Sex Education Ch. 03

Story Info
A Zentraedi learns about sex.
1.7k words
4.25
18.1k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers

Having an alien -- no matter how closely he looked like an ordinary Human -- in my apartment still boggled my mind. The fact that this former war lover was in my apartment to learn about sex still seemed almost unfathomable, even though I had just shown him a porn video for the first time in his life.

But the erection tenting the front of his pants was undeniable evidence that this was truly happening.

...and so was the wetness anointing my panty.

"How often do people have sex?" Kyrl asked.

"It depends. There's no real timeline for it. Some people have sex daily -- or even more often than that. Others have sex a few times per week, other a few times per month, others even less often than that... if ever."

"What about you?"

"Uh..." The blush quickly reddened my face. Just as I was about to make the privacy argument, I realized that I really could not use that line of reasoning, given everything I had just shown this micronized Zentraedi. "It's been a long time," I finally admitted, "not since back before the --" I stopped myself, but then just said it: "-- war ."

And that probably explained why my body was responding to Kyrl's arousal in such a manner, to the point that I was tempted to reach across his thigh and...

"Elaine?"

My hand touched the front of his pants, just as gently as a butterfly alighting upon a flower, and the alien visibly shuddered. There was also a slight musky scent which reached my nose, yet it was just different enough from that of a typical Human male that it attracted my attention and increased the warmth within my loins.

"Oh my..." he breathed.

I looked up at Kyrl's face to find his eyes closed, his lips parted. As I fondled him, the bulge grew even more, and through his clothing, I could feel the pulse of the blood within his engorged anatomy. For the briefest of moments, I envisioned myself on my back upon my bed, reaching behind me to grip the headboard tightly as his mighty cock speared me violently again and again.

...and I trembled -- in part due to desire, admittedly, but primarily because Kyrl and all other Zentraedi had been bred for violence and aggression and war, and if he were to come to see sex as being even potentially aggressive, perhaps he would revert back to his warlike ways.

That broke the spell upon me. My hand retracted and I slowly (and hopefully without displaying my concern upon my face) stood and stepped back from the loveseat. I could feel my heart beating rather quickly and my breathing essentially keeping pace, and it was clear that Kyrl's arousal was triggering mine.

After a few moments, the alien slowly opened his eyes, and it was clear that he viewed me differently, that the sexual conduct was awakening something within him.

"Oh no," I whispered to myself. "What have I done?"

The Zentraedi male stood. Even micronized, he was more than a full head taller than me, with a well-muscled body barely concealed by his clothing. The bulge at the front of his pants was large and thick... and frightening.

I suddenly had a new vision of myself, bent over the back of the loveseat, trying to get away as the alien violated me, "innocently" using me for his own pleasure with no care for how I was affected physically or mentally.

"You're scared of me."

Kyrl's words broke through the vision, and I realized that I was trembling -- visibly, apparently, for him to have made such an observant statement. Before I could answer him, however, he closed the space between us and took me into his powerful arms, holding me against his strong body. "I do not wish to hurt you, Elaine," he said quietly. "I do not wish to hurt anyone who can warm my chest from the inside as you have."

In disbelief, I looked up into his face, and it was clear that he was quite serious.

"Minmei had the same effect upon me with her songs. You are just like Minmei: special."

Special. I was special to a man from some far-flung region of space which my small Earthbound mind simply could not comprehend.

...and he was very definitely a man, as evidenced by the ever-present hardness pressing against me.

I was at a loss for words. Certainly no one could have envisioned this when the Zentraedi attacked Earth. Not even after the marriage of Max and Miriya Sterling could anyone have envisioned that a Zentraedi male could be won over by an unsuspecting young woman such as myself, especially since, unlike Lynn Minmei, I was definitely not in the media spotlight.

"I like your lesson," Kyrl said quietly. "May I take your video disc to continue learning on my own?"

Without hesitation, I nodded.

A few minutes later, he was gone, and I would not see him again until Monday morning. Yet for some reason, for the rest of the weekend, the alien was always on my mind, and the bright red nubbly dildo simply could not fulfill my desires.

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

Kyrl and I were civil, but curt throughout the majority of the week. But as I walked home Thursday after work, he ran up to me from behind, taking me by surprise initially.

"I'd like to talk," he said between pants, "and also return your disc."

I thought about it for a moment, then agreed.

A few minutes later, as I made tea in my apartment, Kyrl finally made his comments. "The rest of the content on that disc is not nearly as tame."

"No, it isn't."

"People do that to each other?"

"Yes."

"They purposely strangle each other, or deeply scratch, or yell and scream during sex?"

"Some people do, yes. Definitely not all people, though."

"And the man who was constantly pulling the angel's hair... He was not being gentle with her at all."

"Certainly not."

"Sex is all that?"

"All that and more." I poured two cups of tea. "There is so much more to sex than what is on that video disc. There is really no one 'right' or 'true' way to have sex."

As I brought the tea to the table, Kyrl seemed lost in thought.

"What was your favorite scene?" I asked, even though I had a fairly good idea already of which would have been his favorite.

The alien's lengthy hesitation in answering the question only confirmed my belief. "The scene when the angel was bent over the fallen tree and the red man with the pointed ears and the permanent sneer had sex with her while yanking on her hair and repeatedly hitting her body with a branch of the tree. He enjoyed her pain and her suffering. I guess it appealed to my past and to my now-hidden violent nature. He was hurting her, making her scream and cry and beg loudly to be released, yet he kept doing it to her and left her limp across the fallen tree and seemed very satisfied with the result."

I was right, but I wished that I could have been so very, very wrong. That Kyrl could talk about the scenario in that level of detail suggested to me that he had watched that particular scene multiple times.

"It's called sadism," I said, finally taking a sip of my tea. "The 'red man with the pointed ears' is a sadist. He gets sexual pleasure from other people's pain and agony."

"I must also be a sadist, then," the Zentraedi acknowledged softly. "Like him, my... thing became long and stiff each time I watched that part of the disc. I wished that I was him and..."

"And...?" I prompted.

Kyrl hesitated again before answering. "I wished that I was that red man and that you were the angel."

I had had a feeling that the conversation might turn in this direction. "That's fine," I said, "but I am not a masochist?"

"You're not as mas... What was that word?"

"Masochist. I'm not someone who enjoys pain. I have a very low pain tolerance. I don't care much for rough things. I definitely don't like violence, especially violence against a girl or a woman. I much prefer slow sex, with lots of love and tenderness, with lots of care, like in the first scene on that disc."

"Oh." At last, he took a sip of his tea, but I doubt he truly tasted it, for I could practically hear his mind pondering the concepts of sadism and masochism.

"Look," I said, "I don't know much about S&M, but I do know someone who does. She may have some information for you if you want to learn more about it."

"I would like that, Elaine."

"I do know, though, that it's not just about hurting someone and being violent. I have no doubt that you'd be the sadist, but you're also going to need to know a lot more about Humans, and Human women in particular."

"So how do I learn that?"

"You first need to learn about being gentle. The first scene of that video disc you borrowed is a very good example. Slow, sensual, truly caring about her pleasure and needs. Not rushing it. Allowing your body and not your hormones to communicate with her.

"There are times when being a little more forceful can be quite nice for the woman," I added, "but unless you can master gentleness, I really doubt any woman will want to have sex with you, no matter how much she enjoys rough sex or forceful role play."

As we finished the tea, Kyrl clearly considered what I had just said, asking a few more questions. In the end, I let him borrow another video disc in my collection, one which focused solely on loving couples engaging in slow, tender foreplay and lovemaking. I figured that even if he simply "copied" what the men in this video were doing, he would already be a good partner for just about any woman.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers