Sexiplicity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,512 Followers

"Okay, don't laugh at me," she said, undoing her button and zipper.

She kind of struggled getting her pants over her large hips and butt but she managed and we were staring down at her underwear and immediately saw dark black pubic hair coming out the sides and top of the material. She wasn't kidding about a forest of hair. Evil Peter did a wonderful job not reacting.

"See how bad it is. It's got to come off, Peter."

"Let's do it then," he said, picking up the trimmer.

"Okay, here goes nothing," she said, pulling down her panties.

There was so much hair we couldn't see much of her womanhood at all, just a black mass of curly hair. Again, he acted like a professional and focused on the chore at hand.

"We're going to need my garbage can," he said, leaving the bed again and retuning with the can.

"Okay, you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, do it," she said.

The trimmer came to life and somehow he wasn't shaking as he started trimming off her thick, black hair from the top down, using our other hand to gather clumps to throw away.

"Do you want any left?" he asked, getting close to the beginning of her sex.

"No, take it all off," she said.

Trimmer continued, going like crazy through her hair and I watched him work, stunned and in disbelief as her labia started to appear. We had never been this close to a vagina, our hands were basically touching her as we picked up the hair that had been cut. Her legs were together, and the trimmer was going over her sex now, trimming away the hair and she let out a little moan from the vibration.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Umm, yes... sorry, it kind of feels good."

"Yeah, just like when you touched me," he said, smiling.

She smiled back and he went back to work.

"To get all of it, you're going to have to open your legs," he said.

"I figured," she said slowly opening her legs to reveal the rest of her sex to us.

Evil Peter hesitated. I myself was frozen. She was gorgeous. Even with hair still around her sex it was incredible to view her naked body.

"Everything okay?" she asked, when he hadn't continued.

"Yes, it's just you're very beautiful."

"Oh, Peter... that's kind of you to say... it is looking much better," she said looking down at herself.

He went back at it, going down around her lips, careful not to cut her flesh. Hair was growing in-between her folds and the only way to get it was he'd have to use his other hand to pull her skin apart.

"I'm going to have to touch you to get it all," he said.

"Okay, go ahead."

His hand, our hand was shaking now with excitement. Our cock was throbbing to beat the band and oozing in our pants like crazy. He moved his free hand to her lips and separated them from the mons, trimming the hair away. The movement made Becca moan again and that's when I saw it. We both saw it. Her little clitoris was peeking out under her folds at the top of her sex. It was hard and shiny. She was turned on from the trimming. He brushed his finger over it on purpose and Becca flinched letting out the loudest moan yet. He trimmed the other side, and pulled the skin away from her clit to have a better view and I was glad he did.

She was stunning. Viewing her engorged clit was probably the highlight of my life to that point, her lips were beginning to be flushed as swell, swelling and opening to reveal her little hole above her vagina. We were spellbound, looking at her freshly trimmed sex and admiring her beauty.

"All done?" she asked, when he hadn't trimmed anything for a while.

"Umm... yeah... I think so."

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Gorgeous... amazing," he said.

"Peter you're making me blush."

"I'm serious it's a stunning sight."

"I'm glad you like it and I'm glad I did it."

"You're going to want to shower, lots of hair I can't get off."

"I'm sure."

"Can I touch you again?" he asked.

"I guess, since I touched you."

He dropped the trimmer on the bed and began to brush her lips with his fingers as our cock throbbed and oozed uncontrollably in our pants. He pulled back the hood of her clit again and rubbed the erect nubbin, making her arch her back and coo.

"That's my clitoris, it's really sensitive," she said.

"It seems to be," he said back.

Spreading her lips open he ran his finger down over her urethra and to the opening of her vagina. She was wet and her juices were slippery as well. He didn't put his finger in her, just around the opening with the lips open.

"You're slippery too?" he commented.

"Yes, I know... it's so a penis will slide in easier. Are you okay, Peter... you're trembling," she said.

We were, it was such a new experience for both of us that even the evil Peter with all his bravado was trembling as he touched a woman for the first time.

"This is just a new experience for me," he said.

"I understand... feel free to continue," she said.

He did, we did. Touching her lips, clit and around her vagina again over and over, she really seemed to like when he touched her clit the most, arched right into our hand practically and was very content to let him do it. She got wetter and wetter the more he touched her, her lips swelled slightly and her little clit looked ready to burst it was so plump, almost purple with blood. Her legs started to tremble the more he focused on her clit and she arched her back prominently. Using her juices, evil Peter spread them around her clit and started rubbing it really fast, she began to wiggle and moan, freaking out over the sensations. He didn't stop and she didn't tell him to, she was too far gone by then, in the moment.

About a minute later, evil Peter made Becca climax on my bed behind my locked door in my attic room with my mother downstairs. Becca, my high school crush was cumming on my bed in my room and I had no responsibility for it. It was a sight to behold for sure. Her legs began to shake, her body convulsed and a lot of juices flowed from her sex as she let out these cute little moans, trying to breathe at the same time.

She was all tense and tight and then suddenly she fell limp on my bed, the only thing moving was her chest, rising and falling rapidly. Evil Peter stopped, removed his hands and together we watched her lay there breathing and shuttering every once in a while.

She finally opened her eyes and looked up at us.

"Peter... oh my... you made me orgasm... I can't believe I let you do that," she said sitting up embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I'm glad we did it."

"Okay, well... oh, wow... look at your pants," she said, noticing the giant wet spot from our oozing cock.

"Yeah, it's been hard and oozing this whole time."

"Oh, well that makes sense. You going to be okay? Is blue balls a real thing... I've heard the other girls talk about it. They think it's funny when their boyfriends get them."

"It's real, kind of hurts."

"What causes it?" she asked.

"It's the pent up sperm wanting to be released, when a guy gets all worked up and doesn't ejaculate it can be quite painful."

"Oh... so... I just did that to you... not on purpose."

"Not on purpose," he said.

"What can I do? I feel bad," she asked.

"The only cure is for me to ejaculate," he said, using her word.

"I see... so sex then?" she asked.

"Not necessarily. There's other ways," he said.

"Oh, yeah, of course... masturbation," she said.

"Right... I could teach you?" he said.

"Umm... well, okay... I guess it's' only fair since you made me climax... I should make you. What do I do?" she asked.

He pulled his pants back down. Our heart was really racing now... I couldn't believe how this had gone down and was still in awe of evil Peter's mind and hadn't said a word or tried to stop him the entire time.

He took her hand, wrapped it around our throbbing cock and let go of it. She held us, not moving and waiting for instructions.

"Okay, now you don't have to hold very tight, just enough to move the loose skin up and down," he said.

She moved her hand, watching the skin move over the rigid shaft to curl up slightly on our head.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Like that... down and up with long strokes."

"That's all I do?" she asked again.

"For now."

"And that will make you ejaculate?"

"Yes... you can go fast and slow, kind of change things up a little."

She experimented, learning as she went and stroked our cock as we stood next to the bed and she sat on it. Good hell, it felt amazing. Her breasts jiggled as she stroked and her bottom half was still naked as we looked down at her. She varied her strokes, short ones, long ones, fast and slow, stroking and stroking until we neared our orgasm. That's when I realized what would happen if we exploded in the position we were in. All this excitement would cause our semen to explode with a lot of force, hitting her right in the face from this angle. That would be devastating.

"Dude... you can't cum in her face! She'll freak out... all of this will be for not if you do!" I screamed in my head.

I was afraid he wouldn't listen to me, but even evil Peter realized if he did, he'd possibly ruin his chance of losing our virginity to her later on.

"Fine, just shut the fuck up!" he yelled back at me since I hadn't stopped trying.

"Becca? I'm getting close," he said.

"Oh... good... go ahead," she said.

"I don't think you understand... it's going to be really messy," he said, trying to explain.

"Like how messy," she asked.

"A lot of semen will shoot out, over and over... trust me."

"So what do we do?" she asked, slowing down on our cock.

He looked around my room for something, a sock, towel but nothing was available. He looked toward my desk, it was relatively clean, giving a large open surface to use. It was the best and quickest option.

"The desk, walk me over there," he said to her.

She looked over real quick and then stood up, still stroking us, not knowing she could stop and easily start again. She stroked us all the way as we walked to the desk. She sat down in my chair as I leaned over the top and she stroked harder and faster now, sitting on the side of us.

"Close?" she asked... "You're really hard."

"Yes... it's... about to... come," he said.

Our ass clenched our legs tightened and our cock exploded all over the desk in an eruption that went several direction.

"Holy cow!" she blurted as our cock burst and continued to shoot large ropes of cum onto the desk.

"You weren't kidding!" she said, still stroking our ejaculating cock as we moaned and bucked against the desk.

Seven, eight, nine long ropes landed on the desk before it eased up and oozed out to drop on the edge of the desk. She finally stopped when it did and let go, looking at the huge mess on the fake wood.

"Is that normal? She asked.

"Probably not... just like my penis isn't normal," I said.

It was me again. It seemed every time we climaxed, I gained control from evil Peter. I stood there leaning against the desk as my cock pulsed and twanged from the aftereffects of my orgasm.

"I'm glad you said something, Peter... that would have covered me since I was sitting right in front of you on the bed. I don't know how I would have gone home and out of your house covered in that much semen," she giggled.

"Exactly."

"Feel better?" she asked.

"Much... thanks for doing that for me," I said.

"Your welcome... we're even now and after all this you better say you're my boyfriend too."

"I'm your boyfriend," I said.

"About time," she said, standing up and kissing me. "I've got to get home... Mom wasn't expecting me to stay this long for sure."

She pulled up her underwear and pants, gave me another kiss and noticed my cock was shrinking.

"Oh... look at that... it's going down now."

"Yep, after ejaculation it does that."

"Weird things... but kind of fun to play with. You'll have to teach me more on our date tomorrow."

"Our date?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're taking me to the aquarium for our first date as boyfriend and girlfriend, silly," she said crossing my room.

"Yes I am. I'll call you then, later."

"I look forward to it," she said unlocking my door and leaving my room.

I sat down heavily in my chair, staring at the massive load of semen on my desk. Evil Peter had just gotten me a girlfriend.

"You're welcome, you little pussy. If it wasn't for me you'd have never scored with her. This date coming up will be the perfect time to fuck her. I can't wait to feel how tight that virgin pussy will be around our big cock. Going to be epic!" he said in our head.

"We can't hurt her though," I said.

"We might have to... I don't see any way around that... she's tight... we're huge. You do the math," he said.

"Shit..."

jasliz
jasliz
3,512 Followers
12