Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More exciting than experiencing it yourself?"

"Oh, yes."

"Why don't you just videotape the room?"

"I could do that and I may do that, but watching it and hearing it is not enough for me to feel what you felt while having sex with the men that I choose. I need to get in your head and I can only do that if you tell me all that happened and what you were feeling as it was happening. I told you, I'm into talking and not doing. Talking and listening to you is what sexually arouses me. Talking is what I want. Through your words and emotions, I prefer creating my own images than watching them unfold on television or experiencing them myself in a bedroom."

"Okay, I get it. I do. Whatever floats your boat, Malcolm," she said with a shrug. "I can do whatever it is you want. I can have sex with your friends and I can tell you everything that happened and how I was feeling as it happened. Yet..."

"Yet, what?"

"Why me? There are lots of women out there who'd jump at working for you and for this kind of one-sided deal. So, what's the catch?"

To be continued...

12