Sex Study - Second Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he started moaning. "I'm going to cum," he groaned. He looked down at my face as he pointed his penis toward me. I smiled, happy that he was going to cum. I opened my mouth and he smiled in return. Seconds later he placed his penis at the tip of my tongue and groaned as he erupted into my mouth. Again and again he spurted streams of hot liquid into the back of my throat, some of which I swallowed, and some I left to show him his work.

For the last few spurts his aim waned and he left streaks of cum across my cheek and nose. He sat above me admiring what he just did. His penis was above my mouth with cum about to drip. I swallowed what was in my mouth and opened my mouth to accept the drip. He instead placed his penis back in my mouth and I sucked it clean.

"Thanks," the blond man said as he pulled out of my mouth. He sat back and moved his face to mine and kissed me on the lips briefly and then climbed off of me. As he stood next to me with his right hand on my breast, he turned toward the other table.

The dark-haired man was fucking Rob's mouth. Moments later he pulled out of his mouth and started stroking himself. I could tell he was close to cumming, and seconds later he groaned loudly and spurted cum onto the guy's chest initially, and then additional spurts landed on his face and near his mouth.

The dark-haired man finished and then inserted his penis into Rob's mouth for one last suck. When he pulled out he had softened and he got off the table. Rachel then came up to the dark-haired man and appeared to thank him and he then turned to walk away behind the curtain surrounding the room.

The blond-haired guy left my side and walked over to the other table and stood near Rob's waist. Rob turned his head toward me and I could see the splatters of cum on his cheeks and chin. The blond guy looked at the man and then reached for his penis. He was mostly soft. The blond man started stroking the penis until it was getting hard, and then he got to his knees and started licking the head.

As he got more comfortable with it he started sucking and bobbing his head up and down. A few minutes later Rob started breathing hard and moaned. I saw the blond guy stop sucking as soon as Rob moaned, but he kept his mouth around the head of Rob's penis. Rob shook as he ejaculated, and then when he was done shaking, I saw the blond man release his lips and a flow of ejaculate came gushing out of his mouth. The blond man got up moments later and turned to me, smiling, and then he was led out of the room.

Tiffany came from around the other table and walked over to me smiling. People were already releasing Rob from the table when she reached me. "Wow, I didn't expect him to go to the other table to finish him off. Did you enjoy it? You seemed to be having a good time," she said laughing. I remembered my orgasm and realized I couldn't say I had a bad time. She produced a towel from underneath the table and said, "Here, let me clean you up a bit. You have cum on your face."

As she started dabbing at my nose I responded, "Yeah it was fine. I was also surprised by what he did. I thought he was torn because the other guy was in the way. I think he would have spent more time at the other table if there wasn't another guy."

"Maybe," Tiffany said. "He did seem to want you though. Did you see him looking at you constantly? I think he wanted both of you."

"I think he succeeded," I said smiling.

Tiffany smiled back and wiped my cheeks. "I wish I was a test subject today."

I laughed. "If you were a test subject, you would have fucked the guy, gave him a blowjob, came over to me and snowballed me, then made me eat your pussy."

"You know me well," Tiffany said laughing. "But I would have also gone down on your first." "Are you doing okay? Do you need me to release your arms and hands for a moment?"

"Are we continuing?" I wasn't sure how long this was going to go.

Tiffany looked over at Rachel and I followed her gaze. The other table was empty, and the helpers had left the room. "We ran out of men for this side," Rachel said as she shrugged her shoulders. "It looks like we are done for today. "I'll see you after you shower, Sara. Great job today!" Rachel said to me as she walked toward the curtains to exit.

Tiffany looked back at me and shrugged her shoulders also. "I wasn't expecting that. I thought we had another guy, but maybe he left. I guess I should untie you." She looked into my eyes and I stared back at her. I knew she had me right where she wanted me, and I think she realized from my stare and lack of response to what she said that I might be open to finding out.

Tiffany put her hand on my belly. "Did you say you have an itch?" she asked.

I did have one actually. It was on my left leg. She could untie me and I could scratch it, but she asked instead. I responded to test her. "On my inner left thigh."

"Let me get that for you before I untie you." Tiffany looked at me with a devilish grin and moved her right hand down my body across my mound and to my inner thigh. Her fingers were placed just outside my labia inside my left leg. "Here?" she said as she moved her fingers back and forth lightly between my thigh and labia.

"Just to the side of that," I said.

Tiffany moved her fingers to on top of my pussy. "Here?" she said smirking.

"Well...." I didn't get the words out when she slid a finger inside me.

"Not only did you have an itch, you are also all wet down here. I can help with that," Tiffany said.

"Yeah?" I said as she inserted a second finger. I bit my lip and felt my nipples hardening.

"I think I'm going to need to clean this up," she said. Tiffany then placed her left hand on my left breast and caressed it as she leaned over my body and placed her mouth on my clit and began lightly licking me. Several seconds later she said, "You taste so good. For me to take care of this properly I'm going to need to switch positions. Is that okay?"

"Uh huh," I said. Tiffany stood back up and looked at me smiling. She then took her hands and crossed them across her body at the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. As I suspected earlier she was braless. Her firm tits and flat belly looked amazing.

Tiffany winked at me and then moved toward my legs. She left on her shorts and sandals and climbed onto the table between my legs. She then lay down and put her mouth up against my pussy. "I'll work on that itch for you," she said as she looked into my eyes and began licking my pussy.

I stretched my neck to watch as long as I could and then I let me head down and closed my eyes. Her tongue felt incredible. She took her time licking me in various places including lapping up my juices flowing from my vagina. She eventually got to my clit but still took her time like she was enjoying a gourmet meal and wanted it to last.

I felt her fingers enter me again as she began to focus almost exclusively on my clit. I was ultra-sensitive and gasped when she said, "I love your cute little pussy. It's so wet and tasty."

"Thanks," I struggled to say as I gasped again. I was drifting off into a trance and I wanted my hands to feel her hair, but they were still tied to the top of the table. Tiffany kept licking and fucking me with her fingers and I arched my back off the table when she got me to the point of an orgasm approaching.

Audibly I started losing control and whimpering as she flicked my clit back and forth with her tongue. I looked down my body and saw her look up at me and then she closed her eyes. She didn't stop what she was doing and she was driving me toward a big orgasm.

Louder and louder were my whimpers until finally I started screeching uncontrollably. I felt tears at the corners of my eyes as my orgasm arrived. My body shook with each touch of her tongue and after my orgasm started to subside she continued to lick my pussy lapping up all of my juices.

Tiffany licked me gently for a short time and then she got off the table. She went to my feet and started opening the shackles around each of my ankles. "Thank you," I said. "That felt amazing."

Tiffany smiled. "I've wanted to do that since the last time you were here. I was so jealous of the men." Tiffany finished quickly and started walking around to my side while trailing her fingernails across my legs and up to my breasts. She twirled her finger around one of my nipples. "You have been tied up a long time. Time to set you free." She continued up to the top of the table and undid my right hand and then my left.

"I really enjoyed what we did together last time too, and I've been thinking about it every day since." I sat up and swung my legs so that I was sitting on the edge of the table. Tiffany came toward me.

"You weren't traumatized by me putting my pussy on your mouth?" she said with a slight laugh.

"I thought it was very hot actually. I loved eating your pussy and I have been thinking about it all the time, including watching my video of it." She stopped in front of me just beyond my knees. Her perky breasts were facing me at eye-level and I instinctively spread my knees apart. I reached my hand forward and she placed her hand in mine. I pulled her in between my legs

"You liked the video? I would like to see it someday," Tiffany said.

"I loved the part with you. The other parts were good too. I was just shocked at how many men there were and how much I swallowed." Tiffany was between my legs now looking down at me as I looked into her eyes. Her breasts were just in front of me, perfectly tanned with no tan lines, and her brownish nipples were perfectly round with little hard buttons in the center.

I reached with both hands and placed my fingers on the outsides of her breasts and then used my thumbs to touch her nipples. I looked into her eyes and smiled and she smiled back. "You have amazing breasts," I said. "They are so firm and natural."

"Same with you," she said. "I guess we have good genes."

"Uh huh," I said softly as I moved my mouth to her left breast and licked and nibbled on her nipple.

"Mmm, that feels good," she said. She placed her hands and arms around my neck and held me.

That told me it was okay and I continued licking and nibbling on her nipple until it was fully hard and then I moved to the other nipple. As I licked her nipple I used my hands to find the front of her shorts and I undid the snap and unzipped them. I then placed my fingers around the waist and pulled them down. The shorts fell to her feet. She wasn't wearing any panties.

I released her nipple from my lips and sat back looking at them. Both were hard and shiny from my saliva. "That felt really nice," Tiffany said. She reached her right hand forward and touched the tip of my left nipple with her thumb and index finger and squeezed it gently.

"I liked it too." I reached forward and placed my fingers from my right hand on her pussy. She was wet and I slid one finger inside of her.

"Oh God," she said as she bit her lip. I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing.

"I think you should lie down," I said. "I want to taste you so bad." I pulled my finger out of her and put it in my mouth and sucked off the juices.

Tiffany whimpered slightly and sat down next to me. She kissed me on the lips and then whispered into my ear, "Lay with me for a minute." She scooted back and lay down on the table on her back and I turned and lay next to her on my left side.

She pulled me in and we kissed again. This time the kiss lasted much longer and we explored each other's mouths with our tongues. As we kissed we also caressed each other's bodies with both of us paying particular attention to our breasts. I wanted to kiss her there again, and after several minutes of kissing, we stopped for air and I found my opportunity.

I kissed both of her nipples again for several minutes and then when I was satisfied by her reactions, I got to my hands and knees and kissed my way down her body and got between her legs. She spread her knees and gave me easy access to her soaking wet pussy.

I licked Tiffany's pussy up and down and inserted my tongue partially into her vagina. She seemed to love it. I then inserted a couple fingers and licked her clit. It took very little time for Tiffany to start panting and moaning, and not much time after that she began screeching and squeezing my body with her knees. I was undeterred and licked her pussy until I felt her hand touch the top of my head.

I looked up her incredible body and made eye contact. "Shit, that felt good," she said.

"It tasted good," I said smiling. I got off the table and came around to Tiffany's side and leaned down to kiss her. She explored my mouth and tasted herself. We stopped kissing when we heard someone enter the room.

"I figured I would find you both here," Rachel said. She didn't seem too upset.

"Sorry, I just had a few things to discuss with Sara," Tiffany responded giggling.

"Yeah I can see that," Rachel said. Tiffany laughed. "I think I left you here with your clothes on and Sara on the table. Anyway, we need to let Sara get cleaned up and we need to use the room for another test."

"Oh, yeah I forgot." Tiffany sat up and I handed her shorts to her. Rachel approached with my robe and Tiffany's top.

"I hope you had a good conversation," Rachel said smiling. I'll walk Sara back to the dressing room.

"It was orally stimulating," Tiffany said and we all laughed.

Rachel and left the room and I noticed Tiffany still topless and putting on her shorts. I wondered if she would be involved in the next test, and I wondered if she had other women that she had sex with during those tests. We got to the dressing room and Rachel said, "I'll come back in a few minutes and bring you to the cashier. I hope you had fun today."

"I did," I said. "Who thinks of these tests anyway?"

"There is a committee that puts together scenarios. Sometimes we use similar testing scenarios and change them slightly to get the measurements we need for the study."

"Hmmm, well somebody has an imagination!" We both laughed.

"I'll see you in a few," Rachel said as she departed the doorway of dressing room and started walking down the hallway.

After showering and putting on my clothes I sat in the room waiting for Rachel. She showed up a few minutes later and took me to the cashier. It was less money than last time but still significant.

Rachel was standing next to me and said, "Again, we certainly enjoyed having you participate. You were incredible! Here are the papers on the video. Any questions? God I hope you can come back for another test."

"No, I guess not."

"Okay then. Until next time," Rachel said. She stepped forward and gave me a hug. She smiled and then said goodbye as she turned to leave. I left through the door behind me and went for a long walk in Manhattan.