cushion, as he had taught a number more to do, sucked him off, and then fucked him until she had come. His cum and Rosalie's pussy slime had been smeared all over the seat and the front of the chair. Rosalie had perched for at least one hundred school nights doing 'homework' since his parents worked swings at their jobs.

His mother had once asked if he knew what was being repeatedly spilled on the front of the chair. He became more careful after that. He suspected his mom and dad knew.

He had been a sickly nerdy teenager, and when he left home for the Navy at 18 his parents thought that they would be empty nesters for the rest of their lives. When he returned from a secret 2-year overseas tour and separated from the Navy, he had asked to live at home while going to Tech school for two years to get a degree in IT. He had worked hard in the Navy and was no longer sickly, quite the contrary.

His separation pay and GI bill had paid his expenses, and every month he gave his dad 500 dollars for room and board.

+_+_+_+

Hazel had him strip all of his clothes off and take a seat. She made sure his blindfold was tight and comfortable, then told him to place his hands on the armrests and not move them. She reached under his knees and rolled his legs up on the arms of the chair.

Hazel had planned that he would be perched as he was on the front of the seat much as she'd imagined Rosalie had been from the stories he'd related for all of these years. It always made him extremely hard when he would tell Hazel the stories about Rosalie and the chair. She had always wondered why Rosalie and not her, but had never asked him. She was able to fit his legs resting on the armrests, held by his hands with his cock, balls, and ass pointed straight ahead. Like a statue, his cock was Viagra straight and hard. His balls were loose and hung low against his crotch. His abs were hard and flexed as he held himself upright on the edge of the cushion.

She then got a couple of throw pillows off of the hearth and kneeled down in front of him.

Hazel sucked on him and licked him, and tickled him, along with swallowing him all the way to his balls. She had taken each ball into her mouth and laved them with her tongue to the point of wonderful agony. She stopped when he warned her of an impending ejaculation. She released him then realized that she was stroking her clitoris and about to come. She got up and told him to lick her. She placed one foot on the chair back and leaned her vagina against his mouth.

When she came, she stepped quickly away to leave him hanging. She left the room and came back with a digital camera, which she switched to work silently and set so that it would automatically take a picture every 30-seconds. She placed the camera where it showed his lap from the side.

She backed up to his cock, spread her legs and rubbed her ass and vagina against the bottom of his iron hard cock. His reaction was to make an effort to push forward, but she evaded his cock by rubbing her lips up and down the length of the bottom of his penis. She was soaked by now, and eventually bent over and inserted him all the way in one stroke.

He said, "Hazel, is that you?"

Hazel replied, "Who else? Rosalie, you doofus?"

"Well, it didn't feel like you because I couldn't feel your pubic hair. I hadn't thought of Rosalie."

"That is one of the things I learned."

He asked, "What did you learn? Is this all on one DVD? How many have you watched?"

"I have watched three of them."


What were the subjects?" He asked.

"Masturbation, oral sex, and how to please your partner."

"Damn, woman," he blurted out, "I like who you are now. I wish I had had you all of these years, instead of that naive woman that you used to be."

After a second he said, "Aw, sorry honey, I didn't mean that the way it sounds. But I did mean it in a favorable way."

"Jesus, who would have guessed what a blindfold could do to open my mind? Talk about suddenly open up the possibilities of what is acceptable for my brain to think?"

Again she backed up to him and held his cock in line with her ass. She poured coconut oil down her ass crack and on his cock then slowly backed up and pulled forward until he had just slipped in past the muscles that now gripped him tight and firm. She then began to fuck him. For the first time, they were having anal sex.

He asked her, "Am I actually in your ass?"

She replied, "Yes."

He came.

He hadn't warned her and she was disappointed but knew that the Viagra she had given him would have him up and running again in ten minutes or less. They used Viagra nearly every day, and sometimes it would allow him to come four times in a long day, with a little longer between each hard on.

When she just abruptly stood up and stepped away she lifted herself off of his cock, went to the laundry room, got a towel and washcloth. She came back with the warm washcloth, cleaned him and herself enough for her to suck his now shrunken two and a half inch long, ruffle-crowned, circumcised, soft, retracted penis. She had wanted a picture of his penis ever since the first time she had seen it look like this.

One 'girls night out' when Hazel was more tipsy than usual she told a girlfriend how it looked. The girlfriend asked if she could look at it sometime. Hazel was surprised a day later when two of her other friends asked to see the picture as soon as she had a chance. Hazel was thinking she could share after this set of pictures as she snapped away. She put the camera back on the stand.

As she began oral, he moaned and said, "Fuck, Hazel, I am already hard again. It seems like only a few seconds ago I was completely finished. Please do not stop."

She was sliding him in and out, stopping when she had the crown locked with her lips tightly clenched around it to hold it in her mouth, and as she held it, she swept her tongue up and down the slit in the end. She was finally actually enjoying giving him her mouth. She had done oral with him for years but had seldom enjoyed it much, because her Catholic upbringing had announced that it was a sin to use sex for just the fun of it. After watching her DVD's she realized that the church was wrong, that she could like having sex for the fun of it.

She held him at the crown, wiping his tip with her tongue, as she placed a leather strap around his scrotum and tightened it so that his balls were trapped and the circulation trapped. His scrotum began to swell immediately as she locked the strap. She placed her lips on the bottom of his scrotum and sucked both of his balls to her mouth. His balls were now swollen too much to fit both of them in her mouth.

He was moaning and swaying about so much that she removed her mouth, and began to stroke him with a thumb and forefinger just barely touching him. He really squirmed then. She dipped down and swiped her tongue across his ass and then up his cock and swallowed him all the way to his balls. She held him softly, taking a deep breath through her nose she began to thrum her tongue on him and hum at the same time. He was imagining her as she had been when he had first seen her about 100 years ago. She was so hot.

+_+_+_+

She had on a pair of Daisy Duke white Levi shorts that were made from a pair of pants. There were no frills or loose stringy threads, so her entire sex was profiled by the tight fit. He could still remember that she had unconsciously been rubbing her finger (bright red fingernail polish) up and down the raised twin lips of her vagina. She had been sitting at a patio table staring out to sea at a beach bar in Manhattan Beach, California.

She became aware of him intently watching what she was doing to herself. When he looked at her, raised his eyebrows and nodded with a big swipe of his tongue up to the tip of his nose, she was at first embarrassed that he had seen her so she had jerked her hand up to the table top and taken a large pull on the beer she had poured from a pitcher sitting on the table. The pitcher was about one-third full. He had noticed there was a second clean empty glass tipped upside down on the table. Then when she had a minute to absorb the display of his tongue, she put her hand back on her vagina and seemed to be pushing firmly inward as she again slid her finger deliberately and slowly up and down.

When she was sure she had his attention, she moved that finger to her mouth and inserted it completely as her tongue licked it like a popsicle. He got up and quickly closed in on her table and asked if she would allow him to sit and visit with her.

She said, "I just invited you to do more than that. I didn't get your name, Mr. Tongue."

That had been a millennia ago, and he still could jack off and come thinking of that memory.

She realized when she first looked into his eyes that he was 'the one' for her. They had been inseparable from then on. She had admitted to him at the time that she didn't know what had gotten into her as she had never been so brazen. She tried to explain, but the explanation just got worse and they became who they are today. She had never again done anything so blatant in all of the years they had known each other, and he at times, early on in their lives thought that he had been misled. She was a missionary position only woman and not very open-minded about much else. Her vagina was his downfall. He always wanted to fuck her. Always.

+_+_+_+

As Hazel's tongue's tempo increased, so did the speed of his hips in reaction. He was 'virtual-fucking' her. He had on the blinders (the blindfold); he had a software (his clear mind), and his screen (his aroused imagination). She was the game.

Wearing the blindfold was a natural 'reality' experience he could picture and enjoy thinking up without the restrictions of the space he was actually sitting in. He was not aware of any of the usual influence of his mind attempting to match the experience with what it wanted to make understandable. This was a different 'in the dark' than the 'in the dark' of a dark bedroom. There was a nasty and dangerous feeling between them that they both were feeding off of and working with to elevate their senses.

Blindfolded, he imagined her, his mom, their daughter, his daughter-in-law, her aunt Dana, his sister, and a friend Tina (Where did she come from?), within 1 second. He pictured all of them wearing the same apple red lipstick and dusty dark eyeshadow and wearing eyelashes about 2 inches long. He had not seen their breasts so he imagined them all to have Hazel's breasts. With each image, he was able to see and finger each of their vaginas. This all happened within less than three-seconds, and then he had to warn her that he was about to come.

She applied the ice bag she had ready, and he moaned in relief at the release of the pressure to ejaculate that had built-up. Then she removed his blindfold and put his feet back on the floor. She had his balls squeezed tightly in her hand, pulling them firmly upward she closed his legs. She sat facing him with her legs across and outside of his thighs. She looked into his eyes, smiled and kissed him slowly and softly. She pulled back, stroked his hair and his ear as she leaned over and nuzzled his neck. When she licked the soft hairs at his neck, he warned her again.

She then scooted forward shuffling her feet and placed his cock at her vagina. She was now sitting snugly up against his balls and cock.

She whispered, "I have a confession to make, and this is probably way too late to tell you. But I have fallen in love with another. I do not mean to cause you any concern or worry, but I have known for a little while that I am in love with your cock."

She then slid down on his erection until he was fully immersed in the wet, soft folds of her. She held herself at the bottom of his cock and eventually as he came in her, "Ok."

They finished their day in the chair and later in bed. He matched his record four times. Hazel stopped counting after having lost track at five or six. She lead the way, and it was his most connected night with her yet. She made love to him for over four hours, and then again at bedtime for an hour-and-a-half. She was sucking his balls again when he woke in the morning. That was so far past their usual ten to fifteen minutes that they both were stunned at what she was able to do after she felt released from what she considered the folly of sex having anything to do sin.

Finally, about six-thirty am he asked her what else she had learned. He followed up with the comment that he was amazed at what she had learned from 3 DVD's and he was anxious for her to watch the other 73 that he saw in the catalog.

Not one to allow him the last word, she answered, "I think I have let a slut out of the bottle. I sense that I have found a magic phallus and when I rubbed it my slut jumped out. I have more to show you that I have learned, and I intend to watch another DVD today. Do you want to watch it with me?"

He asked, "What is it about?"

She replied with a vulgar gaze at him, "Mutual masturbation."

He replied, "Yes."