Sexiplicity Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was kind of afraid to touch it. I knew it would make me more aroused, make me want to stroke and cum and I couldn't very well do that in the hospital bed. I still needed help getting out of bed to use the bathroom. And then my nurse came in the room. I tried to hide my bulge by placing my hands in my lap but it was kind of impossible. She came to the edge of my bed and smiled.

"Don't be embarrassed, this is a good thing. You at least know it still works," she said.

I nodded. Still not able to speak with my mouth wired shut.

"I was bound to notice, you have an above average penis, which I'm sure you know. Do you want to try and urinate, that might help."

I nodded again and she began the chore of helping me out of the bed, which was quite painful since my ribs were still healing. By the time I was standing, I was hoping my cock would be soft from the pain but it wasn't. It was throbbing under my thin hospital gown, making the material move as it pulsed. She helped me to the bathroom, IV stand and all, turning on the light.

Looking at me and my hard cock she said, "Yeah, well, you might just want to pee in the shower, I don't think you'll manage the angle you'll need to hit the toilet."

I agreed and moved in front of the walk in shower, moving the hospital gown I bent my dick down as much as I could and let it fly. Talk about a golden arch. Even with my bladder empty, my amazingly frustrating cock, didn't calm down and she noticed again after washing down the shower.

"Huh? Well, that things awake and raring to go. Obviously been a while for you. I mean since you've..." she trailed off.

I nodded again and shrugged my arms, walking toward the exit. She helped me back into bed, hardon and all and covered me up.

"Should go away on its own in a while... or maybe your nice girlfriend will come by today and help," she said with a wink and a smile.

She took my vitals and my penis was still throbbing by the time she left the room. I knew then for sure that evil Peter was gone. Gone for good. Cobi had in all accounts killed him. I survived, evil Peter did not. I have to admit that I cried, I felt like I had lost something. Even though he was a pain in the ass I learned a lot from him and will miss him. I knew he was really gone because if he wasn't, he would have taken over and convinced the nurse to help with my hard cock for sure, that's something he would not have let pass by. I laid in my hospital bed, silently crying for my dead 'friend' with my dick still hard.

I wondered who would visit me first, because they were sure to notice my cock, which had no intentions of going soft on its own.

It was early in the morning, before the sun was even up so I just tried to ignore my penis and go back to sleep. I was just drifting off when a knock sounded and my door opened. It was Tiffany, my sister.

"Hey, Bro... thought I'd drop in and see you before I headed to the gym," she was saying as she shut the door and walked toward the bed. "Did I wake yo..." she cut off seeing the bulge in the center of the sheets.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Oh, shit... oh fuck me... I just got so wet... I've been wanting you since Cobi hurt you and now you're finally hard again!"

I just shrugged and motioned to the entire hospital room.

"I know were in the hospital, but I can't leave you like this and I've got to have some, Peter... think you can... maybe in the bathroom?" she asked.

I wanted some too... I wanted the pressure and urges released so I nodded and she started helping me up. We finally managed to get into the bathroom and locked it behind us. She was in her tight gym shorts with her midriff shirt and a sports bra underneath. Her hair was up in a tight ponytail and she looked incredibly sexy. When she turned back to me from locking the door, she instantly dropped to her knees on the tiled floor and pull up my hospital gown.

"Oh, fuck yes... I'm so excited to see this thing again and..." she interrupted herself my grabbing my cock and taking it into her mouth.

The surge of pleasure, after so long, was beyond compare, rushing through my body as Tiffany's hot, wet mouth took me deep. I realized this was the first time she's done this to just me. Evil Peter wasn't in control or even present this time. Fuck it felt good... I had to pull her head off of me in less than a minute or I would have exploded in her mouth and I guarantee she wouldn't have handled all that was assured to come.

"Oh... right... been a long time... you're probably not going to last and it's probably going to be massive," she said.

I nodded big long nods and pointed to the shower.

"You want to cum in the shower... easy clean up. Got ya."

She stood up and surveyed the bathroom layout for a second before talking again.

"I'll kneel on the top of the toilet, you stand behind me and when you going to cum I'll stroke you off into the shower," she said and didn't wait for my nod.

Instead she yanked down her shorts and thong together, kicked them off her shoes and knelt with her tight, toned ass out toward me. My cock was so hard I could feel it pulling and straining the skin covering it as I moved forward toward her. She looked over her shoulder as she knelt on the closed toilet and bit her lip as she watched me approach with my hard cock. It was actually difficult to push it down far enough to be in the right position to enter her shaved sex. She was already flushed and wet, her lips parting and damp. She looked fucking amazing.

"I can't wait... put it in... just fuck me now!" she said, gritting her teeth.

Once I was able to get it down, I watched my very purple and shiny head spread her wet lips apart and my cock slide into her, inch after glorious inch, until I was pressed against my sister's ass.

"Oh, gawd yes! Fuckin' yes!" she said way too loud. "I love that cock!" Luckily there was a loud fan that automatically turned on with the light in the bathroom.

I knew instantly I wasn't going to last more than a minute, two if I was lucky because when I started pulling out, her creamy insides clutched my highly taut cock that was overly sensitive and I about came inside her. I couldn't tell her anything. I just tried my best and pressed back in slowly, basking in the sensations of her pussy around my cock.

It was so crazy good, like the first time, maybe even better. It was amazing what not cumming for over four weeks did once I finally had sex again. My heart was pounding in my sore chest as my senses were on high alert and my body tingled all over with my cock at the center.

She had left her top on and I still had my gown twisted around me as I stared down at my wet cock easing out again, covered in her pent-up juices. I didn't think I'd ever last long enough for her to cum but I was wrong. She was in a worse way than I was apparently and on the third thrust home, my sister started shaking and moaning from the orgasm that was four weeks in the making. This did me in and on the fourth thrust I was at the point of no return, pulling out as she was still cumming.

I turned toward the shower and the first blast shot from my cock before she knew what was happening. It traveled over three feet and splattered the tile under the hot and cold knobs, sticking there like rubber cement. My body was rocked with incredible pleasure but it was mixed with slight pain as my contractions took over and my ejaculate flew. She was able to turn and sit on the toilet, still shaking but able to grab my cock and stroke it for the most massive cumshot in my life.

It was ridiculous how much semen shot from my cock and painted the far wall and floor of the shower. The first few blasts were yellowish, dark and thick like I'd never seen before, but as they continued the color returned to normal. I didn't even try and count, just stood there convulsing and groaning with each blast as Tiffany stroked me the entire time in perfect sync to the blasts.

"Holy shit, Peter... I've never seen that much semen in my life... so that's what happens after almost five weeks of abstinence. Good thing we had the shower."

I just moaned a reply after having finished the largest orgasm of my life. Because there was so much, it had to be the longest climax as well, but I wouldn't say it was the best or the most pleasurable, just because the fact that I was so injured. It kind of hurt too. But it was needed and my spent cock finally started to descend to flaccid.

I sat on the toilet as Tiffany washed the amazing load down the drain and then she got her shorts back on. Once I was back in bed, she kissed me on the forehead.

"Well, that was fun, little brother... but I got to get to work... maybe I'll come early tomorrow again... what do you say?" she asked.

I just mumbled a maybe through my locked jaw and she grinned before leaving me. Evil Peter would be so jealous.

**

The next day they unwired my jaw and took the bandages off my left eye. The eye was still too swollen to open but I did see light when they shined a bright beam on my lid, so that was encouraging news. The jaw was so sore even unwired I could only open my mouth a centimeter. I wanted to eat again, I was sick of being fed through a tube and IV's. Mom told me Cobi's first hearing was tomorrow. They are charging him with attempted murder, assault and battery. Two charges of assault because he hit Becca too. I obviously wasn't going to make the hearing, but they have pictures and medical records of what he did to me.

The following week was me trying to open my mouth and eventually eat real food so I could go home. It took the entire week until they were satisfied I could survive at home. My eye finally opened, and though my vision was blurry, at least I can see and they said it will probably improve some.

Mom and Tiffany drove me home on a Friday and surrounded me as I walked to my house and inside for the first time since almost dying. They were the doting team, asking me if I needed anything constantly and wanting to do everything they could to make me comfortable. Becca was at school. I was supposed to start physical therapy on Monday. I'd lost a lot of muscle and weight being in the hospital. But I had the weekend to try and get some normalcy back into my life.

Soon after I was on my couch with everything I needed, Tiffany left for work and I was alone in the house with my mother. About five minutes later my mother came over and sat down on the sofa next to me.

"You must be so horny and pent up," she began, putting her hand on my thigh. "I remember your father, after his appendix almost burst and he had it removed. We didn't have sex for a few weeks and by the time he was able, he was really needing some. I remember how backed up he was, so swollen and full," she said moving her hand to rest on my growing cock. "He had so much built up, I had never see so much come out of him before. You'll, most likely worse, because it's been longer. I can help," she said.

I had remained silent. Without evil Peter I really didn't know what to say. My mother was touching my cock... more than willing to help relieve my pent up semen. She had no idea that I already jettisoned my massive load with Tiffany, but that was a few days ago so I was sure I had plenty again. Tiffany never did come by early in the morning like she said she might again.

Mom's hand felt good as she rubbed my cock as I lay in my pajamas on the couch. It was soon rock hard and throbbing. Pleasure overcame reason and I just let her touch me without comment. She continued just moving her hand up and down over my thin pajamas and underwear for about minute.

"Yep, you are really hard, Peter... I'm sure a release is needed, but before you do, we better have something on hand to catch it all," she said, getting up to get something.

I knew exactly what evil Peter would have said. "Mom, I'm sure your bowels can catch it all." He would have had no issue with fucking my mother's ass and cumming inside her, filling her up with the plentiful load. But he wasn't here and I just let my mom get up and walk away. My cock was throbbing and making a wet spot appear through my underwear and pajamas. I did remove my clothes, before she got back. When she returned, she had a large beach towel in her hand and saw me lying naked on the sofa.

"All ready? Good. Mother will take care of you," she said sitting down again next to me.

She traced the scars from my surgery on my chest before laying the towel down on me. Once in place, she grabbed the middle of my cock and started stroking, moving the loose skin up and down my ridged shaft. Instant pleasure surged though my cock, making me moan with pleasure as her small, soft hand pulled up and stroked down. Pre-cum started running from my slit in plentiful amount, dripping down to the towel she had all the way against the base of my cock. She moved her other hand to cup my tightening balls, caressing them as she stroked.

"Feel's good, I'm sure. Shouldn't be long. Just let it come, Peter."

Sure did! It felt amazing and if I hadn't already came with Tiffany, I was sure I would have already exploded with Mom's expert hands. Mom sped up her motion as my legs tightened and the pleasure mounted. A continuous stream of pre-cum oozed from my slit down to the towel and wiggled off the end of my cock as she stroked. Around five minutes passed.

"Well, you're lasting longer than I would have expected, Peter. Did Becca help you out already in the hospital?" Mom asked.

"Ahuh, I moaned," lying because it was really Tiffany and I sure didn't want Mom to know that.

"Oh, well, that's good then... you just decided not to say anything so I'd do this anyway," she said, stroking extra hard and grinning down at me. "Such a bad boy, Peter, keeping secrets."

You have no idea, I said in my head as the pleasure mounted and I was very close to going over the edge. Mom knew and suddenly stopped, removing both hands and just letting my cock throb over the towel and ache for release.

"I can be bad too, Peter... I have a secret as well," she said, standing up.

She proceeded to remove all her clothing as I laid there, cock screaming for relief and oozing like crazy. She stood proudly before me, big beautiful breasts, curvy body, and grin on her face.

"Here's my little secret, Peter," she said, turning around and bending over.

My eyes got wide as she spread her ass. Above her wet and flushed sex was the end of a buttplug, nestled firmly in her ass. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"I've been keeping myself primed and ready for you, Peter. Most days I have this inserted, just waiting for you to be healthy again. I can't stop thinking about what we did before you were hurt. I've been counting the days before I can have you inside me again. I couldn't speak, didn't have the words.

She giggled and reached behind herself, taking a hold of the end of the plug and began twisting and pulling it. I was expecting something small, but as she twisted and worked on the plug my eyes bulged again as I watched her ass being stretched wide open by a massive buttplug that seemed to continue to get bigger, expanding her hole more and more until suddenly it popped out, leaving her ass gapped and pulsing.

"Like my secret, Peter?" she asked, dropping the plug.

All I could do was nod as she proceeded to climb up on the couch, straddle me with her legs under her. She reached down, taking my cock in one hand as she balanced with the other on the back of the sofa. She, pulled me vertical, causing slight pain, since I was so hard, and placing the head of my cock to her open anus, eased down on me, taking my cock into her burning hot ass.

"Oh, yes! I've been dreaming of this day again... Oh Peter, it's so perfect!" she screamed, enveloping my entire cock into her bowels.

Unfathomable pleasure seized my dick as mom bottomed out on my body, holding herself deep and basking in the joy of my cock in her ass. She grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed the hard nipples swaying on my rigid shaft, the look of absolute ecstasy on her face. She must have stayed like that for over a minute, not wanting the delight of the first penetration to end. My heart was pounding, my cock throbbing, and my eyes wide as I watched her enjoy my long tool again and tweak her nipples. But when she started to slowly rise again, and I felt her tight anal muscles gripping my cock like a vise my vision went blurry and a ringing in my ears sang.

It felt ridiculously good. Even after the space of time from when she stopped stroking me to now, my pleasure leaped right back to where I was by the time she had lifted herself all the way to my head. Her open pussy was oozing down to her taunt anal ring, almost to my cock as she held herself over my body, ready to fall down on my cock again. Her clit was so hard I could see it prominently pressing out amid her folds. She started shaking. Her legs first, then her entire body as she pinched her nipples and began to have an anal orgasm.

She screamed, and her ass grabbed the head of my cock like a vice, before she fell down, taking my cock deep once again. She collapsed over my body, panting and moaning, screaming and shaking as the orgasm engulfed her frame. She's been wanting this for a long time.

I had started ejaculating myself, when she fell down and her ass started convulsing, I lost it and blew my load inside of her. We both moaned and climaxed, grunting, panting, and trembling in each other's arms. Totally unaware that Becca and Tiffany had come in the house.

**

I had never heard Becca curse before, not like this. She went ballistic screaming at me, at my mother, kicking things, throwing anything she could grab. Nothing was going to settle her down, nor could she have heard anything anyways. She finally, red faced and looking like her mother, screamed, "I never want to see you again you sick fucking perverts!" and left the house, slamming the door so hard she broke the window next to it.

"Oh, well, nice job... both of you. She's never coming back!" Tiffany said, arms folded under her breasts as she stood next to us on the sofa.

I was still hard and still inside my mother's ass, which Tiffany suddenly noticed.

"Oh my... oh my fucking hell? Is... is his dick in your butt?" Tiffany asked, horrified.

"As a matter of fact... yes... and I love it!" Mom said proudly.

"Oh my gawd, you two are unbelievable. You never stopped... did you... you said you had but you never did... no way you stopped if you're doing anal now... the first day he's back in the house and you're doing anal! I have a mind to leave and never come back either. Fuck me!" Tiffany, said, and started to pace back and forth in front of the couch.

"But you won't, will you? You love his cock as much as me," Mom stated, stopping Tiffany in her tracks.

She turned to look at Mom. Tiffany's face betrayed her, her lust and jealously did her in. "Fine... Fuck! No more lies no more hiding, no more secrets. Yes I love his cock... we were fucking again before he got beat up, hell, we fucked in the damn hospital before he was even home!"

"Well, everything's out in the open now," I said as the final two women in my life glared at each other as I sat under my mother, penis still firmly engulfed in her ass.

12