Sexiplicity Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even think about it, dude... She's no way ready for that!" I said.

"I know, settle down, it's your mom that can handle our cock, but I'll bet your sister can handle a finger," he said.

As we conversed he was fucking Tiffany pretty hard from behind as he stared at her lubed up anus, which slightly parted as he pressed our long cock in deep. The width of the base, spread her so far, it pulled her ass open slightly. It was a stunning site to have my cock shoved fully in her pussy and to view her tight round ass. Moving our right hand on top of her bottom, he thrust in a few more times before sliding his thumb down the crack of her ass, slowly. Tiffany didn't say anything, she was just taking our cock and grunting quietly as he fucked her, probably working on another orgasm. His thumb kept moving lower, slowly down toward her tight hole until he had the pad of our thumb over Tiffany's anus.

This had taken close to twenty minutes, much longer than the first orgasm. He froze, not moving anymore and for about thirty seconds just held his thumb there as he pounded into her. It was when he pressed on it that she finally reacted. Her head came up and she turned to look at us.

"Peter? What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just playing... what's it feel like?" he asked her as he pressed on her asshole again.

"Weird, why?"

"Just wondered," he said, pressing even harder and sliding upward until the tip of his thumb actually slipped into her tight hole without meaning to.

We both felt her clench her ass at the sudden intrusion.

"Peter! Stop that!" she said, much louder than she should have, forcing our thumb out of her ass.

"Sorry, didn't mean to," he said.

"Just fuck me... stop getting distracted... I was close until you started messing with my ass," she said, frustrated.

"Told you she wasn't into that!" I said to him in my head.

"Yeah, whatever," he responded, moving his hand away.

All the time he fucked Tiffany from behind, he pretty much didn't look anywhere besides her taunt anus. I knew what he was thinking. He was totally zoned in to anal sex as he pounded my sister's pussy. It took a lot longer than the first time and a little help from Tiffany's hand, but evil Peter managed to get her to cum on our cock a second time before the pleasure became too great and he pulled out, cumming all over Tiffany's back. The orgasm was stunning both in visual appearance as well as sensations. Our cock propelled six or seven long ropes onto my sister's sexy back as the contractions sent incredible bliss though our cock and body.

When we finished, Tiffany fell flat on her stomach, covered in my spunk, breathing heavily from her second orgasm.

"Well, you did it... you're pretty amazing, little brother... that cock sure is," she said.

"Thanks," he said back and I realized this was the first time after a climax that I didn't regain control.

He somehow still had it and I think I knew why. He was still focused on anal sex and wanted control for our next adventure with Mom.

"This was great, Peter... I'm really glad we're doing this again... you better get back to the couch before anyone finds you gone."

"I'm sure they are asleep, but I'll go. See you tomorrow, sis," he said, pulling on our pajamas over our shrinking cock.

Tiffany turned out her lamp as we were leaving the room.

**

Back at the couch, evil Peter checked our phone. We had spent just over an hour with Tiffany. Just like he thought we would. He took us into the kitchen for a drink and grabbed a couple cookies before returning to the couch.

"So what's the plan now? Mom's probably asleep," I said.

"Doubt it... she's waiting for us and boy do we have a surprise for her."

He turned on our phone again and typed anal sex into google and hit images. For the next fifteen minutes he browsed anal porn until we both felt our cock was ready again. I couldn't stop him, and wondered if I even wanted to. I was still curious to see what Mom would do and if she would actually go through with it like we think she had with my father.

Evil Peter suddenly turned off the phone, stood up and retrieved the anal lube from the couch cushion and headed to Mom's room. I could tell he was excited. Tiffany was like an afterthought to him now... he wanted Mom and he wanted her ass.

Mom's room was dark when we entered and I figured she was sound asleep but was proven mistaken.

"That' you, Peter?" she asked as we closed the door.

"Yeah, sorry it took so long... I fell asleep," he said.

"It's okay, you're here now," she said turning on her lamp.

He hid the lube behind our back and walked around to the side of her bed. She was still in her night gown and looked like she had slept some for real. The first thing he did was fall to his knees next to the bed and hide the lube, before reaching out to Mom still on his knees. She helped him spin her body and he pulled up her nightgown, finding her naked underneath. She was slightly wet when he slid his fingers over her sex, spreading her open as she cooed at his touch. Two fingers found her insides and he leaned over to suck on her clit as she arched her back into his face.

"Oh, Peter... you're not wasting any time," she giggled.

He paused his sucking to respond, "Nope... I have a surprise for you tonight, remember," he said.

"Oh right, and what could that be?" she asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," he said, sucking on her clit once again.

"Oooo... you're such a tease," she said.

He kept fingering her and sucking her clit as she moaned and played with her large breasts. The night gown was all but off by then. Removing his fingers, evil Peter, licked my mother from clit to the end of her hot, wet pussy, and then he went further, taking his tongue down to her puckered asshole.

"Ooooh, Peter, you naughty boy," Mom said as he licked her ass.

He licked more and Mom didn't pull away or stop him, even pressing the tip of our tongue inside her tight ass.

"Oh, my... Peter, what's come over you?" she asked.

He replaced our tongue with a finger and Mom's ass did not clench tight and force him out like Tiffany's did.

With his mouth now free he said, "I know your secret, Mom," easing more of his finger inside her hot ass. She actually arched into it and I was shocked. It was so tight and warm around our finger that I couldn't imagine our large cock ever fitting. Our heart was racing. I was almost convinced she had had anal with my dad.

"My secret? Whatever do you mean, Peter?"

"You and Dad... the solution to you getting loose from kids and his large cock?"

He looked up and Mom did the same, catching each other's eyes.

"What do you think you know, Peter?" she asked.

His finger was all the way in my mother's anus. Our eyes were locked and he grinned at her.

"You and Dad had anal sex," he said.

"Is that so? Is this your surprise, honey... knowing my secrets?" she asked.

"Not entirely," he said, finding the lube under the bed with his free hand.

He brought it up for her to see, popping the cap open.

Her eyes widened when she saw it.

"Ready for your surprise?" he asked.

"Oh, my... oh Peter... I don't know... it's... it's been a long time," she said.

"You'll remember," he said, squirting some lube on his retreating finger, he was pulling out of her ass.

With the lube, he easily added another finger into my mother's fiery bowels. She took the extra width easily.

"See, you're remembering already," he said.

"Oh... oh... Peter... it's... oh, my goodness, the memories!" she gushed.

Evil Peter stood up, our cock was rock hard and oozing all over the place. He kept his fingers deep inside of Mom and I was speechless as I watched her reacting to his fingers. Her body seemed electric and alive. Her nipples and clit were all rigid. She seemed to be remembering anal with my father and it was obviously a good memory. Evil Peter pulled his fingers slowly free, grabbing our cock and pressing the head against her slightly opened anus. Mom's hand went right to her pussy and clit, locking eyes with us again.

"Go slow, Peter," she quickly said before he could move. Her hand circling he clit already.

I have never felt our heart beat so fast in my life. It was like the blood was pounding in my head it was beating so hard. I felt hot and excited everywhere, like never before even the first time with Becca was nothing like this. Evil Peter pressed forward, our eyes locked on our cock and watching the head slowly disappear into my mother's ass. It was the most amazing sight I've ever seen and the most stunning sensation as her tight ring parted just enough for our head to enter her. I've never felt such heat and pressure on my cock before, it was blowing my mind.

"Stop there... don't move..." Mom said... "Give me a second to get used to you."

Our cock was extending out of her ass like it had no head. Her tight muscles had squeezed the glans, but the shaft remained rigid. The blood in my ears was deafening, both evil Peter and I were speechless from the visual and sensations. Mom's tight ass was pulsing on our cock. Her hand was circling her clit rapidly and she was breathing heavy as well.

About a minute later she looked up at us again and said, "Okay, I'm remembering... give me some more."

He eased forward, stretching her open with the wider shaft, pulsing with our blood. We were as hard as we'd ever been from the excitement of anal sex, but Mom seemed to adapt as two more inches entered her bowels. The heat just got more intense, our cock was in a taunt oven of bliss the likes of which I never fathomed.

He paused without Mom telling him to after three inches had entered her. She looked up at us, nodding her head for more and he fed three more into her. I was freaking out... I mean holy shit it felt amazing and looked amazing.

"Oh... my... oh Peter... it's so full... just like I remember... oh... my son... you sure are surprising me... it's just like your fathers," she gushed, rubbing her clit fast and hard.

The rest of our cock disappeared into my mother's ass, she had taken us completely until our balls hit her cheeks. He held us deep, both of us basking in untold pleasure, our excitement level was at its limit. Heartrate maxed out for sure. We could feel Mom's muscles working, grabbing and kneading our cock as we were fully inserted. She was adjusting to the width and depth in her own way, rapidly playing with her sex and clit. We stayed like this for several minutes. The stimulation was so great there seemed like no reason he needed to move and the sight of our cock enveloped inside her ass as she worked her clit and muscles was stunning.

She started breathing heavier and I could tell she was working on a climax as our cock remained buried. Evil Peter wasn't even moving, but we were being highly stimulated anyway from Mom's innards and the sheer excitement of the moment.

Mom suddenly started to shake and spasm, a large gush of clear liquid spurt from behind her hand as her body began to climax and with it, her ass grabbed a hold of our cock like a vise. Rhythmic convulsions milked our dick as Mom's orgasm crashed over her with her ass full of cock. The pulses caused our pleasure to peak and we couldn't hold our load due to the sensations and visuals. It just exploded on its own, deep inside of her, contracting over and over, feeling like jets of cum flying from our cock as we all climaxed together.

It was the most intense and pleasurable orgasm of my life, so much so that I got control again with my cock just gushing into my mother's tight ass. By the time it finished, I almost collapsed from the most extreme and draining orgasm of my life.

When we could speak again, Mom looked up at me and smiled.

"Same thing happened to your father the first time. He was hardly inside me when he lost it. He got more accustomed to it later, and you will too," she said.

"I've never felt anything like that," I said.

"He hadn't either. It was a perfect solution to my problem. Though he never thought I was too loose. That was all me."

"So who's idea was it to try anal sex?" I asked.

"Mine... I suggested it and he acquiesced after a few weeks. He never thought it was needed, but once he tried it he was glad he had. We didn't do it all the time, but enough. This was a nice surprise, Peter... it was very pleasurable for me and reminded me of him even more. Thank you."

"No, thank you..." I said.

I eased my shrinking cock out of my mother's ass. I expected a lot of cum to follow but I guess since I was so buried, when I came, it was too deep to come out just yet. I was so tired, the hour with Tiffany and this massive orgasm with Mom had exhausted me. She could tell I was wiped out.

"Why don't you go back to bed, I'll clean up and see you in the morning."

I hobbled back to the couch and fell asleep practically the second my head it the pillow.