Sexiplicity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think I took a breath as I watched Becca open fully and take the long double-sided dildo into her ass for the first time. She opened as wide as she needed and Tiffany slid it in, maybe two or three inches and held it still. Even if I was allowed to speak, I wouldn't have been able to. The sight of this long toy protruding from my girlfriend's ass was astounding.

"Wow, it's in... you've taken the extent of the width," Mom said.

"Much bigger than my fingers. Ahhh, it feels so full, so strange," Becca said.

"Don't forget to play," Mom reminded.

Becca went right back to her clit, circling it with the pads of her fingers in the lube that had worked its way up to her sex, Tiffany had added a lot. She moaned and I watched her areolas gather and lift her nipples. She was enjoying it! Which only made me more aroused.

"Oh, man, oh, wow, it's good, much better with the clit mixing," Becca said, rubbing faster as I watched Tiffany slide a few more inches of the toy into Becca's ass.

Tiffany didn't stop there, adding even more into Becca, making her arch her back as the toy filled up her bowels for the first time. It was hard to determine how much she had in her with how long the toy was and no definitive marks on the shaft, but it was a sizable amount, more then any of us expected for her first time. Becca had her eyes closed, rubbing her clit fast and with pressure. Nipples fully erect and rising and falling quickly on her heaving chest before Tiffany stopped and began to withdraw the toy. I kept an eye on what had been in and sure enough, Becca had taken at least eight inches of toy into her for the first time. Tiffany, turned and looked at Mom and then me, eyes wide with surprise.

"Damn, girl, if I didn't know better, I'd say you've done this before," Tiffany said, sliding the toy back in slowly.

"Oh, no... not me... but I kinda like it... it's a strange but nice sensation going in and out," Becca said.

I couldn't take my eyes off the sight. My sister was pretty much fucking Becca with the long toy, sliding it in and out with pretty good speed after just a few minutes. Becca never stopped working her clit, her finger grinding and rubbing the nubbin. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as it appeared she was getting close to a climax. Becca had jumped right in for her first anal experience and had caught up to Tiffany in record time.

"Mmmm, oh my gawd! I'm going to cum," Becca gushed after about three minutes.

Her legs tightened and started to shake as her body gyrated around the long toy and her hand pressed onto her clit. The waves of pleasure engulfed her. Becca was cumming hard, body convulsing and she was making those cute squirrel sounds she does when she comes big. Tiffany had a difficult time moving the toy in and out with all the movement, so she just held it in deep while Becca continued to spasm and moan.

Mom leaned over to my ear and said, "She could take you now, I guarantee it."

I knew she was right. My little naïve girlfriend had suddenly become quite the sexual creature. It was only a matter of time, maybe only minutes before I would have my cock in Becca's ass. Tiffany knew it as well, she was looking at Mom whispering in my ear as Becca trembled on the bed next to me, a two-foot toy deep in her ass.

"I'm ready to try Peter," Tiffany suddenly said.

"What about your new plug and mine?" Mom asked.

Tiffany, let go of the long toy, leaving Becca panting on the bed and gathered Mom a few feet away from me. I kind of heard what she was saying and pretty much knew what the conversation was about since my sister is so competitive. She knew if she didn't try for me as soon as possible, Becca would beat her to my cock and win the little wager of who could take my cock in their ass first. I had everything to benefit from and no down side.

"Well, okay then. If you think you're ready. No time like the present. Your brother looks more than up for it," Mom said, turning back to the bed with Tiffany, both of them staring at my hard cock.

Becca, having recovered slightly, rolled over to me. "She should have you first, she's earned it," Becca whispered in my ear, apparently not going to contest the wager and having been more alert to what was going on than I thought.

Mom and Tiffany joined the two of us on the bed, Tiffany changing places with me, laying on her back as I stood up. The toys bounced and rolled all over the place as positions changed and naked bodies prepared. Tiffany kicked off her panties and then unhooked her bra, tossing it on the floor of my room. Becca laid down next to her with the two-foot toy still in her ass I noticed.

"I'm going to keep this in, so after Tiffany tries, I'll be ready for you," Becca said, biting her lip all sexy like.

My cock lurched, gorged with blood and oozing all over the place. Mom found the lube among the mess of toys and handed it to me. Tiffany smiled up at me as I uncapped the tube and squirted a good amount onto two fingers. Tiffany spread her legs and lifted them, bent at the knees, giving me access to her little puckered hole. Her pussy we wet and flushed, even her little clit was aroused, just peeking out of the top of her folds.

Moving my hand forward, I spread the lube around her ass, slipping a finger tip into her tight hole with zero resistance. She took my finger all the way in with ease and I looked around for something bigger when Mom handed me the newest plug they had just bought today.

"Use this, it will get her plenty ready for you," Mom said, smiling.

I took the plug and replaced my finger with the tip, pressing it slowly into my sister's ass. It widened fast, stretching Tiffany's ass quickly and making her moan with pleasure, as well as, like clockwork, start playing with her clit. I just didn't force it in. No, I played and enjoyed what I was doing, twisting the plug back and forth as I slowly pressed it in, then retreated, pressed more in, and pulled it out. She was taking the width fine so far, already past the width of the double-sided dildo Becca had in her butt at the moment.

"Yeah, that's it, feels good, little brother. I'm ready for all of it... I ready for you," Tiffany said circling her clit with one hand and tweaking a nipple with the other.

The plug suddenly popped into place, all the way to the narrow part at the end; the end cap coming to rest on her ass. It kind of surprised me. I didn't realize I had pushed so hard but I guess what Tiffany had said got me excited. Grabbing the end cap, I twisted and pulled the plug slowly from her body, making her asshole widen very fast around the plug. Instead of letting it pop out rapidly, I pulled so slowly, I was able to hold it steady at the widest part and stare with awe as her ass was stretched to the max, making her flesh turn white at the connection. Fucking glorious sight.

"Oh, fuck, yes, that's so good, so tight and full!" Tiffany called out. "I want your cock, Peter, fuck me with your cock! Fuck my ass please!" she screamed.

Suddenly Mom was next to me with the lube, squirting some on my cock and spreading it around as I held the plug steady in Tiffany's ass. The cold lube warmed quickly as my mom spun her hand around my cock, lubing it up. I knew I was bigger than this toy, and so did Mom.

"When he pulls out the plug, try and keep yourself open for him," Mom said.

I moved closer one hand on my cock, the other on the plug. I pulled the plug out and Tiffany did her best to keep her anus open as Mom took the plug from my hand and I bent my cock down to Tiff's open, pink hole. My cock head was huge, purple and raging, looking so enormous compared to the slowly closing cavity of Tiffany's anus but I pressed forward anyway. Her ass reopened as my engorged head spread it slowly, ever so slowly. I looked up quickly to see Tiffany biting her lower lip and frantically moving on her clit as my wide head was pinched by her tight anal muscles. Becca sat up to get a better look, even she could tell it seemed huge.

I knew the head would shrink a bit as I pressed; it was the hard, wide shaft that she would have to adjust to. Easing my head in, Tiffany started to pant at the strain as the shaft came in contact with her extremely tight muscles. Good hell! The heat and pressure were intense on my head. She was so fucking tight it was amazing, tighter than Mom and I thought she was tight the first time, but this was a whole new level. I could feel her pressing the blood from my head, as if I was pitching it to stop from cumming.

"Fuck... it's huge... Oh my... holy shit it's so big," Tiffany was saying as I froze in place with my head enveloped and just a fraction of the shaft inside her tight, vise like ass.

She seemed to be panicking, I didn't know if she could do it and I definitely didn't move. I could feel her ass struggling with my width, just crushing the head of my cock as it fought against the intrusion. The heat was intense especially on my shaft, I'm sure she was worried herself.

"Just try and relax, honey. Deep breaths... just relax, it will get better... and don't stop playing," Mom said as I remained frozen.

Becca was up on one elbow watching. I caught her eye and she looked concerned before leaning over to Tiffany and asking, "How can I help?"

Tiffany said one word between her teeth, "Clit," before removing her hand from her sex. She wanted someone else to play so she could focus on opening up to my cock.

Becca looked up at me, having never touched another chick's privates before. I just shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my huge cock that wasn't shrinking at all even though I wasn't moving. It was still rock hard and causing all the issues. I though about just pulling out and letting her practice more and doing this another time, but like times before, Tiffany read my mind.

"Don't you... move, either... way... I can... do this," she said between breaths.

That's when I saw Becca's hand replace Tiffany's and start to circle her clit while Tiffany panted and tried to relax, breathing in small gasps. Becca played with Tiffany's clit like she would her own and it seemed to be working if ever so slightly. It must have been Becca's desire to help, she always was the nice one willing to help others all the time that made her do this.

Something was helping, either my cock was getting smaller or Tiffany was beginning to adapt. I was hoping for the second. The pressure on my head was letting up slightly or she had squeezed it so much there was no blood left.

I don't know how long I knelt there, not moving... it was a quite a while with Becca working the clit and Mom encouraging Tiffany while I stared down at my cock extending from my sister's exceedingly tight ass. I wasn't going to move until told to. I could feel the pressure easing up, minute by minute, could feel my head being less constricted inside of her as she relaxed. I thought I could probably move further but didn't dare, looking up at Tiffany who still had her eyes closed. Her breathing had calmed some which was another good sign.

"Fuck, little brother... that's quite the monster," she suddenly said, opening her eyes.

I looked down at her and she gave me a half grin before saying, "Try a little more, very slowly!"

I finally was able to move, trying to ease my cock a little deeper as slow as I could go. I suddenly realized her ass had formed a dent in my shaft, all the way around, her opening ring was so tight. I could see her ass having to widen even more when I tried to press more in. So, I think it was my cock that had succumbed more than her ass had, because when I tried to go past the groove, she had made, she instantly told me to stop again. It was just too big, too tight and she wasn't adjusting to it well enough.

"Fuck! It's just too big... I can't do it," Tiffany said.

"No, he's not, you can do this, Tiffany... just let him try... you're over thinking it," Becca said.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

"Just relax and let Peter work it... it will fit," Becca responded.

I looked up at Becca with a worried look on my face. I didn't want to hurt Tiffany but I had a feeling I knew what she was getting at. My gaze left Becca's and I looked down at my sister. She looked up at me and her expression changed from worry to trust in two seconds.

"I'm all yours, little brother... I trust you," she said.

I smiled down at her and the second thing I did was grabbed more lube. I uncapped the lid and pulled my cock slowly out of her ass. It had been so long that her ass did not close, just gapping open when my head reappeared finally. I squirted a huge glob of lube into her open hole and replaced my cock head rather fast, right up to the dent around my cock again. She had literally pushed out the blood from around my cock her ass was so tight.

Tiffany moaned when I went back into her but didn't open her eyes. Becca kept playing with her clit and I pulled a fraction out again and back in, out again and back in, just a tiny part of my cock, effectively fucking her as little as I could, really.

Then Mom came to the rescue. No one had seen it but Mom had left Tiffany's room and gone to her own to get her new clitoris toy, the strange one that has the weird end that goes right on the clit, driving them crazy.

"Here, use this, Becca," Mom said, turning the toy on full power and handing it to Becca.

Becca took it, looking at it strangely but figure it out rather fast, placing it over Tiffany's clit.

I hadn't stopped pulling my head almost out and pressing back in to my hard shaft. I didn't' know what else to do. It felt really good, tight, hot and gooey. I got no complaints from Tiffany especially with the new toy vibrating her clit to the max, and fucked her like that for another five minutes or so before I tried to go deeper and found my cock slipped further with not much issue. The dent in my cock had gone away the more I moved and now she was taking my full shaft an inch beyond my head. Then two inches. I worked that amount for a while again, basking in the heat and tightness of her body around my shaft, most of my cock still visible and no complaints from Tiffany. Just the opposite, she was enjoying it, moaning as I slid in and out and her nipples had hardened again. The new toy had worked miracles.

Becca was still playing with her sex, mixing toy clit play with slight fingering and vulva rubs while my cock slid about three inches into her each time. Mom smiled at me, nodded and mouthed, "Well done." Looking down I added more length until half my cock was in my sister's ass for the first time. She had done it, pretty much, my cock does get a little wider at the base but for all intents and purposes she was taking my width and loving it.

"I feel you, little brother... you're filling me up... you did it all of you. I'm doing it," she said, opening her eyes.

I smiled down at her, pressing my cock in the furthest yet and she moaned the loudest so far. She looked up at me as I fucked her a bit faster a bit deeper until almost all of my cock was in her tight ass. The heat was unfathomable, the grip, stupendous, it was mindboggling good. She took me like that for another couple of minutes, her body adapting fully to my cock and it was obvious.

"Good gawd it's so amazing... I've never felt so full and so good... I... I... might... fuck, I might cummmm!" she screamed.

Suddenly her ass clamped onto my cock like a vise as her orgasm erupted. It was so tight I had to stop moving as she began to convulse under Becca's hand, the clit toy and my cock shoved deep in her ass. It was so tight it almost hurt as her ass began to spasm and contract with each wave of her orgasm, around my shaft. It was even more intense than when Mom cums on my cock. I couldn't do anything about it and I too lost my load deep inside my sister as her ass literally milked every drop as she came.

Brother and sister, moaning and shaking in a dual orgasm to be remembered for sure. My hearing and sight went in and out as my cock ejected burst after burst of pleasurable semen into the deep recesses of my sister's bowels. I didn't think my orgasms could get better, not after anal with Mom but this was! Some how this was, making me fall over onto my trembling sister with my cock spewing the remaining bursts into her.

**

I think we both lost consciousness because once I was aware of my surroundings, I could tell time had passed. My cock was flaccid as well but still in my sister and when I looked around Becca wasn't on the bed anymore. I rolled off of Tiffany and out came my penis and the massive load I had deposited in her ass. Mom was prepared though, using a towel between her legs as my load oozed out. I turned my head and my sister was staring at me.

"I was right, little brother, I knew it was going to be good but even my imagination paled in comparison to the reality. That was phenomenal," she said, reaching out to me.

I took her hand and said, "For me as well, nothing, no orgasm has ever been better."

She smiled. We were both pretty spent. I was so thirsty and starting to get hungry again so I figure more time had passed than I thought. I looked up at Mom, cleaning off Tiffany and asked her where Becca was.

"She had to use the bathroom, she'll be back soon," Mom replied.

I noticed the long toy was on the bed, and no longer in Becca's ass. Mom saw me looking at it.

"Don't worry, she replaced it with Tiffany's largest plug... she's keeping herself ready for you."

My eyes widened and my flaccid cock lurched at the words.

"After seeing you and your sister climax together like that, Becca's even more determined to have you as soon as possible. I think we've created a monster," Mom said, giggling.

Just as she spoke, Becca came back into the room.

"Oh good, you're awake again. You two both passed out... it was that good... you literally both lost it with that combined orgasm, Peter! I've never seen anything like it before," Becca said.

"That makes all of us, I think," Mom said.

"Words cannot describe," Tiffany added.

Becca looked down at my soft cock, covered in lube and cum. I could see a little jealousy on her face and want as well. But she knew I was out of commission for a bit.

"I'll bet, it was amazing you two, but we should eat lunch now, it's almost one. Need to refuel," Becca said.

She turned and I got a glimpse of the toy's endcap stuck up her ass. As she was walking out the door she said, "Need energy so you can make me cum like that."

"No pressure," Tiffany said, giggling.

"Yeah, none at all," I replied, standing up.

Mom handed me the towel and I found a clean spot to wipe myself off before following my sister and mother down the hall to the kitchen. We ate lunch, talked and had some down time for several hours. I couldn't help but think of the plug still in Becca's ass. I didn't know what it was doing to her or if she could just forget it was there. I never had a plug in my ass to know. For all I knew, it was keeping her horny and wet.

I hoped I could giver her the climax she wanted. The one she saw from Tiffany and Mom with anal. I didn't think doing her in the ass was going to be as big a deal as it was with my sister, which almost didn't happen because of how tight she was. Thanks to Mom and getting that clit toy, I had the best orgasm of my lift and fucked my sister's ass for the first time.

At lunch she said she was sore and probably out of commission anally for a while. As tight as it was, I didn't doubt it, but for me, it was fucking amazing.

It was almost four in the afternoon, all of us sitting around the kitchen table. Mom was across from me, Becca to my right and Tiffany to my left. Suddenly I felt someone's foot touch my soft cock laying on the wood chair I was sitting on. I looked up and Mom was smiling from across the small table. She started rubbing my dick with the bottom of her foot. Now with food and time, it began to grow as she continued to massage it with her foot until I was throbbing hard. No one else noticed.