Sex Education

Story Info
Young woman wants to learn about sex.
4.1k words
3.9
87.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

"Paul, I need to learn more about sex."

The bland statement from his step-sister took Paul by surprise. Just what did she mean by that statement? He shrugged. "Elucidate," he said. He sighed at the startled look on her face. "It means explain further," he said.

"Oh, then why didn't you just say so?" said Dianne. "Anyhow, I'm eighteen. I'll soon be wanting to have sex with boys, but before I do I want to know more about how it's done."

"Well don't look at me. You may only be a step-sister but I'm pretty sure it's against the law and your mother would kill me if she found out," said Paul.

"Oh, yuck. Don't even think that," laughed Dianne. "I've been to the sex ed. classes and I know the theory and I've even seen some porn, but none of that's real. I want to watch while someone had sex so I can see how it's actually done in real life. I know you have sex with your girlfriends and I thought you could arrange for me to watch some time."

"That's called being a voyeur," said Paul with a grin. "I could probably arrange it but I'm between girlfriends right now. It's not considered quite the thing to do to call up an ex and ask her to come over for a quick fuck."

"Then how about I ask one of the girls I know to come over. I'll pick one who's over eighteen and probably not a virgin, and you can screw her."

"What on earth makes you think that a girl you invite over her is going to agree to have sex with me?" asked Paul curiously.

"I wasn't actually planning on having you ask her," said Dianne. "From rumours I've heard you don't always ask the girls you date if they want to fuck before you take them. Didn't Dad have to pay off one of them?"

"Don't believe all that you hear," growled Paul. "What you're suggesting is called rape. I can get into real trouble if I just grab a girl and help myself, so to speak."

Dianne shrugged. "I'd be a witness that she was willing," she said. "So will you or won't you?"

Paul laughed. "OK. If you can produce the girl, I can screw her for you. Do you want me to slip something in her drink so we can take our time while she's asleep?"

"No," said Dianne thoughtfully. "I'd rather she was awake and wriggling so that I can ask her some questions while you're screwing her. Oh, I also want to be able to see her face when you first stick your cock in her. Can we arrange that?"

"That's easy. We'll just put your cheval mirror in front of her so you can see me take her and watch her face in the mirror at the same time," said Paul. "Do you have any preferred method by which I fuck her?" he added sarcastically.

"I don't know any methods," protested Dianne. "That's why I want to learn."

"You don't think you're being too hard on this girl do you? I mean, setting her up to be raped might be thought a bit mean."

"She deserves it. She's nasty to me. She thinks she's so smart."

"I see. When and how do you intend to lure this young woman into our clutches?"

"I've asked her to tutor me on science and she's agreed. She'll be her in a few minutes," said Dianne.

"Today?" said Paul. "You left it a little late to ask me didn't you?"

"Oh, I was sure you'd say yes," replied Dianne. "Carla said you're the horniest bloke she ever went out with and that you'd fuck anything in a skirt. She's strange that girl. She told me to never let you go to Scotland."

Laughing, Paul told her to go and get the cheval mirror and to put it against the wall, indicating where he wanted it.

Shortly after that the doorbell rang and, answering it, Paul admitted Meredith into the house.

"Meredith," cried Dianne, "Just the person I've been waiting for. I've been talking about you to Paul and he's agreed to use you to help me with my sex ed."

"Excuse me?" said Meredith, puzzled. "I'm not sure what you mean."

"I need to learn more about sex," explained Dianne. "Paul has agreed to screw you so I can see how it actually happens."

"I think this my cue to depart," said Meredith, turning to head out the door, only to find Paul blocking her way.

"Sorry, Meredith," said Paul, smiling kindly at her, "but I did promise Dianne. Would you care to pull your panties down and bend over that chair so I can start the demonstration?"

"You're mad," said Meredith with conviction. "Step aside or I'll scream."

"That won't help. This house is sound-proofed. Double glazing on the windows and insulation in the walls. No-one will hear you. I assume you're not going to co-operate?"

"No, I'm not," Meredith spat. "Now get out of my way."

Paul shrugged and moved towards her. Meredith lashed out at him, only to find her wrist caught and twisted so that her hand was up her back and she was being forced back into the room. Holding her easily, Paul reached around and caught her other arm, drawing it behind her and holding both wrists in the small of her back. By turning her slightly and then lifting her arms, Paul casually bent Meredith forward over the arm of one of the easy chairs, facing the mirror.

"That was neatly done, Paul," said Dianne approvingly. "What's the next step."

"First I drop my pants," said Paul, matching deeds to words. "It's polite to let your partner know what is coming," he added, moving slightly to the side of Meredith so that she could see his reflection in the mirror.

"That thing of yours is quite large, isn't it?" said Dianne. "Are all cocks that size?"

"Mine's about average I think you'll find. Large enough to do the job wouldn't you say, Meredith?"

Meredith's answer wouldn't bear repeating. Dianne was appalled. "She shouldn't even know some of those words, Paul," Dianne exclaimed. "She's not taking this very politely, is she?"

"Did you really think she would?" asked Paul, incredulously. "I mean, I am going to rape her."

"All the more reason for her to be polite to you," pointed out Dianne.

"You logic fails me. Again. Now before I proceed I need Meredith's panties removed. Do you wish to attend to that?"

"Ok," said Dianne, moving over to lift up Meredith's dress and then pulling her panties down. "Now what are you going to do?"

"Well, before I take her I am going to stroke her pussy and play with it for a while. This is called foreplay. Do you know why I'm doing this?"

"According to the books, that's to make sure she gets wet inside. Is that right?"

"Correct. Now if you watch, you'll see how I stroke her pussy and slip my fingers inside her. If you watch closely you'll see her lips swell and darken."

Dianne watched fascinated as Paul commenced playing with Meredith, teasing her pussy, stroking and squeezing. She could hear Meredith gasping and swearing as Paul tormented her.

"Meredith," she asked, "what's it feel like when Paul does that?"

"That wasn't nice," she said after Meredith stopped speaking. "Paul, her bottom is bare. Can I smack her for being rude to me?"

"Go right ahead," said Paul. "Some girls like getting their bottoms smacked as part of sex. That may be why Meredith is being rude to you."

"Oh. I didn't think of that. OK. I'll smack her."

Dianne commenced to happily spank Meredith, blithely assuming that her wriggling and screaming was all part of the show.

Paul stood back for a few moments, watching and seriously wondering about his step-sister's mental abilities. He knew she was self-centred and vain but hadn't realised that she was also seriously mentally challenged.

"OK, Di. That's enough for now," he told her, stepping forward. "I'm now going to enter her, so why don't you stand back and watch as I do so."

Paul spread Meredith's lips, holding her arms slightly higher to ensure that she couldn't wriggle while he placed the head of his cock between her lips. He'd already determined that she wasn't a virgin and had no hesitation in driving himself firmly into her reluctantly waiting passage. Meredith screamed at the invasion while Dianne gasped.

"Goodness," she said. "It just goes straight in, doesn't it. Did you see how wide her eyes went when you did that?" she asked Paul.

"Not really, I wasn't worried about how she looked. Only how she felt."

"Oh. Why is she swearing again? She sounds really mad."

"Perhaps because I've got my cock jammed up her cunt and she doesn't want it there," suggested Paul, not believing his step-sister could be real.

"Oh. But I thought sex was supposed to feel good," protested Dianne.

"It does," said Paul. "Believe me, from where I'm standing, it does."

"Then you should make it feel good for her and then maybe she'll stop screaming. She's getting on my nerves."

Paul sighed. "All right. I'm now going to start pushing my cock in and out of Meredith. Once I build up the right rhythm you will probably notice her pussy and bottom moving in time to my cock. That will mean that she's enjoying it."

Paul settled down and started enjoying himself, slowly pumping Meredith, ignoring her protests as he set about arranging a climax for himself.

"How do you know when Meredith is ready for a climax, Paul," asked Dianne.

Finding herself ignored, Dianne settled back to watch as Paul repeatedly plunged into Meredith. After watching for a few minutes she realised that Meredith was starting to move in time with Paul, albeit reluctantly. She could see Meredith's face in the mirror and could see she knew she was responding and didn't like it.

Paul was quite happy. Meredith was responding nicely and meeting his thrusts, helping him to reach the point where he would climax. Not having to worry about helping Meredith to a climax he set to with a will, hammering himself home into Meredith's soft flesh, branding her with his mastery. When he finally came he felt himself exploding deeply within her, flooding her, letting his seed flow.

Spent, Paul pulled slowly out of Meredith, releasing her wrists and stepping back to tidy himself up.

Dianne was full of questions, the main one being how did he know when Meredith came. "Dianne," said Paul in exasperation. "Meredith didn't come. I wasn't even trying to make her come. I was just enjoying myself and demonstrating to you how sex is done. Alright?"

"That was selfish of you, Paul," reprimanded Dianne. "You should have at least made sure that Meredith came to." Turning to Meredith, Dianne added, "Meredith, I'm sorry Paul was so mean about that. Would you like him to do it again until you do have a climax?"

Paul buried his hand in his face, appalled at the sheer idiocy that Dianne could display so effortlessly. He, at least, was not surprised with the language Meredith used in her reply. As Meredith hastily straightened her clothes before storming out of the house he gave her a gentle warning about reporting what had happened.

"We'll just say it was consensual, and that you're mad because you didn't climax," Paul warned her. "It'll be two against one and you won't have a case. Bye, now."

Watching her leave, Paul observed to Dianne, "Well that was fun. Did you learn enough."

"Oh, quite a bit," said Dianne, "but I still need more. Fortunately I've arrange for Sandy to come by tomorrow to tutor me. You will be available tomorrow won't you?"

- - -

Waiting for Sandy the next day Paul decided that he might have an idiot for a step-sister, but she did have some useful ideas.

The scenario started out the same way as the previous day, bar the fact that Sandy dropped her things at the door and was rather slow gathering them. Hearing Dianne's scenario, Sandy turned to leave only to find Paul barring the way. Telling him to back off Sandy moved towards only to be stopped by Paul and pushed further into the room.

Sandy looked at Paul coldly. "You really don't want to do this, Paul," she said. "Back off before you regret it."

Paul just laughed. "And who is going to make me regret it?" he asked.

"Us," said a voice behind him.

Paul turned to find standing in the doorway was Meredith, her brother and two other men. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here," demanded Paul. "This is a private house and you're not invited. Get out."

"I'm Jack. Meredith's brother," said the spokesman. "The others are Roger, Sandy's boyfriend, and Bill, her brother. Meredith you've already met."

"Perhaps I'd better explain," said Sandy. "You see, when your sister made the arrangements for Meredith and me to come and tutor her we were both together, so Meredith knew I was due here today. After your fun and games yesterday, Meredith came around to my place to warn me of what to expect. The reason I dropped my books at the door was to ensure that I had a chance to make sure it was unlocked so that my friends could come in. I had my phone on and everything you said was recorded."

Paul glared at Dianne. "You're an idiot," he said. "Alright," he said to the intruders, "you can leave now. I think you'll find any recording won't mean much."

Jack laughed. "We're not really worried about the recording. Neither Meredith nor Sandy want the police involved, so we're going to take care of this little problem ourselves."

"Does this mean," asked Dianne, "that Roger will have sex with Sandy and show me how to do things?"

"What?" she asked, realising everyone was looking at her.

"She does have a one-track mind, doesn't she," said Meredith. "She hasn't got a clue."

"Tell me about it," muttered Paul. "I have to deal with her every day."

"No, Dianne," said Meredith. "It does not mean that. What is going to happen is that the boys are going to kick the living crap out of Paul for a start."

"I told you that you should've given her an orgasm yesterday, Paul. Serves you right for being selfish," muttered Dianne.

"Where your sex education is concerned," continued Meredith, "Jack and Bill are going to help you out and make sure you're thoroughly educated in this matter. Roger offered to help them but Sandy said no, however they will arrange for Jack to give some instruction before they leave."

Suspicions that things weren't going to go the way she wanted were starting to nag at Dianne. "How are they going to help me?" she asked suspiciously. "I'm not really interested in watching gays, you know."

Meredith sighed. "They are not gay, Dianne. They are going to do to you what you arranged for Paul to do to me. Now do you understand?"

Dianne was puzzled. "But Paul screwed you. I don't want them to screw me. I don't even know them."

"You really are an idiot, Dianne. It's called rape. You set both Sandy and me up to be raped and now our brothers are going to rape you instead."

"Oh." Dianne considered the idea, finding it distasteful. People weren't supposed to rape her. Still, if she pretended to go along with these idiots Paul would step in and help her.

Before everyone's startled eyes, Dianne pushed down her shorts and panties and turned to lean over the easy chair, the way Meredith had been held the day before.

"What the fuck is she playing at?" asked Jack.

"I think it's brave princess waiting to be rescued," choked out Paul.

"She's going to have a long wait," said Sandy. "Jack, why don't you and Bill grab the little fool and finish stripping her."

The two boys moved forward and took hold of Dianne, while Roger thoughtfully positioned himself between Paul and the door to prevent an easy exit. To Dianne's astonishment, Jack and Bill stood her up and very swiftly peeled off her top and bra.

"What do you think you're doing," she protested. "We didn't take off Meredith's top. Give me those things back."

"Why don't you just shut up and bend over the chair again, Dianne," suggested Meredith. "You wouldn't want to miss your foreplay, now would you?"

Dianne looked at Meredith suspiciously. Things were not going the way she planned and she resented it. She just wished Paul would kick them out of the house so that she could get on with watching Paul take Sandy. Reluctantly she bent over the chair again. Now those boys were going to touch her there. She wondered what it would be like.

Paul meanwhile had been watching Meredith. He'd noticed that she was carrying a short flat paddle and had wondered what she'd intended. His suspicions were now confirmed as she stepped up beside Dianne and swung the paddle hard against her pretty rump, eliciting a shrill scream from Dianne.

At the sudden burst of pain Dianne screamed and tried to stand, but a hand was firmly holding her bent over and the paddle came whistling down again. It only needed the two blows for Dianne to be crying and begging for them to stop. Meredith just smiled grimly and continued with the beating, landing a good dozen swats on a rapidly reddening backside.

When she'd finished she turned Dianne's head and looked at her. "You had fun spanking me yesterday," she said. "I hope you had as much fun receiving one. Now the boys will take over."

Jack stepped up behind Dianne. "You know," he said, "if we thought that talking to you would get the message home we would do that, but you're so dumb that you have to be shown what things are like. Don't expect to enjoy this just because it's sex. If it's any help, you won't have to worry about getting pregnant because Bill and I will both be wearing condoms."

Without any further talking Jack spread Dianne's lips and pushed himself roughly home. She screamed in shock as her hymen was roughly parted, and screamed again as she found Jack intruding deeply into her.

Jack slid deeply into Dianne, moving slowly enough that her body had time to adjust and accept him, and then he started pumping, knowing that she would eventually respond.

Dianne screamed and struggled against the cock that was beating at her insides, trying to get away from it. She gasped as she felt unknown sensations starting to grip her, and wept when she realised that she'd fallen into rhythm with her assailant.

Feeling Dianne adjusting to him and moving with him, Jack stopped and withdrew. It was not his intention to bring her pleasure, and his own pleasure could wait until he saw his girlfriend that night.

Now Bill stepped up and without any preliminaries he entered Dianne, pressing home firmly until his testicles were slapping hard against her pussy. How it was his turn to drive home the point that rape wasn't nice. He hammered her hard, feeling her struggling to match his thrusts, changing the pattern of his taking of her when it seemed she was about to match him. Dianne was very soon breathing hard, feeling pleasure despite the way she was being treated, only to be let down again as Bill also pulled out before reaching a climax.

Meredith and Sandy helped Dianne to stand. "Not very nice when it's rape, is it?" Sandy said. "Don't worry. The worst is yet to come."

"What do you mean?" asked a tearful Dianne.

"Paul's now going to give you a lesson," Meredith told her.

"The hell he is," said Dianne, horrified. "He's my brother. He wouldn't touch me like that."

"Actually, he's only your step-brother. Let's see what he says when the boys suggest it to him. In the meantime, lie down on the carpet with your legs apart."

Realising she had little choice Dianne lay down on the floor, watching Paul nervously. Paul was shaking his head, indicting he had no intention of having sex with her.

"Paul," said Roger. "You will please fuck the shit out of your step-sister before we beat the crap out of you and break your arms."

Paul looked at the three determined men, who were smiling at him while they flexed their muscles. As far as he was concerned, no contest. He turned towards Dianne, undoing his trousers.

"Paul," she whispered, "what are you doing?"

Dianne watched horrified and helpless as he knelt between her legs and brought his hand down on her pussy. Revolted, she started to fight, but Paul just lay down on her, effectively stifling any struggle. She felt his hand groping between her legs, moving her lips apart, and then felt the tip of his cock as he lined up to enter her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers
12