Sex with my Mother, Sister and Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a big chance, I took a big breath for courage. This was it. This was really it. No turning back now, determined to expose myself to them, I was really going to do this. I was going to expose my naked body to my mother, my sister, and to my aunt.

After continuing to stroke myself to a bigger and harder erection, I quietly and ever so stealthily got up from the couch. Without making a sound, I slowly walked from the living room and down the darkened hall to the kitchen naked. Then, entering the doorway to stand in clear view of my mother, my sister, and my aunt, I stood there waiting for them to stop talking and notice me. I couldn't wait to see their reaction to seeing me naked.

Having never deliberately exposed myself to anyone before, I was as nervous as I was sexually excited. If it wasn't enough that I was about to expose myself to my mother but also, I was about to expose myself to my sister and to my aunt. I couldn't wait to show them my naked prick. I couldn't wait for them to see my erect dick. Something that I never thought of doing before, now that I know that the three of them are cocksucking whores, I'd love to have incestuous sex with not only my mother but also with my sister and my aunt.

"Oh, shit! This is embarrassing," I said feigning my embarrassment while looking from my mother, to look at my aunt, and then to at my sister when they all turned to face me.

As if they were all waiting for me to drop my hand and expose my naked prick to them, they continued staring at my hand holding my stiff prick.

"I heard a noise that awakened me. I didn't know you were home already," I said holding my hand in front of my cock to cover my erection. "I thought you'd still be out celebrating your birthday."

My mother, my aunt, and my sister all turned completely around to stare at me as if they had never seen a naked man before when they had their wicked, sexual way with half-a-dozen, naked strippers. Yet, them seeing me nearly, naked was different. I wasn't a stranger. I was my mother's son. I was my aunt's nephew. I was my sister's brother. Nevertheless, they all stared at my hand as if waiting for me to drop my hand and expose my naked prick to them.

# # #

How dare I expose myself to them? Yet, taking two to play the game of exhibitionism and voyeurism, they seemingly had no problem exposing their nearly, naked and naked bodies to me. And in the way that they were staring at me, they all seemed plenty interested in wanting to see my naked prick. Not wanting to disappoint them by not showing them my naked cock, I was ready to expose myself to them.

"Christopher," said my mother while slurring her words and letting out a little laugh. "Now that you're naked, pretend that you're one of the strippers and give us a show."

Getting in on the fun, my sister laughed, too.

"Show us your prick, Chris. We want to see your cock," said my sister sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips while holding a handful of dollar-bills in her hand.

My aunt laughed.

"As if you're one of the strippers, let's see you dance," said my aunt. "Dance Christopher. Dance. I want to see you dance," she said. "I want to see your naked prick moving up and down, side to side, and all around," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

Not wanting to be the only one naked, I told my mother, my sister, and my aunt what I wanted from them for me to dance for them naked.

"I'll give you a show, mother, if you give me a striptease show and dance naked," I said to my mother while not really thinking that my MILF of a mother would strip herself naked and dance naked in front of me. "With me already naked, I'd love to see you naked, too."

Then, while waiting for my mother to accept my challenge and strip herself naked, I looked to my sister. Undressing her with my eyes, I looked at my sister as if she was already naked. Much like my mother and my aunt, my sister had a sexy and a shapely body. Hoping that she'd accept my challenge and strip herself naked, too, I couldn't wait to see my big sister naked.

"I'll show you my prick, Carol," I said to my sister. "If you show me your naked ass, your naked tits, and your naked pussy. With me ready to show you my naked body, I'd love to see your naked body, too."

Finally, I looked at my aunt while staring at her big tits and the impressions that her erect nipples made through her blouse and bra. I'd give anything to touch her tits, feel her tits, and fondle her naked breasts while sucking her big nipples. With my aunt my favorite, I've always wanted to see her without her clothes. I had no idea how many times that I masturbated over my aunt while imagining her naked and having sex with me.

"I'll gladly dance for you, auntie, if you strip yourself naked and dance for me," I said staring at my aunt while undressing her with my eyes in the way that I undressed my mother and my sister with my eyes. "If you show me your naked body, I'll show you my naked body."

My mother stood and pulled out four shot glasses from the China cabinet. Then, she removed a vodka bottle from the liquor cabinet. She poured four shots of vodka.

"You need to catch up with us," said my mother after pouring four shots of vodka.

My aunt opened the refrigerator and removed a bottle of beer, twisted off the cap and handed it to me.

"Drink up," she said. "It's going to be a long, sexy night."

# # #

Something that I thought that I'd never see, I couldn't believe it when my mother stood and started removing her clothes.

'Fuck me,' I thought. 'My mother is really stripping herself naked. Am I still sleeping and dreaming this happening? I don't believe this.'

While she stared at me staring at her, as if she was a stripper giving me a striptease show, I watched my MILF of a mother slowly unbutton her blouse. She unbuttoned one button at a time while looking down to see what each button revealed before looking up at me to seeing what I could see of her bra, her sexy long, line of cleavage, and the tops of her naked breasts. My drunken mother stood before me in her big, white brassiere and her short skirt.

'I don't believe this. My drunken mother is really stripping herself naked in front of me. As is she's a stripper, she's giving me a striptease show,' I thought.

Finally, when her blouse was unbuttoned, she removed her blouse and tossed it on a chair behind her. Then, continuing her impromptu striptease, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt and allowed it to slide to her feet to step out of her skirt. She picked up her skirt and tossed that on top of her blouse on the chair behind her. Unashamed, acting like the promiscuous whore that she is, my mother stood before me dressed in her revealing low-cut bra and white, sheer, bikini panties.

Not wasting time undressing, while I ogled her nearly, naked body, my mother still didn't look unembarrassed while showing me all that I wanted to see of her beautiful, naked body. Then, she reached around behind her and unhooked her bra. As if there was a drumroll going off in my head, she held her bra cups to her breasts before releasing one and then the other.

My MILF of a mother was topless. I couldn't believe that she was showing me her naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother naked tits and her erect nipples. Especially for a woman her age, my mother had beautiful breasts. Her naked breasts were as big as they were shapely and hardly sagged at all.

Then, not done stripping herself naked, she stuck a thumb in the waistband of her panties and slid her panties down to her ankles. My mother was naked. If it wasn't enough that I was seeing my mother's naked tits, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked pussy and her shapely, naked ass.

Giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look, my mother stared down at her naked body before staring up at me. I stared at her big, naked breasts and at her blonde, trimmed pussy. Then, when she turned to take a sip of her coffee, I stared at her shapely, naked ass. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother naked. For a forty-five-year-old woman, she still had a beautiful, sexy, and shapely body.

Hoping that she'd allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked body, I couldn't wait to touch her. I couldn't wait to feel her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother. I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms and kiss her. I couldn't wait to French kiss her while fondling her naked breasts and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. I couldn't wait to have sex with her. I couldn't wait to fuck my mother.

I couldn't wait to finger her pussy and rub her clit. Something that I had always wanted to do, I couldn't wait to masturbate my mother. Wanting to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I couldn't wait to see and hear her cum. Not stopping there, I couldn't wait to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. I couldn't wait to eat my mother. I couldn't wait to make slow, sweet love to her before mounting her and fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

# # #

As if she couldn't wait to get naked in front of me, my sister was next to undress. In the way that my mother slowly unbuttoned her blouse while staring at me, my sister stood and slowly unbuttoned her blouse while staring at me. As soon as she removed her blouse, while staring up at me with her big, blue eyes to make sure that I was looking, Carol reached in front of her to unhook her front snapping bra.

I couldn't believe that I was about to see my sister's naked tits. Seemingly eager to show me her naked breasts, as soon as she unhooked her front snapping bra, her naked breasts fell from her bra to show me the size and the shape of her D cup breasts along with her erect nipples. My sister had such shapely breasts.

Next, not wasting any time stripping herself naked, my sister unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. Allowing it to fall to the floor, she stood before me in her naked breasts and panties. Then, pushing down her panties with her fingertips, in the way that my mother was naked and was still naked, my sister was naked. In the way that I stared at my mother's naked breasts and at her blonde, trimmed pussy, I stared at my sister's naked breasts and at her blonde, trimmed pussy.

Figuring that she was next to strip herself naked, I looked to my aunt Kathy ready to see her without her clothes. Ready to strip herself naked, she stood and lifted her top up, over her head, and off. In the way that my mother and my sister stood before me in their white, D cup bras, my aunt stood before me in her white, D cup bra. Then, pushing down her pants, she stood before me in her panties and bra. As much as I loved seeing my mother in my sister in their bras and panties, I loved seeing my aunt in her bra and panties, too.

Not done undressing, ready to strip herself naked, too, my aunt reached around her and unhooked her bra. Again, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, while staring at me, my aunt Kathy removed her bra to show me her big, naked breasts and erect nipples. Then, in the way that my mother and sister removed their panties, my aunt removed her panties, too. In the way that I stared at my mother's and my sister's blonde, trimmed pussies, I stared at my aunt's red, trimmed pussy.

# # #

Obediently obeying my mother, my aunt, and my big sister, I moved my hand from my stiff prick. Sexually excited to show them my naked, erect prick, I showed my mother, my sister, and my aunt my naked cock. Not done exposing myself to them, I sexually teased them by slowly stroking my cock. Ready to masturbate myself in front of them, I wanted them to see me cum. Hoping that they'd masturbate in front of me, too, I'd love to see and hear my mother, my sister, and my aunt having sexual orgasms from masturbating themselves.

Giving my mother a show of my erection, while showing my sister my naked prick, I danced naked for my aunt. Joining in on the naked fun, my mother stood and danced with me. I wrapped my arm around my mother's waist and pulling her close, we danced together while naked. I reached my horny hand down and felt my mother's shapely ass while we continued dancing. Not stopping me, she allowed me to fondle her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, I continued touching, feeling, and fondling my mother's naked breasts while leaning down to kiss her on the lips. As soon as my lips touched her lips, she parted my lips with her tongue. My mother was French kissing me. I couldn't believe she was French kissing me.

Pushing my mother away and taking sexual control of me, my sister knelt in front of me. She took my erect cock in her soft, warm hand to stroke me before she took my stiff prick in her mouth to suck me while staring up at me. My big sister was blowing me. Never believing that my sister would ever give me a blowjob, I never imagined that my sister would ever suck my cock. I couldn't believe that my big sister was stroking my dick while sucking my dick.

I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. If she did allow me to cum in her mouth, I couldn't wait to cum in my sister's mouth. Just as the strippers did, I couldn't wait to cum all over my sister's face. I couldn't wait to give Carol a cum bath. I put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head and humped her mouth and fucked her face.

Only, before I could cum in Carol's mouth, with her now taking sexual control of the situation, my aunt Kathy pushed my sister away. She knelt in front of me and in the way that my sister took my prick in her hand before taking my cock in her mouth, my aunt took my prick in her hand before taking me in her mouth. Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother knelt in front of me, too.

The three women were fighting for my swollen prick. In the way that my sister and aunt took my erect cock in their hands, my mother took my stiff prick in her hand. She stroked me while staring up at me. Then, leaning forward, my mother took me in her mouth. My mother was blowing me. Stunned that my mother was blowing me, I couldn't believe that my mother was sucking my cock.

They all took turns sucking my cock. Getting close to cumming, I wanted to save enough cum to cum in all of their mouths and all over their faces. Then, as if an erupting volcano exploding, I not only ejaculated cum in my mother's mouth but with my sister and my aunt taking turns grabbing my cock, they allowed me to cum in their mouths, too. I couldn't believe that I ejaculated cum in my mother's mouth, in my sister's mouth, and in my aunt's mouth.

Only, a one-time incestuous, sexual experience, I hoped that when it was my aunt's birthday and she turned forty-five-years-old, that they'd party with the drunken strippers again. Hoping they'd return home drunk and horny, have sex with me, I had that to look forward to happening. Then, of course, there was my sister's thirtieth, birthday celebration and that promised to be a big, drunken, sexual bash.

Hopefully, not only would I be having sex with my drunken sister again but also, I'd be having sex with my drunken mother and my drunken aunt. Then there were my sister's friends. No doubt, they'd all want to get in on the sexual action. What women that I didn't have sex with that night, too drunk to drive home, I'd be having sex with the next morning.

'I love my family,' I thought.

If it's not enough that I've had incestuous sex with my mother, my sister, and my aunt but soon, when my aunt turns forty-five, I'll be having sex with my aunt's friends. Then, when my sister turns thirty, I'll be having sex with my sister's friends, too. I can only imagine what will happen when I turn thirty. I imagine that my mother, sister, and aunt will not only be having incestuous sex with me again but also will be having sex with all of my friends, too.

THE END

12