Sex In The Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be afraid -just say it," she whispered and opened her mouth to meet mine.

The passion of our kiss was much more than I ever expected. I sucked in her long tongue and tasted Debbie's pussy. She must have tasted herself in my mouth. It was all so erotic and sensual. The spit oozed from the corners of my mouth, as I pulled away.

"God Nancy I want you to eat my pussy. I want to fuck you, or make love to you... I don't care! Tell me what to do! I want you sooo bad!" I was almost in tears with frustration coupled with desire.

"OK ladies. Go ahead and have your wicked way with me. I'm all yours," she said and lay down.

I took advantage of her invitation and crawled over her body into a 69. Getting her to eat me out with that long tongue was a priority. Immediately, I started eating out her pussy. Pleasantly, she returned the favor. Within a matter of minutes she gave me an orgasm with that long thick tongue of hers. I lifted my face up from her pussy and screamed with pure delight, as my juices flowed. When I went back down to finish doing her, Debbie had inserted the huge dildo and was reaming it back and forth inside her cunt. From one end of the long rubber fucker to the other, she easily had taken it all in and I felt her body shake underneath mine. My hand joined Debbie's at the base of the tool and helped shove it in deeper. Stretching myself out on her long torso, I took her clit in my mouth. I sucked on her sizeable ball, while Debbie went down below to lick and tongue her asshole. Nancy was on fire and had one solid climax that must have lasted a good five minutes. Whenever we felt her coming back down, we shifted into high gear again and again.

"Please, PLEASE stop now girls or I'll just burst!" She pleaded, trying to catch her breath.

Debbie and I stopped, extracted the pussy drenched dildo and met back at her face for more intimate kisses. We continued to toy with her tits and stroke her pussy.

"GOD DAM! I've never been fucked like that before! Are you SURE you two aren't bi?"

Debbie and I looked at each other and giggled, "I'm not too sure about anything now!" I decided, and ran three of my fingers inside her pussy.

"Barb, if you don't stop that now, I... I'll just end up begging for more. Please?" She panted.

"Please what?" I teased, and rubbed her clit with my palm.

"Please..." She had a craving to her voice.

"Nancy, tell me what you want, Baby," I whispered, and watched her pelvis rise and fall with wanton desire.

"Oh Barb. Do me like Debbie did you before," she begged and reached down to pull her lips wide open.

Of course I knew what she wanted. I just wasn't sure I could go that far. Would that mean I REALLY was bi-sexual? As it was, I had little time to decide, as her pussy pushed harder and harder against my saturated hand. All I would have to do is lower my thumb. One simple move, but I couldn't bring myself to cross that imaginary threshold from straight into (what I've always considered) the unnatural world of homosexuality. Up until that point, I rationalized my infrequent sexual behavior with women (Debbie in particular) as meaningless erotic play. Play that was in the form of teasing and taunting each other, while our men were away, or while the men watched. That's not to say that Debbie's come-ons didn't arouse me. But, up until now they were a precursor or foreplay to having sex with a man. This was quite different. I might have been subconsciously attracted to Debbie; with Nancy, this was a conscious attraction. I was actually lusting for another woman.

My head was swimming with mixed emotions, trying to deal with the dilemma. Debbie stopped her massive tit sucking, glanced up at Nancy's pained expression, then down at my hand. In her mind, there was no question. Her eyes fixed on mine, as she slowly turned my thumb and instantly my fist entered her pussy.

"Give her what she needs, Barb. You know how good it feels, don't you?" Said Debbie, with a wink.

I knew then, it was the only right thing to do. If I hadn't been so turned on, it would have seemed like a clinical procedure. However, I was turned on and running my hand deeper inside only made me hornier. Her tender vaginal walls constricted around my hand and forearm, as she thrust herself on me. My forearm was halfway inside her, when out of the blue, she jerked her knees up and turned herself over. She raised up on her hands and knees into the doggy position, which made me rise to my knees or loose my arm. Her huge tits swung like oversized pendulums banging together, as she went into full fucking mode.

Her noticeable reactions to my every move empowered me, much the same way I felt when fucking a man. That overwhelming need to pleasure my partner soon erased any skepticism. Reaching between her legs, my other hand went to clit. Debbie noticed my change of heart, and reacted with a sense of pride in her eyes. She gave me a true lover's kiss, followed by an all-knowing stare. She lowered her face to Nancy's moving butt and began licking her asshole. Before long, Nancy's rectum was fully lubricated with Debbie's saliva. Everything about Nancy was extra sized, even her asshole. Starting first with her two thin fingers, Debbie easily pushed them into her puckered hole. Nancy squealed with delight and reached back to pull her ass cheeks open further.

"Oooh Baby! I love getting it in the ass. More, Baby MORE!" She grunted.

If Nancy had only known Debbie as I do, she would have known that Debbie needs very little encouragement. Now it was four fingers reaming her ass.

"Ummmm, that's it! More, MORE!" Yelled Nancy, impatiently.

"Give it to her, girl! She wants it ALL! Do it," I whispered intently, and shoved my arm in deeper.

My fist finally found the end of her, with my arm inserted past the elbow. Debbie formed her hand into an arrow. I watched, with a sense of diabolical pleasure as her entire hand twisted and turned, until it entered the puckered hole. It was the first time I was able to witness Debbie's technique, up close and personal. My juices flowed anew, as she buried her wrist into the amazon's expanding rectum. I flexed my bicep muscle repeatedly and pinched her clit, while Debbie twisted and thrust more of her arm into her. Nancy's huge body shook and thrashed in an involuntary seizure of obvious pain.

"OH GOD - OH GOD - NO - NO MORE! I can't stand it! OH GODDD!" She pleaded.

Once the tremors subsided, her body seemed to adjust. That's when pleasure took over and she had at least three earth-shaking orgasms that I'll never forget. Her sensitivity was at such a heightened level, she had two more climaxes on the way down.

The three of us kissed and cuddled with the affection of long time lovers. Two beautiful women had pleasured me like no man has before or since. And, I had given myself entirely to both of them, without pretense or reservation. In the process, I had attained a plateau of femininity that I never imagined existed. In that moment of solemn self-awareness and fullness, I knew that any future sexual episodes with women would be measured by that one shining epiphany. I will never loose my love for having balls-to-the-wall sex with a man, but I can no longer deny my lust for other women. Simply put, I will never be the same again.

Debbie and I exchanged numbers with Nancy and scheduled another appointment for the following month. It was late in the afternoon, when it dawned on Debbie that she still had an errand to run for her husband. We left the spa feeling like a million bucks, jumped in Debbie's care and headed for the jobsite.

Continued with "The Security Room Gangbang".

12