Sexploration

Story Info
Sister offers to 'show you hers if you show her yours'.
9.8k words
4.53
609.3k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING!

This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!!

(c) copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved

* * * * *

As brother and sister go, for most of our young lives we weren't very close, Carol and I. She didn't want to have much to do with her younger brother, nor I with her. We didn't have any major squabbles; we merely ignored one another and led our separate lives while growing up in the same house.

It was during my senior year in high school, shortly after I turned 18 that the events that I'm about to describe took place. Carol, being a year older, was a freshman the local junior college, and still living at home.

Carol wasn't a pretty girl, but not ugly either, just sort of plain, but she did have a nice, slim figure. Her breasts were small, but firm and perky, and she had the nicest little ass. Should I have been looking at my sister's ass? Probably not, but I had been noticing how cute it was for several years. Damn! But I loved her little jiggle. Caused a stirring in my groin every time that she wore tight pants, and often resulted in a visit to the bathroom, or my bedroom, to spank my monkey.

Carol wasn't the only girl that I fantasized about, but I was such a shy guy that I did nothing but fantasize, and masturbate. In my own mind I was much too skinny and not very attractive, as a result I was afraid to even to talk to the pretty girls. Carol and I had something in common besides our parents; neither of us was popular with, or comfortable in the company of, the opposite sex.

Because of my lack of self-confidence, I didn't date at all, didn't even go to the prom or homecoming. Carol dated on occasion, but she never went out with the same boy more than a couple of times. Since she wasn't especially pretty, she didn't attract the attention of the boys that she really liked. The guys that did ask her out weren't the ones that she would have chosen.

Ever since I started having strong feelings for the opposite sex, I had been trying to sneak a peek of Carol's feminine features. The most exciting moment occurred when I caught a glimpse of her scurrying from the bathroom to her bedroom in only her birthday suit. That gave me such a thrill, even though I wasn't able to see much, just a fleeting glance of a couple of bouncing little titties and jiggling buns, but enough to excite me to full hardness, to be sure.

It had been common practice for several years for my parents to leave us home by ourselves when they went out, and Carol and I were never a problem for them. On those occasions I would usually go into the den and surf the web (often the porn sites), or into my room and play with myself, while Carol watched TV most of the evening.

Then came the night, that wonderful night, that changed both our lives.

The evening started out as the typical parents' night out. I went to my room while Carol stayed downstairs, plopped in front of the TV. I was lying nude on my bed playing with myself while fantasizing about Missy, one of the prettiest girls in my class, when Carol knocked on the door and asked if she could come in.

"Just a minute," I shouted, and hurriedly climbed under the sheets, my heart beating wildly at almost being caught 'meat' handed. "OK, come on in."

She opened the door, took a few steps to the edge of the bed, and sat down. I was still a bit flustered at how close I had come to being caught in the act of stroking my stiffie, but she also seemed a bit flustered and unsure of herself. The situation was very unusual and uncomfortable for both of us, as we rarely talked one-on-one.

After a few minutes of tense silence, she blurted out, "Billy, I need an honest opinion from a guy's point of view. I want to know if I'm ugly? The truth, please."

I had never thought of her as being ugly, and I answered honestly, "Absolutely not."

She had a very serious, sad look, and responded, "I must be, the cute guys hardly even look at me, and never ask me out."

I could see that she was very upset and almost in tears, and I tried to comfort her some. "I think that you're a very attractive girl, I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that you're the prettiest girl around, but you're far from ugly, and you've got a great body. You're not what I'd call beautiful, but definitely very attractive."

She beamed at my compliment. "Do you really think so? I think you're just saying that, look at how small my chest is." Her eyes drooped and she got that sad look again when she mentioned her small chest.

"I think that your tits, or what I can see of them, are just about perfect, They're not big, but I love the perkiness."

She was a bit taken back about my using the word 'tits', blushed a bit, and smiled. "Thanks, but they're not as big as some of the other girls."

"There'll always be some girls who will have bigger tits than others, besides, you've got a great ass. There aren't many girls that have a tight little ass like yours."

She was really taken aback over that one, not sure whether to accept the compliment or reprimand me for my brashness, she chose the latter. "What do you know about my ass?" She retorted with a touch of anger in her voice.

"Not a thing, other than the shape of it when you wear tight jeans, and believe me I've taken every opportunity to see as much as I can."

She was still a little shocked at my frankness, but somewhat pleased at the compliment. "Why you little pervert, what have you been doing looking at my ass?" She demanded, showing a hint of a smile on her face.

"Some guys like and fantasize about tits, I'm an ass man, and I really like yours. I know you're my sister, but a nice ass is a nice ass."

Her mouth dropped open, then she smiled. "You are a pervert, but a cute one," she chuckled. "How can I be angry with you for complimenting me like that?"

"If being a pervert means that I'm a horny young guy who tries to get a peak at his sister from time to time, I'm guilty. So, you had better be on your guard because I'm going to look every chance I get," I responded with a grin. After a pause, I added, "You know, I've never seen a naked girl, other than in magazine pictures."

She chuckled, didn't say anything for a minute or so, then got a devious looking expression on her face. "OK, since you've never seen a naked girl, how would you like to see one now?" She asked, somewhat tentatively.

I was dumbfounded, my jaw dropped open and at the same time, my cock sprang back to attention. Before I had composed myself enough to reply, she added. "What I mean is that I'll show you mine if you show me yours. I'm curious too, you know. I've never seen a guy's privates in person either, and I really want to."

WOW! My sister was offering to show me her tits and pussy, it didn't take me long to respond positively, "OK, I'm game, who goes first?" I was excited and somewhat nervous at the same time.

"You turn around and face the wall and I'll face the door. We'll both take our clothes off and turn around at the same time on the count of three. That'll be fair, won't it?"

A little childish maybe, but I figured that it was her call, I would've done just about anything to see her naked body at that point. "Yeah, sure, OK with me."

She turned around and I jumped out of bed and faced the wall. I didn't have anything to remove. I was exceptionally aroused as evidenced by my cock, which was sticking straight out, bobbing up and down with each excited, accelerated heartbeat. "I'm ready," I said, even though I could still hear movement and rustling of clothes as she was disrobing.

"Not yet," she responded, paused, and went on, "OK, I'm ready. One, two, three."

We both turned around and gaped at each other, she at my hard, bobbing cock and me at her perky tits with the very erect nipples. My eyes eventually moved down to her crotch, where I could barely see the top of her slit, but I noticed that her curly pubic hair sort of bunched up in the middle, forming a concentrated line from the top of her slit to somewhere further down between her thighs. Damn! Was I impressed, I knew that she was my sister, but she looked more like a goddess, standing there in all her naked glory. I was in awe, and more aroused and excited than I had ever been. I finally looked up at her face and noticed that she was still staring at my cock. She looked up, we made eye contact, and both smiled appreciatively.

"I've heard some of the girls talk about boys and their hard penises, but yours is the first I've seen. I can't imagine one looking any better than yours does. I-I mean I really like it."

Boy, did that make me feel good! She was a bit flushed and obviously sincere when she said it. I responded in kind by telling her, "You're so fine, your slim, slinky body is unbelievable." She could tell that I was also sincere, and grinned from ear to ear.

"Turn around, I want to see the object of my fantasies, your bare ass," I requested.

She proudly turned around and teased me a bit by wiggling her cheeks, bent over at the waist and gave me the most exquisite view of the female anatomy that any guy could have. "You like?" She asked from between her legs.

I was bug-eyed, and already had a firm hold of my cock, and I began stroking it as she bent over. "My god! That's the most beautifully erotic sight on this earth," I stammered. She took notice of what I was doing from her upside down view, and smiled.

She stood up, turned around and said, "I guess you really do like what you see." She was staring intently at my cock as I stroked it. "How far can you shoot it?" She asked just as I exploded. It squirted out directly at her, but only made it about half way across the bed, the other spurts fell short of the first. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "That's the most amazing thing that I've ever seen. I knew that's what guys do, but I never imagined just how amazing it really is."

"Do you feel good now?" She asked seriously.

"Oh yeah, outstanding, absolutely outstanding," I responded, panting heavily with my wilting, still semi-hard cock still firmly in the grip of my right hand.

She seemed extremely pleased with herself, pleased that she had such an affect on me.

"I'm pretty horny right now too, you know." She moved over to the bed, laid down and opened her legs to give herself access as she began to play with herself, one hand massaging her breast and two fingers of the other in her glistening wet pussy.

I knew that girls masturbated too, but I was fascinated watching her, and quickly became aroused again. My cock sprang back to attention almost immediately, and she was quick to notice, and gazed fixedly at it while she played with herself. I watched as she used her index and middle fingers to rub the upper part of her slit (I didn't know what a clit was at the time) in a circular motion. She did so with an increasing tempo until she climaxed.

When she had recovered, she stated, "Ooh, that was good, the best one I've ever had." After a short pause, "Do you, you know, do it very often?"

"Yes, almost every day."

"I do too, but not every day, maybe two or three times a week," she said. "It's probably not as good as the real thing, but better than nothing. Tonight was special, though, I've never enjoyed it so much."

"Me too!" I chimed in. "I assume from what you just said that you're still a virgin?"

"Yes, of course. Mom told me that I should save myself for my husband, and I intend to do just that, what about you?"

"Oh, yeah, I hate to admit it, but I'm still a virgin, too, but it's not because I'm saving it for my wife," I added with a chuckle.

I got on the bed and lay next to her, on my side facing her. She rolled over and faced me, smiled and took several long glances at my hard cock. "You don't know how much I want to reach out and touch that thing of yours, but we can't touch each other. It could lead to more dangerous things," she said, somewhat longingly.

I'm sure she sensed that I wanted to touch her in the worst way, also. She was right, though, it just wouldn't be right between brother and sister, even though it would be extremely pleasurable for the both of us.

We lay there making small talk about a number of things, both of us fighting sleep. "I guess I'll be doing a lot of masturbating until I get married. I WILL save myself for my husband." With that profound statement out of her mouth, we both dozed off for an hour or so.

Carol was the first one to open her eyes, tapped me on the shoulder and woke me up. "I can't believe that little thing was so big just a few minutes ago," she chuckled, pointing to my cock.

Having a naked girl lying next to you in bed is very stimulating and the obvious began to happen. She stared at it as in amazement as it grew. "Wow! That's really amazing the way you do that, can you control it?"

"No, it has a head, and mind, of it's own," I chuckled.

She laughed and told me that she had enjoyed our little session very much. "Would you like to do it again sometime? I mean, if I'm going to be doing a lot of masturbating, I'd like to do it with you, what do you say?"

"You bet I would, it's been great," I responded with a super wide grin on my face and a sparkle in my eyes.

She reached over and kissed me on the cheek. "Next time mom and dad go out," she stated, as she got off the bed, bent over to pick up her clothes and walked over to the door. I watched her cute little ass wiggle and jiggle as she walked away from me. She stopped at the door, turned around and saw me with my cock in my hand again.

"Can I watch one more time?" She asked, as she put her foot up onto the chair next to the door to give me a better view of her beautiful, glistening pussy. I shot my load very quickly again, this time catching my cum in some tissues. Satisfied with the show, she smiled and left the room.

Our parents would go out about twice a month, on the average, and Carol and I would do our thing each time. I loved what we were doing, but I wanted more. Each time we got together, it became more and more difficult to keep from reaching over and tweaking her tits and fingering her pussy. It seemed like Carol might have been having a problem with the 'no touch' rule, too, but I couldn't be sure.

After three or four times of the same, I made a daring move and got onto the bed next to her while she was fingering her pussy, and took a closer look. She didn't seem to mind, and when she finished, she even had me lay back, still next to her, while I stroked myself off, so that she could get a better look, too.

After each one of our masturbation sessions, Carol and I would talk, something we had rarely done before. We talked about many things, but mostly the opposite sex. I'd ask her intimate questions about girls and she'd ask me the same about boys. I think both of us were pleasantly surprised to discover what an interesting person the other was. We found that we liked one another, and enjoyed our talks almost as much as the sex. We were born brother and sister, but we became close friends, and in the process, bolstered each other's self-confidence.

As time went on, I became braver and braver. I first moved over to kneel between her legs, remaining at the foot of the bed. It was while I was in the kneeling position that I first shot my load onto her body. The first spurt actually got as far as her left tit. Most of the rest made it to her abdomen. She rubbed the gooey cum into her tits and abdomen like a skin cream, then lifted her fingers to her mouth and tasted it. "Not bad," she said smiling. "Want a taste?" She offered. I reluctantly licked her finger and discovered that it really wasn't as bad as I had imagined. Each time I came after that, she insisted that I cum on her body. She scraped it up into her mouth each time, and continued to offer me a little taste. She enjoyed the taste of my cum, and that got me even more excited, as I watched her suck it off her fingers.

Eventually, I became brave enough to where, after I came on her, I got down on my stomach with my face only inches from her pussy. I was somewhat surprised that she didn't object to it, but she didn't. I was really enjoying my close up view of her juicy pink pussy, and during one of those close-up sessions, she made a point of showing me her clit and telling me how sensitive the little knob was, and how good it felt when stimulated, as she demonstrated.

As my eyes and nose absorbed all that her pussy had to offer, I salivated, wanting to taste her in the worst way. I had heard various guys talking about eating pussy from time to time. Some of them made it seem like it was degrading or disgusting in some way, but with her pussy only inches from my face, the urge to taste it was overwhelming.

"Are you getting a good look? How about if I do this," she said one day, as she used her fingers to spread her lips in order to give me a better view of her love canal and clit.

The very next session, while I was in the pussy close-up position, she thrust her hips to get her pussy even closer to my face, I took it as a green light, and I stuck my tongue out and licked it good. "Oooh," she gasped, and did nothing to stop me, I continued to lick up and down her slit, darting my tongue in and out and up and down between her lips, until she came in a violent orgasm. Her pussy juices tasted great, I saw nothing degrading in what I had done. It was not only fun and exciting for me, but Carol found it to be extremely pleasurable, as evidenced by her strong orgasm.

"Unbelievable, little brother. I've never felt anything so good in my whole life," she said. "You're going to make some girl very happy with that tongue of yours."

"Better than your fingers?" I asked facetiously.

"You better believe it!" She then reached down and pulled me up to where we were face to face. She licked her pussy juices off my face and planted a kiss right on my mouth. "Tastes pretty good, doesn't it?"

"Nothing better," I responded.

"I'm so glad that you enjoyed what you did to me with your tongue. I've never felt so sexy, so desirable and sooo fantastic," she commented.

She pushed me over to the side and said, "Your turn little brother. I've so wanted to taste your penis; I just can't hold back any more. I know that we shouldn't be going this far, but after you licked me, I have to return the favor, don't I? I mean, it's only fair, right?" She smirked, in an attempt to justify her hunger for my cock.

'Damn right!' I thought, as she leaned over and kissed the head of my cock. "Ooh, yeah," I moaned.

"This is so hard and so perfect. I've heard that some guys have bigger ones, but I can't believe they can be any more beautiful than yours." With that she began to lick the head in earnest, lapping it like an ice cream cone.

"Ooh my Sis! That feels so great," I exclaimed. My words encouraged her to take the head into her mouth, and she immediately began moving her head up and down, giving me head. What a feeling that was, not only was she stimulating me with her mouth, she never looked more beautiful to me as her head bobbed up and down, her lips firmly encircling my cock.

It didn't take long before I grunted, "I'm going to cum, Sis." Instead of pulling away, she bobbed her head even faster, and POW! I exploded right into her mouth in the most violent and pleasurable orgasm that I had ever had. She swallowed as much as she could, but not being accustomed to it, she let some dribble out of the side of her mouth and down my shaft.

When she was sure that I had finished spurting, she lifted her head and licked the remaining cum off my shaft. The self-satisfied expression that she had on her face told volumes about how much she enjoyed what she had done for me. She moved herself up, and planted a passionate kiss on my lips.