Sex Therapy with the Pastor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that's exactly what happened. He thrust faster and faster, the unspoken question of her readiness being answered by her cries of "Yes! Yes! Yes! You're making me cum, baby, you're making me cum!"

Unlatching his lips from her breast, Todd kissed her neck, her cheek, her lips. Their deep kiss lifted both of them to orgasm. Todd felt the euphoric release of his semen spurting repeatedly, accompanied by the clenching of Angie's pussy around his distended shaft.

Todd maneuvered them back to the table, still joined at the crotch. He rested Angie's lovely ass on the table's edge, before his now-shrinking cock flopped out of her well-fucked pussy. As it did so, Todd noticed that the condom was still intact and full of a milky goo. Good - no STD's or unwanted pregnancies, he thought, the left side of his brain kicking into gear.

"How was it for you?" he asked, a bit of his self-doubt returning.

Angie's electric smile told him everything he needed to know. "Amazing," she replied, "Just... amazing!"

"Likewise," he replied. "Utterly amazing." He pulled the condom off and tied the end of it in a knot. He tossed it into the garbage can in the corner of the room.

"Better not leave it there," she said, "It could get me fired."

What a thoughtless prick! he cursed himself. He reached into the can to retrieve it. "Sorry about that," he said, sticking the condom into the left front pocket of his jeans, which were still bunched up in a pile.

"Care to shower off?" she asked.

"Not a bad idea," he answered, "Care to join me?"

"I'd love to, but that would make it obvious what's going on. The girls on staff here never join the clients in the shower rooms," she said.

"Understood," he replied. He wrapped himself in a towel and moved toward the door. Then, turning around, he grabbed his jeans and pulled the wad of bills out of his pocket. He counted it out to her - eleven twenties, $220 in total.

She stood still for a moment with the bills in her hand, still naked as the day she was born. "You know this was for a nude massage, nothing more, right?" asked Angie.

Todd nodded in affirmation. He wondered for a second if she were asking for more money. Her next words startled him.

"I'm not a prostitute. I fucked you because I wanted to. No charge for that," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

He closed the gap between them, then leaned in and kissed her deeply. "Thank you," he whispered, softly stroking her cheek. After a moment's hesitation, he headed out the door and into the men's shower room.

* * * * * * *

Todd let the warm spray of water wash away the sticky remnants and pungent aromas of sex from his body. But his soul was tormented. That's it - I'm officially now an adulterer, he thought. And worse yet, I really like the girl.

After a good shampoo and rinse, followed by a few more minutes of silent reflection, Todd dried off, wrapped himself in another towel, and went back to Massage Room 2. His clothes were in a pile, but Angie's were gone. He'd expected no less.

After dressing, Todd headed to the front of the parlor. Angie was seated in her usual spot, with Sophie sitting on the counter in front of her, eying him warily. Angie looked up from the desk.

"So, will I see you again?" she asked expectantly.

"I sure hope so," he said with a plastic smile, all the while experiencing a strange mixture of pleasure and guilt.

Outside, the night air was balmy. He looked up to see several stars. Only the brightest ones could outshine the intense lights of the plaza where the "Happy Endings" massage parlor was situated. Todd's view of the heavens gave him momentary pause to reflect on spiritual things. "Lord, help me!" he whispered, then closed the distance to his utterly ordinary Ford Fusion.

The drive home seemed shorter and less anticipatory than the drive to the massage parlor. He undressed in the bathroom and slipped on his pajamas. Sneaking into the bedroom, Todd crawled surreptitiously under the covers. Jill was still turned away, the rise and fall of her slumber-filled breathing continuing its cadence from 11:45 PM.

Todd glanced at the red LED clock display. It was 2:03 AM. Not sure I can sleep tonight, he thought, and I'm sure not headed to church in the morning.

* * * * * * *

TO BE CONTINUED

12