Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, June, I'd love for your to kiss and lick my cock. I love for you to feel, fondle, and cup my balls while licking them. I'd love for you to stroke my cock while sucking my cock," he said.

Some modicum of success, even though he repeated what she had just said word for word. Nonetheless, she earned more of a response from him than just yes. Suddenly, feeling as if she was controlling him with her hand and about to control him with her mouth, she enjoyed playing this sexy game of erotic questions and answers. Excited by the anticipation of his next answer, she kissed and licked his prick while formulating her next question.

"Do you want me to put your big, black prick in my mouth?"

"Yes," he said looking in her eyes.

"Do you want me to suck you, Malcolm?"

"Yes," he said staring at her holding his cock in her hand.

"Tell me. Say the words, Malcolm. Tell me what you want. Tell me what to do," said June staring up at the big man.

"I want you to take my big, black prick in your little mouth and suck me, June, while I hump your beautiful mouth and fuck your gorgeous face," said Malcolm with obvious sexual excitement.

"Before I take you in my mouth, Malcolm," said June teasing him. "You must promise me something first," she said torturing him.

"What's that, June? What is it you need me to promise you before you suck my cock?" He brushed away some of her long, chestnut hair that fell forward in her face. He looked at her as if he was in love with her. "I need to see your pretty face while you suck my cock," he said. "You're so beautiful. You're so sexy."

Taking his hint, as if she was a beautiful filly getting ready to run a slow race of seduction instead of a fast horserace, she tossed her hair back with a flip of her head and smiled up at him with her big, green eyes.

"I love it when you do that," he said reaching his big hand out to stroke her beautiful hair. "That's so hot and you have such beautiful, shiny hair."

"Do what? What's so hot?"

"I find it so erotically and sexually arousing when you toss your hair back like that with a flip of your pretty head. Now whenever I need to, I can visualize you tossing back your hair before getting ready to suck me. Now that I have that visual forever etched in my mind to replay later of you flipping back your beautiful, long hair, you just gave me a memory that I'm unable to create unless I've seen it for myself. I thank you for that and I thank you for convincing me to have sex with you," said Malcolm.

"You're welcome, It's my pleasure," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry for interrupting you but what was it that you wanted me to promise you before you suck me?"

"You must promise me, Malcolm..."

"Yes?"

"Promise me that you won't hold back."

"Hold back? What do you mean, June? What you see is what you get with me. I'm as honest as I'm open," he said looking at her with as much sexual lust as he was looking at her with romantic love.

"Yes, I know that about you and I love that about you but that's not what I meant."

Oh, oh, she said the L word. It just slipped out. She wondered if he noticed her faux pas. In the way she was looking at him and in the way that she was pandering over him, she wondered if he now thought that she loved him. Maybe she did love him. She didn't know. Maybe, more than just sex, what they had was love at first sight. Accustomed to being abused by her husband and not being fully appreciated by her pimp, she could easy fall in love with Malcolm, a man who treats her with kindness, attentiveness, and respect.

"What did you mean about me holding back?"

"Promise me that when I make you so aroused with my hand, my mouth, and my tongue," she said kissing and licking his cock, "that you'll cum in my mouth. I need to taste you, Malcolm. I need to feel your warm, oozy cum splash against the back of my throat," she felt his cock throb in her hand with her words.

"Don't worry, June. I don't think there's a man alive who could hold back from cumming in your beautiful mouth while you're sucking him," said Malcolm with a laugh.

"One more thing," she said with a sexy smile and tossing her hair back again if only for the benefit of his visual recall later.

"Yes? What is it June?"

"Would you mind terribly if I swallowed your cum instead of making a mess by spitting?" She looked up at him and smiled.

"It wouldn't be a much of a blowjob unless I ejaculated in your mouth and you swallowed, now would it?" He touched her cheek before leaning his big, upper body down to kiss her. "If it will make you happy for me to cum in your mouth, June, and for you to swallow me, who am I to deny you that pleasure?"

"Thank you, Malcolm."

Slowly, as if opening her mouth wider for her dentist, she took his giant, black cock inside her mouth. She never had a black man's cock in her mouth before. She never had a cock this big in her mouth before. The girth of his cock stretched her lips. Suddenly, she felt how a snake must feel when swallowing a much larger animal. When she wrapped her hand around his dick, she could barely touch her fingers around. She pulled him from her mouth to look at it. He must have been 10 inches long and 5 or 6 inches around. As soon as she took him in her mouth, she was excited. She was wet. She looked up at him watching her suck him before removing his prick from his mouth to speak.

"Do you like watching me suck you?"

"Yes," he said.

While staring up at him, she flicked out her tongue again to lick the head of his dick and the length of his cock before she continued blowing him. She could feel his excitement throbbing and stiffening in her mouth. As if measuring his excitement with her hand and with her mouth by the pulsations of his cock, she received pleasure in controlling his excitement by wrapping her hand around his cock and gently stroking him. Moving her hand up and down faster, she sucked him while swirling her tongue around the tip of his big dick. He was so big. He was so hard. He was so powerful. He was so beautiful.

"Touch me," she said again and removing his cock from her mouth to speak. She watched him touching her before she resumed sucking him.

She felt Malcolm's big fingers unbutton the rest of her blouse and when he reached his hand inside to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her bra, she was aroused. Then, when he inserted his big hand inside her bra. She could feel his breathing change and she knew that she was getting to him with her mouth, lips, and tongue as much as he was getting to her with his cock and his hand. With his hand too big to comfortably fit between her bra and her tit, glad that she had worn a front snapping bra, she removed his cock from her mouth to sit up and unsnap her bra. Sitting up straighter, she stuck out her chest. It was so sexually exciting to watch him staring at her breasts.

"Do you like my tits?" She looked down at her naked tits before looking up at him.

"You have beautiful breasts, June."

"Touch me, Malcolm. Feel me as if I were your lover and you were making love to me," she said suddenly feeling so vulnerable that she exposed her loneliness and unhappiness to him. "Cup my breasts in your big hands and finger my nipples."

Using both hands, he took both of her breasts in his hands while fingering her nipples.

"Slowly run your palms across my nipples," she said as if she was his sexual education teacher and he was her student. "Finger my nipples, Malcolm. I like having my nipples fingered. I like having my nipples, pulled, turned, and twisted," she said leaning back down in his lap to suck him, while he pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples.

"Malcolm, your cock is so big. I love sucking you." As soon as she said that, she could feel him become more excited. "I love blowing you. I love feeling your big, hard cock in my warm, wet mouth," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak and reinserting it again before removing it again. "I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to taste you. I can't wait to swallow you."

"Oh, baby, this is so wrong."

"Cum for me, Malcolm. Cum. I can't wait to feel you explode in my mouth," she said sensing his sudden resistance that disappeared with her every sexual word she said, with every fast stroke she gave, and with every deep suck and tongue swirl she delivered. Stroking him faster while sucking him deeper, she felt the excited results of him in her hand and in her mouth. Verbally validated, she knew that it was her words that controlled him more than her actions.

"Oh, June, baby, suck my cock, honey. Suck me," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her head.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, Malcolm. Cum for me," she said removing his cock in and out of her mouth to speak. "I want you to shoot your warm, oozy, load down my throat. I want to swallow all of your cum. I want you to hump my mouth and fuck my face as I suck you," she said stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper. "Then, after you cum in my mouth," she said looking up at him to give him a sexy look. "I want you to save some cum to cum again all over my face. Give me a cum bath Malcolm. Make me your cum bath bitch. Now go ahead and stick your big finger up my warm, wet pussy as I continue sucking you."

She pulled his hand down and put it up beneath her short skirt and, obediently as if he were a boy instead of a man having sex for the first time, he obeyed. His big index finger pushed her panty aside, teased her clit, and felt her wetness. Finger fucking her with one, long, thick finger as he teased her clit with the other, no longer talking, she was too busy sucking. The harder she sucked him and the faster she stroked him, the more excited he became. Until he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head forward and down in his lap. Putting a big, heavy hand to the back of her head, he thrust up his hips to hump her mouth while fucking her face. As if a canon shot, he exploded a volley of cum in her mouth.

"Oh, Malcolm," said June after she accepted and swallowed his warm, slimy goop. "Oh, Malcolm," she cooed running her tongue over her lips. Then, as soon as she removed him from her mouth, as if a surprise attach, he shot a second load of cum all over her face and tits.

"Oh, my God, June, what have you done? I'm so very sorry. This is so wrong. I can't believe you blew me. I can't believe you sucked me off. I can't believe you swallowed my cum. I can't believe I gave you a cum bath. Look at you. You're a mess. You have my cum everywhere," he said with a laugh.

"Don't worry, Malcolm. What happened here is our dirty, little secret." After she wiped his cum from her face, hair, and tits with some tissues, she took his big face between her hands and kissed him. "Okay? It's our secret. So long as I tell you what everyone else does, no one needs to know what we do." She laughed, "And the next time we're together, I want you to fuck me with that big tool. I want you to pound my pussy and part my clam with you black kielbasa. I want to experience that big, black cock deep in my cunt. Only, with you being so big" she said with a laugh, "I'll be on top."

Malcolm drove June home. Making sure she made it safely home, he let her out at the top of her street and watched her as she walked to her house.

"Bye, Malcolm. Thanks for the great evening," she said smiling and waving him good-bye.

"You have my card. Call me and we'll talk more about our future plans," he said out his open car window as he slowly drove away.

As June neared her house, she saw her husband's pickup truck parked in the driveway. When she opened the front door, he was there waiting for her explanation of who she was with and where she was.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago

Its more fetish base than sexual my curiosity is piqued. In for penny in for a pound.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
Summer, My Sister's Best Friend The love of his life is his big sister's best friend, Summer.in Romance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Katy's Double Life Ch. 01 The Mistext - A white wife discovers her hidden wild side.in Interracial Love
More Stories