Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She changed after she was sexually assaulted. She was never like this. We used to tease her because she had big tits, huge knockers. She had a lot of boyfriends but I never thought she was having sex with all of them. Lucille was no virgin, but she wasn't a whore either, at least I didn't think she was. Who knows? Maybe she was. No matter, my kid sister and my best friend, she was normal in every way and we had a great brother and sister relationship, once we got by our sexual attraction."

"She sounds normal to me," said June. "If anything I was backward sexually, having only experienced two men in my life, my husband and Larry, that is, until meeting you, which by the way, we still haven't done anything, Mister," she said with a nervous laugh.

"She was just as sexual as I was back then, not that we had sex again but, as she eluded to in her journal, we openly discussed the men she dated," said Malcolm ignoring her comment again. "Mostly for titillation sake, I told her that I got off on hearing her talking dirty and hearing her sexual confessions. Talking about sex with my kid sister was probably where my fetish for dirty talk started. With me always giving her money, paying for this and buying her that, she reciprocated my kind, generosity by telling me about all the blowjobs she gave to men. My sister said that she loved sucking cock and I truly believed that she was making up stories just to excite me as recompense for the money I freely gave her. Yet, now that I know her better through her journal and through her stories, what she told me weren't stories but real sexual encounters that she had with numerous men."

"It's all so tragically shocking, Malcolm. No one would ever believe this if it wasn't all true," said June remaining quiet while waiting for him to speak again.

"Before all of this happened, she was fun loving. Then, even though she never left the house to go to church, she was into the Almighty Lord and the good book. No doubt, her prayers are what got her through her darkest hour, but that was years ago. It's time to move on, but it was apparent to me that she'd never get over what happened to her," he said pausing to make eye contact with June. "I didn't tell her that I killed Marcus and Anthony. I didn't have to tell her. She knew me well enough to know what I had to do to give her peace and to not make her afraid again. Only, I made the fatal mistake of believing her over my brothers. Trusting her over them, I should have realized that they were all playing me for money."

"They were bad men, Malcolm, if you hadn't taken their lives, it would only be a matter of time before their own gang members or the police would have," said June. "As far as your sister, she was only trying to get by in telling you what she thought you wanted to hear. It was all such a tragic misunderstanding," said June.

"Maybe she still would have been alive today if only she had talked to someone, a therapist, someone who is trained in counseling rape victims, but she refused to see a doctor. Other than our minister, who checked on her at her apartment from time to time, she talked to no one about what happened, not even with me or her big sister, Camille. She used to be close to her sister but she shut her out too."

"So all of that about you being married was a lie?" June looked at him with insight.

"It was," said Malcolm."

"Pretending she was your living wife, you used your dead sister as a way and as your excuse not to get close to women," said June with even more insight. "Is that it?"

"Yes," said Malcolm ashamed as if he was just caught lying to his mother. "Only it's different with you, June. You're the first woman who has touched me deeper inside. Able to talk to you about everything and able to tell you all my secrets, you're the first woman I trust."

"Well, I like you too, Malcolm and I'd like to get to know you better, if only you'll allow me inside. I think we've taken a giant leap by you trusting me with your dark secrets," said June. They remained silent while June wondered how to broach the next subject after Malcolm ruined the sexual mood by expounding so much personal tragedy.

"Well, where do we go from here?" Malcolm looked at her while waiting for her to respond.

"Being that you still have some time left on the clock," she said looking at her watch. "Maybe we can preserve this date after all," she persevered with a sexy smile and a slow cross of her legs to flash him her panty. "Tell me and be explicit. Don't omit a thing. What kind of sexual stuff do you talk about when with other women? Then, tell me what I can do for you, Malcolm," she said resting her hand in his crotch.

To be continued...

12