Sex, Ed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began, "So, did you get a lot done at Maeve's today?"

"More than one way to take that," he thought to himself. "Oh, we did some useful work, I guess. She seemed to be happy with the result." He knew his wife was no fool, and he wouldn't lie to her. But he was hesitant to blurt anything out. This called for caution.

"Hmm, I'll bet. Strong man to help her out. I'll bet she was really grateful for your help." She was fishing.

Jeffrey changed the subject. "What about you? You were here all day? Just you and Ed, I guess?"

"Yes, he was around most of the afternoon."

"And what did you two get up to," he ventured. Might as well get down to it.

"Oh, you know teenagers. Just stuff." She nestled into him just noticeably. She thought she felt a lurch behind her, and she slipped her hand back there to test the waters. "Hmm," she thought, as her fingers grazed a half-hard cock. "Old man still got some energy."

Her fingers encircled his cock and squeezed lightly, just as she knew he liked it. She pushed her ass back more and rubbed the head along her crack to stiffen him up. He pulled her hips to him. His hand slipped into her panties and rested on her sex hair.

"Baby, I was wondering. Do you think you could find something to do with yourself next Saturday night? It's just that I think Ed is going to require some more instruction, and we'll need the house."

This sent a jolt through his dick. As his hand slid further south, Emily raised her leg to give him access to her waiting pussy. He didn't answer her. She knew his answer.

_______

(Earlier that same evening, in another part of town:)

"So, are you happy with the way things turned out?" she asked.

"Couldn't be better. I've got you, my first. And with your help, I got Mom. You should be pretty happy, too. You have me and my dad to play with."

"...and your mom, Honey. Don't forget, I had her first! I've got the whole damned family."

"Maeve, you are amazing," replied Ed. "You're such a great teacher."

"It's just sex, Ed."