Sexual Compatibility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave wondered if she'd let Tom fuck her tomorrow, trying to think of an excuse to leave work early again so he could watch. The image of Angela's ass bouncing on the guy's cock back in college was as clear as if it were yesterday. He wanted to see that again...to see Tom's cock stretch her out. He remembered the guy's voice, deep and guttural as he came inside Angela that night.

Angela moaned as the fat cock in her ass slowed down before pressing deep inside her as Tom or was it Dave? came. It didn't sound like Dave...his grunts were deeper...more like Larry sounded when he'd fucked her whenever Julia went back home. She never told Dave as they were just starting to date so it wasn't as if it were cheating she rationalized. Plus, the actual sex wasn't as good as Larry just had an average cock, but he could last for an hour or more...but he was inventive and recovered in around 10 minutes.

She finally called it off after he'd taken her to a party at his frat house where it turned out she was the party...a 2-day party where she got no sleep unless you count the times she'd passed out orgasming. Coincidentally both Julia and Dave had gone back home for some reason which Larry made sure he took advantage of...his brothers also took advantage of. To this day she has no idea how many guys fucked her, but perhaps one to three every hour for 60 hours...She remembered the next Monday seeing Dave in one of their classes hoping he missed how stiffly she was walking and asking him how his parents were.

Dave sighed happily as he pulled his cock out of his wife's rectum. He patted her ass and staggered back. "I think we should take a quick shower, then I'm taking you out to dinner."

Angela stiffly stood up, "I need it...huge appetite worked up. What came over you?" she asked, "You haven't fucked me that hard since college," she said as she looked at the handprints on her breasts. "Not complaining, in fact, whatever came over you, don't lose it. I love it when you take charge like that."

Dave pulled on his pants, "I guess thinking about you being alone with a man with a 10" cock got me going. I know you were saying those things just to get me off, but in truth, if you wanted to, I wouldn't get angry."

"Really?" she asked. He'd never once shown any jealousy but she'd never actually given him reason to. She didn't want to ruin what they had but she thought back to how he sounded when he came in her ass. "You're serious, aren't you? Tell me, what were you thinking about, remembering when you came?" she looked intently at him, "be honest."

Dave blushed, "I had the image of you straddling Julia's boyfriend, his finger in your ass as he came inside you," he said softly, "You looked so fucking hot."

"Larry, his name was Larry. Why? Why did you like it so much?" she asked.

"I like seeing you happy and you looked so happy...so focused on him. It was as if Julia and I weren't even there. When you are being fucked, it looks like you don't even know where you are, all you can feel is the cock inside of you. I could be wrong, but that was what it looked like," he said as he pulled his wife close, "I want to see that again," he admitted.

Angela kissed her husband, "And you know I'd never let another man fuck me, let alone with you watching," she said sweetly, "so it would be a waste of your time to sneak home around 2 tomorrow and hide in the closet in our bedroom. I could never cheat on you even if Tom's cock is 2" bigger than yours," she purred. "I would never leave the bedroom window unlocked since any pervert could crawl in unnoticed."

Dave smiled, "and I think Gerald will need me to work until around 8 tomorrow night," he smiled.

***

"I have to work this weekend, have an issue if I clear my calendar and take a half-day off?" Dave asked Gerald, "I have some chores I hoped to knock off last weekend."

The older man laughed, "I know what you mean and I'd never suggest what you plan on doing is a chore."

When he drove by the house, he saw Tom's truck in the driveway. He parked on the street behind, came through the woods, and saw the bedroom window open a couple of inches. He climbed in and listened. He could hear their voices in the kitchen so he crept down the hallway and looked in.

Tom was showing Angela the part he'd replaced, "...the increased efficiency of the unit, for now, but in 5 or so years, you should think about replacing the unit. It's working fine now but these things usually only last 20 years," he said.

Angela was wearing less than she'd worn yesterday, a bikini top and what he thought were called boy shorts. Her camel toe and ass were clearly defined and if Tom didn't have ideas, he must be blind. But no move or suggestion was being made. Dave wondered if what he saw yesterday was an aberration and the man felt bad about it as he was nothing but professional.

Angela nodded standing with her back to the fridge, "Well, that's better than replacing it now. Also, I'm not sure if there's an issue with the vent in the bedroom, but it is never as cool as other parts of the house," she said. "Do you have time to look at it?"

Dave fled back to the bedroom, sliding into the closet leaving a gap of a couple of inches. He had an anticipatory pain in his stomach with what was about to occur. He had his pants around his ankles, his cock hardening in his hand as his with and Tom came into the room.

Angela smiled seeing the window now closed and glanced over to the closet. She knelt down to put a hand over the vent. "See? Feel this," she said.

Tom was staring at that ass, the tight slit he'd felt yesterday clearly defined. He internally moaned and knelt down next to her. "It feels normal to me, but maybe it's just the farthest room from the source. I'd recommend shutting the vents to half in other rooms with this vent open," he said. As she knelt back and looked at him, he could see her nipples poking out of her top, "and you must be feeling the cool air," he said as he pinched a nipple.

"Don't" Angela sighed, "Not here...not in the master bedroom," she sighed as she closed her eyes.

Tom pulled the string behind her neck letting the top fall down, "Why? You don't like this?" he asked as his pinching and pulling became harder.

"Ahhhh, yesss...I mean no," she panted. "Not here, not on our bed," she said standing up. Tom undid the string around her back as she stood, not covering up as it fell onto the floor.

Tom followed her, "Not on the bed? Why? It's the best place in the house," he said pushing her onto her back.

"No...my husband and I...oh, don't. Please don't take off my bottoms. I'll have nothing left to protect my virtue from your huge cock," she said, her eyes glued to the tent in his pants. She lifted her hips and then opened her legs after the man yanked off her tight shorts, her hand finding her wet slit. "Oh, God! Don't make me suck that thing...that huge fucking cock," she moaned as she rubbed her soaking pussy.

Tom pulled off all his clothes, stroking his growing cock as he took in the incredible naked beauty.

Dave's jaw dropped. He'd noticed Tom was a large man, but seeing him naked he felt almost tiny seeing the taut muscles, hairy chest, and firehose in his hand.

Tom considered licking that pussy, but hearing her beg to suck on his cock he climbed onto the bed to straddle her face. She was licking her lips as she was almost cross-eyed watching the plump head dangle in front of her mouth. He grinned seeing her wide-eyed look of disbelief on her face. "Aaaahhh, yesss," he sighed as her tongue flicked under the glans.

Dave couldn't believe how Angela had positioned herself, lying spread-eagled perfectly exposing her open legs towards the closet. That in itself was hot but it was the sight of the man's hairy ass above his wife's face, a huge pair of balls and a semi-hard cock already longer than Dave's own being lowered onto her face. He could not see her eyes, but her mouth was opening, and her tongue was eagerly exploring the large mushroom-shaped cap. He stroked his throbbing dick watching the first cock he'd ever seen bigger than his enter his wife's mouth. Then she was stroking the fat shaft as she took one ball and then the other into her mouth. What shocked him most was when she licked under his ballsack onto his dark anus. Then she took the cock back into her mouth.

Angela moaned as the fat head was pressed into her wide-open maw. Her jaw hurt already having to open her mouth so wide, but she savored the tasty fluids freely leaking into her mouth. His cock was now fully hard and so rigid Tom had to arch his back in order to drive the fleshy shaft down her throat. She bent her head back, straightening her neck as if she were a sword-swallower. She relaxed as the man began fucking her mouth, driving the shaft all the way down her throat.

Dave watched her gullet expand as the massive shaft plunged down her throat. He could hear her gag periodically and catch her breath but made no move to push him off

"Fuck!" he panted as the woman's lips wrapped around his cock and her throat opened up to accept his fat shaft. One hand was on his ass encouraging him to fuck her face, and another was playing with his balls. Janet never did more than suck on his head while stroking the shaft and he had no idea any woman could take even half let alone all of him. She wasn't struggling as he humped against her face, just making wet "Gluck, gluck, gluck," sounds as he buried his cock into her gullet.

Angela was cupping those huge balls as she felt her throat being bruised. She was considering pushing him off when he must have had the same idea. She gasped, sucking in air when he extracted his cock from her throat.

"Holy fuck!" he said, "You are the best cock-sucker I've ever met," he said as he crawled down to kiss her. He didn't mind the taste of his cock finding it arousing. He was between her legs, her hand stroking the slick shaft while working the fat head up and down her swollen slit. She knew Dave was watching, opening her leg wider so he could see clearly how aroused she was. "Fuck!" she said hoarsely, "you ruined my throat. I'll not be able to talk for a week."

"Sorry, I guess I couldn't help myself. No woman ever came close to taking even half of me," he sighed. "I had to stop fucking your mouth since I didn't want to cum yet."

"You want to fuck me...please don't," she panted as her lips opened up more and more as she pulled him in. "You'll ruin me, ruin my poor pussy," she panted as the man pressed against her opening hole. "Oooohhhhh, fuck!" she cried as the huge mass popped into her sopping hole.

Dave's hand was almost a blur as he stroked his cock, his unblinking eyes glued to the sight of his wife's cunt being stretched wider than he'd ever thought possible. Her ass was rising off the bed to meet the driving shaft and he watched in fascination as the slick purple shaft disappeared into her hole. He missed seeing him buried fully inside her as his massive ball-sack slapped against her ass with every stroke. Any worries he had about them hearing him jerking off was not an issue with the loud wet slapping sounds of flesh against flesh, Tom's deep grunts, and Angela's low moans.

Angela felt herself getting close and gripped the muscular ass as she was being hit in places she'd never felt before. Her nipples were scraping against his hairy chest and his weight was restricting her breathing. Rather than make her feel claustrophobic, it was incredibly arousing.

Dave knew the signs and watched as Angela screamed out she was cumming, her fingers buried in the man's ass as she writhed beneath him. He couldn't hold back himself and grabbed the hem of a dress hanging next to him and exploded into it.

Tom felt his balls begin the welcome ache as the woman went limp under him. He was freely pounding her tight cunt listening to her guttural grunts. As he neared cumming he moaned, "I'm going to cum, I...oh shit!" he moaned.

Angela gripped his ass, "don't...don't cum inside me," she panted. "I can't have cum inside me when Dave gets home...oh fuck!" she cried out as she felt the hot sperm splatter against her cervix.

Dave could see creamy fluids spilling out around the fat shaft with each powerful thrust, pooling onto the sheets. Now he could see his cock buried fully inside her as his balls had tightened up as he came. Angela had raised her knees up as if to capture as much of the man's cum as possible, her asshole glistening with all the juices flowing out. The man seemed to cum forever but finally let out a satisfied groan and collapsed next to the naked married woman.

Angela stroked the man's back and sighed happily. "You should get dressed before Dave gets home. I'd hate for him to catch you here," she sighed.

Tom looked at her and chuckled, "I saw the note on the fridge, 'Working late, be home around 8,'" he smiled at her, "You trying to get rid of me? Just fuck me and kick me out?" he asked looking at the clock. "As I see it," he looked at where they were still joined, "or rather as I feel it, you don't want me to leave yet."

Angela was slowly humping against the semi-hard cock, "Shit! I was hoping you didn't see that so I have time to wash the sheets, but you don't listen to me anyhow."

"You mean, 'don't undress me,' 'don't fuck my pussy,'? You sure have a way of saying don't and making it sound like, 'please,'." he grinned. He fingered the slick asshole, "Tell me not to fuck your ass."

"Oohhh, God. Don't fuck my poor ass....my tight asshole," she panted feeling him get hard inside her. "Don't open the drawer on the left side of the bed to get the lube," she said smiling at the man.

Dave was about to get hard again but realized his bladder was full. He looked at the shelf holding shoes and grabbed a waterproof boot. As he emptied his bladder he watched Angela get onto her hands and knees before pressing her chest onto the bed. 'The fucker was fully hard again, Dave thought, How? How could anyone recover that fast?' Tom was applying the gel onto his cock before crawling onto the bed and preparing the cute ass.

***

Dave had jerked off three times when Tom finally finished fucking his wife. He had the idle thought if they'd be repeating this in the future he'd need a chair or at least a stool in the closet. He was now lying back against some clothes listening to Tom and his wife leave the room, Angela still naked as she saw the man out.

"Oh," Angela said hoarsely as they got back to the kitchen "How much do I owe you for the A/C service?"

Tom laughed, "I think I'll write this off. I think you covered whatever the cost would have been."

"Ok. I hope Dave doesn't ask why you did this for free," she smiled. She felt her ass and pussy, "Wow. My pussy is bruised, my ass is killing me and I probably should rest my voice for a week. You're mean," she sighed. "I can't imagine how I'll feel when the unit needs replacing."

"Yeah, it's a three-person job that takes two days so you might have to send Dave out of town when that happens," he laughed.

Dave looked at the bed seeing multiple pools of cum and pulled on his clothes. He heard the kitchen door close and the truck start up in the driveway. He sat on the bed waiting for Angela to come back in when he saw a text come in on her phone. He picked it up to read it, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I owe you! I am so happy you let Tom do that!!!!!" Janet had typed. Then another came in, "Now, you need to convince Dave to fuck me. I need cock...a cock that doesn't damage me." He looked up as Angela came in looking nervous.

"Did you arrange this with Janet?" he asked holding up the phone.

"Oh crap. It was her idea. They never have sex...at least no fucking. She can't handle Tom's...cock. She wanted him to be happy and I'd mentioned I loved huge cocks," she blushed. "You ok with this?" she asked.

Dave thought about the little pixie, hot, cute with perfect breasts, and nodded, "I'd be thinking of you the whole time, but I could do it." he smiled.

***

Angela and Dave ended up purchasing a large house with Janet and Tom. In every way, they were independent married couples except at night when Tom spent most nights with Angela and Dave slept with Janet. Both Tom and Janet were finally able to experience regular sexual satisfaction. It also became a regular event for the couples to watch each other, getting aroused before joining in. Other times, the two guys sat and watched as Angela and Janet got intimate, the contrast between the two extremely arousing leading to the couples going all night afterward.

Every once in a while, Dave and Angela got together to have sex, feeling as if they were cheating on their usual partners but needing it to share their love, but not a single bit of jealousy on the part of anyone.

12