Sex on the Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
Cam has a follow up session with Max.
2.8k words
4.65
1.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Cam lay on their sun-loungers, enjoying the warmth of the sun on their skin. The sweat was slowly running off their bodies, the heat of the bright sun warming their bodies. Cam was sitting reading his book, whilst Jack slowly surveyed the other people round the pool, specifically those clad in bikinis.

"You know you'll never find someone to hook up with if you keep your head in your book." Jack said, causing Cam to pause and look up form the page he was on.

"Huh?" Cam responded.

"Never mind," jack smiled, before turning his attention across the pool.

"That's what I'm talking about," he smiled, causing Cam to follow his gaze. Almost directly across from them, sitting on her own, was a blonde women clad in a tiny black bikini. Her top barely covered the swell of her breasts, the ties holding it in place undone to avoid tan lines, causing the cups to look like they might fall off at any point. Her long slender legs were smooth and tanned, glistening in the sun form the lotion she'd applied.

Almost as if she felt the gazes upon her, she lifted her eyes, and smiled coyly in Jack's direction.

"I'm in," Jack smiled, casually waving back.

"You always think you're in," Cam smiled, how do you know she wasn't smiling at me?"

"Whatever," Jack laughed, "I'll prove it to you, I bet I can be chatting to her by the time you get back with drinks."

"You're just doing that so I get the drinks," Cam smiled.

"It's all inclusive, it doesn't cost you anything."

"Alright," Cam laughed, slipping on his flip flops and easing himself off the lounger. As he made his way up the steps to the first-floor bar, he saw Jack get up off his lounger and head over to the woman.

5 minutes later, beer in each hand, Cam stepped out on the veranda overlooking the pool. He shook his head in wonderment as he saw Jack sitting on the lounger with the women, the two of them clearly hitting it off. As he watched, he saw the women reach out and caress Jack's arm as she emphasised a point.

Deciding not to cramp Jack's style, he stayed on the veranda and finished his beer. He'd started on the second one when a thought crossed his mind. If Jack was occupied with the mysterious woman, then he was free to go and see if Max was around. His heart quickened at the thought of being with him again, and he didn't even bother to finish his beer, placing it on the table, before heading to the lifts.

He was crossing reception heading to the lifts when the doors opened, and who should step out but Max. The other man was clad just in his swim shorts, his tanned torso already showing a sheen of sweat. Under his arm he carried a neatly rolled towel.

"Cam", Max exclaimed, changing direction towards him, "What are you doing today?"

"I was just coming to find you," Cam smiled bashfully, "what about you?"

"Well, I was going to laze by the pool, but now, I've got a better idea."

With that, he turned around and Cam followed him back to the lift. They stepped in, and Max pressed the button for his floor. The doors closed, leaving the two of them alone.

Overcome with urge, Cam stepped up and pulled Max into a kiss, his tongue eagerly probing. Max opened his mouth, allowing Cam's tongue to enter, swirling with his own. Their passionate kiss only lasted a few seconds as the lift dinged for their flow and they broke, smiling at each other as they panted for breath.

Giggling, they wandered down the hallway, stopping at a doorway. Max pulled his keycard out and with a beep the door unlocked and he pushed through. Cam saw the familiar layout of the room, the same as his. Sunlight streamed in through the open window, the curtains gently swaying in the sea breeze. Beyond the curtain Cam saw a balcony, and guessed the room overlooked the pool several floors below.

That was all he took in as Max pulled him close again, their open mouths willing to consume each other. Cam let his hands run over Max's back, feeling the muscle below. Their bodies tight together, he could feel Max's erection growing, mirroring his own. His hands moved southwards, reaching under Max's waistband hand squeezed the other man's ass, causing him to moan.

For his part, Max reached down the front of Cam's shorts, and let his hand trace the length of Cam's cock, also causing him to moan. Gently he caressed it, causing it to harden even more. Cam was suddenly eager to be of restraints, and so breaking the kiss quickly pulled his shorts down, standing naked in front of Max. Smiling, Max did the same, before their kiss resumed, their naked bodies clinched together.

Cam moved his hand forward, and reaching between them, grabbed hold of Max's cock, gentle repeating what Max had done to him, caressing it to full length. Feeling the hard rod between his fingers, he wanted more, and breaking their kiss, he slowly sank to his knees, wanting to taste the cock between his hands. He was nervous, having not sucked a cock before, but desire took over.

Gently, he took this tip into his mouth, letting his tongue play over the slit and down the edge of Max's cut head. As he did, he let his hand continue to play with the bottom of the shaft, focusing his lips on the sensitive area of Max's cock.

"Mmmm," Max moaned, clearly enjoying the attention Cam was applying and so he continued, gently teasing Max. Max wanted more though, and gently put his hands on Cam's head, encouraging him to take more of the hard cock into his mouth.

Slowly, cautiously, Cam took more of the length into his mouth, slightly chocking as it moved in. He was surprised how he could only take half the length before feeling the pressure on this throat, causing him to gag. Pulling back, saliva trailing down his chin as he did, he tried again, tasting the salty pre-cum on Max's cock as he did. Again, he felt it hitting the back of his throat, but tried to take more, forcing more of the rigid cock into his mouth.

"Mmmm, good boy," Max moaned, as Cam let his mouth slide up and down the shaft. After a few attempts, he started to get used to the feeling of having a cock stuffed in his mouth, the feeling of it not causing him to gag any more. The room was filled now with the gentle moans of Max, and the sucking noise emitting from Cam's mouth as he showered attention on Max's cock. Taking the cock from his mouth, he gently sucked on Max's balls, before taking the cock back into his mouth, letting his hands play with the balls as he did.

His mouth was beginning to ache, having never done this before, but he continued, wanting to make Max cum. In an effort to tip him over the edge he sped up, letting is tongue go wild over the full length of Max's shaft. He cast his eyes up as he did, seeing that Max had his eyes closed now, and was panting hard.

Suddenly, Max let out a groan, and a garbled "I'm cumming." Before Cam could react, he felt Max's cock pulsing, and a stream of cum spurted into his mouth. He cried out in surprise, causing cum to stream out of his mouth. Max took his cock out of Cam's mouth and directed the next stream all over Cam's face, coating hist nose and cheeks with sticky cum. With a final spurt he finished, and then pushed it back towards Cam's mouth, eager to have it cleaned. Cam obliged, feeling the member soften as he licked it clean. Max stepped back, letting his cock fall from Cam's mouth as he did, and helped Cam stand. Cam glanced at the mirror, looking in surprise at the face looking back, coated in cum, his hair a sweaty mess. Licking his lips, he tasted the strange taste of the cum, and realised with a shock he'd just swallowed Max's load.

"You know you look really sexy right now," Max whispered in Cam's ear.

"Really, I look a mess," Cam said.

"A hot mess though," max said, and took Cam's chin, turning his head, and kissed him once more. This was tender, and only fleeting, as Max gently licked his own cum off from Cam's face, before kissing Cam deeply again. Cam could taste the cum on the other man's lips, a strange but not unpleasant taste.

"Are you feeling naughty?" Max whispered, breaking the kiss.

"Why?"

"Fancy going outside?" Max said, nodding at the balcony. Without waiting for an answer, he pulled Cam along, and stepped out onto the balcony. The full force of the sun hit them, the cool of the air-conditioned room gone. Glancing over the concrete wall, Cam looked over the metal handrail at the pool below. Idly he noticed that Jack's lounger was empty, and glancing across saw that the women's one was too. At this level, several floors up no one on the ground could see them.

He turned, and pulled Max close again, his rock-hard cock smearing its own pre-cum against Max's abs as them met.

"My turn," Max smiled, and swiftly sank to his knees.

"Fuck," Cam moaned as Max's voracious mouth closed over his shaft, his tongue teasing as his own had done so recently. He guiltily looked round at the balconies around him, but no one was out, his cry unheeded, and so let himself relax as Max went to town.

Max had no trouble taking his slightly shorter cock into his mouth, his head bobbing up and down as he toyed with Cam's balls. Cam let his body relax, leaning back against the wall, feeling the chill of the metal rail against his back.

"Mmmm," he moaned, as, without letting his mouth leave Cam's cock, Max reached his hands around and started playing with Cam's ass, his fingers kneading the pliant flesh. Knowing what Max wanted Cam widened his stance, allowing Max to gently slide one finger into his tight ass.

"Ahhh," he moaned, as the finger probed and played with his ass, pressure on his prostate heightening the pleasure of the mouth round his cock. He felt the pressure building inside of him, and he wanted to beg Max to slow down, but the feeling of his mouth on his cock was too much. With a final cry that echoed out towards the sky he came, feeling his cock pulsing in Max's mouth.

Looking down he saw Max smiling up at him, not a drop of cum seeping from his lips as Cam finished cumming.

"Turn around" Max said, and Cam did so, leaning up against the railing, looking out across the sea beyond.

He shivered in delight as he felt Max's tongue on his ass, transferring his own cum into his asshole for lubrication. He pushed his ass back in anticipation as he felt Max's finger re-enter his ass, toying with it, making it ready for what was to cum. The sun beat down on his face, sweat smearing the remains of the cum on his face as a second finger joined the first. But fingers weren't enough for Cam.

"Fuck me now," he moaned in frustration, causing Max to smile.

He stood, his cock once again hard and ready for more action, he spat on his hand, the remnants of cum with the saliva, and stroked his cock. Gently, he positioned himself behind Cam and pushed forward, his hand guiding his cock towards Cam's ass.

"Fuuuck," Cam moaned as his ass stretched, taking the head of Max's cock into it. He lent over more, pushing his ass against Max's cock as the other man slowly pushed past the resistance, until it slid full length inside Cam's ass.

Gently he pulled out, before sliding full length once more, his crotch pushed firmly against Cam's ass. Teasing, he wiggled his hips, his cock gyrating in Cam's ass, before pulling back again.

"Harder," Cam moaned, the feeling of the cock in his ass good, but wanting more, to be feeling like Max was driving deeply into him.

Max obliged, building a rhythm with his hips, pulling out before slapping forward again, their bodies meeting with a meaty slap. His hands were around Cam's waist now, pulling his ass onto his cock, causing Cam to hold onto the railing for dear life, his eyes now cast down at the swimming pool where holidaymakers lay, not aware of the carnal pleasures above.

Both their bodies were slick with sweat, and Cam's back was beginning to ache form this position. Max must have noticed as, without breaking rhythm, let him stand, changing the angle of his thrusts. Cam turned, reaching out to the wall beside them, putting his arm out to support them as Max lent his body to follow the contours of Cam's, his hot breath warm on Cam's neck as he nibbled Cam's ear. Cam turned his head, kissing Max deeply and passionately, before Max stood once more. Short sharp thrusts were pounding Cam's ass, causing his own hard again cock to freely swing.

He was moaning loudly know, all thought of restraint had gone. Max too was the same, muttering how hot Cam was as he continued to pound Cam's ass. Cam reached back, his hands grabbing Max's hips, pulling the other man deeper onto him. With a final thrust Max came, pumping his cum deep into Cam's ass. Their frenetic pace slowed, and gently Max slipped his cock out of Cam's ass, pulling the cum with it to drip down Cam's leg.

"Let's get comfy." Max said, and Cam agreed, his legs aching from the positions he had been in.

They flopped onto the bed, turning eagerly and kissing once more, this time a gentle post sex kiss, intense but not as urgent. Cam's hands caressed Max's body, wondering at the sexiness of the man kissing him. His own cock was still hard, and with a smile, Max's hand came down and gently caressed it.

They stayed like this for several minutes, mouths locked together, the sweat slowly cooling on their bodies, Max's hand on Cam's cock, before Cam noticed Max getting hard again.

"How do you keep going?" he mused out loud.

"When I have a sexy guy with me, it's not difficult," Max smiled, before letting go of Cam's cock, and rolling him to face away. He rolled close, and taking his cock in one hand, slid it neatly back into Cam's ass, the cum from their previous fucking helping it slide in without problem.

"Fuck that feels good," Cam murmured, as whilst Max slowly fucked him once more, he reached over ad started to play with Cam's cock.

Turning his head he kissed Max once more, as Max's cock continued to slowly slide in and out of his ass.

He knew he wouldn't last long, and wanting them to cum together he urged Max to fuck him harder. The speed again increased, both from the cock inside his ass and the hand on his own cock. His breathing became more ragged, and behind him he could tell Max was close too. With a final breath he came, spurting his cum over Max's hand, onto the sheets below. Almost immediately he felt Max cum again, spurting he warm cum into Cam's wide ass. They lay there panting for several moments, Max's cock remaining in Cam's ass until slowly it came out with a sucking pop. Cam snuggled into Max's arms, which he draped over Cam's body, and felt sated.

They must have dropped off to sleep, the sun markedly lower when Cam came too. Turning, he saw Max was awake, looking at him, smiling softly. He could tell what was going on in Cam's head, and so said,

"You should probably have a quick shower before you leave."

"Only if you join me," Cam said, rolling off the bed, feeling the other man's eyes devouring his body.

Without a word Max followed him, and it was almost half an hour later when cam finally left Max's room, a quick shower having turned into something altogether more fun.

He headed back down the lift, deciding to head back to the pool in case Jack as still busy. Surprised, he saw his towel and book still where he had left them, clearly pool etiquette was good and no one had taken his lounger. Sitting down, the warmth soon lulled him of to sleep and it was there than Jack found him some time later.

"I assume you had a good afternoon," Cam asked, when Jack strolled up, a smile plastered over his face.

"Oh yeh," Jack smiled, "what that girl can do... wow. Sorry for leaving you, hope you weren't too bored."

"Nope, I managed to keep myself occupied." Cam smiled.