Sex Slave's Enormous Problem

Story Info
A working girl gets a monster of a surprise.
4.2k words
4.55
144.1k
155

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day started as most did. I woke to Kinsey yelling at another girl to get out of the bathroom. We went for breakfast and then started our preparation for the evening. Our chores we're a little different than most. Instead of washing dishes we washed sex toys. Instead of hanging laundry we folded lingerie. I'd been at the Palace Proper for only a few months but it was the nicest of the flesh houses I'd been in by far. I'd been taken from my parents and sold in to sexual slavery as payment for debts that my father had accumulated and until I'd earned that back I wasn't free to leave. Thankfully, through good behaviour and my unique looks, I was able to climb the ranks from the horrid squalor I was originally condemned to. Unlike that place of peeling wall paper and rotting carpets, this was luxury. The room where we dressed was spectacular. The solid dark wood like a living thing as it gleamed from its place on the walls. You would think that the floor to ceiling darkness would be oppressive but coupled with ornate cream rugs that covered most of the red veined marble floor, it just felt regal.

We only worked at night, due to our cliental being, for the most part royalty and corporate titans, they needed somewhere to relax and let off steam. We were treated well; no beatings and the clients were not allowed to mistreat us. Requests for more masochistic tendencies were satisfied by the girls who wanted to earn higher pay or enjoyed it. Though occasionally this would be disregarded, punishment being the only exception that I was aware of.

The evening proceeded as usual. Kinsey and I sat at our matching vanities and started our primping and preening. Kinsey was one of the more beautiful of the girls, her huge grey eyes like a fawn, filling a dainty pixy face. Her long, slim arms wrapped in a black silk robe that consumed her lithe form. She was built like the supermodels of old, with maybe a little more bust and ass than would have been accepted. Her smile was open and perfect as she applied a deep purple gloss.

"Deema are you listening? I heard rumours" she said, a sly smile tugging at those plump lips.

"About what?" I replied "I've not heard a thing"

"That a special client is arriving and that he has unusual...requirements."

I saw my bright blue eyes widen in the mirror as I turned towards her station.

"Surely he'll be given to the D-Team then?" That was the nickname we gave to the girls who liked the rough stuff, D for the dungeon they worked in down stairs. I turned back to my mirror and added thick black liner to my mascara and smoky lids, making my pale skin stand out.

She dropped her robe to the floor and stated pawing through the wardrobe for her outfit. She had a fetish for matching her lips to her getup so I could guarantee it would be the same shade of purple as her gloss. As she turned, her tattoo caught the light. The small white symbol matched her skin almost perfectly. Unlike the three separate ones that I had, she only had one representing this house. She had been here her whole professional life. The delicate series of lines that made up a swirling P sate on her lower spine above her pert ass, no bigger than half my pinkie finger. The UV tattoos were a sign of our ownership and the place we served. Kinsey started pulling out bits of lace and silks, holding them against her pale golden skin in front of the mirror.

Ignoring my statement she added "I also heard he has a thing for the exceptional" and made a point of making a slow, lingering look at my hair. I followed her eyes to my reflection. My fire red hair was one of the reasons I'd been purchased by the house owner. It was a rarity, along with my pale, almost white skin and big blue eyes, I was a genetic fluke thought to be extinct. Red hair could only be found in a bottle for the most part. Issues with genetic tampering had made the red gene almost extinct.

"You don't think? Surely the Superior wouldn't let a client hurt us?-me?" I must have looked horrified because concern crossed her perfect features.

"I don't know. I hope not, you're the best roommate I've ever had." She said trying to break the tension in the room. "Anyway..." she added "It's just a rumour. Who knows who he'll pick?"

She turned back to the wardrobe, did some rummaging and threw a sexy black silk and lace combo at me. "You should look your best regardless. Who knows, you could become his favourite, or better he could buy you for himself!"

I moved to the bed where the tiny garments lay and started to dress. I know she was trying to lighten the mood, many of us dreamed about being free and being someone's favourite meant you were theirs exclusively which meant less people to please and while it didn't happen often sometimes a girl was purchased and taken into a private home. It was as good as being free.

I slipped my generous curves into the gorgeous bra and panties that she'd pulled out, I couldn't complain, Kinsey had excellent taste. My bust felt like it was under my chin but the darkness complimented my skin tone perfectly. I added black satin sky high heels and followed Kinsey in to the hallway.

The hallway was done in the same dark wood and marble as the rooms on this floor, like the decorator couldn't be bothered to mix it up a bit. The girls stood in a line of ten with backs to the wall. The stars shone through the window and the end of the corridor, the moonlight highlighting the engraving on the big double doors to the side. The hallway was large enough to stand four abreast but normal procedure was to stand aside until the client made a request and the Superior came to get us.

Tonight though, the Superior came through the doors in a fluster.

"Girls, there has been a change in protocol for this evening." She said as she walked up and down the line, her short brown bob swishing as she turned. "I will be bringing a client to inspect you, if chosen you will be taken to the royal suite to be prepared and you will be sequestered until he is done with you." She didn't look happy at the last part, her short arms folding over her plump frame and the deep set lines in her face making furrows in her skin. It was defiantly against protocol to hand a girl over with no warning or prep and to give a client free reign over one was almost unheard of in any of the houses I'd worked in, clients could get abusive and girls were a valuable commodity.

The Superior paced a little longer.

The door started to open again and my heart started to pound in my chest.

"Heads down girls" she whispered.

We all took to memorising the marble floor. I was so tense my manicured nails were digging in to my palms. I tried to calm myself by thinking about all of the other beautiful girls here, maybe Kinsey was wrong and he liked girls with more colour to their skin or blondes, yeah maybe he liked blondes. The idea on no parameters was terrifying.

Kinsey pressed her shoulder against mine as a show of support; clearly she thought that was as likely as I did. My eyes flicked over to the door. From this vantage, all I could see where a pair of large brown shoes which looked very expensive.

There was whispering between what I assumed was the client and the Superior, I was far enough down the corridor that it was just mumbling. Then the Superior spoke.

"Girls, the client is going to do an inspection, if you are touched on the shoulder then you must step forwards."

Murmurs of agreement followed.

I was frozen still, surely I was freaking out for nothing.

Footsteps down the hall brought me back to myself. Heavy breathing, a turn and then back down the hall. He must have stayed towards the opposite wall as I couldn't get a glimpse of those shoes again. The urge to look up was overwhelming.

Murmuring and then the Superior's heels walking towards our end of the hall.

"This one?" she said and I heard Kinsey take a deep breath, she sounded almost excited. She never had been one to turn from a challenge.

I just wanted an easy life.

The client must of shaken his head or something else soundless because before I knew it Kinsey made a "huh" sound that was vaguely disappointed. As the hand fell on my shoulder my stomach clenched with dread.

"Deema, you will go straight to the Royal Suite and await the Sir's arrival. The serving girls are already there" she spoke softly.

"Yes mistress" I replied my voice stronger than I'd expected.

Shaking, I made my way to the back stairs. The Royal Suites were on the top floor and were the most opulent of the rooms we had. The maid was waiting by the largest of the doors on the floor and indicated for me to enter. I'd only been here once or twice, usually to replace something that was broken. While the maids were useful for most chores, sexual equipment was off limits to them and so was anything we wore, I think it was to give us some ownership of something.

The room was glorious. Done in shades of red and gold, the huge orgy sized bed covered with silk drapes and metal attachments of various kinds. The room had a clean feel to it but was made soft by the many candles lighting the room. Made endless by the ebony floor that sparkled like the night sky.

Lined on the large wooden sideboard was an array of the many dildos and vibrators we used in our play. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and then made my way to the bed.

The maid asked me to lie on my back and spread my legs. I was lubricated front and back and then a small vibrator was pushed in to my pussy.

The maids continued to work me until it was warm and damp then replaced the small vibrator with an average sized dildo. The vibrator they then pushed in to my ass, opening it up a little. I was used to the penetration in both holes and so far nothing usual was happening. I tried to relax in to the foreplay; I learned long ago that resistance only lead to pain. My body started to heat up from the core and my clit was tingling, the vibrator in my ass sending waves of pleasure all over my body.

The first orgasm came when the dildo was replaced by a larger version. This one was a good two inches wide with a large head and six inches long, I'd always liked feeling full, so as my pussy clenched around the intrusion I let myself fall into the feeling. I came hard and the maid nodded in approval. My hands clawed at the red silk sheets as I bit my lip and the dildo slid out of my soaked hole.

The next toy made my eyes widen, we didn't usually play with anything this big. It was jet black and a good inch or bigger than the last in both girth and length. Before the maid continued, she took the vibrator out of my ass and replaced it with a medium sized butt plug. As I got accustomed to the new fullness she started to push the head of the toy in to me. She took it slow and let me get adapted to it and before I knew, all was buried inside me. I was panting a little as she withdrew it, my fingers and toes tingling. She let my drink some water and brought over the next step in my preparation. This was the biggest yet, more than three inches wide and eight long. I started to get worried, maybe this guy had a fetish for weird things in holes, wine bottles and such, that'd just hurt. She started to work it inside me, using a finger vibrator on my clit. The head, popped into my soaking pussy and she worked it in slowly. Inch my inch I stretched to accommodate it, I tried to relax but the more I thought about what could be coming the tighter I got. The maid scowled at me as she used a bit more force.

"Relax or this will hurt" she said, as if I hadn't been doing this for years. I felt every single one of those eight inches moving further in to me. The ridges of the fake veins were rubbing against my slick walls creating a delicious friction. My pussy clenched and I came harder than before, the ripples flowing through every inch of me leaving me hot and shivering with need. My breasts were tingling and my small nipples so hard they showed through my bra. When she was done, instead of removing it she pulled my panties back over it so it stayed put.

The maids pulled my hands to the sides and attached restraints made from soft cotton. I wave of dread started in my stomach. I'd never been restrained for a client, maybe during if requested but it was always a discussion in the parameters of play. I felt the panic rising in my chest and for the first time in years I felt helpless. As I tested the bonds on my wrists the door started to open.

The maids had left at some point and it was just me and the man entering through the door.

The entry was bathed in shadow so that I could only see his outline from my vantage. My heart picked up its pace and I started to shake. He was huge, at least six and a half feet tall and massive through the shoulders. He undressed in the corner where the shadows were darkest, his shoes first. Clearly my mind was focusing on the inane. As he walked over the bed he paused and mumbled something I didn't quite catch, it sounded almost apologetic.

As he stepped in to the light I caught my breath, he was beautiful. His skin was perfectly tan, his eyes green and brown as they found the candle light, the hair was what was the most distracting though, long and dark, hanging over his shoulder. The hunger in his face was in direct conflict to his hunched stance, like he needed it but wasn't happy about it. His large hand rubbed his strong jaw that looked like it has only just seen the razor and a strong almost roman nose complimented high nearly unreal cheekbones. As I'd been drinking in the sight of him he'd decided to crawl towards me like a cat.

Only then did I see what was between those toned wide thighs. I froze. He glanced down following my gaze and then made full eye contact when he said,

"Yes, you see my problem" smiling shyly with a sculpted pair of lips.

I nodded because words had failed me.

"You're just beautiful" he added, "I knew I had to have you."

He could have said anything in that moment because my attention was firmly placed on the enormous engorgement between his legs. My first thought was that it couldn't be real and the second that it was never going to fit. I started to struggle without really realising it, panic and remnants of lust flooding my system. Stupid body betraying me. He took his cock in his hand, it had to be four inches wide and eleven long, though it was difficult to tell from here. He ran his other hand up my thigh and my pussy betrayed me again, throbbing, dripping.

I felt his long fingers run over my ass and tug at the plug buried there. He pulled until my pink little hole accommodated the removal. The feel of it stretching making my clit go hard and my hands claw for the sheets. When I'd finished panting I managed to get out a few words.

"It's...huge"

Way to state the obvious.

"Yes..." he replied with a smile and it was devastating. It detracted me for a moment.

He started to move my panties aside, playing with the dildo there. As he worked in and out of me my brain started to go wild. How much would this hurt? Would I be of any use to anyone again? Fear that I'd be turned out or relegated to maid made me terrified. I'd never get out. I pulled at my restraints, tears filling my eyes. I won't cry, I told myself, never that.

I'd been so distracted I didn't realised the tip of that huge cock was pushing against me. I struggled more. My pussy tensing against the intrusion, going against everything I knew.

"Please, please...don't I...oh-god..." I whined. My breath leaving me as he pushed and stopped to let me adjust.

He placed one hand by my head and the other by my hip to get a better angle. His weight pinned my lower half and I realised there was no getting away from this.

My legs felt like they were a mile apart. His hot, solid girth pushing at my slick wet folds. The moment that enormous head infiltrated my wetness I knew I was going to have to take it all. He pushed and retreated, forcing me open. I moaned and felt tears rising in my chest.

"Relax, it won't be as difficult if you just relax" he whispered into my ear.

I tried my best, his fingers sliding over my clit helped. I felt the rough skin of his touch on my most delicate place and the hum of orgasm flowed from nowhere. His sensuous mouth took to my neck, kissing and nibbling at my ear. The pain of the stretching morphing in to something else. The fear that had been so prominent fell away and roaring pleasure started to burn between my thighs. As the feeling grew, my pussy clenched around him. He threw his head back and released another amazing smile. Very distracting.

"You're starting to like it?" his tone almost wondrous.

He pushed himself in further.

"Oh my...oh..." I moaned.

He slid that monster cock in and out of me until he was buried to the balls. He stopped for a second, it felt amazing, and I never thought I could feel this full.

"I want to roll you over" he said, undoing my bonds.

"o-okay" I stammered as he slid himself out of me.

I felt like jelly but somehow managed to turn over and get on my knees.

He placed his arm under my stomach and push the tip back in to me.

"mmmm...oh" the moan slipped out.

I felt the cold tip of the butt plug pushing at my ass again. Felt it stretch me out. His cock pushed further in at the same time and it twitched so hard I experienced it though my whole body.

"You're amazing" his voice whispered in my ear.

The plug popped into place in my ass and he started fucking me.

That solid piece of flesh drove into me until I couldn't remember my own name.

"Cum for me" I felt the words more than heard them. "I'm going to cum in you".

I tried to say that it wasn't protocol; the words got stuck somewhere, drowned out by the start of what was the most amazing orgasm of my life. It built from everywhere, flowing out with each thrust, drowning me in fireworks of endorphins. He tensed up behind me, his cock pulsing. Pushing, faster and harder. He jerked as his release filled me, dripping down the side of my hole and down my things. He just kept cumming, filling me until I didn't think I could take any more.

He pulled out slowly and then ran his fingers up my thighs. His fingers were at my mouth covered in our juices.

"Taste it" he breathed into my cheek.

So I did, I slid those long fingers all the way down my throat.

He made a noise like a growl and flipped me over on to my back.

Then he buried his face into my thighs and lapped up the mess that we'd created. I thought I'd pass out from the sensation, my whole body was shaking, my eyes far back in my head. He licked up from my things, running his tongue over my stomach, pulling my bra down to lick my nipples and kiss my breasts. Then he kissed my lips, thrusting his tongue in to my mouth.

I could taste us again. Without thinking I bit down on his lip, just enough teeth to make me want to cum all over again. He jerked, not expecting it and my eyes flew open. I'd forgotten that he was a client. Our eyes met, mine surely holding fear. His were wide, surprised. He made that growl like noise again and kissed me harder. I could feel his amazing body pressed against me.

Relief washed through me, made me bold.

"Can I return the favour?" I gestured to his glistening member.

I got a raised eyebrow and a nod.

I worked my way down that chiselled goodness as he lay down on the bed.

Taking him in my mouth was work but it was worth it to see his face as my mouth wrapped around him. Watching him claw at the sheets as I had, felt powerful. The little moans that escaped him making me want him more. Realising somewhere along the line I'd accepted this attraction to him, dangerous, very dangerous.

I managed a good few inches before it got too much. I don't think it would have lasted much longer anyway because he was rock hard again and changed our positions in the blink of an eye.

12