Sexted

Story Info
He received some unexpected mail.
3.3k words
4.48
29.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,461 Followers

I was sitting at home, minding my own business, when my phone beeped, informing me that I had a message. The message was from an unknown number and looking at the message I could see why. It had obviously been sent to a wrong number. The reason I surmised this was quite simple. I couldn't think of any young ladies who would be sending me a picture of their genitals. A very nice picture in excellent focus, but not the sort of thing I expected to receive. I put my phone away, making a mental note to delete the photo - sometime.

The next day I received another photo, very similar to the first. This time I replied, suggesting that they might want to check who they were sexting as I believe they were using a wrong number. I received a smiley face in reply and assumed that was that.

With the third day came the third photo, a well-taken shot of a very nice pair of breasts. An old saying came to mind. Once is chance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action. What would by my position if someone seized my phone and checked it out? Not a very tenable one for a school-teacher. I deleted the photos from my phone.

When I say I deleted them from the phone I should say I deleted them after backing up the phone onto my PC, copied the photos to an SD card, and then deleted all the evidence on both phone and PC. That back could come in useful.

For another week I received photos. Sometimes a nice shot of a young lady's groin. Sometimes her chest. Once a slightly more distant shot that went from neck to knee. The last shot was of two young ladies from the waist down, both young ladies being devoid of clothing. It was time, I decided, to take some action. I had a good look at the files and all the information they contained.

Did you know that if you sift through the information attached to a JPG file you can find out some interesting things? Like the latitude and longitude of the place where the photo was taken? Copy the latitude and longitude to Goggle Earth and it will take you straight to that position, which in this case was a house not too far from mine.

Sandy was one of my students. She was blondish, with hazel eyes, and displayed a very trim and athletic figure. She was also eighteen, a cheerleader, and had the habit of shaving her mons. I had photographic proof of that. She had no siblings and the pictures I'd received were definitely those of a younger figure, so I was ruling out her mother sending me the pictures.

Now that I'd pinpointed the main culprit I decided I'd better send her a message letting her know the game was up. I had a suspicion as to the identity of the second girl and didn't doubt that Sandy would confirm it.

"Sandy," my message read, "I think you'd better come and have a little talk with me. Otherwise your photos will be sent to your parents."

I gave her a time to see me but after sending it I reconsidered. She would probably assume that I was taking a guess and bluffing, trusting her to prove my guess by turning up. I decided a little incentive was in order.

"Google 'location of photos' to see how I traced the pictures to your house."

I added a little smiley to the message and sent it on its way.

Sandy turned up at the appointed time looking a little sick. She was dressed quite demurely, wearing slacks with a blouse that buttoned all the way up to her throat. I just smiled and invited her in.

"It was just a practical joke," she hastened to tell me. "There was no harm in it."

"No harm in it as long as no-one found the photos on my phone. Say, for example, someone, name unknown, told the school that I had pornographic photos of my students. I'd have been in for a world of hurt."

"But I wouldn't have done that," protested Sandy. "I wouldn't want my photo getting out, now would I?"

"But people wouldn't know it was you, would they? Although the authorities would probably track down your house the same way I did. Then they'd be able to compare you with the photos. Checking for characteristics such as that little mole you have on your leg."

"Of course," I continued, "your friend might dob me in. Her photo was taken at your place as well, so she'd be harder to identify."

"She wouldn't," Sandy said, not looking too sure.

"Not that it matters. I made sure the photos were permanently deleted."

"Oh," said a much relieved sounding Sandy.

"Although I did save screen shots showing the JPG details, notably the longitude and latitude, showing I received photos taken at your place. Have you thoroughly deleted the pictures from your phone I wonder?"

From the pleased look on Sandy's face I assumed she had.

"And you haven't left them in the recently deleted folder?"

From the change in Sandy I assumed she hadn't and smiled at her, knowing she'd clean that folder out as fast as possible.

"Of course, there's always your automatic backup to the cloud," I murmured, "but I'm sure you know how to access that and clean it up."

I let her stew on that for a few moments. Technically adept, she was not.

"I assume that there will be no more photos heading my way?"

"Yes, sir," she said quickly. "I mean, no, sir. Ah, I mean I won't send any more, I swear."

"That just leaves us with two issues. First, would you like me to show you how to access the cloud and delete things you don't want?"

She did, but she also didn't, making me wonder what else was there.

"Don't worry," I told her. "I'll demonstrate using my own cloud while you take careful notes. Then you can do your own privately. The second issue is the penalty. I had considered putting you across my knee and spanking you. I also considered just stripping you and fucking you just as hard as I could to show you the sort of thing you were getting yourself in to."

I smiled and Sandy swallowed nervously.

"I finally decided hey, I have blackmail material. Use it. I'll get you to strip while I watch with great interest and then I'll spank you and after that a nice fucking will take place. Won't that be fun?"

"No, it won't, and what's more it's not going to happen."

Not losing my smile I reached over and picked up an envelope and passed it to her. She blushed when she saw the photos.

"Pay attention to that little mole at the top of your leg. It is not in a position where the casual observer will ever see it, even if you're in a bikini. Do you think your mother has ever noticed it? I'm sure she'll be checking for it if she receives those photos."

Sandy was blushing from both embarrassment and anger. She was so mad at me I thought she might just burst into tears of fury.

"I'll tell you what. If you're still a blushing virgin I'll forego the fucking but the spanking stands. May I suggest you get undressed now?"

"No, you may not. How can you do this?"

"How can you set off down a path that might have totally destroyed my career? Have you sent this sort of picture off to any other teachers? If so, you could be in for a world of hurt. Colleagues or not, I know a couple of teachers who'd follow up on this sort of thing with evil intent."

Sandy hurriedly shook her head but was looking guilty.

"You're shaking your head no but your face is dreadfully guilty. Who did you send them to?"

"No-one else, honest. Ah, I'll admit I had thought of sending them to Mr Ogilvie but I haven't done it."

"I'll give you a tip. Send them to Sam Ogilvie and he'll track you down and fuck you in the nearest classroom. He wouldn't listen to anything you said until afterwards. I'm still waiting for your strip-tease to commence and I'm not taking no for an answer. One of us is going to undress you."

Sandy stood there, not knowing what to do. I wouldn't really make her get undressed and then spank her, would I? I helped her resolve this question by starting to undo the buttons on her blouse. She promptly slapped my hands away.

"I can do it," she snapped, and then went red as she realised what she'd just agreed to do. Slowly and reluctantly her buttons were undone, the blouse gaping wider with each button released. It didn't take long for a nice lacy bra to put in an appearance. She was wearing it more for decoration than utility in my opinion.

She slipped the blouse off and laid it carefully on the coffee table. Her slacks came undone even more slowly than the blouse, even though she only had to undo one button and the zip. They slid down her legs, legs which were gracefully lifted to step out of them, leaving her with a pair of lacy white panties, panties that were a match for her bra. Definitely a set as they both had a pretty pink bow on them.

"Those, too," I said when she hesitated. "Why be bashful now when you've already shown me everything?"

"Not live, I haven't," she muttered rebelliously, but I continued smiling and waiting.

There were a lot of little glances at me as she chewed on her lip, but her panties came down and off. She was turned side-on so I couldn't see anything I shouldn't while she reached around to undo her bra.

Finally naked she stood there, hands crossed in front of her, looking everywhere but at me.

I took her hands and held them away from her body, looking her over.

"Very nice," I said, showing my appreciation. "Far nicer than a silly old photo. Come along now."

I moved over to the couch and sat down, bringing her down and across my lap as I did so.

"Ready?" I asked, rubbing my hand lightly across her bottom, enjoying the feel of her soft curves.

"No," she said, sounding as though she meant it.

"Too bad," was my reply, accompanied by my hand landing firmly upon her bottom and a loud shriek.

I hadn't been kidding about the spanking. I gave her a proper one, my hand firmly warming her bottom. I was quite generous, making sure I spread the spanking over both cheeks equally. I was really just doing the responsible thing and chastising a naughty young woman. It wasn't my fault that she wasn't being reasonable about it.

It wasn't that she was trying to get off my lap to stop the spanking. It was more a case of her kicking her legs up and down and wriggling about while I spanked. She really would have been wiser to lie quietly, with her legs together. With her legs wide apart and flailing about the way they were she was totally exposed. Even then I would have done the polite thing and ignored the temptation (Stop laughing. I would have.) but she twisted at just the wrong moment and my hand spanked quite firmly against her pudenda.

The squeals and shrieks she'd been giving out stopped as though she'd been struck dumb.

"Sorry," I said. "You should lie still."

I resumed spanking and she resumed squealing, but she did try to stay still with her legs together. Maybe it was just me but it seemed she was still a little exposed, pudenda-wise. So I slapped her there again. So sue me. It was one of those things that happen.

Things got a little more interesting then. She said a few rude words and I spanked her pudenda a few more times, her voice rising with each spank.

You have to be careful not to overdo something. I called a halt to the spanking, leaving my hand resting comfortably on her bottom. OK, so maybe it was resting comfortably on her mound, which it just happened to cup very nicely, but that was only because that was where the last spank landed. It wasn't deliberate.

"That's the spanking completed," I told her while I idly rubbed her mound. "It wasn't too bad, was it?"

"Yes, it was," she snapped in reply. "Can I get up now?"

It couldn't have been that bad because sexually she seemed to be quite stimulated. Her lips were nicely puffed up and pouting and I could feel the heat and moisture within her. I continued gently rubbing.

"About getting up. Have you forgotten the second part of the punishment?"

"You said you weren't going to fuck me," she wailed, sounding indignant.

"What I actually said was that I'll forego the fucking if you're still a blushing virgin. I have this strange suspicion that you're not. Excuse me while I check this theory."

My hand was nicely placed. I just wriggled a couple of fingers and they slipped between her lips and into her. I stroked her internally, touching and prodding lightly. At one point she gave a shocked little scream followed by some choice words.

"Um, I appear to have found your clitoris," I said, poking her there again to the sound of some more choice words, "but I haven't found any proof of virginity. Why do you suppose that is?"

"That doesn't matter," she said quickly. "I'm almost a virgin."

"I have this feeling that almost doesn't count where virginity is concerned," I said with a laugh. "Still, it's something I think I should investigate further."

I rose to my feet, lifting her with me. Then I lowered her to the floor in the same position she'd been in across my knee. Basically face down, on her hands and knees.

"Stay like that for a few moments," I told her, unfastening my belt.

She turned her head to look at me, just in time to catch me in all my glory as my trousers and shorts dropped. She jerked her head away, staring pointedly somewhere else. I could hear her muttering quietly to herself.

"He wouldn't. Really, he wouldn't dare." A quick glance back at me and she continued. "Oh my god, would you look at the size of that thing. If he tries anything I'll scream. He wouldn't dare touch me."

It seemed to me that I'd already done considerable touching, or didn't she count a pussy massage as touching? How about the internal investigation? I'm quite sure that should have counted as touching. I wondered how loudly she'd scream.

I knelt behind her. She hadn't tried to move from the position in which I'd placed her and she was wide open to me. All I had to do was point and push. So I did. As soon as my cock started pressing into her she gave the quietest scream I'd ever heard and pushed back against me. I slid into place as though we'd done this a thousand times before.

I reached around her, wanting to feel her breasts while I took her, closing my hands around them, enjoying the feel of them.

"No sign of your virginity," I said softly. "I will need to continue my investigation."

I pulled slowly back and then drove back in hard and fast. She made a noise deep in her throat as I thrust in, at the same time pushing back hard to meet me. That's how it continued. I'd thrust home and she'd meet me with a noise that wasn't quite a grunt, and she was showing no reluctance with doing her part.

Slowly but surely her not-grunts started to form words. They seemed to be words of approval so I suspected she didn't realise she was saying them. She slowly graduated from grunt, to 'ah', to 'oh', with the 'oh' getting louder with each thrust. From there she switched to a string of yeses, the yeses not being confined to each thrust but more of an ongoing chant.

When she started crying, "Oh god, harder," I began to suspect that she might really be entering into the spirit of the occasion.

She was in full cry at that stage, totally carried away with what we were doing. She was steaming full ahead towards a climax and nothing was going to stop her from reaching it. I strongly suspected that she didn't have an off switch and even if she did I'd be risking life and limb if I tried to activate it. Not that I wanted to. I was having a fine time.

I kept up a nice rhythm, hard and fast but not too fast. I listened to her carrying on, conducting her outcry with my cock. It wasn't until I could hear a note of desperation in her voice that I acted. I shortened my stroke slightly. This resulted in an increase in speed, plus I did my best to put some extra oomph into it. It didn't take long. Sandy really did scream this time, nearly crushing my poor cock she clamped down on it so tightly. I expended myself with great enthusiasm, jerking about while she shuddered and wailed.

We both lay on the floor, spent.

"So how did you persuade Suzy to pose for the double shot?" I asked.

"I didn't," she said without thinking. "She caught me taking a nude selfie and suggested I send one of the two of us."

"Uh-huh," I said, waiting for the penny to drop.

"You pig," she said with great feeling when she caught on. "You tricked me. You had no idea that was Suzy."

"I do now," I pointed out. "Do you want to tell her or should I?"

"Tell her what? That you know it was us?"

"No. Tell her the penalty. If you tell her you can escort her around to make sure she gets the same as I gave you."

Sandy sat up, looking shocked.

"You mean you want me to tell Suzy that she has to come around here and when she gets here you're going to make her strip, spank her, and fuck her? And you want me to watch while you do it? That's not fair. She was only in the one photo and I was the one who sent it."

"If you think it would be fairer, when you get here with her I'll make you strip, etcetera, etcetera. I think I can handle both of you with no problems."

"Not going to happen and you leave Suzy alone. It wasn't her fault."

I quite agreed. Besides, trying to satisfy two young ladies might just wind up killing me.

"OK," I agreed. "But you'd better warn Suzy that I caught you. Just tell her I made horrendous threats and that any more sexy pictures might just meet with the spanking and such."

I stretched and rose to my feet, pulling up my trousers as I did so.

"Come along to my office," I said. "I'll show you how to clean up photos out of the cloud."

I pulled her to her feet and hustled her along to the office, ignoring her attempt to grab her clothes. I didn't mind if she had to take her notes while naked. I'd supply pen and paper. Besides, if she was naked I'd have a far better chance of getting seconds once I'd had a chance to recover.

Ashson
Ashson
8,461 Followers