Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find the feeling of a woman, well her really for Steph's was the only girl's pussy I'd ever touched, up to then, on my fingers to be so utterly sensual and so amazingly erotic that I could spend ages and ages just running my fingertips along that silky crevice. This action, immortalised by Sarah Waters in her awesome lesbian novel about Nan, was termed by her and became the title of her book, Tipping the Velvet. And what an apt term that is I thought, as my fingers sent messages to my brain that were then transmitted throughout my body. Messages of extreme arousal, sexual pleasure and anticipation from feeling her marvellous wet smoothness on my fingers.

Hers were becoming a little more urgent telling me that my caresses were working well on her. I didn't really need that confirmation from her any more than she needed it from me, for we were both exhibiting our pleasure and arousal in a variety of different ways.

The most obvious were.

"Oh shit Sam that's fantastic, it's absolutely fucking amazing."

"Yes Steph, there, right there."

Additionally we were kissing deeper, sucking on each others lips, squeezing breasts and pinching nipples and sighing, moaning and grunting as we built the feelings up in the other.

Looking back on those times I often wonder why we confined our sex to mutual masturbation so much of the time. We both enjoyed giving and receiving oral sex so why hold back from that? I think it was something to do with both of us being a little concerned that we might be starting to become a true, instead of a lipstick, lesbian. By not going that far and restricting our sex to kissing and touching and using our fingers to make the other cum subconsciously we might be reassuring ourselves on that point. Daft really, but then much of psychology is, for I would have very clear proof, usually the next day, on whether I was a lesbian or not when I saw David. And with his cock shoved as far down my throat or up my pussy as it could be, I had all the evidence I needed to overcome such doubts.

Steph knew, by instinct I suppose, just what I most enjoyed from a finger fuck. And she started doing that. Her fingers found the folds of the sopping, glistening, pink skin hood that cradles my clitoris. Gently pulling those away she exposed that little stalk of ultimate sexual pleasure and then began rubbing her fingertip gently yet persistently right round the base it; not right on it or squashing it down but alongside and around it.

I moaned and I clung to her tightly with my other arm. Without thinking or planning I pushed my fingers into her, suddenly and unexpectedly.

"Oooooooooo Sam," she grunted, her eyes closing, her mouth opening and her head falling back.

I pushed further as her fingers became more insistent around my clit. She was losing her cool now. Steph's sophisticated, experienced les persona was changing. Her slow, rhythmical style, her gentle almost mechanistic way of building up the tempo went to the dogs as her arousal got to her. Her arm slid down my body so it was more round my waist and her fingernails dug into the flesh on my hip, hurting a little. She pushed her bum forward on the sofa so that her pussy was now past the edge giving my hand much greater access. She spread her legs even wider. She arched her spine and threw her head back and then shoved three or four fingers right up my cunt.

I almost screamed with the surge of white hot pleasure that roared through my body. It tore out from the tender, sensitive insides of my pussy to every part of my body.

"God, yes, yes, oh fucking hell Steph yes, yes, yes," my frazzled mind instructed my voice to mutter, probably almost incoherently.

I pushed down on the pleasure giving, cock simulating digits in an effort to wrench every last bit of sensation from them as between Steph's thrusting fingers and my humping hips we began to finger fuck me. At the same my fingers slid into her. I turned my hand sideways and put my index and fourth fingers under my middle finger forming a pointed phalanx of fingers, just like a man's cock I thought as I too started to pump them in and out of my lover.

And like that we mutually masturbated each other until we were both panting, moaning, groaning, whining, sighing and hand fucking each other to a pair of wonderfully satisfying orgasms.

Chapter 3

"Almost" I replied as Steph and I lay naked on the sofa after we'd each cum several times.

"But then that was in front of three hundred or so wasn't it so I guess the buzz wouldn't be as great," Steph was saying when I told her about what had happened when I posed for the portrait group.

"No but it was still very strong. I just don't really understand."

"Understand what?"

"Why I should suddenly find being an exhibitionist such a turn on," I told her idly stroking her left breast as her hand cupped the right cheek of my bum.

"Well you could say the same thing with girls couldn't you luv? I mean you didn't know just what a turn on they can be 'til we had it off did you?" she asked, craftily sliding her fingers between my legs from the rear.

"That's true," I replied moving my leg to give her easier access. "But just what is it that turns me on so much when I have people staring at me when I'm flashing me bits?"

"It's probably just a passing thing, like this," she sighed her fingers running along my lips and finding my clit from behind.

"Mmmm well don't let that pass too quickly, it's lovely," I smiled back cupping one of her momentous breasts and easing her superbly hardened nipple between my teeth.

"It's all part of discovering yourself, Sam, finding out who you are, what you want and where you're going. Just like with us."

As we slowly started to make love again we also talked about our sexuality, what it all meant, why we went with girls, well in my case girl, hers I was sure meant several. It was freaky and wonderful at the same time having my lover turning me on with her fingers, lips and hands as we talked so deeply about sex. To have her fingers stroking my clit as she said:

"I know what it's like Sam to feel yourself getting wet as others look at your body;"

"I feel it so often as men and, more and more nowadays, girls as well stare at my breasts;"

"I know what it's like to cum, or almost as you pose for others."

Removing her nipple from my mouth and looking up into her beautiful green eyes I asked.

"How long has it been happening to you Steph?"

"Ever since I was young and when I did some photographic modelling," was her surprising reply.

I didn't have the inclination to take that further for both of us now had other more pressing matters on our hands. Well our mouths really, for as if responding to a cue we shuffled our bodies so that our faces were level with the others tummy; so that our eyes gazed at the smooth tapering flatness of the others and stomach; so that our mouths were near to the down covered mounds, our hands, lips, teeth and fingers were free to explore. To explore everywhere, on breasts, thighs, tummies and, of course between legs. Between legs on sodden lips, on velvety smooth pussies, on so sensitive clitorises and inside such warm and cloying laces. And explore those places we did. Endlessly almost, it seemed. Endlessly with our mouths and tongues and endlessly with our fingers and hands. Yes it seemed endlessly that Steph had her tongue deep in me as I licked furiously at her. And it felt an endless period that we both mouth fucked the others cunt until we were cumming and cumming and cumming.

I woke in Steph's arms my head nestled between her breasts. One of her nipples was close to my mouth and it looked just as if I was a baby suckling at a mother's teat? "What a teat," I thought smiling as I softly licked her nipple that, amazingly, even though she was sound asleep, was magnificently erect.

Somehow I knew this was the end. I felt it in my mind and body. Maintaining any relationship at such a distance as there would be once I left uni is always difficult. And it wasn't as though either of us were under any real illusions; we both knew it was really just a bit of fun with nothing else, other than great girl on girl sex.

Of course as we showered and she got dressed to leave we made out there'd be a future after tomorrow afternoon when I was planning to cram everything into my MINI Cooper S and leave. But neither of us had our hearts in it.

My parting words to her were.

"Thanks so much for everything darling, you just don't know how much you've helped me."

Little did she know just what I meant by that phrase.

12