Sex Fiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What on Earth is that?" Jane asked, suddenly nervous.

"I was afraid you wouldn't agree with me. So I want you to wear this until you change your mind."

Jane gave a hollow laugh. She had never seen a chastity belt before. It was made of black leather belts that were modified with loopholes for the legs. It also looked like it would be uncomfortable to wear. "I am not wearing that."

"No, Janie?"

"No."

"I was afraid you would say that, too." Steven said, sitting down on the chaise. Without warning, he pulled his cock out of his bathing suit trunks and slowly started massaging himself.

Jane suddenly realized Steven intended to control the situation all along. With a sinking heart, she knew what he was going to say next.

"So, if you really don't want to do this, you don't have to. But that means no more cock for you. That means I'm going to pleasure myself by myself and I won't engage you in any physical activity."

She loved the way he was touching himself. He was almost fully hard. His cock was a work of art. She didn't want to go back to the way their relationship was before. He would be flaunting himself, showing off his body, just to make her uncomfortable. And she needed his affections. She needed all of him.

"Okay." She said quietly.

"Okay what, Janie?"

"All right. Can I go to the bathroom with that thing on?"

"Yes. I'm going to lock you up so you can't pleasure yourself and I'll unlock you when I see fit."

She swallowed. "How often will that be?"

"Well, you ovulate once a month...so..."

"Are you serious?" She gasped. They usually had sex every few days, if not even more. She couldn't imagine not having pleasure for a whole month.

"Oh, you will still be servicing me with your mouth and perhaps anally too. But we have to keep you nice and excited for when it's time for conception."

He stood up and straddled her chair so that his penis was touching her lips. Jane instinctively opened her mouth and he entered, pushing himself in until his piercing hit the back of her throat. He felt her swirl saliva around. The piercing felt hot in her mouth after getting warmed up in the afternoon sun and Jane couldn't wait to feel its hot surface touch her inside.

"Good girl." He said.

She brought a hand up and held his member, moving it along with her mouth, creating suction. Soon his breathing picked up.

"Get on your knees." He ordered. She quickly got up and spun around and felt him plunge into her depths. She cried out quietly as she felt him reach the end and felt a sharp pain as he went as far as he could go. Soon he was panting and moving her faster, and then she felt his member pause, and then start twitching inside as he released.

"Okay." He said finally. "Get cleaned up and then let's put this on you."

"Um..." She felt weird for asking. "I don't know when I will be fertile next. Can I cum before I put this on?"

"No." He said, grabbing the chastity belt.

She started to protest but he held up a hand, signalling her to stop. "You are going to get used to it fast. Don't worry. I want you to be nice and ready for me."

He helped put it on her, and Jane watched as he locked it. "When was the last time you had your period?" He asked.

"Um, I'm not sure." She said. She couldn't remember how many weeks ago it was.

"Okay, well tell me the next time you start. Then I can keep track of your cycle."

This was so weird. But as crazy and inappropriate as it was, Jane was a little excited, too.

Steven was right. She did get used to the belt pretty fast. It was only slightly annoying to wear. She opted for roomier pants and dresses whenever she left the house. But as the days turned into weeks, her sexual tension grew. Steven often required blowjobs and handjobs, and each time she got more and more wet for him.

She was about two weeks in. She watched with lust as he stroked himself hard, finishing all over her breasts.

"Can we take this thing off?" She asked.

"Janie, we still have another week to go." He said.

"I'm so horny. Please?" There was a thick line of fluid coming from her and pooling onto the floor.

"I like hearing you beg. But it will be worth it. You have to wait."

"Maybe you shouldn't be getting off so much. I think sometimes it's helpful for a man to refrain in order to increase the chance of impregnation." Jane actually had no idea whether that was scientifically factual or not. But she felt that she would probably feel a little less horny all the time if he showed some restraint of his own.

He thought about it. "I suppose we could take a break a few days before."

She sighed inwardly with relief.

Jane found that even though they did not engage in sexual activity in the days leading up to her ovulation date, she was more emotional than normal. She felt like she was going crazy. All she could think about was sex. She couldn't believe how much she missed Steven's nice hard cock. And the hot summer months always made her hornier than usual. She absolutely lusted after his firm body and was aching for him to fill her up and relieve her of her intense sexual tension.

The morning of her optimum ovulation date, she woke up early after a particularly excitable dream that she was having. She had been dreaming that she was getting gang-banged by a group of men outside in her backyard. Normally that would have repulsed her, but in her dream, she was hungrily sucking their penises and encouraging them to enter various holes and release themselves. But no matter how much relief the guys got, she was unable to cum. Jane discovered that her bedsheets were wet from her pussy juices. She got up and went to Steven's room.

He was still sleeping, but she noticed his cock seemed to be erect. She slipped into bed next to him, and gently gripped his cock, rubbing it carefully, then going lower and moving her fingers over his balls.

"Mmmm...careful. I've been saving myself for your ripe womb." He said, feeling his cock start to throb. She moved her hand up to the head and felt drops of precum start to leak out. She smeared it around in delicate circles, going around the sensitive tip.

"Okay." Steven went to his nightstand and found the key to the belt. He unbuckled it, and pulled it off. Jane gasped as the cool air hit her pussy. It felt so good to be free.

He positioned her on the bed so that she was on her hands and knees. She was sticky with fluid. To her surprise, he pulled out what looked like a flogger, with a black tasseled end.

"Are you ready for me?" He asked her, circling the small flogger around her exposed pussy.

"Yes." The feeling was delicious.

To her complete shock, Steven pulled it back, then swatted her directly on her vagina. The feeling sent a shockwave of pain and pleasure through her. She gasped as the charged intensity of feeling reverberated through her body.

"Yes...Master." She said. He started circling her lips with the flogger again.

"That's better. Now, I want you to really be ready for it. I want you to be moaning, and crying out, and begging for me to impregnate you."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jane asked abruptly. "Do you want a brother or sis-"

He pulled the flogger back and struck her two more times.

"Yes I want to do this. The child will be considered my son or daughter. If you aren't sure, I can lock you back up and you can think about it for another month."

"No." She said quickly. He flogged her again.

"No, Master." She said. She moved her head down and could see Steven's cock was dribbling out precum. It only added to her need. She felt like her pussy was burning with passion. She hoped he was almost ready.

"Your pussy lips are so swollen right now." He said, taking a finger and circling around them. "I've never seen them so engorged." He was tantalized by a single drop of fluid, which had beaded up on the outside of her lips. He couldn't even see her entrance - only a thin slit that he couldn't wait to separate with his probing cock, and the delicate bead that promised more inside. He felt his member leak more precum, impatiently throbbing, and tried to restrain himself. This woman was utterly delectable.

He leaned over and inhaled her, then carefully licked the drop without touching her. It had just the slightest taste of salt. He then stuck his tongue at the bottom of her folds, separating them, and licked up. He heard her gasp as she rocked her hips towards him. His tongue was covered in her sweet juices.

He sat up, leaned low behind her, and in one quick thrust, pushed between her swollen lips with his stiff cock, forcing them to open for him. She was tighter than he had ever felt before. Instantly she was crying out, moaning. He started shaking slightly as he tried to go slowly but in seconds he felt her start to orgasm. He gave a few long strokes, reveling in the way her muscles clenched him, before thrusting hard, pushing as far as he could go, willing his sperm to invade her fertile womb. He held her tight, grunting as he emptied as much as he could into her deep well. They stayed like that for several minutes.

Finally Steven felt himself slip out. He had her lay down for awhile. He even brought her breakfast. They had sex all day and the following day too, for good measure.

A few days later, Jane woke up with cramps, which was highly unusual for her. She also noticed her urine was darker.

Steven was eating some cereal in the kitchen when she came downstairs and said that she thought she was pregnant.

"Are you sure?" Its only been a few days. It's impossible to know for sure."

"You are correct- I don't know for sure. But there are subtle signs that a womans body is changing and I've noticed some differences already."

To her surprise he came over to her and kissed her. "Janie, that's wonderful news. I knew you were fertile."

"And you, too." She said, letting a hand linger over a firm butt cheek, pressing his body against hers. He looked so good in his uniform. He kissed her deeply while moving her robe aside and fondling her breasts.

"Get over on the couch." He said finally. She slipped off her robe, got to the couch and presented her backside to him as he pulled his stiffening cock out and leaned in close behind her, seeking, then finding her deep flower. He plunged into her hard, again and again until he reached climax.

"I love you, Mom." He said as his cock finally stopped twitching.

"I love you too, dear," she said.

12