Sexual Therapist Consultation

Story Info
Turkish delight after a sexual therapist's diagnosis.
2.5k words
4.34
7.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two friends were coming into London and I arranged to meet them after I finished work for an evening's drinking session.

We intended it to be a long night so we all ordered club sandwiches with side order bowls of chips when we ordered the first drink to line the stomach. Four hours later and many drinks, we returned to Charing Cross station. Craig and Gavin had half an hour before their last train and I had an extra 15 minutes after that before my last train to wait so we decided to go to a pub across from the station to kill the time.

Our drinks were pulled and we started to sip at the bar because we'd seen that there were no tables available when we walked in. Turning around, we noticed that over 95 per cent of the clientele were men. Craig nudged Gavin when he noticed activity at a table at the far end and I followed their eyes to see two men kissing. Scanning the room, we suspected that this was a gay establishment. Craig said "let's go and wait for our train," Gavin didn't think twice.

I suddenly had an urge to pee and said I needed to go to the toilet. "We'll see you soon, don't want to miss the last train" said Gavin. Craig added "don't hang about."

I could see the 'toilets' sign and headed straight across. Opening the door, the 3 cubicles were occupied so I took the first of 4 urinals. Two others were next to me, one finished almost immediately and left. Waiting for the stream to begin, I inadvertently glanced across to see large black hands gripping a fine specimen of cock, eight inches long and thick. I must've held my gaze too long as I heard

"Are you looking for cock, your mouth would look good wrapped around my meat" and pointed it in my direction.

I was shocked and in panic breathed heavily but didn't respond.

Thankfully, I finished quickly and washed my hands before he'd moved.

There were still 20 minutes before my train so I picked up my glass and took a long drink. Almost immediately, the man appeared next to me and leaned in close "you didn't say no, don't be shy, I'll fuck you like a girl" he grinned menacingly and chuckled.

I took another couple of gulps, walked out and across the road and onto my waiting train.

To my shock, the man boarded the train, passed me, dropping a crumpled slip of paper onto my lap before sitting further down the carriage. I secreted a look, "to act on your impulse, meet me here" it said. I knew where he meant.

I couldn't remove the image of his cock and the encounter from my mind as we waited for the departure and throughout the journey.

I knew that my manhood was pathetic because all of the cocks I'd seen in changing rooms at school and in gyms in comparison.

Consequently, I lacked confidence with girls and couldn't perform. They made me feel inadequate except when I ate their pussy.

Now I wondered if there was something more to it after my reaction and noticed an advert in the Sunday sport "seek professional help for your issues - sex therapist!"

The "consultant" who called himself Stephen was in his early 60s. The background questions, health history and basic formalities completed, he progressed to the sexual examination.

I'd completed a questionnaire on arrival for him but he expressed doubt on it's accuracy.

"Everything seems fine but you are small and wouldn't satisfy women, have you had any desire to experiment?"

I hesitated then said "no, I don't fancy men. I do admit to curiosity and have fantasized about feasting on cock and being fucked by men in my dark moments. A recent incident is the reason for me being here."

"OK, we'll explore it. I feel that you would have more sexual activity being used by men rather than to persist with disappointing women with your tiny wiener. Lie on your front so that I can examine your anus and prostate, it may hurt a bit" was his blunt response.

He put on a latex glove which he coated with something.

I was ready for it. It wasn't unpleasant nor did it hurt; Instead, I had a sense of arousal and feelings I'd only imagined previously.

He probed for a minute or so, slipping his finger out then further in intermittently, I'd inadvertently pushed my bum upwards and sighed, making a little girly noise. He pulled his finger out and said "all fine there and you reacted as I expected, it was easy to enter and I believe you enjoyed the violation. Therefore, I suspect that you're under a false illusion. It is important that you answer honestly and act naturally so that I can help. Don't be ashamed."

He stroked my butt cheeks and stuck his finger into my asshole again pushing in and out. I didn't resist or object, but arched back instinctively, meeting his finger as before.

"I thought so, your anus craves attention and fulfilment" he said.

"I'm sorry, I'm so worthless" I said, blushing and feeling shame.

"There's no need to be don't be silly, let's go up to my private quarters you are my last consultation today, you can relax and open up to me over a cup of coffee." he said assuredly.

I was uncertain where this was leading but didn't see any harm so complied willingly.

He made coffee and we sat next to each other on the chaise longue. Smiling, he added something into my cup and stirred. "It will loosen your tongue" he said.

Not questioning, I took a couple of gulps.

"So you enjoyed me fingering your hole didn't you" he asked a couple of minutes later.

"Yes, I did" I replied quickly without a second thought, surprising myself in the process.

"I thought so, you're not going to please many girls with your little dick as I said before" he chuckled and put his hand on my knee.

"Do you want to take my cock out to see what you think for a comparison?" he asked.

"Yes" I said, again without hesitation, sensing that the addition to my coffee was worked as the he intended.

As he leaned back, I undid his waist and fly buttons and slipped his cock out, staring in awe, my mouth opened as I took a deep breath.

"Ha ha! what do you think? do you like it and want it?"

"The girth and length are impressive and yes I want it." I blurted out. My openness shocked and betrayed me.

"The truth drug is working, stroke it if you like and make it feel wanted" he prompted.

I didn't waste time and looked into his eyes seeking his approval. He nodded and told me to take my trousers off to feel at home.

"I'm going to put a couple of short movie clips on to analyse your reaction."

The first was like a gay romantic scene and didn't elicit any reaction. The second one was of a young man being gangbanged by old men with sizeable cocks attacking his arse and mouth. That one roused me and my penis leaked pre-cum, was fixated at the screen action and leant forward very interested.

He laughed and said "I understand now, you are not interested in the intimacy the appeal is domination and abuse. I would hazard a guess that the role you would play is young man in the second clip, am I correct? That would substantiate your desire for cock humiliation due to your feelings of inadequacy"

"You are totally correct. Looking back to the incident which instigated my contacting you, I would have accepted the advances in the gay pub had I not was feared discovery by my mates."

"As you said you want my cock, feel free to hold and stroke it and whatever else, my step brother will be here in a while by the way" he added.

I did as he suggested, the warmth of his flaccid 7 inch cock mesmerised me. It would soon grow to 10 inches with my attention. I licked my lips and he chuckled as he knew I was losing control.

"I know your mouth wants to take it in, your tongue is salivating. When you are ready, there is a pot of lubricant there for the next step" he interjected.

I understood his meaning and went to my knees to taste my first cock, also excited that there would be a second helping once his brother arrived. I licked tentatively before losing control completely and giving my first blow job.

"I'm pleased that I diagnosed correctly now let go and bend over the edge, you can return to worshipping my cock after I fuck you. You can verbally encourage me as the mood takes you" he said.

I did as I was told, whilst bent over, I said "please put it in, I want to feel a man's big cock inside me at long last."

He didn't waste any time. Pulling my butt cheeks open, he rubbed his cock up and down the length of my crack and positioned himself at the entry "I am going to thrust right in as I don't expect displeasure." He said.

He was right yet again. He thrust the full length in like a knife cutting through butter, then pulled all the way out and rammed in harder. A few long strokes later, he built up a smooth rhythm and started grunting.

I loved it. "fuck my hole, doctor. harder please, it's yours to use now."

"I want more, fuck me, mmm, fuck me harder, use my boypussy, I'm your slutty bitch."

He joined in the abuse. "Your ass is mine, I am fucking you like a girl, like a slutty bitch on heat, oh yes, I'm going to shoot my baby making juice into your boypussy you slut," he shouted.

"Yes" I responded. "Breed me, cum in me, I want you to fill my hole, I can't believe the pleasure I'm feeling."

"Here it comes slut, oh yes. I'm nearly there, brace yourself, here it comes."

He jerked a bit and I felt the explosion, filling me. My ass was now his pussy.

He paused after a while but remained in me, then began sawing in and out about a dozen times before slumping over me.

"I hope you liked it, there'll be a lot more, if you want it" he said.

"Thank you, you've given me the best feeling of my life. Thank you for making my bum a pussy, a boypussy for you to use as you want."

He got up and instructed me to clench my buttocks so that his sperm wouldn't leak out.

I complied. After a few minutes, I sat next to him looking at the cock which had taken my virginity. "It really is a lovely cock." I said admiringly.

He smiled and said, "suck it clean."

"I'll suck you dry," I said.

Keeping my bum cheeks clenched, I went to my knees and started licking the length of the shaft, opened my mouth and started blowing him. Looked up into his eyes, he doc was smiling and looking straight into my eyes dominantly. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"Did I please you" I asked.

He nodded. "You're a better girl than I expected. Now put my cock back in your mouth to express your gratitude" he instructed.

I engulfed his cock and began my first full blow job. He held my head in place and almost gagged me before letting me breathe. He started moaning and I felt spasms then he came again. He filled my mouth with 3 ejaculations and held me there again. "Swallow" he ordered.

I did as I was told then dried his cock of juices again. My belly and my bum were now full of the doctor's cum.

"Am I your bitch now" I asked wish my mouth wrapped around his cock and looking up submissively into his eyes.

The door opened and a tall man walked in, seeing me on my knees in the compromising position.

"Hi Ersin, I have a present for you and "I've just initiated him into being a cum slut." he said

"Thank you Staf." Was his short reply.

He dropped his bag and walked straight across.

"Get ready, two minutes" he said to me authoritatively.

"Yes, please, I can't wait, I know my place now. Please hurry back to use my mouth and ass." I said.

After a couple of minutes, he'd returned

after dumping his stuff and strode over to us. I was still on my knees with my mouth engulfing his brother's cock.

I let go of one cock, removed Ersin's sweat pants, gasping as it sprung free. His cock was at least a couple of inches longer than his brother's although less thick.

"I'll warn you that he is much rougher than me." Mustafa (Stephen) said.

It was music to my ears and I started gobbling my second cock. Within a couple of hours, I'd become the whore I'd only fantasized about being previously and was loving it.

Ersin's cock tasted more rancid than his brother's after a day's work and gym workout. A few minutes later, I'd sweetened it up and was ready for his first load. He didn't disappoint.

"Argh, take my load" he shouted as he exploded into my mouth. I swallowed instinctively.

He lay me down and pulled my thighs apart before positioning himself, ready to begin fucking me. With the lubrication of his brother's seed, 11 inches of pure muscle cock was thrust straight into my anal passage with a single motion.

"I'm going to make feel like the girl you should have been born as, you're my slut and I'm your master" he shouted.

"Yes, do it. Fuck my arse and make me your slut" I encouraged.

He sawed in and out roughly making me wince. It was nonetheless enjoyable and bringing me to ecstasy.

Mustafa was cheering him on in Turkish and they were sharing a private joke it seemed. Likely calling me derogatory names in a language I couldn't understand.

Ersin didn't take long. He exploded into me, adding streams of cum where his brother's already was.

When he pulled out, I clenched my butt cheeks to stop the sperm from flowing out and I went to work cleaning Ersin's cock dry.

They didn't rest. "Now we are going to fulfil your fantasy and give you your first gangbang. You will take have two cocks at once" Mustafa said.

"Please help yourselves. Fuck my mouth and boypussy raw. Make me your slut, your bitch, your whore." I blurted out.

They didn't disappoint. On all fours, Mustafa's cock in my arse and Ersin's in my mouth, they alternated taking each hole and continued fucking me senseless for hours.

"Are you satisfied now?" Mustafa asked after they'd finished.

"I knew Turkish men were virile but you two are wonderful specimens and have exceeded my expectations. Thank you for making me the slut I have dreamt of becoming".

"You are welcome and we will repeat the show regularly. We have other friends to increase the numbers if you wish."

"The more the merrier. Now that I have experienced it, I am converted to serving cock. No long term commitments though, just fucking and sucking anybody and everybody. I am a disgrace and want to be humiliated."

To be continued...