Sexiplicity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

Tiffany's eyes widened and she grunted slightly as burst after burst of hot semen shot from the head of her brother's cock, my cock, into her mouth. She managed the plentiful load, stroking us all the way through while keeping her mouth tight around our shaft and head. By the time we eased up, her mouth was over flowing, forcing her to swallow it or stain her sports bra. New Peter grunted and shook the entire time as I was moaning in our head as well. It was impossible not to enjoy it.

"Oh my... you came so fast Peter," she said, surprised. "Are you a virgin?" she asked.

I was suddenly back, the orgasm had reversed us. I stood over my sister in total control of my body again and not knowing what to do. Her hand was still on my cock and she swallowed again to get the rest of my load down. The guilt and horror set in... I had just received oral from my own sister and the pleasure was beyond anything I'd ever experienced before.

"Peter? Are you okay," she asked. "Oh no... are you regretting this now?" she asked.

"Umm... Tiffany... I... I'm sorry... I think you should go," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Seriously? You're kicking me out now... I suck your dick... I make you cum and you just want me to leave? What the fuck is going on?"

"I'm sorry... I can't explain... just please go," I said.

"Fine... shit... fuck I can't believe I did this," she said, standing up and leaving the room.

I heard laughter in my head. I screamed at the new Peter to 'shut the fuck up' but the laughter continued. I had control but he was still in there and I could hear him talking and laughing like he could when he was in control. My dick was slowly shrinking, the dick my sister, my own sister had just got done sucking off. Fuck! I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't believe someone else was in my head and took over my body for one thing. The other thing, and this was even more unbelievable, was my sister actually gave me a blowjob. She seemed ready to do more if I hadn't told her to go. She was not the person I thought I knew, that was for sure.

I could hear from downstairs Tiffany saying something to Mom and Mom speaking back. Then the front door opened and closed. I looked out the window of my attic and Tiffany was leaving very fast and she didn't look pleased. Going to the mirror, I spoke to the person in my head.

"Great, now look what you did?"

"She'll be back... she got a taste of our cock... she'll want more."

"Shut up you fucker!" I screamed and realized it was out loud.

Mom heard me and started coming up, calling if I was okay.

Before I could respond and tell her not to come, I lost control.

"Oh, yeah... now the older one... I'm going to fuck her good," the face in the mirror said.

He had taken over again, just when Mom knocked on the door. Instead of walking over to her, new Peter took us to the bed, stripped naked and climbed in under the sheets. He then told her to come in.

"Peter? Are you okay, I heard you scream?"

"My heads still a bit sore, Mom. That's all," new Peter said.

Mom came over to the bed and sat down on the edge. She brushed our hair, lovingly trying to make us feel better.

"What happened to Tiffany?" Mom asked.

"What do you mean?" my body said.

"Well, she said she was starving a while ago and then you called her up to your room and next thing I know she's storming out of here, saying she's no longer hungry and is going out."

New Peter was laughing in our head. I heard his thoughts and thankful he didn't say them out loud. "She's not hungry anymore because she ate my huge load of cum, Mom... that's hilarious."

I wanted this guy out of my body and mind. He just shrugged and told Mom he doesn't know what's gotten into Tiffany. "Well besides my cock and cum!" he said in our head.

"So nothing happened between you two?" Mom asked.

"Nothing out of the ordinary," new Peter lied, then laughed more in our head.

Mom was still caressing our head, tracing her finger around our face like she used to do when I was a kid. I knew since I didn't have control yet that this new Peter had some ulterior motive and he was up to something.

"Mom, I have a question about Dad?" new Peter said.

"Oh, okay, dear. What's on your mind?"

"Well, I don't know how to really ask this so I'll just ask. Was dad big?"

"What do you mean? You know how tall your father was?"

"Not tall... was his... you know, down there... big," new Peter asked, nodding toward our penis.

"Oh... oh? Umm, well... dear why would you ask me that?" Mom asked.

"Well... because I was just wondering if it ran on his side or yours?"

"I see... umm this is awkward... but yes your father was rather large."

"How large?"

"Peter?"

"Was he this big?" new Peter said, pulling the sheets off our newly erect cock.

All this talk about dicks and I'm sure new Peter's motives had gotten us rock hard again while Mom played with our hair and face.

"Oh, my... Peter... what's come over you?" Mom asked, staring at our erect cock.

"Well? Was he this big?" he asked again.

"Peter I don't think it really matters, now cover yourself up?" Mom said, not taking her eyes off of our cock.

"He was wasn't he? Was he bigger?" he asked, not covering up like Mom asked.

"Peter... really... I don't want to discuss this with you."

Mom was flushed. I saw it. New Peter saw it too and now I knew where Tiffany got it from. Mom might not be who I thought she was either. I was freaking out again. I wanted to tell her to leave, get her out of the room somehow but try as I might he still had control.

"Just tell me," he said.

"Well, it's hard to say," she said looking at our cock closer. "It's been so long."

"How could you tell? Do you think?" he asked.

I saw a memory cross my mother's face then. She was remembering something from long ago. Probably something she did with my father or to my father. The fucker saw it as well and continued working my mother up.

"Would touching it help? You can if you want?" he said.

"Oh... I really shouldn't... Peter... it's not proper."

"I just want to know, Mom... so I have a connection more with Dad, so I know I'm like him."

I wanted to kill this new Peter.

"Well... okay... but just to know how big it is," she said.

Mom reached forward and lifted our cock with her hand around the middle. I could see her measuring it with her hand and trying to recall my father's cock as well. She gripped it tightly and used her other hand as well so that one was wrapped around our shaft at the base and the other above the first, touching. She was measuring with both her hands now.

"It's hard to say, Peter. It's just difficult to remember unless I..." she trailed off.

"Unless you do what, Mom?" the fucking bastard said.

Her hands felt so good... I tried to ignore it but just like with Tiffany, it didn't seem like it was my mother.

"Nothing... I could never," mom said, staring down at our cock in her hands and she actually licked her lips.

"Please, mom," he whined. "I really want to know."

Mom was really flushed now. Her large nipples were pressing against her bodice and she hadn't let go of our cock yet, contemplating on doing something.

"There's only one way to know for sure. But you can't tell a soul about this, Peter."

"I won't... I promise."

I watched with dreadfulness, unable to move or stop her, my mother, removed one of her hands, leaned over and opened her mouth. She descended down on our cock slowly, taking it into her mouth. Inch by inch she took our long cock deep. The sensations curled our toes, her mouth was so hot and wet. She took so much of us in her mouth it was amazing, way more than Tiffany had. Mom pretty much had over half our cock in her mouth almost to her hand at the base. She seemed to be struggling a little with that much and trying to reach her hand but was unable to. She suddenly came off our cock and looked up at our face.

"Wow... either you're bigger than your father or I'm out of practice," she said. "Which could be a good possibility since I haven't..."

She trailed off again and still hadn't let go of our cock which was wet and really throbbing now. Even new Peter hesitated, the experience was so mind-blowing.

"Umm... do you want to try again... see if it is lack of practice?" he asked.

"Maybe one more try... just to make sure," she said, moving over our cock again.

It felt exquisite, mind bending good! So hot, so deep. I felt our balls tighten, our cock throb in her mouth as she slid down our length with her lips tight around our shaft. Fuck me if my mother wasn't a deep throat expert. She got further down, mere millimeters away from her hand this time and held it there before coming up. We were almost ready to cum it was that good.

"Nope... you're bigger... I could touch my hand with your dad," she said... almost proud of the fact.

A small glob of semen oozed out of our slit, catching her attention.

"Oh, my... oh... Peter... did you almost orgasm?" she asked, shocked.

"Yes, mommy... My testicles are aching now... could you?" he asked, looking up at her with sweet eyes.

"Oh my poor boy, so pent-up... I told you, you need to date... it's not healthy to be so backed up. I'll help, but just this once."

Her hand, which still hadn't left our cock, started moving up and down our wet shaft. She stroked us like a pro using her saliva and the pre-cum flowing heavily from our head. It felt incredible! So much better than when I play with it myself. The power in her hand was addicting, letting her stroke at her pace and having no control, was intoxicating. We lasted longer than with Tiffany, probably because we had cum not an hour ago.

"Are you close, Peter?" she asked.

Our legs were taut, our back slightly arched and our balls were tight around our shaft. Yeah, I'd say we were close!

"Yes, Mommy... here it comes," the punk ass said.

Mom moved the head down over our body just as our cock exploded in a torrent of white that practically hit our face. The second might have, if Mom hadn't moved her other hand to block it.

"Oh, my... so much... so much pressure in my little boy," she said, stroking and stroking our cock as it sprayed semen in great bursts into her hand to drip down onto our quivering body.

"That's it... get it all out," she said, stroking until just globs of white oozed out of the slit and dribbled down to our stomach. "All better now... that's a good boy."

She let go then. I watched in shock and out of what I think was instinct, she licked some of our semen off her fingers before realizing what she was doing. She stood up, quickly hiding her hands behind her back. She was flustered and very red, nipples still pressing out on her blouse.

I was back in control. Just like after the last orgasm. She looked down at me, covered in my semen and I had yet to speak.

"I'll... I'll get something to clean you up," she said, hurrying out of the room.

"I hate you... I fucking hate you... whoever you are!" I screamed in my head as Mom was leaving.

He laughed, "I'm you, fucker... just a better version. Two in one night!" he screamed. "Got both of them to suck us off in one night. Can't wait for more. Can't wait to feel how wet and creamy their pussies are, suck on their tits, and grab their asses. Oh boy, we're just getting started Pete my boy... just getting started!"

I was trying not to cry when Mom came back into my room with a towel. She saw me hiding a tear.

"Oh, honey... what's wrong?" she asked, sitting down next to me and cleaning the semen off.

"Nothing... I'm just happy I have this in common with Dad," I said, using the evil Peter's ploy to cover.

"Yes, well it's quite an asset, she said," lifting my softening cock and cleaning it too. "You really need to date, Peter... you'll find it can be quite useful with the girls and you'll be able to release all that pressure without having your mother do it for you," she teased, patting my cock.

"Okay, Mom... umm... thanks?" I said, almost phrasing it like a question.

"You're welcome, dear. Now get some sleep. You've had a busy day."

That was the understatement of the year.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers
12